Older for Younger: Birthday Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He climbed up on the bed, on top of me, as the entire bed frame sank from our combined weight. He took his cock, which was still coated in my throat mucus, and slid it into my asshole.

This time it didn't hurt, but I felt the sensation of being slowly filled in a consistent motion. He placed all his body weight on me as he pumped my ass.

"You didn't say stop this time, did you, my brown boy."

I heard him say 'my' like I was his. At this point, there was no going back, I had made the decision to walk into his room, my fate was in his hands.

"Oh, Herald..." I moaned.

"I'm your white master."

I started to circle my hips, as he thrusted in my asshole. They started small and subtle, and grew larger with every pump. Something about the thought of him being my white master made me melt. My asshole relaxed further, as he grew harder and harder in my ass.

I reached back and ran my fingers through his hair pulling his face closer to mine, I tried to kiss him.

He got up, pulled the belt tight around my neck, yanking me back on all fours. He stood at the edge of the bed, as I rocked back and forth, fucking his cock with my asshole. With every rock forward, he tugged back in the opposite direction, I felt lightheaded, euphoric— I couldn't breath or swallow, but was hypnotized by the way his cock felt in my ass.

I mumbled, "Please don't cum in me."

"What, brown boy?"

"Please. Cum. Me." I could barely get the words out, with the lack of oxygen to my brain. I felt high, in a daze, as he wrecked my asshole. I started rocking back and forth faster, as he kept tugging tighter, pumping in me with rapid, forceful thrusts.

"Ugggghh. Uggghh," he grunted.

I could feel his balls slap against mine, as he rode my manhole hard.

"Arrgh, I'm cummmmmming!" he bellowed, as he unloaded inside me.

"Cum. Me." I spitted out the words I could.

He let go of the belt. I collapsed to the bed, with cum oozing out of my asshole, air bubbles following with fart noises as Herald's— my white master's— cum ran down my butt cheeks.

Herald walked to the entrance door of the room, grabbed his pants that were laying on the floor, and reached into the pocket, pulling out his cell phone. P He bent down and removed the locking device from the door and unlocked it.

He made a call, talking with the person on the phone. "He's ready. I'm going to turn on the camera."

He pointed the phone's camera at my ass. "He's a good fuck. A total fucking whore." He zoomed into his cum spilling out of my gaping asshole, my naked body, and a loosened belt wrapped around my neck.

I was fully conscious then, but in a euphoric cummy daze. Everything was coming back to me of what I just did. I was a puddle.

I heard a faint voice on the phone. "Did you get him to say it?"

"Nah. My brown boy was a slut."

I heard a few more, "uh-huhs," followed by, "Okay."

I lay there spread out. I was glistening in his pre-cum on my face, and my cum-coated ass, with brown stains of shit mixed in. The room smelt of sweat, body odour, shit and sex.

I heard footsteps outside the door, then a keycard tap the lock. 'Beep.' The door swung open and light beamed into the dark room. I squinted from the brightness.

He stood there for a few seconds, came in, and the door auto closed behind him.

My eyes adjusted. It was the man from the elevator.

He stepped closer to me as I was sprawled on the bed. "Fucking brown boy-whore." He paused. "Tie him up, Herald," he commanded my new friend, who had just fucked my holes.

Herald took out a zip tie and tied my hands behind my back. "You don't even fight back, you fucking slut."

Herald rolled me over on my back, I lay on my arms and he flipped my legs back over my head, placed another zip tie around my ankles. My legs were locked behind me as I lay there folded in half, fully exposed; my asshole gaping wide open, around the size of an Oreo cookie— Herald's cum still leaking out of me.

My eyes were locked onto the elevator man, as he took his clothes off and tossed them on the floor. "You look very welcoming." He walked over and stuck his cock in me without hesitation.

He was smaller than Herald, so his cock slid into me with ease; he fucked me for a couple of minutes. His cock actually felt good and tickled all the right spots.

I didn't even know his name. "Uhh, hi, I'm Tony, what's your name?"

"Shut the fuck up, I know your name, Tony. I'm Charles, your other owner."

Herald grabbed me by my thighs and dragged me to the corner of the bed, laid me sideways, so that both my holes were then accessible. Herald came back to my ass and shoved his cock in me, while our guest took his cum-soaked cock and slid it in my mouth.

"Look at us own this brown slut." Herald smiled. "I bet the whore would like it if we loaned his holes out to our friends."

Both of them spewed racial slurs and dirty words, while getting harder, fucking my mouth and ass.

I leaned into it and took it with ease. My holes relaxed, I was theirs to make them cum.

At this point, I didn't want it to stop— I was being spit-roasted— I loved being the reverse Oreo cookie, with the two creams on the outside pumping into the chocolate cookie in the middle. They were going buck wild on me like a couple cowboys.

Charlie lay on the bed, his cock sticking straight up in the air. Herald grabbed me, picked me up and laid me on top of Charles, his cock sliding in my ass. Herald climbed on top, lined his cock up to my asshole that Charlie was fucking, and pushed forward. Herald's cock entered me, squeezing into my rectum, as my ass opened up, taking his cock in alongside Charlie's.

