Old Sex Tape With Ex Returns Pt. 02

Story Info
Trying to recover an old sex tape from an ex goes awry.
1.4k words
4.34
17.2k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came this far, and I needed that video. He pointed the camera on me, I was still hesitant. Seeing him look down at me like this brought back a sort of muscle memory. Our relationship, although void of any substance, was intensely erotic. The last fleeting thought of sensibility, that it wasn't too late for me to shut this down with my dignity intact, disappeared when he pulled down his shorts.

His cock swung down in front of my face as his shorts fell to the ground. It was so large, intimidating.

"I wonder if you can still make it hard, or if you can even still handle one this large anymore?" He gloated.

He wasn't wrong, I felt a bit scared. My fiancé is half his size. I also, hardly ever go down on him. I wasn't going to let on that I felt any hesitation. I didn't want him to think he had any power like that over me.

I looked up at him;

"Just like the video, ok."

My hand was shaking as I reached for his cock. He pulled back, I looked up annoyed, wondering what he was doing. I wanted to get this started.

"Beg for it."

I took a deep breath to swallow my pride. Then I begged. I begged and begged for him to let me suck his cock. Finally, after withholding it from me for what seemed far too long, he plunged his cock into my mouth. I wasn't ready for it, as I was still begging. I gagged. He was huge.

I quickly recovered as I felt a muscle memory take over. I loosened up as he moved his hips back and forth, taking my mouth. He paused for a moment to pull off the shirt he had given me. I didn't stop him.

Now, naked in an ex-boyfriend's shitty apartment, with his cock filling my mouth, I knew I had gone too far. He reached down and touched one of my nipples. Exposing that it was rock hard. He grunted knowingly. I wondered if he realized how lucky he was to have me like this. So desperate and so horny.

He grew as I lightly took hold of his balls. I had to raise up on my knees to stay on top of him. I felt proud as I felt his cock harden. I did it. I worked up and down his shaft, feeling a primal urge that was familiar, but dormant in me. I felt him begin to swell, I knew I almost had him. He was going to cum in my mouth and I wanted all of it.

He tensed up even more, I didn't let up. I looked up to see him at the moment I drained him. That's when he said it.

"Oh Yes, your fiancé is going to love this, you are such a little slut for me!"

I stopped dead. He just ruined the video. I was instantly livid. It was about to get worse. I had gotten him to the end. As I looked up at him, camera still pointed, with a blank stare, shocked, he exploded in my face. It seemed like a massive amount. The opening burst straight to my eyes so I was blindly taking the rest.

What a site for him. A beautiful, mature, and successful woman, who he was lucky enough to be a small diversion for some time a while ago, his ex, now naked and covered in his cum in his living room. To think he had originally just planned on striking out on Tinder all day.

He seemed genuinely confused by my anger. As if he didn't realize that I just sucked his cock with no video I could show.

"What's wrong?"

I still couldn't see, but I did hear the door open, then a voice, it was his roommate. Oh my god, how could this be happening? I frantically reached around the floor for the shirt, or something to use to wipe off my face. Finally, he handed it to me. I wiped him out of my eyes so I could hopefully make a b-line to his bedroom and not be seen by his roommate.

It was too late. I practically ran right into him. He recognized me from the time I had dated his roommate. He didn't look to surprised to see me naked in his apartment. My ex explained to him why I was there. I was mortified, as I was really hoping to keep this a secret.

Then he explained how he "accidentally" messed up our re-enactment. I couldn't find my clothes quick enough. I wanted to get out of there as fast as I could.

"Hey, I got an idea." He piped up as I tried to collect my clothes.

"I'm a little drained right now, so Jimmy can help you get that video you want."

His roommate responded like it was no big deal.

"Sure." He said, so casually agreeing to help me. I was beside myself. The audacity that this jerk would just pass me off to his roommate. I stewed for a moment, but another anger took over. He should be thanking his lucky stars. He probably is just getting home from his shift at the sandwich shop and his roommate is offering to have a gorgeous woman to give him a blow job. I felt insulted.

"Are you any good?" He asked. He actually asked me that!

"Am I any good?!, are you kidding me? I would be the best you ever had!"

Before I knew it, I was back on the floor, I pulled down his pants and I was going to show him. "Give him the phone, and both of you keep your mouths shut!"

I greedily pulled down his pants and set him down into a chair. Now his cock was going to be all mine. I had to show him what a real woman could do with his cock. He was likely only used to inexperienced younger girls.

He obediently recorded me, in his lap, bringing his cock to life. He was slower to grow than his roommate. I needed to focus. Why wasn't it working? I started to get embarrassed, I must get him harder!

I felt him put his hand around my hair to control my head. His other hand recording me. He was in total control now. He held me in his lap. That's when I finally felt him start to grow. I didn't think twice about the totally submissive position I was now in, bent over and being held, mouth full, in my ex's roommate's lap. I didn't think about it because it was working.

He finally started to grow and harden in my mouth. His hand gripped firmly around my hair. I barely managed to look upward toward him, still recording, and now really feeling it. I was proud that I had gotten him so hard and about to burst.

That's when I felt a second pair of hands take hold of my waist. My Ex. Before I could react at all his cock pressed into my exposed pussy. I was already so wet, so he slid in. I let out a yelp as I felt his cock stretch me in a way that I haven't had for a long time.

There was nothing I could do. He took my pussy that was exposed and ripe for the taking. His roommate held on tight to my head, while my ex firmly held my waist. I squirmed to break free with no success. I wiggled back and forth at first to try and free myself, but it quickly turned rhythmic. I succumbed to their dominant position and swayed back and forth with each thrust.

My fight gave way as I felt a swelling of my own. This was not supposed to happen. I wasn't going to be able to hold it off. He was going to make me cum. It was one thing for me to get what I needed for the video, but for him to steal an orgasm from me was a gamechanger. I tried vigorously to bring his roommate to cum before me.

It was too late, the rush overwhelmed me, and I lost control. A mind-blowing orgasm erupted within me that left me quivering and weak. I rolled over onto my back. Looking up to see him catch every orgasmic pulse. I was drained.

When he knelt between my legs and cradled my knees, I knew he was going to use my pussy to finish himself off. I had no energy to object. It didn't take him long. I felt him as he was about to cum, I wanted to tell him he couldn't cum inside of me, but it was too late. He filled me up and collapsed on top of me.

I had my video.