Older Mothers need Young Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
The high school quarterback prefers neglected old pussy.
6.5k words
4.34
79.4k
72

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's comments: All characters in this fictional story are 18 or over. This is about the sexual exploits of Brad Rafferty, the 18 years old star quarterback of the Windsor High School football team.

Brad's mission on the football field was to win games for the team.

However, his primary goal off the field was to pump as much of his young cum deep into wombs of attractive older women.

Brad was a super star on the high school football field -- and in bed with women who were old enough to be his mother.

This fictional story may contain aspects that possibly could offend you. If it does, I recommend that you read something else.

I wrote this story for my enjoyment -- and hopefully for yours as well. I highly recommend that you read Chapter 1 to fully understand this Chapter 2.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brad Rafferty had a big grin on his face as he walked into the athletic sports facility building at Windsor High School after the intra-squad game. The handsome 18-year-old high school star quarterback stood at 6'4" and 220 pounds of rock-hard solid muscles.

His nickname was "Big Red" because of his massive size and his long shaggy red hair that trailed down to his broad shoulders that gave him the appearance of a rugged Viking warrior. However, to the many females that had their pussies stretched by his huge cock there was another obvious reason to call him "Big Red."

Brad was especially happy since he had now clearly proven that his good looks and Adonis muscular body attracted older women just at it had over the girls his age. Since he had turned 18 years old two months ago, he already had passionate sex with four attractive women who were old enough to be his mother.

***

Brad looked forward to the hot dates that he lined up in the next few days:

There was Mrs. Perry the sexy blond haired 47 years old MILF who was 5'6" and 123 lbs. who outwardly appeared to be a happily married woman. However, tomorrow she was expected to be in the bleachers cheering for Brad during the team's first game of the season. Sometime after the game, it was planned that she would have her legs wrapped around his torso as he plowed his huge young cock deep into her mature pussy at a local motel

Then there was the recently widowed Mrs. Olson. Brad was amazed that the 53-year-old 5'6" and 127 lb. older woman had such a voluptuous figure. Brad had fucked Mrs. Olsen several times since the night of his 18th birthday.

Mrs. Olsen lived alone and gladly had given Brad a key to her home. When Brad did not have a date lined up, he would wind up in Mrs. Olsen's bed as she worshipped the young stud's muscular hard body and surrendered her motherly pussy to his thick rock hard 9" cock.

Brad's 18-year-old huge young cock now throbbed as he thought about his date for this evening with Mrs. Chen.

***

Mrs. Chen was the gorgeous married mother of an 18-year-old son who also attended Windsor High school. The exotic and beautiful Mrs. Chen was 5'3" and had a trim and shapely 115 lb. luscious body.

Brad assumed that the well preserved sexy Asian mother was in her early 40s. He never bothered to ask her about her age. The only thing he wanted was to ram his throbbing horse sized young cock deep into her tight pussy.

Mrs. Chen had moved with her family to the town of Windsor only two months ago from her native country of China.

Her husband, Mr. Chen, received a promotion and a substantial increase in salary to relocate Mrs. Chen and their teenage son to the U.S. His new position now required substantial international business travel to various points around the globe.

Mrs. Chen had few interactions with others in her new country to learn about the vast difference in culture between the U.S. and China -- until she met Brad Rafferty at Windsor Supermarket where he had a part time cashier position.

Brad zeroed in on the pretty Mrs. Chen the minute he spotted her walk on to his assigned cashier line two months ago. She wore a conservative loose-fitting pink blouse and a rather tight black skirt. Her two-inch-high heels accentuated her toned mature legs.

Brad promptly started up a conversation with Mrs. Chen that led to their regular chat each time she shopped at the supermarket.

She now always made it a point to push her food cart to the assigned cashier line of the young red-haired teenage stud

Brad would routinely bag the items in her cart and then roll it to the parking lot to her late model Lexus RX350.

They would address an array of topics during Brad's entire 20-minute rest brake in the parking lot. Most of the time their discussion would extend well beyond his allowed rest brake.

Mrs. Chen was immediately impressed by the young Caucasian boy's knowledge of a variety of subjects.

During their conversations, Mrs. Chen appreciated that Brad helped her with her lack of understanding of some aspects of the English language. She knew that her broken English and the lack of knowledge of certain words made it difficult at times for Americans to understand her. She would often mention to Brad that it was her honor and joy to learn from him.

Brad's cock would throb when Mrs. Chen said that to him.

It was Brad's ultimate plan to hear Mrs. Chen moan the words "it's my honor and joy to be fucked by you," as she rode his 9-inch rock hard young cock on her marital bed as his cum exploded within her tight pussy.

Mrs. Chen was astonished that Brad was the same age as her son, William. He was clearly much more mature than her son or any of his friends that she knew from the old country and in the U.S.

It was also an ego booster for Mrs. Chen to have the tall muscular young Caucasian teenage willing to answer her many questions.

She enjoyed the compliments that Brad constantly showered her with during their conversations. It was certainly refreshing compared with the lack of compliments from her husband or even from her own son.

She assumed that his sly grin and his brazen roaming eyes over her body was another cultural thing that was acceptable in the U.S. She secretly liked the custom -- however, she never mentioned it to her husband or son.

It was during one of their conversations that Brad suggested that they exchange cell phone numbers to further their discussion.

Mrs. Chen felt obligated to provide Brad her cell phone number. He had been extremely helpful to her by answering her questions since they had met.

She was also appreciative that he gave her some great suggestions about his exercise program. In fact, Brad suggested that she invite him to her house to demonstrate his exercise program that had enhanced his body into solid muscle.

Mrs. Chen was initially hesitant to invite Brad to her house. However, Brad falsely responded that in the United States it was an acceptable custom for an older woman to invite a much younger man to her home to shares their experiences and knowledge.

Once they had each other's cell number, Mrs. Chen started calling him several times a week - when her husband and son were not home. Their conversations would often lead to how frustrated she felt that her husband was rarely at home because of his business trips.

She also was concerned about her 18-year-old son, William, had never had a date with a girl. And even worse, that some bullies were harassing him at school.

Brad did not waste any time to address the mature Asian beauty's concerns.

Brad confronted the bullies the next day and threatened that he would beat the hell out of them if they fooled around with William again.

Brad then arranged a date for William with Amy Wu, an Asian girl from their high school.

Amy Wu was one of the few girls of Brad's age that he still dated.

Brad loved the way Amy worshipped his lean hard body and surrender her soft flawless young trim sexy body to all his sexual demands. Brad liked Amy and did not view her as just another young pussy to fuck.

Amy readily accepted Brad's request to date William. She did not want to risk losing the Caucasian boy's giant cock that regularly stretched her pussy. She loved that Brad could fuck her for hours without coming in her pussy. She certainly did not want to get pregnant while a high school student and before she completed college.

Brad anticipated that Mrs. Chen would surrender her body to him in bed just like Amy Wu. However, he figured that Mrs. Chen would plead to have her pussy awash with his young cum after years of sexual neglect.

Brad was rewarded for his efforts when Mrs. Chen invited him to her home for an authentic home cooked Chinese dinner -- albeit while her husband was on a business trip and her son was at a sleepover at a friend's house.

Brad's cock throbbed as he looked forward to being with Mrs. Chen later that day.

***

Brad walked down the hallway of the sports facility until he reached the entrance of the boys' locker room and shower area.

Brad was surprised to see his teammates huddled around Coach Wise. He had totally forgot that the coach had scheduled a team meeting after their intra-squad workout.

He knew that the coach was never happy when any of his players were late for his meeting.

***

Coach Wise was now in his second year at the helm of the Windsor High School football program.

The 51-year-old coach was a very fit big burly 6'1" and 250 lbs. who had years of experience with professional and college football teams until he retired.

Coach Wise was a lifelong bachelor. There were persistent rumors during his entire football career about his sexual preference.

He was a lifetime resident of the town of Windsor and continued to live there after his retirement.

It was during his first year of his retirement that he received an offer to coach the Windsor High School football team.

Coach Wise did not hesitate to accept the offer. He thought it would be great to impart his coaching experience to the boys that played high school football.

During the coach's first year, the only topnotch player on the team was his star quarterback, Brad Rafferty.

Brad had single handedly led the team to 16 wins and 1 loss. The one loss was to the ultimate state championship team, the Valley Stream High School football team.

The Valley Stream team had much better players at all its positions -- except for at the quarterback position.

***

As Brad got closer to the area where coach Wise was holding the team meeting, he could hear the coach's deep gruff voice say to the players, "I know that all of you have tried your best to improve your football skills. However, we need help to win this coming season's high school state championship game."

"Accordingly, I am glad to announce that Jimmie Ryan the star wide receiver from last season's Valley Stream state championship team has transferred to Windsor high school."

All the team members enthusiastically cheered and clapped their hands at the good news that Jimmie Ryan would join the Windsor football team.

"I anticipate that Jimmie's talents at wide receiver and with Brad at quarterback will help our team win this year's state football championship.

***

Brad had a big smile on his face because this was not news to him. Jimmie Ryan was his closest friend since first grade.

Jimmie Ryan was 6'2" and 190 lbs. with a lean impressive physique. He was a handsome 18-year-old boy with blond hair and blue eyes.

Jimmie and Brad had a lot in common in that they excelled in sports.

Just like Brad, Jimmie had plenty of sexual experience with girls his own age. The girls flocked to him at Valley Stream High School.

And there was their other common interest -- their penchant to screw attractive older women.

If fact, Jimmie had confided in Brad that he had an extremely close relationship with his own mother -- a relationship of the type that most would classify as very disturbing.

***

Jimmie had mentioned to Brad about his upcoming transfer to Windsor High School two weeks ago at breakfast at the popular waffle restaurant in Windsor. It was just after their wild night at a motel with two attractive married older women that they had picked up at the mall.

Their hard-young muscular bodies and raging teen hormones allowed them to sexually dominate the two older women who were old enough to be their mothers -- or even their grandmothers.

"What a fucking great night! Those hot mammas worshipped our cocks like old whores that had not had cum deep in their pussies for decades. They were both in their early 50s! Think about it, we fucked over one hundred years of old pussy tonight." Jimmie said as they both laughed.

"It's interesting that they both work at Windsor Bank. I guess we opened a huge cum deposit in their neglected hungry pussies," Brad laughed

"Those old hotties were stunned when they found out that you had set up four mini-video cameras in the motel room to record the night's action." Brad responded with a broad smile.

"It was so hot when they pleaded that I destroy the videos. At that moment I knew we could do anything to them. Their pussies and motherly ample breasts are now our property. I can almost cum right here at the restaurant just thinking about our total conquest over those sexy mammas," Jimmie responded with a big smile that clearly revealed his pleasure about the nights activities.

"They were stunned when you said that you'd think about what you'd do with the videos," Brad responded.

"I can assure you that those two hot mamas are thinking about the videos right now -- probably while sleeping next to their flabby overweight and impotent husbands," Jimmie said with a broad smile.

We could make their dull married lives a lot more complicated by sending copies of those videos to their husbands, daughters, and workplace. I am sure they'd do just about anything for us to destroy the videos," Jimmie said with a sly smile.

"What do you plan to demand in exchange for the videos?" Brad asked

"I haven't decided yet. A weekend with them at my mom's secluded beach house sounds like a good idea. My mom keeps a supply of her clothes, underwear, and scanty negligees in the closet. I know those two hot mothers would both look so fuckable in my mom's see through negligees on her king size bed," Jimmie said with a sly grin as he thought about his next move.

"You're a crazy dude! However, I love the idea," Brad responded with a big grin.

***

Coach Wise at this point spotted that Brad had tried to quietly slip unnoticed behind his fellow teammates during the speech. It was not going to work for the massive sized teen to hide behind the much smaller players on the team.

"Well look who just showed up, it is our star quarterback, Brad Rafferty. Nice of you to attend our meeting," the coach said in a comical manner with a big smile on his face.

All the boys laughed at the coach's comment. They all knew that the coach enjoyed joking and to make sarcastic comments -- even to their star player.

"I guess Brad is late for our meeting because he was too busy arranging another date with one of the pretty cheerleaders," Coach said as the team laughed again at the coach's comment.

"The 40 plus and 50 plus-year old pussies that I've been screwing are twice as hot than an 18-year-old cheerleader pussy," Brad thought as he laughed along with the team.

"I consider all you boys to be a critical part of our mission to win this year's state high school football championship. It is imperative that you all show up early for our first game of the season tomorrow at 10:00 AM against Caudwell High School," Coach Wise said.

"Also, are there any suggestions before I dismiss you boys?" Coach Wise asked.

"Yes coach. I suggest that we request more moms to volunteer to assist us during the season. There is an array of needs that the team moms could provide to us. The team moms could especially be of benefit to provide meals after our games and practices. And also, to be available to help us with our homework after the games -- especially when we travel to our overnight away games when we stay at the motels," Brad said in what seemed to be a honest request to assist the team.

"Sounds like a great idea, Brad. I will post a request for volunteer mothers on our PTA and high school web site," Coach Wise responded.

"Thanks coach. I will also pass on the information around too," Brad said as his plan to lure more hot moms within his web to satisfy his thirst for mature pussy.

"Please get plenty of rest tonight and certainly don't get into any trouble. See you tomorrow." Coach Wise said as he dismissed the team.

"Don't worry coach. I will not get into any trouble plowing my cock into Mrs. Chen's pussy tonight. I will be securely locked balls deep in her motherly pussy," Brad thought as he smiled in response to the coach's comment.

***

Most of the players quickly left the locker room to head home and address other commitments.

Brad instead walked toward his locker to prepare to take a shower. He was about to open the door to his locker when the coach called over to him, "Hey Brad, I'd like to speak to you for a moment."

"I'm sorry that I was late for your meeting," Brad quickly responded in anticipation of the coach's question.

"That is okay kid, I understand that you have other interests beyond football. Believe it or not I was a young man a long time ago," Coach Wise said in a grandfatherly manner which was atypical for him.

"It's something else that I want to discuss with you," coach Wise continued.

"Oh, what about?" Brad asked.

"I am sure that you're familiar with the name Albert Dow," Coach Wise said to his star quarterback.

"Yes, of course. We play our games at Dow football field at Windsor High School. The Dow name is on many businesses in town. I have been to the Dow Pharmacy near the school many times. If fact, I often see Mr. Dow in the stands cheering for our team," Brad responded.

"That's right Brad. He also has donated over one million dollars to the Windsor High Schools sports programs over the years. He has the biggest bank account in the state. We rely on his donations to finance our operation. Without his funds we have no football or any other sports team at Windsor High School," said coach Wise in a serious manner

Brad listened to Coach Wise about Mr. Dow and found it interesting. However, he still could not fathom how this had anything to do about him

"Mr. Dow contacted me this morning. He wants you to join him this evening at the Sugar Tail Bar and Lounge at 11 PM tonight. He acknowledged that it was an atypical time to meet. However, he said that you would understand once you got there," Coach Wise informed Brad.

"Why has Mr. Dow invited me to meet him?" Brad responded with a puzzled looked on his face.

"I don't know why Mr. Dow wants to speak to you. However, I know that over the years he has invited star athletes from a few high schools to meet with him. He appreciates the contribution that a star player like you means to a high school team," Coach Wise responded to his star quarterback.

Coach Wise did not disclose to Brad that he was a close friend of Mr. Dow for the last three decades. He knew exactly what Mr. Dow wanted to speak to Brad about.

"I have a hot date tonight coach! I won't be able to meet Mr. Dow this evening." Brad abruptly exclaimed.

"Brad! It is particularly important that we keep Mr. Dow happy. Without his funds, there is no Windsor High School football team! The school and I need you to accept Mr. Dow's invitation." Coach responded loudly with a sense of urgency in his voice.

Brad did not want to cancel his 7 PM dinner invitation to Mrs. Chen's house. The thought of fucking her mature pussy had been ruminating in his head since her invitation. It excited his raging teen hormones that his monster young cock would be ramming into her middle-aged pussy that probably had not had a drop of sperm swimming in it for quite a while.

12