Tribbing Straight Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
A recent college grad hunts for straight girls to trib.
2.7k words
4.71
60.4k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love tribbing straight girls.

From the slightly-confused look they give me when I push their legs back and mount them, to the way their pussies gush as they frantically hump themselves against my clit in pursuit of their first Sapphic orgasm; I love it all.

The feeling I get when I first go clit to clit with a girl who previously considered herself straight is second-to-none.

And tonight, I was on the hunt for that feeling.

As I looked rolled down the window in my Lyft, I could almost smell the co-ed pussy permeating the air as my driver pulled up to the 16-unit apartment complex just a few blocks from the local campus.

I'd actually been to many a party at this building, "back in my day" as the kids would say, as it was one of the few complexes that was close enough to campus to be convenient, and be 100% occupied by U students, but also far enough to give students a feeling of "off-campus-freedom". The extra lowered inhibitions that were a side effect of that feeling would be the only wingman I needed tonight.

As I uncurled myself from the backseat and thanked my driver over my shoulder, I tucked my phone into the back pocket of my dark jeans and let the nostalgia wash over me.

It'd been two years since I'd graduated and left this scene behind. Life in the city was treating me well, the ready supply of pussy there was too, but I was glad to be back tonight to bring another co-ed, or two if I could manage it, over to the dark side.

If I'd come back a year earlier, I'd probably have come off as the just-graduated, no-direction-having, "super senior" who was still trying to hang on to their glory days. Come back another year later, and too many of the students who knew me would have graduated, and I might seem like an old creep.

So, I'd waited, and planned this out. Today's seniors had been sophomores the last time they'd seen me. And now, they were about to head home for the final Christmas break of their college careers. The real world was about to set in, and the inhibitions were on their way out.

Me returning to campus at this point in time, neither super senior nor creep, but instead burgeoning alumni-success story, obviously queer without a care, and single the last anybody'd heard, would have co-ed pussy dripping before they could even realize it.

See, I believe that all women are, or could be, into other women. Society beats it out of us early, selling us the dream of Prince Charming, but there's something innately appealing about the female form and energy, and I enjoy watching women give into that feeling and spread their legs for me in search of it.

And so, as I climbed the steps to the building and entered the apartment that had a base-line escaping around the door frame, I tucked my hands the pockets of my zip up hoodie, sleeves rolled up to my elbows and the hint of my half-sleeve tattoo peeking out to trail down my forearms, and surveyed the scene.

I'd be invited, via text, to this party by a girl named Monica.

Back during my senior year, I'd had both of Amy Winston's legs looped in the crooks of my elbows while I dominated her clit with mine in the stacks of the library. I was about to tell her to come for me at the exact same time that Monica was starting her shift at the library and loading up a cart of returns to put back on the shelves.

Monica hadn't known it yet, but she was about to get an eyeful.

Although the sturdy shelves of books at her back was supporting most of Amy's weight, I was using my finely-tuned upper body muscles to hold her clear off the ground and keep her pussy splayed open to me while I humped against her.

My swollen clit, slightly larger than other girls' when they got excited, stuck out from between my engorged pussy lips to dominate and crush Amy's cute little button.

Her skirt was flipped up over her fat ass and bundled between her and the shelves, while my black jeans were about halfway down my thighs. I'd ripped her thong off shortly after pushing her into the deserted ninth floor of the stacks, and now, her sweet young pussy was drooling for me, lips spread open as the force of my hips helped me use my clit to bully hers into submission.

I could see the all too familiar look of excited disbelief growing in her eyes and I knew little old Amy was about ready to give me yet another clit to clit orgasm.

Amy was a cheerleader on the varsity team, and although she had one thing working against her, she had three working for her, which was why she was lucky enough to be the object of my desire at that moment.

As a negative, Amy was a cheerleader, and for some odd reason, I had a slight disdain for cheerleaders.

Maybe it was because when I was young, I was obviously a tomboy, and my dad always made sly comments about how his daughter would be on the field/court/pitch whatever, actually playing, rather than jumping around cheering on the sideline.

But, as the first positive, Amy was tiny barely 5 feet tall, and ever since I'd come across a porno of a 5'1" girl getting humped by a 6'4" dyke, I knew I could hold someone as small as Amy up long enough to rub one out on her pussy.

The second positive was that Amy had obviously been talking to one of my previous conquests, as she'd walked up to me in the dining hall one day and whispered in my ear that she'd heard I had a big clit and an even bigger appetite for something wet to rub it against.

What happened immediately following that is a story for another time, and you'll have to wait to learn the third positive trait of Amy's, but I will tell you this:

While Amy wasn't my typical straight conquest, she was sexy, light-weight, eager, and had a small, sensitive clit that she let me beat for hours on end.

That's how we'd ended up in the stacks. I knew she studied there on Thursday evenings when most other college kids had given up their coursework for the allure of an early weekend, and so I decided to surprise her and get some pussy.

About 20 minutes after I'd arrived, and just as I really started getting into it, no pun intended...maybe... I heard the doors to the stacks open and the sound of a cart being rolled towards the row of books I had Amy pinned against. I slowed my hips, although Amy didn't seem to notice anything as her arms stayed wrapped around my shoulders and her face buried in my neck while she tried to catch her breath.

I couldn't be sure if the person pushing the cart heard us, but after a step or two more towards where we were hidden, they stopped walking.

What I did know, was that the person pushing the cart was Monica, at that time, another second-year like Amy, who I'd caught eyeing me all over campus over the previous few months.

Although she likely couldn't see me, through a gap created by missing books in the row of shelves between us, I could see her long, curvy legs that I'd recognize anywhere [I never forget a pair of legs] and her skinny jeans leading into her black Doc Martins.

Now, at that point in her college experience, I don't even know if Monica knew she was into pussy, but I did. I could tell in the way her eyes lingered when I passed her while walking to class, or the way I'd catch her staring at my long, strong fingers as I typed away in the library.

I could also tell in the jealous flash in her eyes while I was grinding on the ass of some thick Junior during a party we'd both been at about a week earlier. I'll tell you about the clit on that girl one day soon.

And so, instead of doing the smart thing and slowly lowering Amy's legs and righting both of our clothes, I decided to conduct a little experiment.

Amy was still unaware of our secret voyeur, so I curled my hips into hers and slid my clit between her clit and her right pussy lip. When she inevitably let out a breathy moan and raised her head to look in my eyes, I lightly pressed my lips against hers and shushed her.

"Shhhh, baby girl."

And then I waited.

Between Amy's moan and my admonishment for quiet, it was clear to Monica that there were two women doing the unthinkable just a row of books away from her, so, as I felt Amy's clit jump against mine, Monica did exactly what I knew she would, she slowly continued rolling her cart forward.

To cover the sound of the wheels and footsteps from Amy, I resumed the movement in my hips and whispered a few more nasty words in her ear as she latched onto my neck again.

As Monica's pretty face came into view, she once again ceased her forward progress and took a barely noticeable sharp breath inward. I looked over Amy's shoulder and locked eyes with her. Due to the angle at which I had Amy pressed into the shelves, she couldn't see Monica, but I could look just over her shoulder and make eye contact with our intruder, while Monica could clearly see that my harness-less hips were grinding into Amy's center.

As Monica seemed frozen in place staring at us, I gave her a small smirk, then pulled my head back a bit and dragged my eyes back to Amy's.

Her pussy was hot and wet and yielding to me, and I was taking it without hesitation, so it wasn't really her fault when she let another throaty moan escape.

"No baby girl, be quiet for me," I scolded her gently. "Can you do that for me?"

Amy held eye contact with me and nodded as her entire body shivered; I could swear I also saw Monica nod slightly as well out of the corner of my eye.

I tightened my grip slightly on the legs she had thrown over my arms and pushed her even tighter to the bookshelf as my stiff clit went to work on hers. Her head thumped slightly against the shelf behind her, and her eyes started to roll back and lose focus, so I shifted my gaze back to Monica, who was still standing just behind a shelf of books, holding onto her cart for dear life and watching us.

"Do you like that, baby girl? You want me to fuck you? You want to come all over my big clit?"

Both girls nodded for me.

I could feel Amy's pussy release another gush of sticky liquid, so I doubled-down.

