Older Girl's Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them sleep together on her bed for about an hour. She wakes up a bit earlier than him though. Wendy is content to let him keep on sleeping for a while and strokes his cheeks gently as he dozes on. When he wakes up, she is kissing him on the tip of his nose. "Hey baby," she whispers. "Come on. Go get dressed. You can go home now. I'll pick you up later tonight for our dinner." He nods and does as she tells him to. Dean is glad that they've said the word love to each other already and quickly goes home where he lies down on the bed, grinning like an idiot. He never grinned like this before in his entire life.

A year later, Wendy goes into her little brother's room. She then tells Tom "I'm planning to ask Dean to marry me soon and I want to know how you feel about this." Tom gasps in shock. He did not think that his big sister would be after a marriage so soon. She and Dean have only been dating for a year, after all. He is still highly protective of his friend but has long since grown to trust his big sister to take care of Dean. "Come on, Tom. I really want you to agree to this. I'll still ask him to marry me even if you don't agree, but it would be much better if you do." She looks at her little brother hopefully, waiting for Tom to say something.

"Yeah, okay," he finally says. Wendy then does something which she rarely do and hugs her little brother, thanking him for being supportive with this. Her brother smiles softly, telling him that it is okay and he is fine with her marrying his best friend now. His disapproval is gone now. No more anger about their relationship. He is more than happy to see that Dean is in a good relationship. Now all he has to worry about is where to get the best tuxedos, since he will be the best man for sure. The guy already knows this. He and Dean are already like brothers. The marriage will only make it official.

Wendy and Dean get married in a very beautiful ceremony at The Plaza four months later, with all their friends and family members in attendance of the event.

The End.