Older for Younger: Birthday Money

Story Info
A unforgettable mistake leads to forced gay age-gap sex.
5.9k words
4.22
9.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom came into my room and kissed me on the cheek. "Happy birthday, hun!" She handed me an envelope, and gave me a big hug.

"I can't believe it's your birthday! Are you taking a day off work today? Spending it doing something fun?"

The envelope was stiff, sealed, with the words written on the front. 'For Tony.'

I tore open the envelope, unfolded the card— two crisp hundred-dollar bills fell out onto my lap.

Written inside the card, "To our wonderful son, you're everything we could have dreamed of and more. ... Let your imagination flourish. ... May your birthday be a special one, and set direction for your personal new year. ... Happy 20th Birthday, love mom and dad."

I looked up at my mom. "Mom, can I borrow the car today for a few hours?"

"Sure hunny. Doing anything special?"

"Yes, I want to spend the two hundred dollars you and dad just gave me."

"Okay, hun. You have fun, you're so creative. I'm sure you'll be up to something dreamy." Mom left the room.

I got up and shut the door behind her. My emotions were on a high from all the love I was getting from the emails and text messages from friends and family.

I opened up my laptop and jumped on the bed. One of my favourite hobbies was reading posts on DoubleList. I found it sexy to read people's fantasies, reaching out to connect with other people to fulfill those fantasies.

I typed in doublelist.com in the browser window, and clicked on 'guys for guys'. Browsing through a few pages of ads, I paused at one that intrigued me.

I've hooked up with a guy once before, he was older to satisfy my daddy cravings, but I wanted something quick to fill my urges. Figured I'd find someone my age to fill my craving— the feeling of another guy's masculine body— to celebrate my birthday.

I posted an ad, then I answered an ad for a hookup with a guy, 'vers, 21, 5'10" 6" cut cock.' The stats seemed non-intimidating and easy, and figured it'd allow me the safe space to get a cock down my throat, and, hopefully, fill my belly with some birthday-cream cum.

I closed my laptop and lay back in my bed. I began to touch myself, squeezing my cock, running my hands down to my balls. I gave them a tug; then ran my fingers down to my asshole, trying to slide one finger in. It felt so tight, but the touch felt so right.

I popped open my laptop. Checked my email and saw a ton of replies. I sifted through, it was hard to tell them all apart; I replied to a guy named Mike.

We exchanged a few emails and made plans to meet up.

"I'm in town here for work, staying at the Courtyard Marriott Downtown," Mike sent.

I replied, "Nice to meet you Mike, Tony here, sounds like we have a lot in common with our stats, would love to hang out in your hotel room after your work."

Mike's last email I received, read, "Just come to my room, 217, you won't need a key to access the elevator."

The night before, I didn't get much sleep due to having to work late. I was wired on a couple cups of coffee to get through the night. I was sleep-deprived from too much caffeine, and foggy-minded from the lack of sleep... and buzzing.

The mix of it all, plus my birthday, drove my horniness to another level, and lowered my inhibitions to where I wasn't thinking clearly. Typically, I'd reply that we meet for coffee first, but I figured, "He's my age, hey, let's just do it," then went and jumped in my parents' car.

During my drive, I could feel butterflies fill and swirl in my stomach; the tightness of my jeans restricting my swollen cock; my asshole puckering, craving the feeling of wanting to get fucked. I was aroused, and kept up the self talk. "You can do this, Simon... it'll be fun. You got nothing to worry about. You've done this before. Treat yourself, it's your birthday."

I pulled up to the hotel, the Courtyard Marriott. The hotel, twenty-stories tall overlooking the river valley. Surrounding the building were pawn shops, massage parlours, and the busyness of downtown. I circled the parking lot while my heart raced, found an open stall, and rolled into it.

I pulled the sun visor down, and opened up the mirror to give myself a final look over. I looked into my eyes, my face, my lips... imaging the face fucking I was going to get. I looked good— masculine, discreet— no one would suspect that I had secret bisexual tendencies that popped up every four months. I took off my watch and placed it in the centre column, because I was meeting a stranger, I didn't want to risk getting robbed.

I got out of the car and walked across the lot towards the hotel entrance. My ass was puckering the whole time, from being so nervous, but I kept taking one step in front of the other.

I walked in the lobby confidently, like I was staying there, didn't make eye contact with the receptionist, but went straight to the elevator. The door opened, I stepped in. Inside, mirrors surrounded me where I could get a good look at my hot body— my broad shoulders, tight ass in my jeans, and long legs.

