Old Story - New Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I get $200 to fuck," Meredith said.

"Not today," I answered. "That was about fifty bucks worth. How about it, kid, you want to join Heidi and me in our new venture?"

"I really should talk to Greg about it," she said.

"Fuck Greg," I said. "He's already proven that he is satisfied with being a cuck to a whore, he should be happy that you'll be bringing in more money."

I have to say that both women were taking the new Merl very well. Heidi had never heard me talk this way, and had never experienced me being so assertive. Maybe I should have tried it long before - things might have been better. But I had bought into the whole "marriage is a partnership" crap. My eyes were now open.

Meredith looked Heidi in the eye. She paused six seconds thinking, and said "Okay, I'm in."

"Give Devin your notice tonight. You're done there. You're done in town. Tell Devin I was just kidding about the gonorrhea, but he better get tested anyway. Tomorrow we are going to recycle some of your cash and buy both of new wardrobes. Professional clothes, suits, classy dresses, expensive shoes, and jewelry to match."

"We? You're going too?" Heidi asked.

"Yes dear. I'm taking your keys. You don't go anyplace without me."

I also had her call Vince d'Angelo and arrange a meeting for lunch. After a morning of wardrobe shopping we met Vince in a nice restaurant downtown, and I explained that I had taken on Heidi and Meredith as my clients for my "referral service." I explained that as they would no longer be taking dates in our town, they would no longer be available to him for service. He raised objection, observing that this would cost him money.

"Vince, there are lots of girls. You can go to Rye Balled tonight and recruit two girls to take the place of these two and never miss a beat. But out of consideration for your past relationship with my wife, and because I recognize that Flaming Red was quality product, I am prepared to offer you five percent of her earnings for one year, and one year only."

He countered with 15 percent and we settled on 8.5 percent.

As for Spence, without me asking her to, she called him and told him it was over. He called a couple more times until I got on the phone and told him if he tried again I'd turn him over to my new friend and business partner Vince.

Just to fuck with him I told Vince that Spence had been sniffing around some of his girls. A car sat parked across the street from Spence's house for a couple of weeks, until he freaked out and called the cops.

We changed Heidi's hair. I wanted to erase Flaming Red from the face of the earth, so I asked her to make it different. Her hair is now a beautiful light golden brown. With highlights.

———

Epilogue

So, that's what we did. I created a website with photos, descriptions, and suggestions about services rendered (standards for such things vary from state to state). I looked ahead at the events calendar for the next 12 months, and booked hotel rooms for major events - Super Bowl, NCAA basketball championships, World Series, Daytona 500, Kentucky Derby - as well as major conventions and trade shows like the Electronics show and Detroit Auto Show. The website banner said, "Meet us at _____" and listed the upcoming event."

As business manager I worked through Heidi's sketchy records and notes on calendars and diaries and was able to make a fair estimate of what her income had been each year above and beyond what was declared, and submitted amended tax returns. I listed her occupations as "entertainer," which was broad enough to make such income reasonable and vague enough to avoid scrutiny. We had to pay a chunk of dough to get square with the feds, but I did not want anything jumping up and biting us in our new business venture.

A pilot Heidi had "met" at Rye Balled owned a nice six-seater prop-jet plane, and we did regular business with him flying us to our destinations all over the country.

As it turned out my choices of events had been good, and the website brought us a steady stream of well paying dates. I renamed the girls sisters Amber and Sonya Romanova. I thought making it sound Russian might add a little element of the exotic to the mix, and that worked too. At several of the events I booked them as a package deal and they did threesomes and gang bangs. That's where the serious money came in. Some guys really get off on fucking sisters.

There were a couple of major events where we brought in that sweet housewife from Rye Balled who first introduced my wife to "the life." She played the naive innocent role to the hilt. If there was an academy award for whores, she'd be a shoo-in.

There were a few occasions when a customer would ask for someone to "service" his wife while he was busy with Amber or Sonya. Always a team player, I stepped up to the plate.

By the end of the first year each of the girls had banked close to a million bucks. Clients paid by credit card so we no longer had to worry about how to dispose of thousands of singles and fives. As for her stash of stripper cash, we paid cash for everything until the boxes and suitcases were finally empty.

I even found a job for Meredith's loser husband. We bought him a chauffeur's uniform and he drove our rented limo in each town where we did business. I had him buy a gun and take lessons so he could provide some security in the event of trouble. Luckily it never came to that.

As their pimp, I could fuck them whenever, wherever and however I wanted. Heidi and I had a lot of sex, sometimes as loving husband and wife, sometimes as pimp and whore. I also fucked Meredith, but always as a threesome with Heidi. I would challenge them to see who could be the nastiest. We called it a "whore conditioning and drill session." After their past experiences at Rye Balled, they had learned ways to be pretty nasty. Occasionally I would have them go girl-girl during these sessions, but neither of them was really into it, so we didn't do it often.

Our goal was to bank enough that we could all retire by the time the girls got too old to claim the big bucks. We had $6 million saved by the time they turned 42. Forty-two is a good retirement age for baseball pitchers, hockey players, and whores.

I won't say Heidi's career led to her being fucked out, but since retiring she has managed to confine her sexual exploits to our bed, with me the only other one in it. Well, except with an occasional weekend when I let her cash in our old "open marriage" agreement and entertain a gentleman. If she gets paid she never tells me about it, and I don't ask. It took us long enough to get the boat steadied, and I feel no need to rock it. I see a couple of other ladies from time to time too, just to keep things even.

We have a nice condo near the beach on Marco Island, and life, at last, is good.