Older Men: The Evil and Delicious

Story Info
On being infatuated and involved with older men.
1.2k words
4.67
7.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyone who has read any of my erotic stories and/or poems knows that I definitely -- healthily or unhealthily -- have an infatuation with older men. Some of the older men in my life I have snagged up, and others simply not, or others were or are simply fantasy. But trust me, they're no angels.

Though older men can have deliciously nasty ways, I have to say I just jell better with older men than younger men. Older men usually make great conversation and are much easier to talk to; young men simply squeeze their pimples and say "duh?"

I suppose not growing up with a father had something to do with this infatuation. Ever since I first started getting interested in the opposite sex, it's almost always had something to do with older men. And in bed, not all older men are down with the whole Daddy thing the way I am (though I realize it's a terribly sexist notion.)

I guess some older men who might be reading this might think to themselves "What did I do? Why's she raggin' on me?" The truth is all women rag on men, no matter how old the men gets, and no matter how young the women are. It's what we do. Women are never satisfied -- even when we get what we want, we want it in a different way; we want it said differently; we want it expressed differently. And this is part of the reason I don't date women.

But older men are very sexy, indeed; the lines that crinkle along the corners of their eyes when they smile; the grey at the temples; the deep voice; even the balding in certain cases. My attraction to them is (usually) purely lustful, animalistic, and physical. Although I am a young woman, I'd much rather go to bed with a 55-year-old than a 35-year-old (much to the dismay of my mother.)

I remember the first time I started dating an older man. My mother had an absolute fit about it. But I really didn't care; it's a free country, I was legal, and I was going to do who and what I wanted. For years I had been desiring these creatures and when I snagged one up, I was going to keep him in my pocket.

When people are presented with the idea of a younger woman and an older man dating, there are stereotypes, there is judgment, and there are ideas that follow the popular thinking instead of what is correct. Some people assume that the young woman is a gold-digger or a slut. And some people assume the older man is going through a midlife crisis and that his judgment is "off" simply because he is older. While this does happen at times, it usually is not the norm; I've never been interested in anyone's money but my own and I really don't give a damn if I'm viewed as a whore. And to think an older man's judgment is "off" or "skewed" because he's involved with a young woman is an insult to his intelligence and integrity.

But life has a funny way of working out sometimes.

One of the youngest men I've bedded was my best lover, but the only older man I've been in love with I turned out not bedding at all. Talk about being confused! With this man -- we shall call him Fred -- I was ready to submit to him in (almost) any way possible. He brought out the slut, the fool, and the woman in me.

Older men are easier to submit to because they hold the authority in the relationship. They have the upper hand because they are smarter than the young woman, have more wisdom, are more manipulative, experienced, and, generally, know what's going on better than the brain I possessed in my "ding-dong years."

Sometimes, letting a man use you or have the upper hand can be extremely sexy. The sex drive will take over and the brain will take a rest and leave it up to pussy to be satisfied by a generous cock with a man who reads AARP while the woman is still wrestling with acne remedies and reading Cosmopolitan. Sometimes, these things can be extremely bad, but in a great way. Knowing society frowns upon what or who you are doing lends excitement to the sexual relationship. Taboo is a friendly part of human nature. Taboo hides in the shadows, unseen, but always felt -- and it adds pump to the hump and bang to the bang.

And quite a number of older men lend themselves -- in any form -- to the younger woman. And that's part of what is attractive; I've always wanted men who have wanted me. If you don't want me, then move along. But if you do, I can be quite an easy lay. I admit, sometimes I've felt ashamed in this -- but other times, not so much. At times, I enjoy being a slut -- and I enjoy knowing that older men like it too. They're pleasure is my pleasure.

When I was in my early twenties, I dressed and acted like a floozy. And I enjoyed the attention I got from it. I wore short shorts, tight, low-cut tops, snug jeans and short skirts/dresses. Men are such suckers for these things -- they're so incredibly predictable and obvious. The things they want always scream sex, and their hypersexual ways are another thing that also attracts me to them; there's a handsome group out there who matches my sex drive, fetishes, and kinkiness in every way. They're into the offbeat stuff, the nasty, and the unheard of.

There's a certain fire in an older man/younger woman relationship that is not found anywhere else. Young women -- sometimes lost or misguided -- sometimes need a Daddy to guide them and steer them where they need to go. It's a great thrill for me, as a woman, to submit to an older man. When they slide their cock in my mouth and I feel their strong fingers in my hair, urging me on, urging me to suck on Daddy, it's all I can do not to cream in my panties.

And it's all they can do not to cream in me or on me because I am good little cocksucker. I take pride in it. I have rather a small mouth, but it can take one for the team, that's for sure. I love to leave traces of my lipstick on their cock while I kiss it and suck on it.

I also love it when a man bangs my little pussy. There's something so sexual about being beneath a man twice my age, the contrasts between the young and the old, the smooth and the hairy, the pearl and the tan. I'm not as promiscuous as you'd think and I've never had kids, so my pussy is quite tight. It clamps onto a cock like a second mouth.

So, this is what I'd like to say about older men: They have their ups and down, their evil ways and good ways, but I'm a fool for them every time with their grins and seductive ways. Their touches know their way around a woman's body, and it melts me without fail. They know what to do, how to do it, when and with whom. Except for the one older man I was in love with, I'm not going to say my infatuation is not a shallow, superficial one. I'm out for some fun, here. Are you in?