Older Girl's Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She comes out of the bathroom in just five minutes. The girl gives Dean one more kiss. "Come back tomorrow," she tells him. "I have more things to teach you about sex." The boy nods and then kisses her cheek before getting dressed. Dean can't believe that he just lost his virginity to his best friend's sister. It is all so surreal. He goes straight home as she sits down on her bed to relax after fucking her little brother's best friend. Wendy has wanted him for some time now and he didn't disappoint. Even if he wasn't that good with his dick, Dean still made her cum with oral, and that's more than enough for the older girl.

Wendy checks her inbox to find all the messages from her friends. She is very pleased to read how they congratulate her. The girl already feels quite proud of herself for getting the one dick that is meaningful to her. All she has to do now is to not mess up what she has with Dean. Wendy will never cheat on him since she is strong enough to control the impulse and banish it from her mind. She likes him the way she has never liked anyone before and has no intention of letting him go. He is hers now and forever.

.....

Dean is feeling quite bad about himself right now. The nerdy boy recently got his chemistry test score back and it is not good. He only scored 66%. Yes, he is a nerd, but in history and literature, not in sciences. It makes him feel very ashamed of himself for how badly he did and he couldn't bear to look at his own reflection in the mirror, such is his self-disgust. Fortunately he isn't prone to self-harm and hasn't started doing something like cutting himself. He has a good survival instinct and wouldn't do that even if he did even worse than he just did. Dean only feels ashamed.

"Man, you shouldn't spend so much time worrying about it," Tom tells him as they sit down together on the couch. Dean thanks his best friend for trying to cheer him up. "I really mean it too. A lot of people have done worse than you did. You've always done well enough, so there is no need for you to freak out now, okay? Just keep your head up and work out, and you'll be getting 80% in chemistry like you already are with all your other subjects. I believe you can do it, buddy." Tom knows that his best friend can be under-confident and can use some boost like this.

"Thanks, Tom," Dean mutters under his breath as Tom pats him on the back encouragingly. "It's just so damn hard, you know? I could enjoy studying for a history or literature exam. That's how I consistently perform well in those two subjects. But with chemistry, I just hate it. I really wish that I don't have to take this damn subject." Dean groans in his frustration. Tom nods sympathetically, his face showing understanding. The taller boy understands how much his best friend detests chemistry. Not only is the subject itself boring but they also have an annoying teacher who's always trying to lecture them about climate change.

Suddenly, the boys could hear someone clear her throat from behind the couch. Turning around, they are surprised to see Wendy glaring at them. Dean is just about to get up and offer her a kiss but something about her expression stops him, telling him not to do it right now. "It's unacceptable," she tells them. "I'm a Harvard medical student. Dean, you are my boyfriend so you can not be an idiot. It would be a disgrace to me if you keep performing so badly. So you better start revising a lot and doing a lot better. Otherwise, I would start to punish you for your pathetic failings," she tells her younger boyfriend with her hands on her curvy hips.

"Oi, don't talk to my friend like that!" Tom shouts at her. Wendy shoots him a withering glare, shutting him up right away. But then he recovers his courage and goes on "Just because he doesn't do that well at chemistry doesn't mean he is an idiot. If you look at his scores on history and literature, then you will see that he's actually pretty smart. So say sorry to him now!" Dean tries to tell Tom that it's okay, but Tom is still mad about his sister's behavior. "No, it isn't okay, man. I've had enough of Wendy's obnoxious attitude now, always acting as if she is better than other people, when she really isn't that much better."

"First things first, I managed to get into Harvard medical school, solely based on my merit," she tells her brother who is now rolling his eyes. Wendy did brag about this several times over the year. "So I am better than most people. As a matter of fact, I am much better. And it is none of your business anyways. He is my boyfriend, not yours. You might be his best friend but that doesn't give you the right to interfere when I am telling what he should do, and also for his own good too, might I add. If you have his best interests at heart, then get the fuck out of here now because I need to talk to Dean alone."

