Older Love is Sweeter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I certainly did not expect that for Valentines' Day, my love." Susan purred. "You can still surprise after all these years. And you finally got that blow job you so dearly have wanted. Was it as good as you hoped?"

Dave paused. "Well, I am glad I can still surprise. And it was good, but what probably was the best was sharing the experience with you, not in secret. And you got that hard fuck you wanted -- and deserved, I might add."

"Yes, yes I did. And a bit more!" Susan decided that he didn't need to know about the kiss that had put her over the edge. That could be her little secret. "I don't know about you, but I think a shower and then bed should finish me off for the evening."

"I agree. And speaking of finishing off, you surprised me a little with that request for him to eat her. You'll have to let me know if you would be interested in that sometime." Dave smiled a devilish smile toward Susan.

"Oh, I believe that can be arranged. Not tonight, I think I have had my fill for one evening. But nice to know you were being observant. Who ever said you can't teach an old dog new tricks?"

Dave swatted Susan's ass "Go. You take the shower first and I'll meet you in bed." With that, Dave began to close up for the night and Susan headed to the bathroom.

12