Old TV Shows are Weird

Story Info
You just found an old VHS. What's it about?
3.3k words
3.9
13.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Almax898
Almax898
24 Followers

...This looks interesting! It's the third season of some show named "Turbo", which you've never heard of - but it's gotta be super old, since it's on VHS here. That means it's vintage! This is so exciting. Hopefully it'll still make sense without the last two seasons.

You slide the tape into the VHS player, and the boxy TV's screen comes to life. A thirty second tinny theme song starts playing. It's set to loop, but really badly, and the cut is super noticeable. Your eyes are filled with invasive, bright, and overly-contrasting colours on the episode select screen. Yep, it's vintage! This is gonna rock.

You have to bend over the press the buttons on the TV and select episode one, and then you quickly run back across the room to plop yourself down on your bed to get a good view of the TV. You don't want to miss a second! Oh, maybe you should've made some food for yourself. Food would've been awesome. Anyway, it's too late now, because the episode's already starting! The cheesy opening theme song and credits play, and then the episode begins.

Right, so, quick study session! From the opening, you're pretty sure that the main character's this woman named Alice Svenches, who's played by some lady named Jeanette Walker that you've never heard of, because her name came up first. Other than her, nobody stood out except for Debbie Vogue, played by Kirsten Carter, because she has the same name as you. She's your favourite. That's already two characters learned!

The episode starts with some black-and-white clips of the previous season, as a voice over recaps the story so far. To sum it up, Alice had just been hired by a super-duper rich guy to keep his daughter in check, because she goes out too much and too long most nights of the week. Alice laughs elegantly from across the restaurant table.

"With what you're offering to pay me, how could I refuse?" A tinny laugh track starts playing. It's cut off about halfway through. "Besides... she should be easy pickings for me. I've done work as a babysitter before, you know - this'll be easy."

The scene changes to the rich father talking sternly with his daughter, who has her arms crossed with a pout. Hey, it's Debbie Vogue! You know that character.

"But dad, I don't need a babysitter - I'm already 18!"

"And a turboslut, honey." Her father interjects, which kicks off another laughtrack. This time it's not cut off early. "I've spoken with Alice already, and my decision is final - she's more than capable of taming you."

Debbie groans. "Daaaad!" She complains. The studio audience starts applauding and wooping as the camera pans out, and the scene changes once again to a shot of the door, now in colour.

DING-DONG

The doorbell rings. The rich father looks over towards it, pulls on his coat, and walks to open it. Alice stands in the doorway, wearing a form-fitting white turtleneck which goes down over her hips. The camera pans up her entire body, clearly making a show of it - her body is almost the perfect hourglass. She has wide, breeding hips, and from the sense of things it seems like they've been well-used. Alice Svenches gives off an enticing, playfully authoritative air of experience and royalty.

The camera pauses a while on her curvy chest, clearly defined by the tight turtleneck sweater, then quickly pans up to her face as she speaks her first line of the episode.

"I'm here to handle your problem." She purrs out in a melodic voice. "Your babysitter's here to teach that daughter of yours a little lesson."

"Yes, great." The rich father nods, bending down to pick up his suitcase. "From now on, teach her her lessons on time - you nearly made me late for my meeting!"

"Oh, we wouldn't want that." Alice smiles and steps into the house, looking up towards the top end of the stairs. "I love a good meating myself, you know~."

"Fantastic." The rich father glances at his watch beneath the sleeve of his blazer, then steps outside of the house. "It's 7pm now, I'll be back at 11 - make sure my sweet Debbie doesn't leave the house, you hear?"

Alice, still looking up the stairs, licks her lips and nods. The father leaves, closing the door behind him. With a smile, Alice starts slowly and elegantly creeping her way up to stairs and towards Debbie's room to give her her greetings.

Tiptoeing up to the door and slowly opening it with a creak, Alice eyes the bedroom through the slit opened between the doorway and the door. The lights are on, but it looks like Debbie's sleeping... in preparation for a long night out, perhaps? That won't do!

