Old Sins

Story Info
Husband and wife discuss her past sins.
5.3k words
3.59
46.1k
23
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

Copyright © 2019 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: Have fun, this is a one off short. There will be no sequels. Also, I debated whether to put this in Mature or Loving Wives. I decided Loving Wives so don't complain about it.

Old Sins

Cyril and Betsy Martin had just turned 65 years old a week ago and were out celebrating not only their birthday but, their 40th wedding anniversary and their retirement. Cyril had worked at the same company for 42 years. He had started in the computer department as an analyst programmer. He had just retired as the Vice President of Information Technology. Not only did he have his social security, but he also had a 401k and a profit-sharing plan that would pay him handsomely enough that he didn't need to start his social security until he turned 70.

Betsy had also worked during her life with Cy. Not at the same company as she had raised two children who were now off on their own but, she had worked and also had her social security, a 401k plan and an annuity that her father had bought her when she was but a baby. He had paid into it for more than 35 years, she was to get it upon her retirement, the death of her husband or her divorce from her husband. The Martin's were not poor.

"Cy, honey, I have had a marvelous life with you," Betsy said.

"Thank you, my dear. I have had a marvelous life with you also."

"There are some things that I would like to talk to you about when we get home."

"Nothing serious I hope."

"I don't know."

"I see. Or I don't see. I haven't done anything wrong have I?" Cyril asked.

"Not that I can think of," Betsy replied smiling at her husband.

"Well, we are just about finished here, would you like to go someplace and dance for a bit?"

"Oh, that would be very nice. It might even put us in the mood," she replied.

"The mood?"

"You know, dear," Betsy said smiling and blushing.

"You are a little devil, my dear," he replied.

Betsy blushed even deeper. Cyril smiled raising his eyebrows at his lovely wife. Even though they were both 65, they both looked a lot younger than they really were. Neither of them had slowed down and the only reason they were retiring was the handwriting was on the wall. Cy had been told that he would be let go by the end of the year and they offered him an incentive package to retire before then. Betsy too had been told she was being let go at the end of the year. She had also received an incentive package to leave before then. It wasn't like they needed the money, their savings had seven figures in it, their investment portfolio was worth another seven figures. The house was paid for as were the cars. Their kids were out of college and working. One was married the other still playing the field.

Once done with their dinner, they settled the bill and went to their favorite dance club. It was a nice place that was geared toward more mature people like them. For the next two hours, they danced whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears and sipping their drinks. There were no fast songs being played tonight only slow easy listening music. They were dancing close and Betsy loved the way Cy rubbed himself against her. She was leaking into her panties and her nipples were harder than they had been in years. She was very happy and excited to be with her husband.

Cy was hard as stone, as he pressed himself against his wife. He was very excited by her. Always had been. There weren't many women who could turn his head even tonight he only had eyes for his Betsy. She was everything he ever wanted a wife to be. She was kind, attentive, always treated him as her husband, except in bed. Then he was her fuck buddy and she was his whore. He could have done anything he wanted to her and she never complained. She loved all aspects of sex. Vaginal, anal, oral. He, on the other hand, was kind of vanilla but, did like to experiment once in a while. Betsy never complained about him being happy just to fuck her brains out almost every night when they were young.

Betsy, on the other hand, had wanted more from him and every once in a while she got what she wanted. The first time Cy had suggested anal sex, she had come just at his words. She got in position and let him lube up her anus. When he slowly pushed into her, she came hard. Poor Cy thought he had hurt her and pulled out. Betsy was panting with excitement and had him push into her again. This time she controlled herself as he finally was in all the way. She then shouted to him to fuck her. Cy was so excited by her words he did exactly as she wanted. That night was almost as spectacular as their first honeymoon night when he had fucked her mouth for the first time. To say Betsy was a little kinky, was an understatement.

After dancing, Cy tried to hid his erection as they went back to their table and their drinks.

"I'm so sorry," Cy said.

"About what, my dear?"

"About what happened out on the dance floor."

"What happened?" Betsy knew what he was talking about but, she wanted to hear him say it.

"My erection. I'm so sorry," Cy whispered once again.

"Don't worry about that. I loved you pressing it against me. I love you, Cy."