Tom grudgingly leaves the living room but not before telling Dean that he will be at the mall. Dean then looks up at his older girlfriend anxiously as she sits down next to him on the couch. "I did badly in the exam but you can't call me an idiot like that," he says, surprising himself by his own courage. He never ever thought he would be speaking to her like that. She looks taken aback too but quickly recovers from it. "You are my girlfriend but that doesn't mean it's okay for you to put me down or insult my intelligence. I might not be as smart as you are but I am not dumb either."

Wendy lets him finish before she slaps him across the face, hard. Cupping his cheek in shock, he stares at her as she yanks her spandex shorts down. Wendy points down at her hairy cunt, telling him "I just pissed a few minutes ago. As punishment for doing so poorly on the test and talking back to me, you will be licking my pussy clean." He gets up and shakes his head rapidly, making Wendy enraged. She grabs the back of his head and then slams her pussy forward into his face, nearly breaking his nose with her strong smelling cunt. He stumbles backwards in shock.

"I'm not going to eat you out today," he informs her after getting over his shock at her violent treatment of him. Wendy stares at him for a moment before she plunges four of her fingers deep into her hairy snatch and then withdrawing them to slap the boy across the other cheek. "I am not doing it," Dean says it again, his voice now quavering though. It hurts the boy, not just physically but also mentally. For her to treat him like he is just an object is humiliating but in the wrong way, not the way he likes. He struggles to hold back his salty tears.

Then he decides to lie down on the blue couch and take a short nap. Wendy is a livid mess now, but she tells herself not to throw things around. She watches as he naps for a while before climbing up over his head and sitting on his face. The horny girl rubs her pussy all over her sleeping boyfriend's face. Wendy is excited by the amount of control which she possesses and grinds her clitoris on his nose. She uses Dean's face to get her rocks off and soon has an orgasm. It is a particularly intense one since she has gotten it by taking advantage of her sleeping boyfriend, face fucking Dean against his will.

Dean wakes up when she squirts on his face and his eyes go wide in shock. He is now trying to shove Wendy off but her powerful thighs keep him pinned down. "Wendy, please stop," he begs in a frantic tone. "I already told you I'm not in the mood to eat you out today. I don't....."Before the boy could finish the sentence Wendy bears down on the cute boy and takes his tongue inside her tunnel. Wendy is smirking as she clenched her vaginal muscles, making her orifice contract around Dean's tongue. He whimpers as she keeps on riding his face throughout the orgasm, and then have more climaxes.

Wendy keeps fucking his face until she has had enough orgasms. Then Wendy slides down to straddle his crotch and grabs his prick. She inserts the rod into her pussy. Her cunt sheathes him and she sits on his dick with her large ass resting on his balls. Wendy starts to fuck him, riding his cock hard. The tall girl's muscular ass slaps against Dean's balls as he struggles to push her off of him. "Please, don't fuck me right now," he begs her as she fucks him. "I'm still upset. You can't fuck me right now. Not today." Dean looks up at the older girl who simply ignores his pleading and goes on bouncing up and down on his cock.

"I don't need your consent to fuck you," Wendy growls at him as she rides him hard and fast, pounding the shit out of the boy. She knows what she is doing. Her strong thighs are very muscular from working out and fucking many men over the past few years. Dean has already been fucked by her but Wendy held back during those fucks. Right now she is furious with him though and is unleashing her full strength. "I can rape you whenever I want because you are my boyfriend," she says as she goes on fucking him against his will. "And you can't do shit to stop me, Dean."

Dean knows it's futile but tries to push her off of him anyways. Wendy is much stronger than him though and in her position, she is easily pinning him onto the little couch without her having to use any energy at all. He is no match for her and could only struggle weakly as she keeps on raping his dick with her pussy. "I'm begging you, stop fucking me," he says to his older girlfriend, who shakes her head and keeps slamming down on him violently, driving the boy into the couch with her very vigorous thrusts. Her pounding ends up making him cry out loud as the pleasure starts becoming too great for him to handle.

She then shocks him by pissing all over his dick as she fucks him. The warm urine splashing onto his cock drives the boy over the edge and he scream as he cums inside her, rapidly flooding her cunt with gallons of his jizz. Wendy smirks as she feels her boyfriend's warm semen flow into her pussy. It's simply amazing how he has completely lost to her and can't stop himself from giving her his seed, no matter how much Dean wanted to. She is way too good for him to handle, and he knows it too. Both of the two young lovers know it very well. Dean is now passed out on the couch beneath her.

