All Comments on 'Old Testament'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

OK WHILE IT LASTED.

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

I DECIDED TO UPDATE MY SCORE.....CINCO ESTRELLAS!

DeanofMeanDeanofMean5 months ago

only complaint too short but amazing for 750

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

He’s probably not done

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Needs more!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

I wouldn't mind more of this story

🙊🙈🙉💨🤔😁

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Over 100 comments, and not even one pointed out that the last thing that MC said included the word “today”. “I may not be able to kill y’all TODAY”. He doesn’t say anything about obeying man’s law and never killing them. He’s making it clear that he’s not going to kill them in front of witnesses. Everyone involved, including those who knew and didn’t tell, should be VERY afraid!!!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Short, sweet and VERY satisfying! Thanks for a great little read!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good point, ZK, thanks. I missed that but you’re right, those folks might do well to relocate to find a new job somewhere else. Soon! Great story, Texican, thanks for bringing it. Absolutely a Five Star effort.

Dee

silverthorne16silverthorne16about 2 months ago

If it was fleshed out more, it'd be much better

chytownchytownabout 2 months ago

*****Short and to the point! Thanks for the read.

consulting91consulting9118 days ago

Wow. That was intense and very nice for a short story. I would love the long version of this story and how he got to each one in the future.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...