"Well... I know that. It's just..."

"I know dear. Why don't we drink up and then go home?" Betsy asked.

"Okay. I would like one more dance with my lovely wife, first."

"Is she here? I thought we got away from her?" Betsy asked giggling at the look on her husband's face.

Cy smiled, then drank the rest of his drink in one gulp. Standing, he put his hand out to Betsy. She took it and stood, facing her husband. Smiling she followed him out to the dance floor. They held each other close as they danced. Betsy kissed her husband's neck tenderly. Cy sighed at each touch of her soft lips to his skin. He tightened his arms around her, pressing his body against hers. Betsy sighed as he did. The two swayed to the music, holding each other tightly until the music stopped. They stepped apart and stood looking at each other with love in their eyes.

The dance floor slowly emptied as the band was taking a break. Cy walked his lovely wife back to their table so they could settle the bill and then leave. Cy helped Betsy on with her shawl and they headed out of the club. The drive home only took a short time and they were both still wrapped in the love they felt for one another. When they were parked in their driveway, Betsy sighed as she watched Cy come around to her side of the car and open her door. Cy was always the gentleman throughout their marriage. Always concerned about her and their children. Although there were times that she was annoyed by this, especially when she was in a hurry, still she adored him for being the consummate gentleman.

Once inside, Cy went and checked the house, making sure doors and windows were locked, even though he had done that just before they left, it was his nightly routine. Once Betsy was in their bedroom, Cy turned all the lights out and headed for the bedroom. Once there he saw his wife hanging up her dress in her closet, still in her bra, slip, and panties. Her pantyhose lay on the floor. Bending over, Cy, picked them up and tossed them in the clothes hamper by the dresser. He then started to undress, in his closet. When he stepped out, Betsy was lying on the bed looking his way, dressed in a sexy outfit he had only seen her wear on special occasions.

"You look so sexy," he said softly.

"Thank you, dear. Now remove the rest of your clothes and get over here," she replied.

Raising his eyebrows, Cy, hurriedly stripped his boxers and t-shirt off. He was in bed staring into Betsy's pretty blue eyes as he leaned in to kiss her. Her arms came up around his neck gently as she kissed him back. Together, they rolled on the bed until Betsy was on top of Cy, looking down into his eyes. Cy was looking up at her with his eyebrows raise in question.

"I don't want you to make love to me tonight. I want you to fuck me, ravage me, do anything you want to me. I want to feel used once you're done. And if you want, use me again. Tear my nightie off. Rip it from my body, then force my legs apart and savage my pussy with your mouth and hands. Once I have cum, fuck me brutally. And no talking or questions, please. We'll talk afterward. If I say Orange, that will be me asking you to stop," Betsy whispered.

Cy's eyes were wide with wonder and surprise. Betsy had never talked like this before. He was very turned on by her monolog. She didn't move, just lay on top of him waiting. Cy lay there, his manhood getting harder by the minute at the thoughts running through his mind. Suddenly, he rolled to the right. Betsy was now under him. He was pressing down on her. She could hardly breathe. Her eyes were now wide with surprise and wonder.

Cy was up on his knees, straddling her hips. Reaching down, he grabbed the neck of her nightie and pulled as hard as he could. It ripped from her body, leaving red marks where the material had dug into her skin before giving way and ripping. Betsy gasped at the sheer brutality of her husband's action. Her pussy was creaming and she was suddenly on the verge of orgasm. Cy looked down at his wife to ensure that he hadn't hurt her too badly. He saw the excitement in her eyes. An excitement he had only see a few times when he had just needed to get laid.

In Cy's head, he was thinking if this is what she wanted, he would give it to her. It had been a while since he had taken her for his pleasure without regard to hers. Reaching down, he grabbed the transparent panties she had on and ripped them from her lovely body. Again Betsy gasped at the small amount of pain it caused. That pain was so quickly replaced by pleasure the pain was only there for a microsecond. She was so close to an orgasm. Betsy watched her husband as he tossed the shredded panties behind him. She saw that his cock was hard and pulsing with his increased heartbeat. Looking down at his wife, Cy, could hardly believe he was excited by what he had done.