Wendy then gets up and sprays the rest of her piss onto his face, pissing all over her slumbering boyfriend's face as he is sleeping. She loves marking him with her scent this way so that any other girl would smell her pee on him and know that he is already taken. In short, the highly animalistic aspect of the act is a major turn on for her, and she wants to keep doing it to him again and again, even though she knows he would never cheat on her and the measure is really an unnecessary one. It is more for her satisfaction than any practical needs. A way for her to further assert her own superiority over her cute boyfriend.

She leaves her passed out boyfriend there and then takes a few pictures of her pussy with his cum leaking out of it. Then the girl sends the photos to her fellow female basketball players back at Harvard, with a text message saying 'I just got mine earlier, ladies.' Again, she gets loads of messages telling her that they are impressed with her. None of the other girls have been able to make a guy cum as much as Wendy just did with Dean. She made Dean shoot what felt like gallons of cum into her vagina in one massive orgasm. None of the other girls would have been able to do something like that. Only Wendy can make a guy cum that much, being both extremely hot and a talented lover.

She then sits down on the couch and sets his head on her lap, making Dean use her hairy vagina as his pillow. She caresses his hair gently, whispering "I love you, Dean."

......

Wendy is feeling pretty satisfied with herself right now. She has just fucked her boyfriend really hard despite the boy telling her to stop. To be able to just overpower him so completely gave her such a sense of power she lies there under the sheets with him, thinking of the way he struggled just minutes ago. She has since then carried him into her bedroom so that they could sleep more comfortably. To be honest, Wendy was not angry at him for his grade but just wanted an excuse to break him further and make him more subservient to her pussy by demeaning and humiliating him until he has no sense of self left.

She decides on doing something more and goes to the toilet. There, the older girl takes a shit while her boyfriend is still sleeping. Wendy flushes the toilet bowl but doesn't wipe her hole like she usually does. She goes right back to the bed and waits for a moment until Dean wakes up. He blinks a few times and then blushes when he realizes that she is staring intently at him. "You should have stopped when I begged you to," he murmurs, still a bit miffed about how she raped him before he passed out. He feels violated by the way she did it and doesn't want to make getting past it too easy for her.

The medical student pretends to be an understanding girlfriend and tells her boyfriend "I'm sorry I forced myself on you like that. Let me make it up to you. You can eat my asshole. I know you like doing that a lot." She then turns around and spreads her thick asscheeks apart for him. He gulps. The younger boy is a bit addicted to eating her huge ass by now but he is also embarrassed about the fact and how she likes to remind him of it so regularly. "Go on then. You know you want it. Come along and eat me out, baby boy, before I change my mind."

Dean gets up from the bed and heads over to her. He gets down on his knees and buries his face in her ass, kissing her dirty asscheek. Then he tastes the dirty remains of her shit and recoils back in great shock and horror. "You just took a shit!" he exclaims, pointing an accusing finger at her as she turns back around, smirking at him impishly. "How could you do this to me? You just tricked me into tasting your shit. Isn't that a bit too far?" His voice trembles as he struggles to overcome the great humiliation over what he just did for her unwillingly.

"It's not too far at all," she tells him in a curt tone. "I didn't wipe my butthole so it's still dirty. You're going to have to lick my asshole clean with your tongue or I'll seriously beat you up. You know I can do it. I'm much stronger than you are." He sobs before starting to kiss her dirty shit stained hole and flicking his tongue out, licking her shithole. Just tasting her shit is bringing tears to his eyes as he debases himself, simply for her amusement. He never thought that she would push him this far, but a part of him is also horrified that his cock is becoming hard.

She turns back around and gives him a little smile before noticing his erection. This only makes her smile wider as she realizes what's going on. "Oooh, I see someone likes tasting my shit from my ass," Wendy remarks teasingly. She is very pleased that he is blushing from her remark. The girl then grabs a bottle of lubricant. "As a reward for doing as I told you, I'm going to let you fuck my ass today, baby." She unzips his pants and brings his dick out, and then starts to stroke it gently. Then she pours the lubricant out onto his shaft and rub it all over him so that he's all slippery and ready for anal.