Alice creeps into the room, one hand behind her back. Debbie's passed out on top of her bedsheets, curled into a nice ball facing towards the door. As Alice draws nearer, she reveals her hand from behind her back - she's carrying a bright green dollar store flyswatter with her, which she sets down gently on the bed beside Debbie before getting her hands involved in professionally unbuckling the 18-year-old's short shorts and pulling them down to her knees.

With a superior smile, Alice presses a finger up against Debbie's exposed entrance, tracing its length erotically. Applying some force, her digit slips within the pussy. Debbie moans cutely in her sleep, rolling onto her back as Alice takes a position atop her hips, sliding the fingers slowly in and out of the tight folds with a gentle schlicking sound all the while.

When Debbie stays under, asleep atop the bed, Alice's smile spreads wider and her insertions grow faster - adding a second finger and pushing with more force. Each time her hand bottoms out within Debbie's depths, Alice rubs at Debbie's clit with the soft tip of her thumb. At this, Debbie starts to heat up, thought still asleep. Beads of sweat start appearing on her forehead and a warm blush takes to her face, as her hips begin rolling back against the intruding digits on autopilot. Her gentle moans turn into light pants as her body overheats and the intensity increases.

Suddenly, with once final forceful shove of the two intruders, including Alice's thumb pressing down and holding Debbie's clit, the girl jolts into an upright sitting position beneath the beautiful woman who mounts her, hands flat against the bed and bleary eyes suddenly wide open - right after jolting herself awake, Debbie's eyes half-lid and her lips close tightly together in a squeak, as she cums against the probing fingers - she almost looks ready to go back to sleep on the bed, but Alice has other plans.

Debbie shudders as the electric pleasure from her orgasm makes its way up her body. After cutely crying out in a second squeak, a long moan escapes her mouth as Alice slowly retracts her fingers from Debbie's passage.

Holding them up to the light for inspection, she then moves them to press against the lips of the barely-there girl she sits atop.

"Suck them clean."

Not present enough to disobey, Debbie parts her lips enough for the fingers to enter her mouth. As Alice slides them in and out, rubbing against the lips erotically as if it were a second pussy for Debbie, the young girl cannot help but suck against them and make use of her tongue to clean the juices off of the digits which had her spraying in her bed.

Once Alice is content with the work, she retracts her fingers from the mouth, dragging them out through the lips as Debbie suckles against them as if wanting to keep them there. Wiping off the saliva-covered fingers against Debbie's shirt-covered chest, Alice grabs her cheeks with her other hands and gives her firm, but loving, instructions.

"Don't swallow it just yet - and don't you dare spit!"

With that, and no doubt as to whether or not the girl will comply, Alice removes herself from the sitting girl's hips to kneel on the bed beside her. Gently pressing a hand against her chest to lie her back, she then rolls Debbie over so that she's face down on the sheet covers. The wild girl's short shorts still hang around her knees, bent inwards now as she lies there.

Grabbing a handful of the plump ass, Alice smiles down at the girl. Her other hand reaches for the flyswatter, taking a good grip on it before bringing it down mercilessly against the bare bottom several times. Debbie's "mmph!"s of protest are muffled by the soft pillows which her face is pressed into, the slapping sound ringing out across the room as a faint sting takes to her backside.

"Hussy bitch. This is where you belong..." Alice gloats, bringing the flyswatter down against the bulbous excess flesh one final time.

Alice yanks Debbie, sore and confused, into a sitting position facing the other direction. Grabbing her by the face once more, Alice turns the girl's head so that they are locked in eye contact. She takes a moment to relish in the look of surprised submission in this supposed giga-tramp's eyes. She definitely wasn't expecting to wake up to this... probably thought her father'd hired some stacked old bimbo pushover.

"Swallow." The superior woman commands. Debbie immediately and without question gulps down the juices that she'd been holding in her mouth. At this, to reward the girl, Alice pulls her face in for a passionate and dominant kiss - Debbie cannot help herself but reciprocate.

Alice pulls back after several seconds of sloppy kissing, smirking as Debbie continues trying to make out with the empty air for a few more seconds after, before reaching down to rub slowly against her own loins through the crotch of her pants.