"Yeah, you want to come on this clit. I know you do, sweetheart. If you're a good girl, I'll make you come for me."

As lost as Amy was in the moment, and as sexy as it was to have her falling apart in my arms like that, my mind was already on dominating the wide-eyed sophomore peeking at us from behind the shelves.

Monica's lips were slightly parted and her breaths were coming out in short, quick spurts, although still quiet as a mouse compared to Amy's huffs.

Monica was obviously enjoying it, squirming as she was in her tight jeans, and we both knew my words were meant for her as well.

And as much as I was enjoying it, I knew I didn't want the three of us to get caught in a sticky spot [pun intended?], so while I maintained eye contact, I let myself release a bit of the self-control that kept a tight reign on me during most of my time fucking girls.

Yes, I know, I had one sophomore spread eagle against the stacks while I bruised her clit, and had another watching it happen, but trust me, this was relatively controlled for me.

As that control started to slip, I pushed my hips harder, enjoying the slight "pop" I felt every time Amy's clit yielded and mine slid over it.

My fingers tightened around her legs and I felt myself approaching the edge.

The thing I love most about tribbing a girl, is that I can quite literally feel her orgasm coming. Unlike through a strap on, I was intimately aware of the state of the pussy beneath me, and therefore, could slowly release the reigns on my control as I felt her start to slip into the abyss. Coming at the same time while clit to clit with a hot pussy...paradise.

Amy was nearly there, and so I released a bit more control of myself and heard my words get even nastier.

"There you go, sweetie," I said, my eyes still locked with Monica's. "Give me that little clit. It's mine, I'm taking it."

Amy's eyes were squeezed close now and she used her limited range of motion and leverage from her head on the shelf behind her to hump back against me.

I shifted my hips slightly so that our clits were no longer next to each other, sliding in the valleys created by our pussy lips, but now mine was right on top of hers, bruising her.

"You like how I crush that clit?"

Both girls nodded. I felt more control slip.

I banged and humped and ground my clit against Amy's until I was sure she'd be sore afterwards.

As I felt the last bit of my control escaping, like dry sand through fingers, I put on my final act of the little show I had going.

Never removing my eyes from Monica's, I brought my mouth closer to Amy's face, stuck out my tongue, and gave her a hot, sloppy, slow lick from just beneath her jaw line, over her cheek, and finished with a flick just to the side of her closed eye.

I swear both girls gasped at the exact same time, Amy from the sheer shock and erotic nature of my surprise lick, and Monica from envy.

It was the last straw for both of them.

One of Monica's hands flew from the handle of the cart to clamp over her mouth, and I heard her groan and saw her entire body tense as tears appeared in the corners of her eyes. Her knees buckled slightly as she came in her pants, never breaking eye contact with me.

Amy at the same time exhibited her final positive trait and lurched her head forward to let out a primal scream into my neck as her pussy squirted against mine.

"Thatta girl," I growled and abandoned my last sliver of control as I set a bruising pace with my hips and came against Amy's hard little clit.

The only sound in the stacks was that of post-orgasm panting and Amy's squirt dripping off the bottom of her ass cheeks and onto the old wooden floor beneath us.

I straightened my arms and slowly let her legs fall to the ground, although she was so wobbly, with her head still buried in my neck, that I was still basically carrying her.

I pulled up my jeans, flipped down her skirt, and wrapped an arm around her sexy waist as I turned her in the opposite direction from which Monica was watching.

"Come on, baby girl. Let's get back to the dorms, I'm not done with you."

I looked back over my shoulder as I guided her away and shot a devastatingly cocky grin at Monica, "You made quite a mess back there. Some poor staff member is going to have to clean that up."

And with that, I dragged Amy around the corner and out of the stacks, back to my dorm to beat up her little clit some more.

"Hey, you," a voice snapped me out of my reminiscing.

Monica, two years older and obviously a bit more confident, stood in front of me.

"I'm really glad to you could come," she reached out and put a hand on my forearm.

I grinned evilly.

Oh I haven't yet, but I will, I thought.

To be continued....

Long-time reader, first-time writer. Comments will let me know if I should continue :)