Old Soldier, New Alpha Pt. 02

Story Info
Dan's new breeding instinct starts to take over his life.
3.9k words
4.81
3.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Warning: omegaverse, alpha/beta/omega dynamics, eventual mpreg, breeding kink, breeding instinct, outdoor sex, exhibitionism, oral, post-apocalyptic far future setting, genetically engineered humans

It was only after his second climax that Daniel came to his senses once more.

Feeling tired but suddenly clear-headed, Daniel dragged his cock free of the other man's ass and dropped back onto the forest floor, muscular thighs spread and his body covered in sweat. Oemi lay where Daniel left him, chest heaving as he fought to catch his breath, eyes half-closed with cum dripping from his twitching hole. The formerly tight ring of muscle still gaped from rough use and despite being mortified by how he'd used Oemi's body for his own gratification, Daniel couldn't help the little rush of arousal he felt at the sight.

A soft cry reached Daniel's ears from near at hand and the soldier looked around in time to see Isem come where he stood a stone's throw away next to Tirak. They had both been watching his forceful coupling with Oemi, Daniel recalled abruptly, embarrassed to be so witnessed. Sure there hadn't been a lot of privacy among the former members of Project Nephilim, but while some members had paired off they hadn't made a habit of fucking out in the open where just anyone might stumble across them.

It didn't seem to be a problem in this group, however. In fact, Daniel thought Tirak would be furious to find him balls deep in his lover, but the other man only had a resigned sort of look about him.

Again, Daniel wondered if this sort of thing was common in the future, or only an oddity among this group of men, but he could discover no answer as he didn't have the words to even ask his question. Whatever had happened in the long years he had been asleep, though, Daniel figured shifts in cultural standards would be a given. His new comrades were in awe of his standard issue ka-bar knife and seemed to have nothing of the sort themselves, which made Daniel suspect humanity had taken several steps backwards in regards to technology at the very least.

Rudimentary grasp of technology didn't necessarily mean rudimentary social structures, though. Just because people maintained different kinds of relationships didn't mean they were somehow less than what Daniel was used to. At a glance, at least, they certainly seemed supremely egalitarian when it came to sharing partners.

Oemi stirred and finally pushed himself upright from where he'd been sprawled out on the moss and grass, a dazed, but pleased, expression on his lovely features. Gorgeous though the man obviously was, Daniel still wondered at what had come over him when he forced himself on the other man. Thankfully, his attentions had apparently been welcomed but thinking back to that irresistible compulsion to fuck that had completely overtaken Daniel's normally robust self-control made the soldier wonder if there wasn't something wrong with him. He'd had a healthy enough libido before he'd gone under but the arousal he'd been experiencing since waking up was on a completely different level.

Arousal was hardly even the right word for it. It was something deeper, something much more primal than a simple desire for sex— it was an instinct driven urge to breed.

Embarrassed by the very thought of succumbing to such base impulses, Daniel forced himself to his feet then helped Oemi to his, just to prove to himself he could touch the man without forcing himself on him.

When he succeeded without so much as a twitch from his finally flaccid cock, Daniel smiled and was rewarded with one in turn by Oemi, who reached up and brushed a few leaves from the soldier's hair and said something. One word in particular caught Daniel's ear— he'd heard them all say it several times before, mostly when Tirak was involved— al'faa...

Or something like that.

Whatever language they were speaking continued to be maddeningly familiar-but-not to Daniel as they went about the rest of their day. He bathed in the stream and dressed then helped Tirak skin the brace of rabbits he and Isem had hunted down while they were away.

Later, when the sun had set while they lingered around the fire after eating dinner, Daniel found himself admiring Oemi and Isem both from their place to either side of the fire, while Tirak sat across from him. Oemi was undeniably the prettiest of them, at least to Daniel's personal tastes, but Isem was very good looking as well. He had a lean, strong build, more heavily muscled than Oemi, but a charming hint of mischief to his smile when he caught Daniel looking.

Oemi was slimmer than Isem overall but had wider hips that had proved perfect for grabbing onto during sex and swayed hypnotically whenever the man rose and strode towards Daniel after dinner.