"You got me all wet too..." Alice says thoughtfully, looking down at her covered crotch. Then, with a dominant smile, her head comes back up to lock eye contact with Debbie. "Service your new mistress." She commands.

Like a zombie, Debbie flops off of the bed and onto the floor onto her hands and knees. From there, she crawls submissively towards the edge of the bed which Alice swings around to sit on, legs dangling off the edge, until Debbie's head stops between her babysitter's knee.

"I-I think I used to - hear stories about you, all over town, and the stuff you've done..." Debbie explains, barely coherent, as Alice removes her pants and throws them over to sit by the door. She had no need for them now.

"Get to work, bitch." Alice commands. She doesn't care whether or not Debbie knows of her past conquests and sluttery - she just needs to get off, and keep this turboslut inside the house and subservient to her, the ultimate turboslut.

Without needing any further prompting, Debbie leans in to hold her face against the crotch of her babysitter, passionately wriggling her tongue inside of the well-used folds and eating out the domina of a woman.

"Mmmm..." Alice moans through her lips, letting herself lie back against the bed. She'd give Debbie this, she sure was talented with her tongue - she was reaching every spot of her depths divinely.

As Alice lies back on the bed, pleasure flooding her system from the obedient tongue flicking around inside of her lower end, she reaches up to run a hand through her hair in ecstasy.

"Yes... service me... you're all mine..." She mutters quietly as Debbie's tongue probes the inside of her. Slurping becomes audible as the girl redoubles her efforts to please her new babysitter, tongue going ever deeper within. "All mine..." Alice repeats, as her heart starts picking up speed within her chest. She can hear its powerful thumming in her ears as she shuts her eyes and pushes down against the soft bed which she lies atop.

Debbie's face presses against Alice's inner thighs, gently at first, but then forcefully as she forces her thrashing tongue as deep as it will go - the tip of it gives a small lick to Alice's womb, forcing the older woman's eyes to shoot wide open at the sudden increased intensity of her eating out.

"ohh... OH!!" She cries out in surprised shock, face a frozen mask of pleasure and horror.

No, wait, I can't cum now - it's too soon! Alice thinks desperately, unblinking as her eyelids remain as far apart as they can stretch from each other. Sh-she won't respect me if I... w-won't respect my power i-if she can... if she can just... if she can make me... t-too soon-!!

Alice's mouth opens into a wide "O" as she at first starts to moan, but it quickly turns into a pleasurable scream as the bratty assault on her womb continues relentlessly. The scream doesn't last long though - Alice is quickly silenced, face frozen in that comical expression, as scream abruptly cuts off. Her top half lies back against the bed limply, as her hips buck helplessly up in her unexpected, early, earth-shattering orgasm against the face of the girl she came to babysit.

Once the spraying and bucking subsides, Debbie pulls her face back and her mouth away, which she wipes at with a grin as she overlooks the frozen figure sprawled out on the bed before her. Both hands on the woman's bare thighs, to help her shove her face as deep as it would go, Debbie gives a quick pulsing squeeze of each leg to check for any signs of life - nothing. Her grin widens as she stands up to get a bird's eye view.

"I honestly expected more..." She complains through a fake pout, tracing a finger across her babysitter's face. Her eyes still wide in shock, and mouth hanging open, completely frozen in that hilarious mix of surprise and bliss. Completely unresponsive from within her orgasmic trance.

Debbie smiles again, eyes dragging themselves away from Alice's body and towards the dollar store flyswatter which lies on the bed beside her.

"So you think you can just call me a bitch and get away with it, huh?"

Taking the flyswatter in both hands by the wrong end, she positions herself between Alice's dangling legs once again, looking over the flimsy green handle pointed away from her. She uses her foot to push the legs a bit further apart, and they give in to her whims with no resistance whatsoever.

With an evil grin, spread wide across her face, Debbie braces her arms and then forcefully jams the handle-end of the flyswatter deep into Alice's depths, surely piercing all the way to her womb, and at speed - it's easily enough to set Alice off again, who cums even more explosively than before, but doesn't even make a sound as she sprays. Her pussy quivers and shakes and spurts out all of its juices, but her body is motionless, her lips are silent, and her face is still wide-eyed and open jawed.