I reached over and pressed the '2' button. Just as the door was about to close, a hand came in, and opened the door back up.

An older man entered, who just looked at me and smiled. "Hope you're having a good day." He gazed at me up and down.

"Yes, sir," I replied, my body language submissive.

He made small talk in the confined space. "Where are you visiting from?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm from here, just visiting a friend."

"I see. That's very nice of you to visit your friend."

The elevator stopped at the second floor. I exited first, and he followed behind me.

To the left, an arrow pointed to rooms 200-230, and the other side 230-260. I went left towards 217; the guy followed, holding his key in his hand.

"Not following you, just I'm in 219," he said, shrugging off the coincidence.

I laughed nervously. "No worries, man! All good." I turned my head forward and continued down the hall.

210, 211, 212, 216, 217.

I approached the door and knocked. The guy following me, looked at me in a peculiar way.

"Just visiting a friend," I said, smiling at him.

He smiled without saying a thing, unlocked his room door, and entered inside.

217 slowly opened up. There was a man standing there in the darkness without a shirt on, his fat belly hanging out. I couldn't tell his age because the curtains were shut and my eyes were still adjusting to the darkness. He stood there, way older than what his ad's stats said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I get the right room?" I was looking to the left and right of the door, seeing if I had made a mistake. The room said 217.

"Herald?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yes, come in," he replied, then asked, "Tony?"

"Yeah."

I walked into his hotel room, still blinded, my eyes adjusting to the darkness. I noticed his age right away. Nothing matched up with what he had shared with me in the messages; his description, his pictures looked nothing like him. He was a big man, broad chest and shoulders, cowboy type. White, older, late fifties, bald head, heavier, fat with a really big belly, and his skin was flushing red.

It looked like he had too much sun, and that he drank too much alcohol.

I could sense Herald expected me to say something, but I didn't want to offend him by stating the obvious, saying his stats didn't match. I kept my mouth shut and walked further into his room.

Herald had this daddy-, bull-type sexiness which I'd typically fall for.

He shut the hotel room door behind me, and had some sort of device that he stuck under the door that locked the room from the inside. Herald and I stood there by the entrance; there was no way I could open the door, even if I wanted to.

I was frozen stiff with my nerves, my heart racing. I could smell his body odour from his sweating. The whole juxtaposition of being in a dangerous situation enticed fear, but also arousal.

He stood there in front of me, breathing heavily, his eyes admiring my body. He undid his belt, and dropped his pants off to the floor. He wasn't wearing underwear, his cock just hung there, swaying side to side.

Herald's cock was huge— reddish-white, about eight inches uncut, veiny, thick as a shampoo bottle, semi-hard, and dangling. His balls looked like two golf balls in a leather sack, as they swayed, stretching as low as the tip of his cock; they looked swollen, full of cum. He had a full set of wiry, brown-colour pubic hair that wasn't trimmed. The tip of his cock was glistening, dripping cum that was drooling strings to the carpeted floor pooling in front of me.

"Do you come to the city often?" I asked Herald, standing there fully clothed in blue jeans, and a T-shirt... I was nervous, but hiding it, and just wanted to break the ice with him.

"Yes, I'm here every month." His voice was deep, and had a country twang which turned me on.

"Oh, what brings you to town?" I curiously asked, in a high-pitched, timid voice.

"I'm a cattle farmer, so I come into the city to sell cattle to meat packing plants." Herald smiled at me, proudly. He looked like a big rancher from the prairies.

But him sharing that he specializes in raising, herding and killing massive beef cows didn't ease my nerves.

"Oh nice, I'm vegetarian." My asshole puckered; I felt like I had to take a shit, my anxiety overtook me. I didn't know why I shared that information about my diet, when I knew he was the complete opposite of being vegetarian.

He took his belt off, wrapped it around my neck, pulled it tight, and yanked down, making me fall to the ground, as I submitted in front of him.

"Well, you're going to try some meat today, boy."

I caught myself with my arms. My face landed just in front of his bare feet. I was in a praying position, my knees folded, ass up, head down.

I was totally shocked and remained still, trembling. I looked through my legs, scanning my surroundings; there was a mirror between the bathroom door and the bed. I could see him towering over me, looking down, examining my body. I kept my face down; his toenails were rough, his feet looked ugly and smelt like they'd been in boots all day, walking in cow shit.