They all wore precious little clothing around the fire at night so it was the work of a moment for Oemi to shed them completely so he stood bare and beautiful before Daniel, an expectant, knowing smile on his face as he regarded the soldier. He said something and stroked his hand lightly over the soldier's hair then down along his stubbled jaw and Daniel felt that overwhelming heat return to overtake his good sense again.

He thought he'd gotten it out of his system by finally having his way with the man earlier that same day, but as he found himself face-to-navel with Oemi he realized it had only temporarily abated. The warm scent of the other man's skin hit Daniel's nose as he stood scant inches away and the soldier felt his pulse quicken and his dick go hard when he leaned forward to press a kiss to the flat plane of Oemi's belly.

The man made a soft sound of surprise that quickly turned into a sigh of pleasure as Daniel kissed his way down to the root of Oemi's short but thick cock and took it into his mouth without hesitation. His partner's groan of bliss was Daniel's reward for his attention, though that soon turned into persistent whimpers and moans of pleasure as he proceeded to suck Oemi off with the superb attention to detail that had made the soldier a skilled medic. It wasn't long before Oemi had knotted his hands in Daniel's short hair for leverage as he jerked his hips and fucked the soldier's mouth with wanton abandon and Daniel allowed it, unbearably aroused by the other man's cries of ecstasy.

Oemi's dick was too short to even come close to making such a large man as Daniel gag but he found the other man a delight to tease with his tongue, bringing him to the cusp of orgasm in less than a minute. Daniel kneaded Oemi's straining thighs with his big hands as he did so, then gradually slid them up to grope his partner's incredible ass. Once again the soldier found that Oemi's hole was slick as a cunt and he wondered if the other man had slipped off at some point to prepare himself. He didn't give it much thought, though, as Oemi came the second he slid a single finger inside the tight furl of his ass and dragged the tip over his prostate.

Hot cum splashed across Daniel's tongue in response and he swallowed it down readily, looking up into Oemi's dazed, flushed features as he did so. The man seemed unsteady for a moment, but recovered quickly as he threw himself almost bodily at Daniel, lips clashing with the soldier's in a hungry kiss, as if desperate to taste himself in his lover's mouth.

~~~

Daniel accepted Oemi's tongue as willingly as he had his cock while Oemi's hands fumbled at the front of his alien clothing and eventually managed to work the front open to free the foreign alpha's massive, throbbing cock from the confines of his pants.

Lips still locked with Daniel's, eyes closed as he relished the sensation of their kiss, Oemi marveled at the incredible size of of the much larger man's member. It was thick and heavy in the omega's hand and his whole body cried out to have it inside of him again. Their earlier coupling was beyond anything Oemi had ever experienced before and he craved more, longed to have his hole stretched wide by Daniel's incredible girth, to feel it pulse hotly in his deepest sanctum, flooding him with fertile seed until it finally took root...

"You'll grant me a child, won't you, Daniel?" Oemi panted breathlessly when he broke their kiss and stared down into the alpha's handsome face and his peculiar dark eyes. Rarely had the omega ever felt so aroused as he had while watching Daniel suck his cock— he'd never had an alpha do such a thing for him before and it further stoked the flame burning within him. "I'm stronger than I look," he promised Daniel as he straddled the man's legs and reached between them to position the alpha's dick so he could slide onto it with minimal resistance. "I promise I will bear you a strong son. As many as you want, even—" Oemi panted with a feverish smile, flush at the very idea.

Yes, for a male such as Daniel, he'd be more than happy to grant him as many children as he was willing to put in his belly. Normally omegas would partner with many strong alphas for the sake of the tribe but Oemi couldn't imagine ever letting himself be bred by other, inferior seed after meeting Daniel.

From somewhere off to the right, Isem chimed in, "Don't hog him, Oemi— I claim some of his seed for myself."

Oemi clicked his tongue dismissively but didn't argue. He knew Isem and his bonded, who was also a beta, had been having trouble conceiving and so were on the lookout for a seed donor. Isem had apparently set his eyes on Daniel as well after seeing the foreign alpha couple with Oemi earlier that day, and the omega couldn't blame him.

Nor would he stop him— not so long as he got what he wanted first.

The omega lowered himself until his felt the head of Daniel's cock hit his opening, already slick with want, then pressed down until it pierced him. A low, ragged moan tore free of Oemi as he impaled himself, inch by impeccable inch until, finally, he managed to take Daniel to the hilt.

Completely consumed by the sensations rocking his body, Oemi fought to catch his breath then opened his eyes to look at Daniel again and found the man watching him with a hungry look that made his own cock twitch. Daniel reached up and slid his broad, calloused palms up Oemi's waist from his hips to tease his nipples and the omega trembled in his grasp, overcome by sensation.

Old ones take him he felt good. Having Daniel inside of him was like finding a piece of himself he'd never even realized he was missing. He never wanted to be parted from the other man— only wished they could be joined at the hips forever more, coupling endlessly until Oemi became bloated with the alpha's seed.

Daniel rolled his hips, forcing his massive cock deeper into Oemi and driving a sharp cry of ecstasy from the omega when he felt the head of the alpha's dick kiss the aching mouth of his starved and greedy womb. It'd been ages since his first and only pregnancy thanks to a shortage of alphas in their tribe. Tirak had been eying him for a long time now, but Oemi hadn't been terribly interested in bearing his child until yet another one of his heats had passed without conceiving a child. The emptiness had become unbearable to Oemi, so he had finally accepted Tirak and had been coupling with him regularly to accustom his body to the alpha's seed in preparation for his next fertile cycle.

Of course there was always a chance he might wind up pregnant sooner, but that was rare— now Oemi was praying it happened. Anything to bear Daniel's child...to have his body forever changed by the powerful man beneath him.

Oemi groaned and wrapped his arms around Daniel's neck then began to move his hips in turn, dropping them to meet the alpha's upward thrusts in an attempt to drive him as deep as possible into him. "Yes," he moaned pathetically and allowed his head to drop back mouth slack as he rode Daniel's cock like his very life depended on it. "Yes, my alpha— breed me. I want your child in me— fill my womb with your powerful seed! I want your baby, Daniel! Please!"

