Old Story - New Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you think some harm may come to you if you quit taking his dates?"

She began crying again. "The husband of one of his girls got shot in a drive-by after she said she wouldn't work for him any more. Oh God, I've really messed up."

Well, that certainly got my attention. I tried not to show it. I had adopted a cold, clinical approach to this conversation, trying to act like a prosecutor on TV and not showing emotion, anger, or sympathy. That revelation got to me, though, because it meant my plan would be harder to execute than I had imagined. I shook it off and returned to my "script."

"Tell me about your affair with Spence. I have the idea that it goes beyond your work at the club." She blanched. "It sounds as though you have been knowingly and consciously carrying on an extramarital affair to include mocking and laughing about me." She began to protest. "Careful, dear heart, it looks like you might be getting ready to lie. I may as well tell you I have read the messages on your phone."

"You read my phone? That's invasion of privacy."

"Yes, I suppose it is, but desperate times call for desperate measures."

Again she tried to hug me. Because I sensed that with Spence there was more in play than playing Flaming Red at the club, I softened my tone a bit.

"Tell me about him. Are you in love? Do you want to play the open marriage card for him?"

This time she kept her composure. No tears, no defiance. She looked me in the eye and said, "yes, I've been seeing Spence off the books for some time. We have had fun together, and unlike all the other men, I suppose I've let myself develop some feelings for him. I don't know why I let it happen, as you implied, this has been different than my work. Frankly I'm ashamed that I let Spence get away with saying taunting things about you, and I'm sorry I slipped into that myself."

"And yet you snuck off with him at the picnic, and laughed about it."

"Yeah, I did."

"All right, my dear. Here's what we're going to do next. We're going to the bedroom. It seems that I am the only man in town who hasn't had the chance to enjoy your talents. We don't have a stripper pole, but I want you to put on your music and give me a demonstration of your act. If, through all the anger and disgust I'm feeling right now, you can get me hard, you will demonstrate one of your legendary lap dances. I want to fully appreciate what I've been missing, so give it your best effort."

She looked at me, then all of a sudden my Heidi disappeared, and was replaced by Flaming Red. She stood straighter, thrust out her chest, and took my hand. "Come on, baby," she said in a sultry voice, "We're going to have a good time. She led me from the room, her body moving like a cat, all slinky and smooth. Her ass swayed seductively, and the touch of her hand on mine was somehow gentle but firm. She was taking charge and the promise of what was to come was hypnotizing.

Damn, she was good at this!

She led me upstairs, cooing all the while about what a virile and beautiful

man I was, and how lucky she was to have the chance to entertain me for a little while. When we got to the bedroom she saw that I had placed a chair opposite the bed. She pushed me back into the chair with an evil smile. "Give me just a second here," she said, and worked her phone to bring up her dance music. It wasn't the booming sound like the club, but it worked.

She began to dance. Her hips swaying back and forth to the music, she ran her hands over her body, cupping her breasts and sliding back down to her crotch. She rubbed her mound, then brought her hands up and licked her fingers. They went to her blouse and she undid a button. She turned her back to me, bent at the hips, and shook her butt in front of me. Her fingers were undoing more buttons, so when she turned back to face me with a mischievous smile her blouse hung open, her sexy lacy bra exposed below. I discovered that her navel had been pierced and a little diamond stud sparkled at me.

As the music continued and she kept moving, her blouse came off. It's a cliche, but she threw it at me. She cupped her breasts and squeezed them through her bra, gyrating all the while. Her hands moved down to the waistband of her tight jeans. She undid the button on the waistband. Then, because tight jeans are really not made for stripping, she needed some help, so she sashayed over to me and asked me in her sexiest voice, to please help her and pull down the zipper. I did. She then backed away from me, once again turned her back to me, and bent at the waist. She began to swing her upper body around, pivoting at the waist, making a complete circle with her head and shoulders. Her long red hair flew out and billowed with the movement like a flag in the wind. She straightened back up, then turned and squatted in front of me, her knees far apart and her crotch lewdly displayed. As she straightened back up, her hands went to her waistband, and she pushed her jeans down over her hips and to her knees. At this point she needed more help, so she came over to me and had me pull her jeans off, right leg first, then left leg. She kicked them to the side and stuck her snatch right in my face. She was wearing tiny lacy panties that matched her bra. There was something inside her pants making a lump in the fabric.