"You fuckin' like that brown boy!" he yelled at me.

I'm twenty-year-old South Asian, six-foot-two, a slim 180 pounds, very beautiful, with a mix of city-type handsome.

He reached down, and with one tug, he yanked my pants down past my thighs, exposing my ass.

I was terrified that Herald used the 'brown boy' racial slur at me; that he had me tied by the neck, and forcefully tore my pants down exposing my ass to the mirror, where he had a clear line of sight to my hole in the reflection.

Something about him being white, much older, bigger, and stronger made me submissive to him. My cock swelled as his racist taunt echoed in my head. I felt small and weak, not just physically, but by his one comment, he crushed my spirit making me more obedient. I felt like he was breaking me, like one of his cattle.

Without saying a word, I stuck the tip of my tongue out of my mouth, and licked his nasty feet.

"That's right, boy, I'm just getting started. Lick your master's feet."

I looked in the mirror— my asshole exposed, puckering, still nervous and full of shit which I was barely holding in; right below my hole, my average-sized-cock and balls hung there on display.

He reached down and smacked my ass.

I cooed, and licked his foot again with the base of my tongue this time. Savouring the taste of his gross feet. The pungent flavour of his foot and the pain from his open-handed spank on my ass sent a sharp pain to my groin, causing my asshole to open and close, my cock twitching as I farted.

"Yessss...that's nice, boy." He stood at alert of my hole.

I was confused by the way I was feeling. I felt like he owned me. I felt I had no choice but to serve and please him.

He bent down, wrapped his arms around me, giving me an upside-down, reverse bear hug. He picked me up with one swift grab, as I hung upside down with my asshole aligned to his face. I could feel the back of my head press against his moist, gooey-tipped cock, and hairy balls. My upper back pressed against his sweaty, fat belly, and my lower back against his chest.

He shoved his tongue deep into my ass, swirling his tongue, while I dangled at the mercy of his strength. He dug his tongue into my shit-filled asshole.

"You're so fucking tight, boy. And you taste as sweet as you look."

I stared into the mirror, as I hung upside down, admiring my cock laying limp against my lower abdomen; my balls full of cum, hanging in my nut sack.

Herald's belt hung off my neck, the other end of the belt dragging on the floor.

I was terrified by his strength and his lack of compassion, as he ate my ass like ice cream from a waffle cone.

As he dug deeper with his tongue, swirling it around my hole, I could feel his cock grow harder. My ass felt cleaner, as he was getting more aroused by the taste of my gaping hole kissing his mouth.

With a swift toss, he threw me across and onto the bed. I landed face down on my tummy, my head to the left of the bed, my ass presenting to the right.

I could feel the thumps of Herald's feet as he walked around to me. He gripped and spread my legs one at a time, pulling me closer to the edge of the bed, he aligned his cock to my asshole, rubbing his slimy, pre-cum-coated tip around my hole.

My asshole gaped hungrily, waiting to be taken.

Herald bent down and horked up some saliva and phlegm, and spat into my asshole. He gripped the belt around my neck and pulled back, pressing the tip of his dripping cock into my asshole.

"You want to be bred," he commanded.

I asked him, "I only play safe, do you have a condom?"

"Shut the fuck up." He tightened the belt, causing me to choke, as he shoved his cock in my ass with one slow, gradual thrust.

I gasped for air as his penis stretched me open, my sphincter opening wide around his thick cock, taking Herald deep inside.

I begged him, "Staaaaawp!" I felt the wind push out of me, as he entered my anus, into my anal canal and into my rectum; his thick, throbbing cock growing thicker, the more I begged.

The room started to fade, become darker; I blacked out as I collapsed on the bed in front of my master; my last memory was of him pumping my ass.

I came to, lying limp; my eyes slowly opened, the belt was loosened off my neck. I could see the curtains slightly parted, with a view of the river valley.

Herald had all his weight stacked on top of me; I stayed quiet, staring out the window at the beautiful river and forest.

I didn't say a word, as he kept thrusting his cock into me, followed by the smack of his big balls hitting my ass cheeks. My asshole gave way, completely loosened, as he took and fucked it as he pleased.

He saw my eyes open. Herald looked right at me.

I couldn't fight him off, even if I had wanted to, as he had me pinned on the bed, his cock buried deep in my asshole. He was fucking me harder, grunting, gyrating his hips, his cock growing and pulsing with every pump. I got worried, and my mind raced because he wasn't wearing a condom.

