Old Times Sake

Story Info
He met an old friend at the beach.
1.9k words
3.91
14.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,522 Followers

It was a nice day and I was down at the beach, feeling restless and not really knowing why. I didn't want to swim, I didn't want to sunbake, I didn't want to meet up with mates for a game of something, I just wanted something else. The trouble was that I didn't know what.

I just strolled about, idly chatting to some of the girls that I knew. That's when I ran into Olivia. I've known Olivia for ages. We were never more than casual friends for some reason. I'd asked her out a time or two but she'd declined, usually having a steady boyfriend. When she didn't, I would have a steady girl, so we just never clicked.

"Alex," she said, nodding to me. "What's up? You look like little Bo Peep looking for her sheep."

"Olivia," I replied, nodding in my turn. "Just restless I guess. Not sure what I want."

"Well, there are a lot of attractive young things littering the beach and I understand that you're between girlfriends. Why don't you wander around and see if you can collect a new one?"

"A possibility," I admitted, "but I don't really feel like working at it right now." I gave a short laugh. "Ah, without wanting to sound offensive what I really need is to drag one of these lovely young things behind the bushes and work off some of my frustrations on her nubile young body."

"That might work," Olivia said with a giggle, "but the sweet young thing might object."

"True that. Any suggestions?"

"Try one of the wives. It's rumoured that a couple of them play around a little."

"Really? Which ones?"

She gave me a couple of names. Janet didn't surprise me. She'd played around a lot before she was married so I saw no reason why she wouldn't now. I was speaking from personal experience where the before the marriage was concerned. The other name did come as a surprise.

"Rosemary? You're kidding. She always struck me as cold blooded and very much a prude."

"I know, but that's the rumour, although nobody I know is prepared to substantiate it."

"Doesn't matter anyway. I'm not interested in Janet and I'm not sure I'd be game to proposition Rosemary. She's the type to shout her offence to the skies if she felt like it."

"True. She does have this tendency to enjoy belittling people. I guess you'll have to go on safari and see what you can find."

I gave Olivia a thoughtful look. She was tastefully dressed in a white bikini than didn't leave much to the imagination. She also had an excellent figure and if we were discussing nubile young things she fell right into that category.

"Now why would I want to go on safari when you're right here," I asked her, "and your house is just over there? A very short walk away."

"How delicately you put it," Olivia said with another little giggle. "Of course, you do realise that just over there, in my house, my husband is sitting, swigging beer and watching TV. I suspect that he might not be too happy if I brought a guest home."

"That is a bit of a drawback," I admitted. "However, for old time's sake, and upon contemplation and a review of the landscape I notice that there is some significant shrubbery over yonder, shrubbery that would hide any illicit activities from both the beach and from those houses, including yours. Or should I say especially yours."

"Now, Alex, you don't really think that I'll let you take me behind the bushes so you can have sex with me, do you?" Olivia said in a very chiding fashion.

"Well, yes," I admitted. "I never got a chance to seduce you while we were teenagers and it seems to me that this will be my last chance. It's also just what I need to pull me out of the doldrums. You could consider it your charitable good deed for the day."

"Come on, Alex. You can't be serious. I couldn't do that."

"Sure you can. Tell you what. To help you decide I'll force you."

"Are you kidding? Force me?"

I smiled and placed my hand very lightly on her back, the tips of my fingers just pressing against her very lightly.

"Uh-huh. Force is now in effect. Just move along now."

Olivia started moving along with only the barest touch of my hand against her.

"You're being ridiculous, you know?" she grumbled. "It's not as though I'm going to go along with this."

The protest was all well and good but it would have been a lot more effective if she'd displayed any sort of resistance to my touch. A toddler could have stopped and not been moved by the force I was exerting.

When we reached the gap in the shrubbery that I was aiming for I moved my hand to her side and gave a gentle tug. She obediently changed directions and moved into the shrubbery with me.

"Oh, come on," she said, blushing slightly. "You're not really going to try and have sex with me."

Seeing we'd reached a convenient place where we had room to move but were hidden from view I stopped. I turned Olivia so that she was facing me.

"I have often wondered what you would look like naked," I said softly, reaching for the bottom half of her bikini and starting it on its downward journey.

"Stop that," she grumbled. "You can't do that."

Maybe I couldn't, if she'd held onto it, but I just gave the bottoms a little twitch and they slipped out of her clutching hand and slithered on down her legs. Olivia was now blushing quite prettily.

