All Comments on 'Older Men Still Have It Ch. 02'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Good Read

Nice follow-up to your first chapter. Love older men who know how to pleasure a gal. 5 Stars.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Simpy marvelous... five stars.

You have a gift for describing highly charged erotic mature stories. Keep up the hot horny work. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So good

Such a hot and dirty tale. Excellent sequel to an awesome story. I truly enjoyed reading it. Smart of Wayne to take all those photographs when he and his friends fucked you. I liked how you immediately agreed for him to come over and fuck you, and were OK with a fourth guy joining in the next Saturday. And the detail with the guys wanting you to keep your sexy garter on. So nasty how Wayne fingered your pussy while Charles licked your ass. Very nasty how Ken licked the cum from your pussy and ass before fucking you, and later pulled out when he was about to come and jizzed on your boobs. Pretty hot how you alternated between blowing and jacking off Charles, Ken and Mike while Wayne fucked you. Nice of all of them to kiss you at the end. I especially liked parts were the following: "Mike undid my robe, and started kissing the top of my boobs. He was then sucking on my nipples through my bra making wet spots. Then he pulled the bra cups down, and my boobs popped out. Now he had much easier access.

Wayne moved his hand to my puss, he was rubbing my inner-puss lips. I was getting very wet from all the attention. He interested a finger, and hooked it to find my G-spot. I started squirming on the couch. I then felt someone put their hands on my knees to spread my legs further apart. I looked down, and it was Charles.

He pulled me forward a bit so that I was more exposed. While Wayne had a finger in my pussy, Charles started licking my ass. It sent shivers all down my body it felt so good.

I looked over at Ken, he was sitting in the chair rubbing his cock with a sly smile on his face. We made eye contact, and I smiled at him.

Wayne moved his hand, and stood up to take off his clothes. Once his hand was moved Charles dove right into my pussy. Oh, my god he had a very talented tongue. He was fucking me with his tongue. It felt divine."

Plus

"He started moving faster, I squirted all over the front of him as I came. He then pulled out of me, and jacked off onto my boobs. I felt empty when he did that. But he then leaned down, and licked off all the cum while sucking on my nipples.

Ken crawled off me, so I got up and decided to clean off all of their cocks. I started with Ken. He had a combination taste on him. When I got him, all cleaned up I went to Charles.

This was the first time I actually got a good look at Charles. He was cut, with a nice 6-inch cock. He had some hair in his groin area, he kept it clean. I rubbed on his balls while I was sucking on his cock. I got him groaning, and hard again. I felt hands on my ass that was sticking up in the air.

I turned my head to see who it was, it was Wayne. He got up on his knees, and thrust into my pussy. I sucked in my breath while I continued sucking on Charles cock. Ken came over to the left side of me, and Mike came over to my right side. They were both rubbing their cocks. I leaned over, and took Mike into my mouth, while I put a hand on the other two's cocks. I kept switching back and forth between the three of them while Wayne pumped in me from behind. Then he pushed his thumb into my ass. Again, all my holes were filled again.

I could not stop cumming. I was sucking on Ken when I felt him get ready to cum. I opened my mouth wide, and started jerking him fast. He came in my mouth, and chest. Mike was rubbing my boobs I started blowing him again, he was on the verge to cum so I did the same with him. I opened wide and jerked him fast. He came in my mouth, and on my face.

Charles reached down, and was rubbing my clit while Wayne was fucking me. I leaned down, and took Charles into my mouth. I was jerking him while sucking on him. He surprised me, and came really fast, so I swallowed what I could of his cum, the rest dripped down the sides of my mouth.

Wayne had been watching all of this, he grabbed my hips, and started thrusting hard. He then filled me up with his cum. He pulled out of me, and his cum was dripping out of my pussy. I slid down on top of Charles, then rolled onto the bed completely exhausted."

Looking forward to more. You are so passionate and talented. I got off to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES