Older Love is Sweeter

Story Info
After years of marriage, an older couple finds fresh ideas.
4k words
4.44
10.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
191 Followers

"So, what do you want for Valentine's Day? Anything special?" Dave asked without taking his eyes off the rerun he was currently not watching. After nearly forty years of marriage, communication took on a rather monotonous form.

Susan looked over. Not a glare, but had her eyes had lasers, Dave probably would have had a couple holes drilled through him. A short pause, and she answered. "Oh, you hopeless romantic. Sweet of you to remember. We could do dinner. You could shave, even. And the day after discounted chocolates are a must. And a card. And while going out for dinner might be nice, Valentines' Day is SO crowded, rushed and expensive. Let's stay in." She went back to the puzzle she was working on. A thousand pieces were good, a challenge, but not too much.

Dave scoffed. "You laugh, but it is the same chocolate, only twenty four hours older and half the cost. At our age, what's the difference in a day? And if I shave, I better get something out of it. I think you know what I mean!" The chuckle was as dirty as it sounded.

Susan sat up and moved away from the table. "I know what you mean, and I think it is about time we talked about it properly. No innuendo, let's get it out." She crossed over to the television and turned it off. "Let's talk, Dave. I know what you were meaning, you want that damn blow job you always asked for. You know I just can't do that. Not sure why, but it just makes me all queasy. And you know what I'd like? I'd like a good hard cock. Been quite a while since that happened. So there it is. That's what we'd both like for Valentines' Day and I doubt that either of us will ever get it." She slumped into her chair. No tears, just a sigh of despair.

After a long silence, Dave spoke first. "You're right. But you know I do still love you. Just the equipment doesn't quite work like it used to. I mean, the idea is there..." His voice trailed off."

"I know." Susan replied. Then she chuckled a little. "Aren't we a pair? Spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. I could at least give you a bit of a tug... How would a hand job be?"

"Aw, that's the best offer I've had lately. Maybe later. Then what am I going to do for you? How about a good old fashioned cuddle and fall asleep in each other's arms? We can lie to each other and say we did it tomorrow." Dave moved over to Susan and wrapped his arms around her. A light peck on the top of her head and they held that pose for a while.

-0-

"You were quite sweet last night. I hope I didn't overstep. It had just been bothering me. We used to be so active and spontaneous. It just built up." Susan poured more coffee for each of them for breakfast.

"No, you were right. It has been a long dry spell. But you know, I have an idea if you'd be interested. It's like nothing we've ever done before. And no, it doesn't require you to suck anything and no dildoes or animals will be involved! But are you game to listen to my idea?"

Susan smacked his arm. "Dildoes and animals! You sick, dirty old man! But with those off the table, tell me more." Even though it was only the two of them the idea was discussed with low voices, mouth to ear. After a few back and forth comments and negotiations a deal was struck. This would be a Valentines' to remember!

-0-

The day arrived and by the afternoon, Dave was humming in the bathroom while shaving. "Susan -- you still good for tonight? We can still adjust things if you'd like. Just saying..."

The voice from the bedroom was chipper and light "Hardly. I've been looking forward to this for the last couple of weeks and no you've got me excited. And it must be doing the same for you since I haven't seen you shave with a razor in a while." Susan returned to getting dressed. New underwear, a cute new dress. This was like an actual date. She hoped she could remember just what to do.

"Well, I wasn't the only one. I saw you shaving your legs and trimming a little higher. Not a bad sight at all. Glad you are as interested in this as I am." If Dave didn't know any better, he might have a bit of a hard on starting to form. At least a little stirring. "Okay, take your time. I'll meet you out in the living room." He wiped off the last of the shaving cream and buttoned his shirt and headed out to the other room.

Once they were both in their living room, they sat down to watch television. "I figured like with any good meal, we should have an 'appetizer'. So here is a little something to get us in the mood." Dave pressed play and the large screen typically reserved for reruns, Wheel of Fortune and the Weather Channel came alive with some full-fledged, graphic porn.

