Old Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know."

"What?" Betsy croaked.

"Jimmy Parsons, for two months. That was when I was working all those long hours and had to be out of town for weeks on end."

"Oh my," Betsy chirped.

"Continue, dear."

"Twenty-five years ago, when we were on our very first vacation in the Caribbean, I cheated on you again. Two nights when you went to bed early."

"Yes, I know. I followed you both nights and watched you fuck those two black guys on the beach in the moonlight. You had a very good time."

"You did? Aren't, weren't, you angry with me?"

"The first time when you fucked Jimmy I was. I almost filed for divorce. If it had gone on much longer, I would have but, you stopped, so I didn't. That second time on vacation, I knew you were turned on by those two. I knew it would be a once in a lifetime thing, even though you did it twice. We wouldn't be there after those two weeks," Cy said shrugging his shoulders. "You really did enjoy yourself with those two."

"Uh, I guess I did. Fifteen years ago, I once again cheated on you," Betsy said softly.

"I know, even though you really tried to hide your affair with Matthew Long."

Betsy sat there her mouth open, her heart beating faster than she had ever felt it.

"How?"

"Never mind how for right now. Continue with your... confessions, please."

Betsy was amazed at how un-phased Cy was at her confessing to him she had cheated. She was truly scared now. She had been so afraid at the time that he would find out and divorce her. She didn't want that, she loved him so much but, there were some things she couldn't get from him at the time or she thought she couldn't, she had to find it someplace else.

"Okay, dear. Ten years ago, I cheated on you for the last time. The guilt I felt was so overwhelming that I just couldn't continue."

"Harold Buckhower."

Again, Betsy's eyes were wide with wonder.

"Any more?" Cy asked softly.

"No."

"So, you're not going to tell me about Jeffery Middleton and William Hanson?"

"I didn't have sex with them. We just went to dinner a few times. I couldn't cheat on you anymore. I told them that and I came home."

"What about... Jenny?" Cy asked.

Mouth wide with amazement, Betsy just looked at her husband with eyes wide.

"I... I... "

"Don't worry about her, I knew you were just experimenting. In fact, I would like you to have sex with her again. I would like to watch that," Cy said chuckling.

"No! Never again. Not with her. I know you were infatuated with her."

"She is pretty but, not as pretty as you."

"Thank you. Why aren't you angry with me?"

"Like I said, at the time it happened I was. It's been 10 years since you fucked another man, five years since Jenny," Cy said shrugging his shoulders. "I knew what you were looking for, I knew you found a part of it but, just couldn't reconcile what you were doing to get it with what you are."

"What am I?" Betsy asked softly.

"My wife," replied Cy. "Did you get what you were looking for tonight?"

Betsy's mouth opened again in surprise her eyes wide.

"I did," she croaked.

"Why didn't you talk to me the very first time you decided to go looking for it?"

"I thought you would hate me? I thought..."

"You didn't think, really. I love you. So much, I forgave you your affairs. That's when I started to get kinky with you every once in a while. I thought that was what you were after, I actually knew that was what you were after."

"How? How did you know about my affairs and what I wanted? Did you follow me? Did you hire a PI? Have a friend follow me? What?"

"Nope, none of those. You made one simple mistake each time."

"What?"

"First you have to promise me you will never cheat on me again, except with another woman, I would really like to watch that."

"I promise if you can fuck me like you did last night until we're both too frail too."

"I promise. The one mistake you made each time... was you wrote it down in your diary," Cy said softly.

"Fuck," Betsy said for the first time she wasn't in the throes of orgasm.

"Mouth, dear," Cy said chuckling.

"You read my diary?" Betsy scolded.

"I did. I suspected but, couldn't prove anything. I didn't even know you kept one until I found it in that secret compartment in our dresser. I was the one that told you about it when we bought the damn thing."

"I'm so ashamed. The things I wrote in there. About you. About us. About me. Oh my god. You read all that?"

"I did, dear. Except for the affairs, it made me love you all the more."

"Okay, okay. I do want to apologize to you about the affairs, that was the entire point to this discussion. I'm so sorry I cheated on you."

"I know, you beat yourself up each time. I know how bad you felt. I know that you treated me just the same after as before. You never degraded me in your diary or in person. You always treated me with respect and dignity. I have heard you scold someone else who put me down when you were talking. I love you, very much."

"But I want you to forgive me? I know you won't forget about what I did but, will you forgive me?"

"I thought that was a given. I have never mentioned them. I haven't filed for divorce. I haven't scolded you."

"But I need to know," Betsy said.

"I forgave each one after I read about them."

"Oh. Thank you. Oh god, I'm so ashamed of myself."

"You do know there will be retribution though."

"What?" Betsy shouted.

"Well, you don't expect to get away scot-free do you?"

Betsy hung her head wondering how bad could it be.

"No, I guess not. Although it would be nice if you just took it out on me. A spanking perhaps?"

"You're not getting off that easy, my dear. Besides you like it rough."

"What do you have in mind?" Betsy asked almost sure of what was to come.

"You will for each man you fucked, except the two black guys, find their wife, if they are still together, and introduce me to them. I will then decide if I want to fuck them or not. You will not tell them why you would like to talk to them. You won't mention that you fucked their husbands unless they accuse you first. Then you will ask them if they would like to get even by fucking me."

"What!"

"Maybe you better write that down..."

"No, I got it. So you are going to fuck, maybe, the wives of the men I fucked?"

"Maybe."

"What about Jen's husband? Are you going to fuck him?" Betsy asked giggling.

"No. I might fuck Jen though. And maybe just her to pay you back."

"No. No, I'm not going to do what you ask. And you can't fuck Jen."

"Good."

"What?"

Cy just smiled at his beloved wife. Even though she had cheated on him, he still loved her dearly. More than life itself, almost. Betsy sat there staring at him in wonder. Her heart was still beating hard and fast. She realized how much she loved her husband. She also realized just how much he loved her.

"So, that was a test?" she asked.

"It was."

"Okay. Have you ever cheated on me?"

"Not since we have been married," Cy replied.

"So, before we married, you fucked someone else besides me?" Betsy asked angrily.

"I did."

"Who?" she shouted.

"Jenny," Cy replied smiling.

Betsy's mouth snapped shut as she glared at her husband.

"When and how many times."

"What do you care, it was before we married and before we became exclusive. It was actually right after we met. She came on to me and I did to her what she wanted. We only got together four times."

"That bitch," Betsy growled.

Cy laughed. Betsy very rarely cussed if she wasn't having an orgasm.

"What are you laughing at?" she shouted.

"You must have known?"

"How?"

"You cheated on me four times, not counting Jen."

"Huh? What?" Betsy sat there confused.

"I'm tired, let's go to sleep. We can talk some more tomorrow."

"But... but..."

"Betsy, I'm not leaving you. I'm not divorcing you. I'm not going to fuck any other woman except you, unless you let me, which will probably never happen. So, what's the problem?"

"I... I guess there isn't one then. I promise to never fuck another guy unless you let me. So you enjoyed watching me with the two black guys?" Betsy asked.

"I did. Now stop. Come here and let me cuddle up behind you."

Betsy moved over so Cy could spoon up to her back. She reached up and turned out her bedside light. Cy did the same. Once cuddled up, Cy kissed the back of Betsy's neck. She shivered, grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast.

"I love you," Cy said softly.

"I love you so much it hurts sometimes," replied Betsy.

"Me too. Goodnight, pleasant dreams," said Cy.

"Goodnight my love," Betsy said yawning.

As the darkness that was sleep closed in on Betsy she thought about where they would take their next vacation. Maybe she would let her husband have a nice dark-skinned island girl.

## The End ##


12