I begged him to take his cock out. "Please pull out of me, I want to taste your cock, I want you to cum in my throat." I figured if I had to choose between two holes for safety, that he could have my mouth and safely cum down my throat, minimizing the risk of catching anything.

It was a win-win bargain, he gets to cum, and I get to stay safe.

He whispered in my ear, "You're a little whore, aren't you."

I could feel his breath against my neck, the stench of him hit my nose. I nodded my head, and licked my lips. "Yes master, I'm your whore." I was performing for him, trying to keep him excited, making him think that switching from my asshole to my mouth was his idea.

He paused, held his cock inside me while it grew, stretching me open wider. I could feel his throbbing veiny cock, as we lay there together. I could feel his heart beating from the veins of his cock that pulsed deep inside my ass. He started to pull his thick, hard cock out of me, with the walls of my rectum gripping his un-lubed cock. I could feel the inside of my asshole prolapsing, as he was pulling out.

I whimpered and cringed, but that seemed to turn him on more because he kept getting bigger. The pain of being filled, then the pain of him pulling back without lube or a condom was intense, I felt like I was going to pass out. I held strong, and the tip of his cock popped out of me.

"There's my beautiful rosebud," Herald smirked, looking down at my gaping, prolapsing asshole.

I looked back, the purple head of his red cock was as big as the end of a baseball bat and covered in slime and my shit. I couldn't believe I had him inside me, fucking my hole. I rolled over onto my back. I felt a wave of pride come over me, a sense of achievement.

Herald walked around the bed; aligning his cock with my mouth, he rubbed the tip along my lips. "You wanted to taste my cock."

I could smell the shit from him being inside my ass, a mixture of pre-cum and sweat from his hairy balls. When I had begged him to put it in my mouth, I imagined a clean cock.

My face winced in disgust, but I didn't want him in my ass again, so I opened my mouth, taking in the head of his cock. I opened wide as Herald's cock filled my mouth, my lips stretched around his girth and made a tight seal.

He pushed his cock inside me, as my lips cleaned the shit and ass-juice off his cock, scraping off with my lips, running down my face and chin.

"That's my good brown boy." The compliment coming as he pushed deeper inside my mouth, hitting the back of my throat.

I reached up, tapping his hips, signalling him, trying to push him back. "Mummuu. Mummmu." My eyes widened, I couldn't breathe, I frantically gripped him on his thighs as I tried to get him to retreat.

He grinned. "I own you, boy." He pushed in further, as my jaw unhinged and he slid his cock down my throat.

I swallowed him like a sword, but with the thickness of a baseball bat.

His cock was jammed balls-deep down my throat, my face covered in my slimy shit, as I was on the verge of blacking out from not being able to breathe. Just as things went dark, he pulled out and I gasped for air. My saliva coated his dick, and thick throat mucus burst out of my mouth onto his cock and all over my shit-covered face.

I lay there on my back, my face tilted to the side, my mouth open, taking some of the most rewarding breaths of air I had ever taken.

Herald slapped my face, "Fucking wake up, boy. Your throat felt like a pussy."

I looked at him in his eyes; by his gaze, I knew he had done this before.

He grabbed my head, straightened my face, aligning my mouth-pussy to his cock and thrusted forward. He fucked my mouth like a vagina, slamming balls deep every time.

He placed his hands around my neck, his thumbs against the front of my throat. "I can feel your throat stretching around my cock right here." He rubbed his thumbs around my bulging throat, as his cock drove in and out of me.

I relaxed my mouth and throat muscles, and let him take me.

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum. But not yet. I'm not done." He pulled his cock out of my throat, I almost puked from the reverse pressure of him exiting me.

He laughed as he walked around the bed.

I lay there on my back; I didn't roll over for him because I knew what he wanted. I shook my head side to side. "I beg you, please not my ass." Tears ran down my face from the brutality of his throat-fucking. I lifted my arm, wiping my face clean.

"I didn't say you could clean your face, whore." He reached down and, with one motion, rolled me over exposing my asshole to him. He spread my butt cheeks, the gaping rosebud gone, my ass retracted tight again. He knelt down and started licking my asshole.

It felt incredible. I moaned and pushed back with my hips because he felt wet as his tongue circled around lovingly. "This is the nicest thing you've done to me so far, Herald," I said to myself. After the abuse, this felt like a treat; I circled and pumped my hips, taking in the feeling of being enjoyed, being cleaned out. Feeling love, in return of giving my holes to him.

12