~~~

Same as before, Oemi felt like heaven wrapped around Daniel's cock— hot and slick and pulsing around his shaft like every muscle in his body was trying to drag him in deeper to the man's body. Oemi was panting and crying out in a language Daniel still didn't understand, but instincts he'd never had until waking up in the future told him he wanted to breed. The beautiful man straddling his hips and riding his cock like his life depended on it wanted his child and however impossible such a prospect might be the soldier wanted to grant his wish.

"Fuck you feel good," he groaned aloud and jerked his hips in time to Oemi's own frantic writhing. Over the man's shoulder, Daniel watched as Isem took the same position over Tirak's cock and began to ride him slow and steady. Unlike Oemi, though, Isem seemed to be pacing himself no matter how Tirak grabbed at him.

Feeling that he was close now, Daniel wrapped his muscular arms tight around Oemi and held the slender man tight against him so he could pound his cock up into him faster than he could hope to match under his own power. Oemi cried out but didn't try to struggle free, only clung tight and opened himself to being used as a fuck-sleeve for Daniel's throbbing, twitching cock until, finally, the soldier came with a bellow.

Daniel's orgasm was so powerful it almost hurt, sending every muscle in his body tight as he twitched and thrust up into the velvet confines of Oemi's fragile, beautiful body. "Get pregnant!" He shouted nonsensically as he poured himself out into the other man. "I'll knock you up, I swear," Daniel continued as he ground against Oemi's ass and the man whimpered helplessly in his arms as he accepted the larger man's blessing.

Finally the pair sagged bonelessly against each other, panting helplessly for a moment until Oemi disentangled himself with limbs that trembled like a newborn fawn's.

Surprised by the other man's sudden exit, Daniel reached out to stop him, but found his hand intercepted by Isem. Daniel looked at him in surprise, then glanced across the fire at Tirak to find the other man breathless and flushed, cock flaccid with a puddle of semen pooling in the dirt at his feet.

Isem hadn't allowed the man to finish inside of him.

"Why—" Daniel began to ask Isem, but was silenced almost immediately by a kiss. Isem said something and Daniel replied, "I'm sorry, I don't understand—" but found himself quieted again, this time with a finger to his lips and a knowing smile.

Rather than straddle him, Isem turned and dropped to his hands and knees on the ground in front of Daniel and spread the cheeks of his toned and shapely ass to expose his his wet and dripping hole, already prepared by Tirak, in blatant invitation.