Once again she followed the music and backed away from me, swaying and gyrating her hips. She turned her back and her hand came around and went to her bra fastener. She deftly unhooked it (she'd had a lot of practice) and when she turned back to face me, her forearm was across her chest, holding the bra in place. In perfect sync with the music she moved her arm away, dangled the bra in front of my eyes, then dropped it in my lap. She shook her titties in my face, and I discovered that her nipples were pierced, with diamonds glistening at each end of silver rods. These were not small diamonds, either. She rubbed her breasts some more, then her hands went back to her pussy and she rubbed there a little, once again bringing her hands up to her mouth to seductively lick her fingers, one by one.

She locked eyes with me, then went back into a deep squat, again splaying her legs wide open. This time she slipped her left hand into the panties and rubbed a little, then brought her hand out and extended her fingers to me to be licked. I shook my head, so she backed away from me again, turned her back, bent at the waist, and pulled her panties down, exposing her ass with her shaved pussy visible between her legs.

She spun back to face me, tossed her now-wet panties into my lap, and did a turn around the room, naked except for her socks. She shook her tits again, then stopped in front of me. Swaying side to side, she reached down and pulled her pussy lips back, revealing the inner reaches of her womanhood. Then I could see what I had wondered about before. Her clit had been pierced, and a large diamond - bigger than her engagement ring on her finger beside it - sparkled. It was beautiful and obscene and I was stunned. I would have to ask her how she had been able to conceal all of these piercings from me.

Then, as she moved her hand away from her privates, I noticed something else. Written in an elegant script was a small tattoo just above her slit. "Merl." It was a sweet gesture, I suppose, but I wondered when she had gotten that, since it had not been there the last time I went down on her.

Her song ended, and she slinked over to me and asked if I was ready for a lap dance. I could see how if I had been a horny guy in the sex-charged atmosphere of the club, I would have found her performance very stimulating indeed. Flaming Red was indeed a hot number. As it was, I was watching my wife abase herself in a humiliating display. My stomach churned and bile rose in my throat. "Maybe later," I said.

I told her to head back down and make me another drink, then meet me in the living room. She reached for her clothes, but I told her to leave them. "I gather than you are accustomed to being naked," I said.

When we were seated facing each other again I pointed at her piercings. "When did you get those? And why haven't I seen them before?"

She blushed. (Funny, I didn't know how she could still do that) and said she and Meredith had gotten the piercings a year before at Devin's suggestion to "kick it up a notch." I hadn't seen them because she removed them when she knew I'd be seeing her without clothes.

I asked about the tattoo. "I got that last month when Spence was starting to act like he thought he owned me. I wanted to make sure he knew that wasn't so, and never would be."

I took a drink. "Well, Sweetheart, here's the deal. I figure that with what I have on you, I own you now. Without any regret at all I could turn you over to the county with the evidence I have of your prostitution, and I could turn you over to the state and feds for tax evasion. I'm not sure if you'd do much jail, but you'd do some, I'm sure. And I'd get some of your favorite customers, too. I might even get your mobster pimp.

"But I don't want to do that. For some reason, I still have some feelings of affection for you - greatly diminished for sure, but still there. And one of the things that bothers me most about your secret life is that you kept it a secret from me. You have explained how you kind of slid into it, and how much it excites you, and how you are now addicted to that life. I can understand when you tell me that the thrill makes you high. And I don't think I need to take that thrill away from you."

She visibly relaxed and I thought I heard a little sigh of relief.

"But, going forward, I want in on the deal. Starting now, I am your business manager. I'm going to quit my job and devote all of my energies to furthering your career as a whore. I'm going to call myself your business manager or or agent. You may think of me as your pimp. I don't care.