Wendy gets down on all four with her heart shaped ass in front of him and tells the boy "Now stick that cock in my ass and fuck me, you little slut. Fuck me now because you're my boyfriend and it's your job to fuck me whenever I want you to." Being obedient, Dean just gets behind her and pours some more lubrication, this time onto her asshole. He then holds her muscular asscheeks apart and slowly inserts his cock into the buttocks, passing through her tight sphincter. It feels so warm and tight inside. He has been in it before but was on the verge of passing out back then and didn't get to fully enjoy it that time.

The boy moans loudly as she clenched her asshole around his tool, making the anal ring contract. This makes it much tighter for him and he couldn't believe how wonderful it feels right now. His dick is being squeezes and he loves it so much. He loves how warm the insides of her ass feels and beings thrusting in and out of her. Wendy lets him do this for a few moments before starting to slam her huge, round ass back at him violently. The younger boy almost falls over backward from how hard she is now fucking herself with his dick. She is impaling her ass with his cock at a fast pace, violating him and banging his brains out.

"Ahh, your ass is so tight," he moans in pleasure as she slams her round booty at him aggressively. It feels so warm in her and she squeezes him with her ass. The spongy linings inside her ass caress his turgid rod with ever movement, her bowels stroking him. Dean's manhood is on fire from the friction. She fucks his dick with her ass roughly and he is now crying out really loudly from how good Wendy is making him feel. The college girl smirks to herself as she can feel him throbbing inside her. She then twerks her ass around his shaft like an expert.

"Do you like it, baby? You like how I fuck your dick with my ass?" she asks in a sultry tone. She fucks herself with his cock harder and faster. He can't do more than moan and tell her that he's really enjoying it a lot. "I know you do. You are my slutty boy. You are my cute boyfriend and you're going to fuck my ass like this whenever I tell you to." She sounds so smug and is also smiling in a very smug way as she makes her boy impale her ass with his prick again and again. All he can do is give her what she demands and keeps pumping his dick in and out of her tight asshole.

She has been fucked by much bigger cocks over the past years but this one is the dick of the boy she loves. It means so much more to her because of that and she enjoys hearing him moan her name as Dean stabs inside her bowels with his prick. "Cum in my ass now," she orders him in the sexiest voice ever. Dean is unable to resist and obeys her command, spurting deep into her ass. He screams as his cock spasms, firing many ropes of semen inside her. The boy fills her ass with his cum and she cries out loud in triumph, knowing he is now completely hers.

"Good boy," she compliments him as he withdraws his softening dick out of her asshole. His cum flows out of her asshole. "Eat your cum out of my ass." She turns slightly to look at him over her shoulder. "Do it now. Suck all your nasty cum out of my dirty asshole. Do it right now, slut." Dean isn't too shocked since he literally tasted her shit before fucking her. He moves down to kiss her sphincter and probes his tongue into her asshole, drinking his own cum from inside her ass. Debasing her boyfriend this way is enough to make Wendy have an orgasm of her own and she is now squirting all over the sheets.

"I love what you just did for me," she says to him. "I love you." He looks at her with some tears in his eyes. But they are all tears of joy. "I mean it baby. I really love you. I never loved anyone the way l love you." She gently kisses him on his lips and wraps her strong arms around his body. Wendy doesn't mince tasting her own shit on his lips. If he could taste it from her asshole, then she could taste it from her lips. It is no problem to her at all. The way she just kissed him so gently after fucking him roughly takes his heart. He knows what he is going to say before he opens his mouth.

"I love you too, Wendy," he tells the girl and watches as she too shed some tears of joy. "I'm sorry that sometimes I was disobedient to you. I really should have always listened to you, whenever you told me to do something. But I'll never disobey you again now." He lets Wendy hold him in her arms and falls asleep in her embrace, a testament to just how comfortable he has grown to be when around her. Dean is so happy with his present situation that he smiles in his sleep. This is everything that the boy's ever wanted. She is the perfect girl for him. Strong, dominant and clever, and she loves him too.