Old Soldier, New Alpha Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It got to a point that Daniel began to wonder if Oemi wasn't emitting some sort of particularly potent pheromone, because however attractive he might find the man, Daniel didn't seem to be able to tell him know. All Oemi had to do was touch him, or even just look at him meaningfully, and the next thing Daniel knew he had the smaller man pinned up against the nearest tree or on his back in a convenient patch of grass, grunting and writhing like a couple of beasts in rut.

He would have felt bad about how much he was fucking Oemi if the other man wasn't so clearly enjoying himself and even demanding more. If there was a way to walk and fuck at the same time, Daniel was convinced Oemi would have had them joined at the hips non-stop for the entirety of their journey. Gentle or rough, Oemi took whatever Daniel gave him with pleasure so long as he didn't try to pull out when he came.

"Fuck, you're such a greedy little whore," Daniel moaned softly into the ah'mega's ear early one dawn when he woke to find Oemi had already managed to get him hard in his sleep then slipped him inside his hot, wet hole. "If I didn't know better I'd say you were desperate to get knocked up."

He couldn't be mad about Oemi's demands— it never even cross Daniel's mind to be annoyed. How could he be when coupling with the other man was pure bliss? Oemi was determined to be his own walking, talking little cock sleeve and Daniel wasn't about to complain about it.

No, when he woke to find himself already inside Oemi he simply rolled them over so he was on top of the smaller man and fucked him roughly down into their bedding with short, hard thrusts to keep the noise down so they wouldn't wake their companions. Oemi was vocal by nature, though, so Daniel often found himself covering the man's mouth with one hand to stifle him until they'd finished. Neither Isem nor Tirak seemed bothered by their coupling, but Daniel knew their patience likely wouldn't last if it started interfering with their sleep.

Isem didn't seem to be quite so libidinous as Oemi, but the behita still approached Daniel at least once a day for his share of the soldier's affections. Once or twice Oemi tried to be possessive of Daniel, but to the man's surprise Isem lectured the ah'mega into submission. They seemed to come to some sort of agreement as Oemi let Isem have his time with Daniel at least once a day from then on out, though Daniel himself wondered at the strangeness of it all...

12