"For starters, you are done at Rye Balled. We will go there tomorrow and I will help you clean out your locker. Tell Devin you are retiring. Make arrangements to collect any back pay you are owed and get any tax documents you will need.

"It is convenient that you have established a business entity, it will now be a limited liability partnership with me. You are no longer Flaming Red. She has ceased to exist, For now, you are just Heidi White. We'll be reinventing you as a new escort and high priced whore. No more stripping, no more lap dances, no more cheap tricks.

"You won't be working here. We may continue to live here, but you'll be working the convention circuit and big sporting events, in big hotels in big cities. We'll be doing a lot of traveling. We'll have to get passports, because some of your dates may be out of the country."

Heidi's downcast expression started to brighten up. The realization that she might be able to continue her active sex career without blowing up our marriage, which it seemed she still valued despite evidence to the contrary, brought her out of her funk.

"So, we'll still be married? You aren't going to divorce me?" She asked.

"That's how I see it, as long as you are able to live within the boundaries of our new relationship. All these years I have been imagining that we were partners in marriage. I now know that I was living an illusion. So, we won't pretend that we are partners in a normal marriage. I'm pretty much going to own you, and your skanky cunt. And your ass. And any other hole somebody is willing to pay to play with. I will be nice to you. I will treat you with courtesy and kindness. I will only book you with clean and proper men, and I will vet all of your dates to be sure they are the kind of men or women who will treat you right."

"I don't do women," she said.

"If the money's right, you will," I replied. "I will respect your wishes and try to book only with men. But there may be an occasional couple wanting to play, so you may have to expand your repertoire. Who knows, you may find you like it."

She pondered this for a minute. "Will you and I have sex? You know I love to have sex with you. You are the only man I love and sex with you is much deeper and more satisfying than any other."

"I am sure we will have sex. We have some relationship repair to do first. And that reminds me, have you fucked Meredith's husband?"

She hung her head again. "Yes, just a couple of times. Meredith brings him to the club sometimes, and we have partied."

"Okay, call her and invite her over here. I'm going to fuck her, and I'll make her an offer to come to work with us in our new business. If there are any other girls at Rye Balled that you think might be interested, that you think we can trust, and that you think I might enjoy working with, we may invite them in too. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. We'll keep it simple to start and see how it goes. Call Meredith. Ask her to come by here on the way to work. And take out that whore jewelry. You don't have to look like a whore when you're at home. Make the call in front of me, I want to hear what you say to her. Just tell her I want to see her about a business proposition. Tell her we need about an hour."

Meredith went to the bathroom and came out without the jewelry. She had put on a robe. I asked her to take it off. "I don't want to be naked in front of Meredith," she said.

"What, so you've suddenly discovered modesty? Hah! No, lose the robe."

Heidi put the robe over the back of her chair and called Meredith. She tried to turn her back for some privacy, but I told her to turn back around and face me so I could hear every word. She did.

"Hi, girlfriend, Merl and I would like for you to come by on the way to the club this afternoon for a talk...Yes, he knows...Everything...I think it's going to be okay, but we need to talk to you..." She put her hand over the phone, "She wants to know if she should bring Greg."

"No, I don't see him as part of our business, unless he wants to hire himself out as a cocksucker and an ass hole."

She looked at me with a stunned expression. "No, we don't need Greg today...Okay, thanks, see you then."

She ended the call and looked at me. "That was a terrible thing you said about Greg. He is our friend. And he's not 'that way.'"

"He's not my friend," I said. "Friends don't fuck their friend's wife. And I don't care how he is, that would be the only use I would have for him."

Meredith knocked at the door a little while later. I sent Heidi to open it and let her in. Meredith was surprised to see her friend without clothes. "Merl made me strip for him, and then told me to keep the clothes off. He is very upset," Heidi told her. "I can't blame him - I really screwed him over."

Meredith came in and Heidi had her sit in the chair she had been using. Heidi then went to the kitchen to get us all drinks. I looked my wife's partner in crime straight in the eye for a full two minutes before I spoke.