"Oh, my. Th-that is explicit! I mean, I knew it was, but really... I mean, seeing him do that to her... Is that what I can expect?" Susan was a little shocked, but found herself not being able to look away. She also began feeling more than a little warm. "He certainly has a big one... I'll give you that!"

"Well, just remember these are professionals. I rather doubt we're in for anything close to this, but we can hope!" Dave watched Susan as much as he watched the action on the screen. He had, of course, screened films before selecting this one. Screened quite a few, in fact. "Oh, here comes the good part. At least the part I found the best."

The actors on the screen had built up to a climax (pun intended) and as the male buried his cock deep inside his partners wet slit, it began to pulse. As the camera zoomed in close, hot white liquid began to seep and then pour out of the swollen lips of the woman's pussy. "I believe they call that the 'money shot', honey. A real cream pie. And if you want, I am sure that is what you can expect." Dave smiled and noticed that Susan was still enjoying the show.

"Mmmm. I must say, I enjoyed that more than I imagined. But we have dinner and I am hungry. And I am looking forward to dessert." Susan got up and led Dave to the dining room where she had set the table. "I used the good china, dear. And made our favorites. A nice pot roast with all the fixings. So glad you wanted to stay in for dinner."

-0-

They had finished their meal and had just begun to clear the table when the door bell rang. "I'll get it" Dave called as he headed to the door.

'Of course you will. You'll do anything to get out of doing dishes. Some things never change." Susans' voice came from the kitchen. The shaking of her head was almost audible.

Dave greeted the couple at the door and showed them into the living room. "Hello! Your timing is perfect, we were just finishing dinner. Here, let me help you with that." Dave offered to take the folded panels that the two carried, reaching to take the woman's load first, as a true gentleman would.

"No, don't worry, we have done this before. We have the set up routine down quite well. Just take us a few minutes. I would guess you want us here? Or in another room?" The man asked as he set the panels down.

Dave stepped back. "Yes, this room is fine. Anything you need? Let me know if there is. Otherwise, I will leave you two to it. Back in a moment with my better half." Not waiting for any real reply, Dave headed off to the kitchen.

-0-

"I can't believe we're doing this, Dave. It seems a little surreal. Now what did you call this? A glory something? And how did you find this? Are you sure it is legitimate?" Susan always asked questions when she got nervous. Some might think it was a sign that she was having second thoughts, but Dave could tell it was just nerves.

"Glory hole. I found them through a booking agency, they are just a step beyond a massage team and couples therapy. Completely legitimate. I promise." Dave held out his hand. "C'mon. Let's go see what we have. And Happy Valentines' Day!"

Dave and Susan stepped back into the living room to find the panels had been unfolded and secured. Each had a hole placed right at the proper level. Just right for a cock to go through. The young couple stood beside the panels and had completely stripped down. The man was nearly erect and the woman had hard nipples which indicate she too was more than interested in the events to follow. Both smiled at the other couple as they came closer.

The woman spoke first. "We are assuming you haven't done this before. We always make that assumption, so we offer a complete explanation before we start. Let us know if you have questions or if you need us to repeat anything. The panel is a portable 'glory hole' and for the man, you will insert your penis here and I will orally satisfy you. For the lady, my partner will extend his penis through the opening and allow you to slide back upon it. You may go as slowly and as deeply as you wish. We have extra lubrication if needed and you can control whether he climaxes inside you or not. Completely your choice."

"My, it sounds a bit clinical when you put it like that." Susan took the whole sight in. Glancing more than once at the stiffening cock that was to be hers. "So which side is which? Are we on one side together, or is it men on one side, women on the other?"

The man answered this time. "That is completely up to you. I might suggest that we do it men on one side and women on the same side. You may find it arousing to watch as your husband gets his cock sucked. My partner is exceptional."

"I think that is an excellent idea. Now I think it might be better if we joined them in losing these clothes. How about it, Susan?" Dave began to undo his shirt while speaking.

Susan was a little self conscious at first but the woman next to her smiled and put her at ease. She had kind eyes, Susan thought. As Susan looked at the panels before her, she saw her husbands cock come through one hole. It was limp, barely larger than usual. Through the other hole a hard, fully engorged dick presented itself. It glistened in the light from the lubricant applied for insertion. "I believe I got the better of this deal" Susan said softly. The other woman winked slightly at Susan. Her self conscious feeling left completely.

Dave felt the woman's hand close around his cock, and slowly a tongue began to lightly touch the head and then down the shaft, returning to the tip and taking him completely into her mouth on the other side of the screen. The warmth surrounding his entire cock made him more excited than he had felt in quite a while. He actually felt himself growing, becoming harder than he had known for some time. He looked over and saw the male beside him moving in and out of the hole. His hands behind his back, he was slowly thrusting into the hole. Into his wife on the other side of the divider. Dave came to that realization and it made him even harder. "Fuck those little blue pills. This is better than that!" he thought to himself.

Susan bent and move her ass back to the panel and the hard cock that was positioned perfectly. It had been a while, but her hand grasped the rod and positioned it at the opening of her pussy. The lips were moist from anticipation and she slowly lowered herself back onto it. It slid in and then further. She took it in further than she had imagined, further than she had experienced before. Her breathing began to become more rapid and she pulled away slightly only to return again. Between the lubricant and her own juices, there was ample wetness to allow for easy sliding despite her labias being stretched further than she was used to. As she lowered back onto the hot cock, she felt him take over and begin to slide in and out of her going faster as she held in place. It felt good. Better than she had imagined. As she felt a warm glow begin to wash over her, she stole a glance to the woman beside her. On her knees, she had Dave's cock deep in her mouth and her tongue ran around the tip. A slurping sound added to the thrill and Susan marveled at the woman's attention to her mate. She also marveled at the size to which her husband had grown. It had been a while since she had seen that!

The slurping sound from the other side, coupled with the sound of his wife's breathing made Dave more and more excited. Unseen, but felt completely, the tongue played around the tip of his cock, teased the hole on the head of his cock and went up and down the shaft in a motion that repeated itself to his increasing pleasure. "Oh hell yes. That is it, Not gonna last much more, get ready for my load. Take it all, babe." Dave closed his eyes and felt the feeling well up within him and discharge itself. He began to cum, his now hard cock spasming and spewing out a hot white liquid. Right into the woman's mouth. What felt like minutes, but in reality was only a few seconds, Dave felt the release he had not felt for years. Spent, he pulled back, wiped himself with a towel that had been placed nearby and sat down in his chair. "Whew. I'm done....not let's see you do the same for Susan." Dave turned to watch the other man continue to pump back and forth into his wife.

Susan watched as her husband climaxed and shot his cum into the woman's mouth. She expertly took it all in course, not spilling a drop, cleaning him off with her tongue. It made her feel hotter to watch that as she felt a hard cock touching her deep inside. Rolling out and back in. Sliding across the hard little button at the top of her hole, she was becoming more and more excited. The other woman looked at her, her eyes searching, seeming to say "What can I do to help?" Susan looked back and softly said "Kiss me".

The cock slipped in and out of her as she bent slightly to accept it. Doggy style did allow more access and deeper penetration. She felt the woman come closer to her and their lips met. She tasted a bit salty, probably a residual from her husbands cum that had exploded in her a moment before. Not unpleasant, but definitely an acquired taste. A tongue separated her lips and began to play with hers. At first it was like a small electric shock that sent a ripple through her and went right to the cock that was pounding deep inside her. That tongue, that cock, that tingle. That.... That was when things went dark. Not black, but more reddish. And then white. Susan came like she had never cum before. An intense orgasm pulsed through her body. And then she felt it. The cock buried deep inside her began to throb. It pulsed and she could feel the hot load being deposited inside her. More and more came, causing her to cum herself. She felt a trickle and then more run down her thigh. "Ooooooh" was all she managed to say as she slid forward off the still hard and wet dick and sank to her knees.

After a moment the woman helped Susan to her feet and helped to clean her with another towel. She led Susan to her chair next to her husband. Both sat exhausted in their seats but with a smile as they watched the two naked people in front of them fold up the panels and begin to ready to leave.

"Is there anything more we can do for you" the man asked. "If not, we will be on our way, but we aren't in any hurry.