Despite having only just come, Daniel felt his cock twitch at the enticing view. Isem's backside wasn't so large as Oemi's, nor his hips so wide, but it was an impeccable specimen all the same and Daniel wanted in.

Daniel was hard again within seconds and he didn't have the presence of mind to wonder at this. As a product of Project Nephilim he'd always had an impressive recovery time— but this was unusual even for him.

He wasn't thinking about that, though, all Daniel was thinking about was the exquisite tightness of Isem's twitching hole when he dropped to his knees behind the man and slid inside of it.

Both of them groaned in unison and it wasn't long before Isem was panting like a bitch in heat, head hanging and chest heaving as Daniel pounded into him with the singled-minded intensity of a man that hadn't come in months rather than one who had just emptied his balls into another hole mere minutes before.

Oemi was observing from his previous seat to one side of the fire, looking pleased with himself and still aroused as he watched Daniel and Isem couple, one hand idly toying with his own cock. Across the way was Tirak, still recovering but eyes locked on Daniel as he fucked the same man he'd just been balls deep in a few minutes before.

Daniel had never been the exhibitionist type before, but it was doing something to him now, giving rise to something dominant and possessive in him as he bore down on Isem and fucked him harder than ever. "You like watching me steal your bitch?" Daniel asked Tirak over the noise of Isem's desperate, whimpering cries despite knowing the other man wouldn't understand him. "Like watching the way they beg for my cock while you just sit there with yours in hand? I'm going to breed both your bitches, you hear me?" he demanded with a fierce grin, hardly knowing what he was saying even as the words tumbled past his lips. "Gonna keep emptying my balls into their slutty little cunts until they're both knocked up— then I'm gonna keep 'em that way. Especially Oemi. On their backs with their feet in the air, my pups in their bellies for the rest of their lives..."

The mental image his own words conjured to mind drove Daniel right up to the edge. He could see it in his minds eye, Isem and Oemi both swollen bellied and pregnant as they sprawled beneath him, legs spread while they begged for more of his seed despite knowing they couldn't possibly get more pregnant than they already were.

Daniel had never thought he'd had a breeding kink before, but, pounding relentlessly into Isem's hot cunt he couldn't imagine anything more arousing than the thought of another man pregnant with his child. Any children of his were bound to be large, too, meaning these much shorter men would wind up dwarfed by their own pregnant bellies, tits heavy with milk in anticipation of feeding their children, helpless without him but still begging for more of his potent seed... Even after they managed to give birth and pushed his babies out their gaping holes he'd turn around and impregnate them again— they couldn't be allowed to go without his offspring in them. They were obviously born breeders and if he didn't breed them someone else would and that simply couldn't be allowed. Only him...only he could plant his seed in the fertile earth of their wombs so their bellies would swell and blossom in a never ending cycle of new life, sowing his powerful wild oats to make the future of the human race stronger here in this strange new future...

Daniel came again, gripping Isem tight by the back of he neck to pin him in place while he thrust and ground his hips against the man's ass intermittently in an instinctive motion to force his seed deep inside him.

"Take it," he grunted furiously. "Take my seed, you little breeder!"

~~~

Days passed as they continued traveling deeper into the mountains. They were all exceedingly fit men clearly used to walking long distances so they made good time even if Daniel wasn't entirely sure where they were going.

He was, at least, beginning to pick up more of their language as they went. All three seemed more than willing to teach, though Isem was the best at it. He had a gift for pantomime that helped Daniel grasp more complicated concepts even if words like al'faa, behita, and ah'mega continued to elude his understanding. At first he thought they were positions within their tribe, like a chief or a healer, but that apparently wasn't it. Oemi was an ah'mega while Isem was a behita and Tirak was al'faa. Being al'faa seemed to give Tirak some authority over the others, but then, confusingly, they had also labeled Daniel himself as an al'faa— though there seemed to be some debate on the matter initially.

Whatever he may be to his companions, Daniel's libido continued to be insatiable. Whether this was of his own accord, or because Oemi was more than happy to stop and let him have his way with him at the slightest provocation was something the soldier couldn't quite determine, but he was getting more action than he'd had in years before going into cryo.

12