"Yeah, boy," both of them grunted, as they both gyrated their hips, both their hard cocks pumping in and out. The pain of my ass being stretched subsided, and turned to pleasure as they sped up, fucking my ass ruthlessly.

They both finished. Herald lasting a bit longer because he'd already blown his load in my asshole. Charlie had filled my ass with his cum, there was so much; I held still, some dribbled out of my hole, as Charlie's cock shrank, and down my ass cheeks, onto the bed.

The men took a minute of silence, we all caught our breath.

"The money is in my back pocket," I said.

"Fucking brown boy, all you had to do was say the word, and all this would've stopped, but you didn't."

Charlie raised his hand and slapped my ass with full force. Cum squirted out of my hole from the impact.

Herald copied him, slapping my ass, too; his strength was harder, my asshole gaped and puckered from the pain.

"No, please stop," I begged them.

"Maybe our brown boy doesn't remember the word." Charlie pulled out his phone. "I'm going to read the emails you sent me.

"I'm a young guy who has an older-younger age-gap fetish, I also have a race-play and dom-rape fantasy where I want to be a total sub that's used like a whore. You share me with a buddy, and you don't take no for an answer. One hundred dollars for each of you if you follow all these instructions.

"Safe word is bananas. You don't stop, no matter what. Or you don't get paid."

I grinned. Herald grabbed his fist, squirted lube all over it, and slowly eased it in my well-fucked asshole.

"Oh fuck, that hurts so much, my white masters." The pleasure turned to pain, but I sat there frozen, feeling my ass loosen.

"Say it— bananas!" Charlie yelled.

I shook my head no, as Herald fist-fucked my asshole, the pain was unbearable, my mouth gaped wide taking it, tears ran down my shit-stained and cum-covered face.

"You won't say it because you like it, whore; look at your pathetic cock getting hard."

He pulled the belt around my neck and dragged me to the bathroom while Herald's hand was in my ass, still pumping.

"Fucking lick the toilet seat."

I begged them, "Please stop, I don't want this..." I was frantic.

Herald pumped my ass with his fist. It was so lubed up that it made slurping and farting noises as his large, hairy fist pistoned in and out of my ass.

"My ass will never be the same, stop!" I cried.

Charlie reached down, tugging and stroking my cock, like he was milking a cow's udder. "Your hard cock says otherwise."

I licked the hotel toilet seat in fear, as I just wanted to please them. I moaned from getting jerked off aggressively and my ass being fucked by a fist. The two fat men stood above me.

"You fucking like this!" Charlie yelled at me.

"No, it's gone too far," I begged, crying and moaning.

"Say it, fucking whore. You won't because you don't want us to stop."

I kept licking the toilet seat.

Charlie shouted, "We're going to embarrass you even further!"

He pulled on the belt, dragging me towards the hotel room door. Herald opened the door. Charlie grabbed my pants, and took out the two hundred dollars.

Charlie took a hundred, and handed the other hundred over to his partner. "Here you go, Herald."

Herald took the money, then chucked my clothes outside in the hallway. "We're done with you. Get the fuck out!" He yanked the belt and I fell naked onto the hallway carpet, my ass gaping from the working Herald had given me. I was soaked in cum, sweat and shit.

Charlie started to shut the door.

I lay there, heaving from the intensity of everything that had just happened. "Thank you," I said, quietly whimpering.

"What?" Herald and Charlie smiled at me.

"So much fun," I said louder, while I cried.

Herald came out and cut the ties off my wrists, and my hands came free. Charlie tossed a small hand towel at me, which landed in front of my face. I took the towel and wiped my face of the abuse, cleaning all the evidence of cum and shit, as the door clicked closed behind me.

I stood alone in the hallway.

I grabbed my clothes and quickly got dressed. I ran down the hall, shocked at what just happened. As I got in the elevator, I stuffed the towel in my underwear, absorbing the leaking cum from my gaping, throbbing asshole.

"That was bananas," I said to myself, as my heart raced.

I looked at myself in the elevator's mirrors. I looked like a fucking mess, but had the biggest smile on my face. I realized I had mistaken message replies to my fantasy ad that I had posted, thinking they were for the ad I replied to, with the young guy I wanted to meet up with.

"Honest mistake," I mumbled to myself. I limped through the hotel lobby, trying to compose myself, as I walked to the parking lot, back to my car.

I checked the time. I was gone for longer than I had expected, not that I had a choice.

When I got home, no one was there. I ran to the bathroom, with my asshole so loosened. I turned on the shower. As the water warmed up, I sat on the toilet; I felt I had to take a shit, but there was no way I could. My ass had been used like a pussy.

I sat there in a daze for a minute; then slowly picked myself up, and stepped into the shower. I began to wash my whorish actions off. The water ran over my hair, down my face, my neck and body. I lathered myself up, carefully rinsing my asshole, washing the stench of those men that I inadvertently hired to fulfill my rape fantasy.

I got out, dried off, wrapped a towel around my waist, plopped myself onto the bed, and dozed off. Flashbacks of my anal pounding riddled my mind.

12