All Comments on 'Older Neighbor Moves Nextdoor Ch. 02'

by ywbyj

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sparktjsparktjabout 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it. I’m enjoying the slow, steady pace of their sex. When they finally get to copulate I anticipate it being very intense, just like amazing sex should be.

hobie1010hobie1010about 3 years ago
Absolutely

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yup

You done good. Another chapter will be necessary.

zooker69zooker69about 3 years ago
Another Great Read

Thoroughly enjoyed this follow-up story. I like the way you are taking your time and adding new phases to their relationship. Keep up the good work. Look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Older womem

Mutual masterbation is so good. Im a 58 year old male who has a secret friendship with an 82 year old woman with beautiful saggy breasts. She loves them massaged and licked... it gives her an orgasm. We then rub each other for more pleasure.... this story is similar....love it.... keep writing.

GoofyRobGoofyRobabout 3 years ago

One slip, otherwise very well done.

stevie1965stevie1965about 3 years ago

love the slow build up of each chapter, great story!

writerjabwriterjababout 3 years ago

Years ago I was the younger man infatuated (I suppose) with a woman twice my age. She was a sexy Southern lady, and for a brief time we enjoyed a sweet romance. Thanks for posting this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great stories....but masturbation is spelled with a "u" not an "e". I too was with an older woman when I was 18 and she taught me a lot about sex and how to pleasure a woman. She was 44 at the time and eventually shared me with her older divorced Sister because she loved my large cock and her Sister did not believe her when she told her how large I was. Had this relationship for several years with nice hairy women. Keep the dtories coming.

NovaMNovaMabout 3 years ago

I like this story :-). I like how they take their time to get to know each other. Sweet and absolutely aids one into getting caught up into their adventure.

You’re good, ywbyj, if I may say so. I am looking forward to the next course. Yam yam, eat ‘m up.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

Your story is Hot and fun to read. Keep them coming you have a very interesting storyline going. Good read. Thanks for sharing.

curiousjim2curiousjim2over 2 years ago

Great story, would make a wonderful "real life" experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice slow build up! Hoping there are many more chapters. Marie's body description sounds divine!

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Like your story. Will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five Stars Great Love Story Going To Be One Hot FuckRW

daggettdaggettover 1 year ago

Nice pace you have going. A good tease story hopefully leading to a great conclusion. Take your time with it. Another 5 star story! Part 3 next!

SlomoverSlomover10 months ago

Great story. Hands only in that situation requires a great deal of restraint. Looking forward to what’s next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous