Older Mothers need Young Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad relished having this sexy older woman aroused to the point she couldn't respond.

"Why don't want to answer my question Mrs. Perry? Are you disappointing me again?" Brad said as his fingers played with both her nipples that were clearly aroused.

"Oh Brad, you are making me feel so good!" Mrs. Perry was finally able to utter the words as her body shook from the immense orgasm that now had taken over her body.

She was clearly disappointed when Brad suddenly stopped massaging her breasts and tweaking her nipples.

He then looked into the eyes of the married 47-year-old mother and nonchalantly said, "I can't come over your house tonight. I have a hot date tonight. Meet me tomorrow after my football game. We will then make more specific plans at that time.

"Okay Brad, thank you," Mrs. Perry whimpered.

"You can then show me how sorry you are after the game tomorrow. And by the way, I like your yellow outfit. However, I want you to bring the negligee that you wore the night of your wedding. I guess it's a mild fetish that I've thought about regarding you.

Mrs. Perry was confused and gulped and paused at Brad's request. She could only say, "I don't recall where that negligee is in the house. I only wore it on my wedding night and honeymoon that was over 25 years ago."

"Let me crystal clear. If you expect to see me again, you better be mentally prepared to please me. I don't want to hear any bull shit," Brad raised his voice that frightened Mrs. Perry. She never imaged that he would address her in that matter.

Brad then suddenly changed his demeaner and smiled and gave Mrs. Perry a quick kiss on the cheek and a hard squeeze on one of her breasts and said, "We have a lot of catching up to do my hot mama."

He then without an additional word confidently walked toward the athletic facility to take a shower.

Mrs.Perry sat in her Lexus SUV for a few minutes to ponder what had just occurred. She was glad that she was finally able to contact Brad after the many unanswered telephone calls.

She savored the thought that Brad had just skillfully placed his large young hands on her neglected breasts and nipples and made her feel sexually desired again.

She felt like a wide eyed young teenage girl about to get a date with the teen stud heartthrob of the high school.

However, Mrs. Perry was confused about Brad wanting her to have her wedding day negligee with her on the next time they met. What did he have in mind?

That thought quickly faded from her mind as she knew that the only thing that mattered to her now was to have the young stud's cock shoot his cum deep into her neglected 47-year-old womb.

Brad Rafferty triumphally strode toward Windsor athletic facility. He was about 90 feet from the door when his cell phone began to ring.

He pulled the phone out of his pants pocket and smiled when he identified who was calling him. He pressed the button but didn't say a word and listened for the caller to say something.

"Brad? Brad? Are you there?" A woman's voice said.

"Yes. This is Brad. Who is this?

"Hi Brad, this is Mrs. Chen. Are you available to talk now?"

"Yes, Mrs. Chen. Is William Okay?" Brad responded in a feigned concerned voice.

"Yes. William is doing fine. I'd like to talk to you about our discussion the other day about your exercise program. Are you alone now where no one can hear our conversation?" Mrs. Chen nervously asked.

"Yes. No one is around me at the moment. Why?" Brad responded while enjoying the uneasiness in her voice.

Brad had anticipated that Mrs. Chen would contact him after their conversation a few days ago.

"I really enjoyed our conversation the other day. I am always impressed with your maturity," Mrs. Chen said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Chen."

"I know this is somewhat awkward, but I was wondering whether you'd like to come over my house this evening. It would be nice to continue our discussions. I plan to make a special Chinese meal," Mrs. Chen said in a very low voice as if she didn't want anyone to hear her.

"Sorry Mrs. Chen, I have a date tonight. I appreciate the invitation. I can join you and your husband and William another time."

There was silence that went on longer than normal when Mrs. Chen responded with a tremble in her voice," Oh, I was hoping you could make it this evening. Mr. Chen departed this morning to the airport on a long-term assignment to Asia for his job. And my son, William, will be sleeping at his friend's house tonight, I thought it would be nicer that way to continue our discussions and your exercise program.

Mrs.Chen's response created a big smile on Brad's face and huge throbbing cock in his pants. He paused momentarily and said, "Sure Mrs. Chen, I would love to join you for dinner. I will cancel my date."

"Wow, that will be great Brad. I hope that does not hurt your relationship with your date. I know teenage girls can get a little ornery at times, Mrs. Chen said.

"It won't be a problem at all Mrs. Chen," Brad said with a smile while not disclosing that his date was a teenager over thirty years ago.

"What time do you want me at your house Mrs. Chen?"

"7 pm will be fine. It will give me enough time to make the meal for both of us. Is there anything in particular you'd like to eat" Mrs. Chen responded in her consistent conservative manner.

Brad did not hesitate to respond to Mrs. Chen's question with a big sly smile on his face, "I am definitely in the mood for hot Asian cupcakes. I can't wait to have them stuffed in my mouth."

Mrs.Chen's conservative upbringing didn't allow her to respond to Brad's comment. After a long pause, she responded trying to not show her possible misunderstanding of his statement, "I look forward to seeing you at 7:00 pm. Also, do you know where I live?"

"Yes. William gave me his address a while ago when I had to snail mail some school work to him. He said you lived in Varick Woods section of town. I put the address in my cell phone a while back.

"Okay, Brad. I will see you at 7 pm," Mrs. Chen said in quiet respectful manner and ended the call.

Mrs.Chen immediately started to second guess herself about her invitation to Brad to come over to her house. She knew in China that a woman of her age would never invite a boy over to her home while her husband was on a business trip.

However, Brad had assured her that it was a common act of hospitality in the U.S. for an older woman to invite a much younger man to her home. He explained that it was considered an act where both could learn about life and experiences of their disparate generations.

Mrs.Chen was grateful to Brad because of his patience to teach her about the customs in the U.S. She was honored to have met Brad Rafferty and was confident that she would learn much from him and it would be a joyful time tonight.

*

Brad made sure to promptly cancel his date for that night. He had the number in his cell phone and was surprised when he called and heard, "Hello," a young man's voice answered the phone. It was clear it was her 26-year-old son, Jerry Olsen, that she had spoken to Brad about a number of times.

Brad immediately fabricated a story and said, "Hello Sir, this is the Taylor & Miller store. A Mrs. Joan Olson ordered some clothes from us. We just have to verify her credit card number.

"Sure, let me get her, she's is upstairs in the bathroom," responded her son's voice.

"No problem," responded Brad.

"Hey Mom, it's someone from Taylor and Miller. They need to talk to you about your credit card," the son's voice yelled up to the second-floor bathroom.

"Okay Sweetie, I will be right there. I just got out of the shower," responded his mom, Mrs. Joan Olson.

She was aware that the see-through negligee that Brad had picked out for her from Lord and Taylor was expected to be delivered to her home in the next few days. She couldn't imagine there being a problem with the credit card.

Brad had paid for it with her deceased husband's credit card that she given to him as a gift.

Brad heard Mrs. Olson's reference to her son as "Sweetie." It made his cock throb to know that Mrs. Olsen screamed and moaned and also called him Sweetie the many times he had slammed his young cock deep into her neglected pussy and her fine shapely motherly ass over the last two months.

Mrs. Olson quickly put on her short white terrycloth bathrobe and tied the sash around her trim waist. There was no need to put on her bra and panties because her robe would cover her private parts. And after all, it was only her son that was now in her house.

She quickly found her two-inch wooden platform shoes and headed down the steps to get to her cell phone that her son had in his hand.

Jerry Olson, her 26-year-old son, watched his mom rush down the steps to respond to the call. He couldn't help to notice how happy she appeared.

Jerry clearly saw a remarkable change in his mother's demeanor in the last two months compared to the prior four months when his dad had suddenly died six months ago.

Mrs.Olson gave her son a big motherly smile and a quick kiss before taking the phone from him but making sure to say to him," Thank you Sweetie, you're a doll."

"And you're the best mom in the world. I am so lucky to have you as my mom," Jerry responded with a big loving smile. While saying that Jerry noticed for the first time what appeared to be some red spots or more like bite marks on his mom's lower neck.

His mother had been wearing turtle neck shirts and high neck sweaters lately that covered that area of her neck. He concluded it must be some sort of rash or scratch that she was trying to cover and didn't want anyone to know about.

During that same moment it occurred to Mrs. Olsen that she was taller than her son when standing in her two-inch wooden platform shoes. It was the same height difference that she had over her deceased husband.

As the years passed on during her marriage, she felt that her husband was less of a man compared to taller men. She surmised that there was probably a significant difference in the size of their sexual equipment as well. During the last two months she discovered that she was right.

"Hello this is Mrs. Joan Olsen," were the first words she spoke over the phone.

"Hi Mrs. Olson, this is Brad."

"Oh, one second please," Mrs. Olsen responded and immediately knew that she didn't want her Jerry to listen in on the call.

"I am sorry Jerry. I have to get my credit card in my bedroom for my purchase at Lord and Taylor," she told her son while Brad listened.

"No problem mom, I will be heading home now," Jerry said to his mom as he gave her a loving kiss on her cheek.

"Ok Jerry, say hello to your wonderful wife Laura and my beautiful grandchildren, Timmy and Jeff.

"Okay Mom, I will lock the door on the way out," Jerry Olsen responded.

"Thank you, Jerry, I love you,"

"I love you too Mom."

Mrs.Olsen then walked back toward the stairway. As she climbed up the steps Jerry marveled at his mom's luscious shapely legs that was revealed by the short terrycloth robe. He tried his best to erase the sexual thoughts that ruminated in his mind about his mother's voluptuous mature body. He was amazed that his 5'6" and 124 lb. mother who was now 53 years old had maintained such a voluptuous figure.

He couldn't fathom how his now deceased father hadn't slept in the same bedroom with his mom for a number of years.

There was no doubt in his mind that his mom would have no problem finding an eligible man around her age.

Jerry locked the front door and walked out his mother's house. He was embarrassed that he now had a hard boner in his pants. It also bothered him that his cock didn't react this way with his own wife who was 24 years old.

Mrs.Olsen walked into her bedroom and closed the door. "Hi Brad, I am sorry that I couldn't answer my phone. I was in the shower. My son came over to see how I was doing for the day. He's heading back to his home and family now."

"That's okay Mrs. Olsen, I called to tell you that I have to cancel our date tonight. Something came up. I'm sorry about the change in plans.

Mrs. Olsen face suddenly changed from a happy smile to sad frown. "I hope it's not something I might have said or done," she responded.

"Not at all Mrs. Olsen, you know I enjoy being with you. It's something that I have to take care of tonight."

"I will call you tomorrow. However, there's an outside chance that I might show up at your house later tonight, Brad said while fully knowing the chance of departing Mrs. Chen's house this evening would be negligible.

"Okay, Brad. I hope that happens. You have the key to the house. You are always welcome -- no matter what time," Mrs. Olsen said in hope that Brad's hard young cock would spend the night deep in her pussy.

"By the way, I actually did check with Taylor and Miller. You should receive the negligee I bought for you by tomorrow. It will make our next date together very special. Anyway, I got to go now, bye," Brad said while knowing that he had hurt Mrs. Olsen's expectations for the night.

However, Brad knew Mrs. Olsen would be there when he wanted some motherly love. A special and unique type of motherly love that worshipped his young virile muscular body and the 9" monster between his legs -- that would make any sexually neglected mother very happy.

Mrs. Olsen was now very upset and in a depressed mental state. She walked to the full-length mirror in her bedroom and undid the sash on her robe and let it slip to the floor as she evaluated her well preserved 53-year-old sexy naked body in her two-inch wooden platform shoes.

She observed that her hips were wider and her large breasts sagged a bit compared to her younger days. She was proud that her nipples still looked good -- although they certainly had the look of an older woman's nipples like herself. .

She now has dyed silver-grey hair that was smartly cut that almost touched her shoulders. She had gotten tired of the streaks of grey in her natural brown hair.

It was the body that her husband hadn't touched in many years.

Yet, it was the same body that Brad had sexually devoured on at least fifteen occasions since they met on his 18th birthday. She felt so fortunate that his date for that night abruptly left him stranded at the motel. It was with a date that she first thought was his mother. Mrs. Olsen was more than happy to take her place.

During their time together Brad had thoroughly explored and knew every crevasse on her once neglected mature body.

Mrs. Olsen then focused on the bite marks on her neck that Brad inflicted while he had feverishly rammed his huge young cock into her pussy. She turned to view the other red marks that were inflicted on her ass during their torrid and passionate taboo love making.

Mrs. Olsen knew that she was now emotionally and sexually connected to Brad Rafferty -- a broad shouldered and muscular 18-year-old with a huge hard cock that only a young hunk could possess.

There was no reason for her to be in denial about her addiction to the powerful thrusts of his hips that plowed his huge hard cock deep in her neglected pussy that hadn't been touched by a man in years.

Brad made her feel sexually desired again as he would flood her aging pussy with millions of his baby making sperm. He was definitely worth waiting for until he'd be back in her bed.

She didn't care whether her suspicion was correct that he cancelled their date this evening for another older woman. She knew that an 18-year-old stud like Brad was entitled to sow his wild oats with many sexual relationships. Regardless of the fact that Brad's wild oats were unconventional in that he preferred to pour his oats into women that could be his mother.

Mrs.Olsen had given Brad the key to her home two months ago. She hoped he'd use that key after he screwed his date this evening.

She then slowly walked over to her dresser and pulled out her white vibrator which she hadn't used since meeting Brad. She looked at it and then immediately placed it back in drawer. She knew it couldn't replace Brad's huge love stick.

She then opened another drawer and pulled out her old wedding ring and put it on her finger.

Mrs.Olsen was now naked and in her platform shoes with her wedding ring on her finger. She walked to her bed and lied down on her chest with her motherly wide hips and perfect ass facing toward the ceiling. She then adjusted and spread her legs apart.

Mrs.Olsen made sure that the Vaseline jar was on her night stand before she closed her eyes. She then went to sleep with a smile on her face -- with the hopeful thought that Brad might visit her during the night for some genuine motherly love.

She knew what Brad's sexual preferences were with an older woman like herself.

Mrs.Olson wanted to make sure that she kept him happy and lived up to his sexual preferences.

She knew her young virile muscular teen stud would want to see her like this before he devoured and pounded his magnificent young cock into all her orifices on her former and once hardly used marital bed.

*

Brad put his cell phone back in his pocket as a smile grew on his face. He knew that Mrs. Olsen was upset about him cancelling their date. However, he was confident that she'd be overjoyed to see him in a few days and ready to continue to be his motherly loving bed wench.

It was only two months after his 18th birthday. It had become crystal clear that he possessed a sexual magnetism that attracted what his raging hormones needed -- neglected sexy mothers who were in their 40s and 50s.

He smiled and thought, "Life is great -- especially if you're a mother fucker like me."

He then walked into the athletic facility to take a well-deserved shower before his date with Mrs. Chen that evening

*

12