"Heidi and I have been talking about what's gone on in her life for the past however many years - I'm still not clear on when it all started - and yours as well. Evidently you clued your husband in on what you were doing, but Heidi did not accord me that courtesy. Evidently Greg is satisfied to be a cuckold to a whore as long as he gets a share of the cash - I assume you've been sharing it with him, as Heidi has not with me."

Meredith looked me right back in the eye, aiming to give as good as she got. "Yes, I told Greg about it. Not at first, but after a while he began questioning me so much about where I was going and what I was doing that I decided it was stupid to keep making up silly excuses so I told him. He was angry at first, until I showed him the money. Then he swallowed hard and shut up. He comes to the club once in a while to see me dance."

"I gather that he has availed himself of Flaming Red's charms as well," I told her. Then I cut to the chase. "Heidi won't be dancing or whoring at Rye Balled any more. Or at any other strip club. I am taking her on as a client and managing her career from now on. She will be doing escort work and working conventions and major sporting events. She will be charging large money and fucking successful businessmen, athletes, and high roller sports fans. I am about to make you a one-time offer. You will take it or leave it now, before you leave to whore yourself at a tacky strip joint."

"Go on, I'm listening," she said. Meanwhile Heidi had come into the room and went to stand behind her friend's chair. Her tits sort of framed Meredith's head, and when she moved they sometimes bumped against her hair. It was an interesting visual.

"I am prepared to offer you second position in my new stable. You can quit dancing and whoring at Rye Balled and come under contract with me. I will arrange your dates, arrange your travel - there will be a lot of travel because we won't be working in this market any longer - and I will manage your money. I will take a 40% split, but I anticipate that your gross will be significantly more than the dollars in the g-string you're getting here. You will be working major events so there is every reason to suppose that you can have some fun even when you're not on your back. I know it's a big decision, so I'll give you a few minutes to think about it. In the meantime, Heidi, why don't you ask your friend to fuck me, just like her husband fucked you?"

Heidi trembled for a moment, then gained her composure. "Meredith," she said, "I think it is fair that since you let me fuck your husband, you should fuck mine. He wants to do it to even things up a little. I think he also wants to find out whether you will be a good fit for our business."

Like any good whore, Meredith immediately shifted into business mode. She got a seductive look on her face, then got down on the floor and crawled over to my chair. She reached out and unfastened my belt and zipper, then pulled out my cock. "Your little man isn't ready," she said, as she began to stroke my cock and kiss the end. I was going to make her work to get me up, but it had been so long since I had wanted sex with my cheating wife, and I had been so agitated for the past few days, that when I felt her mouth on my manhood I surrendered to the feeling. I grew into a wood erection in no time. I'm not porn star sized, but my cock is a mouthful for anybody, and Meredith had to work a bit to get me down. But get me down she did, lips to balls. Pulling off, she said, "That's better, big boy. Now, where are we going to do it?"

I must say I was rather surprised that she had not resisted the idea of a cold fuck for even a moment.

"I was going to fuck you right here on the floor," I said, "but maybe it would be more painful for Heidi if we do it in our bed. By the way, Heidi, have you fucked anybody but me in our marital bed?" I said over my shoulder as I led Meredith to the room. Still bound by my demand of truthfulness, and still afraid of what I might know, she replied, "Only once. With Spence. I'm sorry."

"Oh well, once a whore, always a whore," I said cheerfully. "I hope you had the good grace to change the sheets." By this time we were in the bedroom. I instructed Meredith to get naked and then take off my clothes. She did it quickly (she'd had a lot of practice) and got down got to business.

I'm not going to describe the act in great detail, but suffice it to say that she was very good. She was a good enough actress that between her sweet caresses, her masterful rubbing, and her lascivious kisses, she was able to make it seem that she really did want to be there fucking me and I was the man of her dreams. I decided that I hoped she would take me up on my offer.

When I finished (we were done when I finished) we got up from the bed and Heidi gave her a hug. Not a sexy hug, a hug between friends. The fact that they were both naked was immaterial. I told Heidi to get fifty bucks from her stash of cash and pay the whore. "Fair's fair," I said. "Professionals deserved to get paid for their work."