Reaching down, he took one of Betsy's hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed. Betsy gasped as he started to pull it away from her body. The harder he pulled the harder he had to squeeze. He watched as Betsy's eyes rolled up into her head with pleasure, pain masking her face. When he let go, letting the nipple snapback, Betsy cried out in orgasm. She was shaking and shuddering. Cy felt her legs squeeze together as she almost howled with pain and pleasure as her orgasm ripped through her body. He had never seen her so excited. Reaching down between his legs, he found her clit and pressed his thumb against the hard nub of flesh and nerves.

"Oh god," Betsy cried.

Her pelvis was pushed up against Cy's thumb. He pressed against her harder. She shuddered once again. Pulling away from her clit, Betsy's hips dropped back to the bed. Cy moved down, slapping her thighs so she would part them. When they didn't move he slapped harder, then grabbed them in each hand, pulled them apart. Once again Betsy was groaning in orgasm. Now that Cy was between her legs, he pushed them far apart roughly. Cy's cock was beginning to hurt from being hard so long. Reach down once more, he grabbed her labia, one in each hand and pulled them apart and up. Betsy growled at him, her eyes narrow slits. He pulled a little harder.

"Fuck," she shouted as her eyes opened wide. "Yes."

Cy pinched them hard. Betsy's hips bucked up and down she was so excited by what he was doing to her, he couldn't believe her. When they were pulled far from her pussy, Cy let them slip through his finger and thumb. When they snapped back, Betsy went crazy with her lust as the strongest orgasm Cy had ever seen her have shot through her body. She finally collapsed back on to the mattress. Cy quickly crawled up between her spread legs, kneeling at her crotch. He grabbed his cock and slapped her clit.

"Yes," Betsy cried. "Put it in me, please. Jam it in there."

Cy just kept slapping her clit with his cock, hard. Betsy was shaking with another orgasm. When Cy saw her peak, he slammed his clock into her wet, slick, pussy.

"Fuck, yes," she cried. "Now fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you can, please?"

Betsy was now whimpering with her need to be fucked. She was feeling a real need to be savagely taken by her husband but, this was the first time she had demanded him to do this to her. So far he had done a wonderful job of making her cum so much. Cy was looking down at his beautiful wife as he slowly withdrew his cock from her hot, wet channel of love. He was very excited and didn't know how long he could last if he were to roughly fuck her. He was willing to try, for her. Betsy felt him slowly pull out of her shivering body. When he was almost all the way out, he slammed back into her body hard and fast. Betsy screamed loudly.

"Fucking hell."

Cy pulled out once again, faster this time and slammed back into his beautiful wife. Over and over, he fucked her as hard and fast as he could. He was relishing the feel and the noises she was making. It had been a long time since he had done something like this. He really didn't want to hurt his Betsy but, she had asked, almost ordered, him to be savage with her and that was just what he was going to do. He slammed into her again and again. Each time Betsy cried out with her pleasure, only now it wasn't words she was yelling. Cy was getting so close, so close to his climax. He paused now and then as he slammed into Betsy. She was having one orgasm after another. She had always been multi-orgasmic.

One final slam and Cy was shooting his gooey load into her velvety cunt. He was filling her to overflowing for the first time in a long, long time. He pressed into her as hard as he could, his cock pulsing with each stream of semen he shot into her body. Betsy was shuddering with the longest orgasm she had ever experienced as Cy pressed into her. She was now crying with joy and pleasure. Her arms around her husband's shoulders pulling him down on top of her. She could barely breathe, yet loved the feeling of him crushing her into the mattress. Cy pushed up off his wife, not wanting to crush her to death. Sighing, Betsy let go of Cy and took a deep breath.

Cy, flopped to Betsy's side, resting on his elbow, looking down at his wife. Betsy was still being racked with a series of small orgasms. Her eyes were closed, tears still leaking out the corners. Cy just watched her beautiful face as it contorted with each orgasm. By the time she had finally calmed down, Cy was almost ready to do her again, just like she had asked. Ordered. Leaning down, he kissed her lips. Betsy gasped when his lips pressed to hers. She kissed him back. When his tongue invaded her mouth, she almost swooned once again. When his hand grasped her breast and squeezed, she swooned.