"Oh, you rotten man," she gasped as I stepped behind her and unhooked her top. That was dead easy to lift over her head and drop to the ground next to the other half. I didn't mention the fact that she'd stepped daintily out of the bottom half, leaving her completely naked.

I took a step back from her and leisurely surveyed her, smiling at her.

"Every bit as lovely as I expected," I assured her. "Just what I've dreamed of."

"This has gone far enough," she told me. "Just let me go and we won't say any more about this."

Let her go? I wasn't holding her. I was standing back, dropping my own shorts. If she really wanted to leave she could easily snatch up her bikini and depart -- all she'd have to do was pause before leaving the shrubbery to put her bikini back on and she was away. Even if all she did was scream I'd have to depart rather than face embarrassing explanations. What she actually did was stand there and watch as my shorts went south.

I started moving closer, my erection waving slightly as I moved. She was watching it with some fascination, regarding a snake that was about to strike. Once I reached her I slid my arms around her and pulled her until she was flush against my body, my erection pressing against her tummy and her breasts pressed against my chest. (And very nice they felt, too.)

My hands moved down, closing over her bottom. I started lifting her.

"Bring your legs up around my waist," I told her and she called me an animal but did as requested. With her legs gripping my waist it made it easier to lift her a little higher and I continued lifting until I found my erection slip free between her thighs.

I lowered her a little, just a little, enough for me to feel my cock pressing lightly against some soft and heated flesh, hearing her give a little gasp as it happened.

"Um, Olivia, my hands are occupied right now. I'd appreciate it if you'd reach down and make sure I was properly placed."

"You expect me to...?" She seemed lost for words.

"Yes."

Nothing like keeping things simple. She muttered something under her breath that I was careful not to hear and reached down and delicately shifted my cock to a more advantageous position before her hand lifted to clutch at my shoulder again. When I lowered her a little more she gave a louder gasp and I could feel myself starting to penetrate her.

I also felt her try to lift herself up away from my intruding presence.

I shifted my grip to her waist, just resting my hands there. I wasn't trying to press my way into her, quite content with the way things were.

"When you're ready just lower yourself a little bit," I told her. Actually, with gravity as my friend it wouldn't matter if she was ready or not. As long as I made sure she didn't lift herself higher and off then she would have no choice but to sink down onto me.

We both knew that it was inevitable but she was determined to delay for as long as possible. I'd feel her slip a little, my cock sinking deeper, and then her grip would tighten to try to prevent further slippage. She could see I was laughing at her and she called me a rude name, but the game continued. Finally she called me another rude name and relaxed, sinking fully onto me.

"There you go," I said. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Olivia didn't reply, just kept her mouth shut, although she did seem to be breathing somewhat harder. I sank down to my knees, actually landing on them with a bit of a jolt, a jolt that was transferred to her through our close contact. She definitely gave a gasp when that happened.

I leaned forward, easing her onto the ground on her back. This meant that her breasts were now placed where I could start playing with them and I was quick to take advantage of this. At the same time I started some his and her interaction, pulling back and driving in firmly. It suffices to say that Olivia was not hesitant about taking part.

It seemed to me that that first jolt when I'd landed on my knees had been deemed satisfactory to Olivia. Accordingly I started repeating that, driving in quite firmly, her whole body shaking slightly with the force of my thrusts. The way she was responding proved that she was not finding any fault with this, pushing hard up to meet me as I came at her.

After we'd been going for a few minutes one of her hands came up and clamped onto her mouth. As I continued on my merry way I could hear enthusiastic little sounds escaping around the edges of her hand. I suspected that if she moved her hand then the beach would have been treated to some rather loud squeals.

A few more minutes of interesting work and both Olivia's hands were covering her mouth and she climaxed rather noisily, her gag doing a reasonable job of keeping the noise down. Seeing that she was climaxing I saw no reason to delay any longer and cut loose myself, hosing her down internally.

Olivia hastily put her bikini back on while I pulled on my shorts.

"You had no right to do that," she told me, giving me what I think was supposed to be a haughty look.

"This is me, stricken with remorse," I said, pointing to my smiling face. "If it helps I'll promise not to do it again."

"Damn right you won't do it again," she snapped.

"Hey, I just promised, didn't I?" I protested. "The promise is good for, um, good for..." My voice faltered and I sighed.

"Sorry, Olivia. The promise is only good if I don't catch you alone. If I do you'll just have to take your chance."

She blushed and looked elsewhere.

"Not going to happen," she said, trying to sound as if she meant it.

Ashson
Ashson
8,522 Followers