Dave looked at Susan. She looked pensive and spoke. "Well, if you aren't in any hurry, how would you feel about giving us a bit of a show? I, for one, would love to see you two make love. Or fuck or whatever you want to call it. I think it would be, um, let's just say 'inspirational'." Susan blushed slightly as she said it, but felt herself become a little excited as she did.

"Of course we can oblige that request!" the woman before them said. "Any particular way? Missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl? We have a variety of options."

Dave chose to respond to this query. "I think I can speak for both of us -- surprise us. Perhaps show us what you enjoy most..."

The couple turned to each other and embraced. A long wet kiss ensued while their hands slowly moved down and around each other. He began to caress her small but perky breasts, finally resting on the hard little nipples that stood ready for the attention. She moved her hands to his ass and ran her nails across his cheeks as she moved around to run her fingers down his cock which was returning to it's previous hardened state.

Dave and Susan sat mesmerized by the live show before them. Dave reached out his hand and Susan instinctively took it in hers. It was done instinctively, without the need to take their eyes off the couple who began to lower themselves to the floor.

The woman assumed a position on her knees, bent forward with her elbows on the floor presenting her sex. Susan could see the folds of her pussy clearly. They were wet in anticipation and smiled as she saw the woman move her shapely ass slightly. A universal signal for the partner to 'come and get it'. She thought fondly of being in a similar position not long before.

The man responded, now fully erect. He placed the tip of his cock between the smooth white skin of the woman's ass cheeks and slid slowly down to be at the opening of her slit. Teasing, he took his dick and ran it around the edges, first one way and then the other. As the woman wiggled her ass more he placed himself at the edge and thrust forward driving his cock deep into her pussy.

The view was perfect for the older couple who watched with rapt attention. They rocked slightly in their chairs, still holding each other's hands. The couple joined together in front of them, moving increasingly faster in and out. He seemed to thrust harder and she rocked back to meet him. A perfectly choreographed dance that seemed to go on and on.

Finally after what seemed like hours, the man stiffened slightly and slowed his thrust while the woman took the cue and sped up slightly.

Dave broke the quiet with a request. "Cum on her face if you can. Turn around and take his load, honey. Then clean him off!" Dave leaned forward as the couple began to comply with the order.

They uncoupled and the woman spun around on her knees with her face before the mans' crotch. He continued to stroke himself and moved in slightly holding the tip close to her mouth. Just as quickly it started to shake and a thick stream of hot white cum crossed the gap and landed on the womans cheek. Then another and another. One stream expertly landed in her mouth which she readily took.

It was Susans' turn for a request. "I think she needs some satisfaction. Why don't you lick her? Eat her pussy. Lick her until she cums..." Dave looked over at her, a little surprised. Susan flushed slightly but remained entranced by the two in front of her.

The woman rose and the man assumed the kneeling position. He grasped her ass cheeks and pulled her closer to him. Her hairless crotch was glistening from the juices of their activity. His tongue darted around the folds and then buried itself in the trough between the lips. The woman moaned slightly and spread her legs slightly more. Her hands went to his head and held it in place as he licked and sucked. His tongue became a blur and he alternately would place his mouth covering her entire slit while he sucked on her hard little button. As she began to move faster, rocking on his face as she became more and more aroused his one hand moved lower on her ass. Adeptly a finger moved between and slid into her asshole. The finger inside her lifted her highly and brought her to the edge. Sensing her closeness, he began to concentrate on sucking the hard clit, licking it more until his partner began to cum.

A shudder ran through the woman's body as she held his head to her pussy. She arched and relaxed several times and finally bowed and moved away from his face, A smile of satisfaction crossed her face as she looked over at Dave and Susan. The two again stood before them. "Anything further?" she asked.

This time Dave and Susan looked at each other and shook their heads. "No, I believe that will be all. Very impressive, I might add. Very!" Dave answered. Susan nodded and smiled.

The young couple dressed and collected their equipment and departed from Dave and Susan's home leaving the couple to review the evening.

PMDlite
PMDlite
191 Followers
12