Eyes closed, Betsy lay there enjoying the feelings and excitement racing through her body. Legs still spread wide, she waited for Cy to penetrate her again. When she felt him slip between her legs, she sighed. When He rubbed his hard cock up and down her labia, she whimpered. When he slammed his cock into her cunt, she bucked her hips up to meet his thrust. She was once again in heaven. She so loved to be ravaged by a man. That it was her husband made it all the better. For her, this is how sex should be, rough and on the verge of being dangerous.

Cy was once again slamming into his wife's pussy as hard as he could. He wasn't doing it as fast as he had before. After all, he was 65 years old. He was lucky to have gotten it up again after the first time but, with what he had done the first time to Betsy and her laying there with her legs spread so lewdly, he just couldn't help himself. He just had to see how far she would let him go. All is cum from last time was now flowing out of her and down her ass. Pulling out, to Betsy's disappointment, he slowly shoved a finger into her asshole. He had coated it with his semen. His cock was now covered in it completely.

"Yes," Betsy sighed as he pressed his finger into her ass.

Cy raised his eyebrows. It looked like he was getting two holes tonight. Three, if you count her mouth. Moving up, she pressed the head of his slippery cock to her anus. Betsy was shaking her head back and forth as Cy pressed into her slowly.

"Do it. Just do it. Slam it in there," Betsy shouted.

Cy, nodding, slammed his cock into her bottom, hard.

"Oh fuck, yeah!" she cried. "Fuck my ass, baby. Fuck my ass hard."

Cy pulled out and slammed in again. Betsy was now reduced to grunting as he plowed into her ass. She was very tight and started him on his way to his climax again. It didn't take him as long as he thought after already having one climax, this one should have taken longer. He just kept slamming into his wife, enjoying her reactions and the things he was feeling about savagely fucking her. He was starting to get winded when his orgasm was upon him. He slammed into Betsy a final time and grunted each time his prostate pulsed, shooting a stream of semen into his wife's ass.

"Oh fuck," Betsy yelled.

Cy slowly pulled out of her ass, then flopped to her side once again. She was still racked by her orgasm, hands on her breast, squeezing them hard. Cy closed his eyes and shook his head. In the 40 years that they had been married, this was the roughest he had ever been with his beloved wife.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" Cy asked softly.

Betsy's eyes opened. She looked up at her husband a smile on her lips.

"I'm fine, dear. Just fine," she replied still gripping her breasts hard. "Kiss me."

"Of course," replied Cy leaning in pressing his lips to hers.

She sighed at the touch of his lips to hers. Her arms came up around his neck, gently hold him. When Cy pulled his lip away they were nose to nose.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you," Cy replied. "Why don't you go take a shower, while I change the sheets?"

"In a minute, I don't think my legs will hold me up," Betsy said giggling.

Cy nodded, pressed his lips to hers. He kissed her softly for what had to be a couple of hours but, was more like a couple of minutes. Again, when he pulled his lips from hers, she held him close.

"Feeling better?" he asked kissing her nose.

"Much. Will you help me to the shower?"

"Of course," Cy said.

Betsy let go of him, he rolled out of bed and went to her side, helped her up. She was a little wobbly when they started for the bathroom. When they got to the shower, she could stand just fine on her own. Once she was in the shower, Cy when back out to change the sheets. When he was done he returned to the bathroom and stepped into the shower with Betsy. She smiled as she turned toward him.

"Feeling better?" he asked.

"Much. Here, let me wash you," Betsy said.

Standing aside, Betsy let Cy get under the cascade of hot water. Once he was wet, she started to soap up his body. She left his cock until last. Once he was all soaped up, he stepped back under the stream of hot water and rinsed himself. When he was finished, he found that Betsy was already out and drying herself. Smiling he shut the water off and stepped out. Betsy dried him off, hung the towel up, grabbed his hand and pulled him back to bed. Once they were settled in bed, Betsy turned to Cy a strange look on her face.

"What's wrong, dear?" he asked.

"It's time to talk," she replied.

"About what, dear?"

"Oh god, how do I start?"

"At the beginning, sweetheart," Cy said softly.

"All right. Thirty years ago, I cheated on you." Betsy just watched her husband.

Cy nodded looking down at blanket covering their legs.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers
12