"So finished..." Debbie says as she admires her handiwork, twisting the end of the flyswatter around while still lodged inside of her comatose babysitter. With a smile, she slowly, tauntingly, teasingly, pulls the end of the flyswatter out from her conquest, twisting as she tugs on it. That's enough to break Alice's stationary behaviour, if only barely, as her bottom half shudders in pleasure.

Holding the glistening end up to the light, Debbie smiles and analyses it, turning the handle around to get a look at all angles of the collected juice. She leans forward to delicately suck on the top of it, feigning an almost innocence in her face and method, completely contrary to the sprawled-out and thoroughly dommed woman who lies unconscious before her. It tastes good~.

Taking the tip out from between her lips, cleaned although the handle itself is still coated, Debbie hops up kneeling on the bed behind the woman. Mouth still open, eyes still wide and unblinking and unfocused. In one cruel motion, Debbie jams the handle rod of the flyswatter down the throat of her latest thrall, swatter end sticking out from her open mouth. Alice has had enough training for her gag reflex to not be set off, but it was still an utterly humiliating position to be forced into...~~

Debbie places her hands on her hips to look over the fallen babysitter once again, drinking in the sight of her passed out awake and lying flat against the bed with her arms stretched out limply from her sides. She has to stifle a laugh, as she traces a finger across the shirt-covered bosom of her new babysitter.

"You've met your match, bitch... you're all washed up... oh, how the mighty have fallen." Debbie teases, smiling down at her. She dismounts the bed and stands, tracing her finger once around the shaking juiced-up pussy, before leaving her there and heading over towards the door. "Sleep tight, Alice! I'm gonna go out and get myself some cock~!"

On her way out of the room, Debbie flicks off the lightswitch, leaving the comatose nanny in total darkness.

"Useless laughing stock of a woman..."

Later that night, the rich father who hired Alice knocks on the closed door of Debbie's room twice before opening it and moving to click on the lights.

"I just came to say goodnight, sweetheart - oh."

There before him lies Alice, still in that same orgasmic trance, all cummed out and with the flyswatter still stuck down her throat. Pantsless, her bottom half's clothing lying in a pile by the door not unlike her own slumped out body, her spread naked legs baring her publically and shamefully for her new boss to see. It looks like she hasn't moved at all in the presumed hours that have passed - legs still hanging off the bed, arms horizontally laid out beside her, face frozen in that same expression despite the flyswatter sticking out of her mouth.

The rich father walks up closer to investigate, carefully sliding the saliva-slicked dollarstore handle rod out from her mouth. He closes her limp jaw, then inspects her blissful, glassy-eyed face, thumb slid inside of her mouth. After a long pause of inspection, he speaks.

"...So the notorious whore's been creamed into oblivion, huh? Yep, my daughter sure is a first-class turboslut..."

He takes his thumb out from between her lips. Without his hands there to hold it up her head flops limply to the side, eyes finally closing as her unresponsive body decides to slip into some true sleep. He wipes his thumb dry on the chest of her white sweater, then walks back over to the door.

"I just feel bad for the poor fool who ends up marrying her!"

The laughtrack sounds again as he flicks the lights off, the camera staying locked on Alice in the dimly-lit room as the episode's credits start to roll up the screen...

You blink a few times as the episode comes to an end. Wow, you must've zoned out pretty hard, it felt like you were right there involved in the action even though the TV's a few steps across the way from you!

You look around the room to get your bearings again. Not much time's passed, the episode was pretty short. About TV-Episode length. Your eyes drift down towards your pants, where you're surprised to see your hand - what!!

You quickly yank it out!

What the heck?? Did you put your hand in your pants while watching the show? That'd be so dirty! Hey, actually, what even happened in the episode? Oh man, you can't remember, so you can't go watch the next episode now. B-but, anyway, looking over your partially wet hand, you kinda get the feeling that, um... maybe this show isn't really for you after all...

Almax898
Almax898
24 Followers