Older Neighbor Moves Nextdoor Ch. 05

Story Info
Finally get in bed together.
2k words
4.71
43.6k
37

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ywbyj
ywbyj
415 Followers

We spent the entire day naked. That morning, Marie had tried out her second new toy while blowing me. I had gotten off on her face while she came on the toy. Then after breakfast, I had eaten her out and then jerked off all over her body. Then we stayed naked the entire day just hanging out in her apartment. Pretty perfect day really.

We were sitting next to each other on her couch under a blanket and I think we were both starting to nod off. I turned the tv off and shook Marie gently to wake her.

I said "hey, we're both falling asleep. Do you want me to go back to my apartment?"

After she woke fully she said "no, stay with me."

I watched her gorgeous round ass as we went to her bedroom. We laid down next to each other on the bed. She had a small lamp turned on next to her side. Without saying anything, she reached over and started stroking my cock until it was fully hard.

After a minute she said "I think I'm ready for sex. But it's been such a long time for me. I'll need it to be gentle for our first time together."

I said "that sounds perfect to me."

I adjusted to lay on my side and lowered my mouth down to her right nipple. With my right hand, I began massaging her other breast. I felt one nipple harden against my tongue, and the other in between my fingers. She started breathing more shallowly. I moved my mouth to her neck and began kissing it and she let out a small moan and I saw goosebumps appear on her arms. My hand kept giving her large tits attention for another few seconds, until I moved it downward over her pudgy belly. I moved it further downward through her hairy bush and downward still til I reached her pussy. She was already soaked. She reached over to me and stroked my cock slowly with her right hand.

I asked "uh, do you want me to wear a condom?"

She snorted out a laugh and said "no, I haven't sex with a person in several years. And I don't have to worry about kids anymore."

I said "I figured, but thought I better ask. Are you ready? You feel like you are."

She nodded and I positioned myself above her. Marie opened her legs wide for me and she used her hand to guide my prick into the entrance of her pussy. I was supporting myself with my hands, but I slowly lowered myself down so our stomachs and chests pressed against one another. I pushed my hips forward at the same time, pushing my hard cock into her wet pussy. She sighed deeply and I groaned at the feeling and the heat. Her pussy gripped me as I waited to move.

I said with a chuckle "sorry my dick isn't as big as your toys, and it doesn't vibrate. Hopefully the toys don't outshine me too much."

She looked up and said "no, you're much better. You're real, and alive. I can feel your heart beating in your cock. God it's so good. You can move now, but slowly please."

I smiled and started moving my hips at slow pace. Her pussy felt amazing. I don't know what I was expecting, but on each inward thrust, she would squeeze me with her inner muscles. We looked into each other's eyes and breathed each other's breath. I kissed her as I continued my slow humping. I put one hand down on the mattress and found her hand with my other. We held hands as we had sex for the first time. I kept up humping my dick in and out of her pussy, enjoying the sensation.

After a few minutes, I started thrusting a little more quickly, but still gently. I could hear how wet her pussy was getting and a light clapping sound as my hips humped against her. I was pulling almost completely out before I plunged all the way back in. The feeling of her pussy engulfing my prick was getting more intense for me. I wanted to get off at the same time though. I leaned down and kissed her neck again and that pushed her over the edge.

She nearly yelled "oh god, I'm gonna cum! Keep going!"

I kept up my steady thrusting pace and I felt her pussy get wetter as it gripped me even more tightly. I watched Marie's face as she moaned and groaned through her orgasm. I was right with her as her pussy contracted around my cock. I came with a deep sigh and filled her pussy with my cum. I plunged my dick in and out of her a few more times, feeling my cock spurt inside of her several times. I made sure she was finished cumming too, and I slowly pulled out of her. We both were breathing hard and we were sweating. I sat back on my heels and looked at her pussy. My white cum was oozing out and was about to drip down. She looked content and handed me my phone off of her nightstand. I grinned and snapped a pic of the creampie before she got out of bed and used the bathroom.

When she came back, she turned the bedside lamp off and snuggled against me in a little spoon position. We laid there for several minutes without saying anything. I was about to drift to sleep when I heard a small sniffle sound. Was she crying?

I asked "Marie, are you okay?"

She said "oh, I thought you fell asleep. I'm sorry, everything is fine."

I asked "want to talk about whatever upset you?"

She explained "that was so good for me. It really felt like 'making love' as cliché as that sounds. But at the same time, there's a teeny tiny part of me that feels like I've betrayed my late husband. Or his memory. But there's a much bigger part that knows that is silly. He even told me before he passed to move on and not be alone forever. Don't worry, I'm okay. Just a lot of emotions crashing around in my head. You were wonderful. I hope having sex with an old geezer like me wasn't too terrible compared to the young girls you've probably been with."

In the spooning position we were laying in, I couldn't see her face. I kissed the back of her head and said "terrible is not even a possibility to describe what we just did. It was so nice, and like you said, it felt like 'making love'. The girls I've been with was always just sex. Or fucking. That was perfect."

She sniffed again and said "I want to get fucked too. I just wanted that first time to be like that."

I chuckled and said "I'll be happy to fuck you hard too, don't you worry.

We laid like that until we both fell asleep.

Th next morning, I woke up with my dick in Marie's mouth. I was on my back getting an excellent blowjob. She looked up, took my prick out of her mouth and smiled.

She said "I thought you might like to be blown awake."

I said enthusiastically "best alarm ever!"

She laughed and said "I'm glad you're awake. I need you to fuck me. Right now."

I said "yes ma'am! Scoot back a little to the edge of the bed."

As she crawled backward on her knees, I got out of bed so I could stand behind her. She was sticking her big round ass up in the air for me. It had a little cellulite in places but it was one of the best butts I had ever seen. I squeezed both cheeks with my hands and rubbed my hands all over them. I moved one hand to her cunt and felt that she was already nearly dripping wet.

I asked "do you want me to go gently again?"

She said "no, I don't want to 'make love' right now. I want you to fuck me."

With one hand, I moved my dick head up and down her slit once. I heard her let out a small gasp but I didn't enter her yet.

Grinning, I asked "like that? Nice and slow?"

With almost a whimper she said "no, fuck me! Hard!"

I kept teasing her by just barely touching her with my cock. I'd slide it along her lips, or just barely put the very tip into her until she started trying to push herself backward onto it. I pulled back to where she couldn't and she made a frustrated sound.

She finally yelled with a laugh "quit teasing me or next time I blow you I'm using teeth!"

Without warning, I pushed my cock all the way into her wet pussy. Marie moaned out a "whoa" sound. Before I started moving, I stood still for a second enjoying the feeling of her scalding hot pussy on my prick. She was so warm I thought I might get burned. I squeezed her ass cheeks and pulled out so far that I almost slipped out and then thrust back into her. She was so wet that I slid in and out with ease. I stopped squeezing and rubbing her butt and held onto her hips. I started fucking her faster and harder. I would only pull out about half way before I would slam back into her.

She groaned out "yes! This is how I wanted it!"

My thighs were making a hot slapping sound as I humped into her. Her dripping pussy made sloppy noises as my cock slid back and forth in it. I thought back to how she had ridden her purple dildo in the bathroom and tried to replicate the motions as best I could. She had alternated long thrusts with deep grinding. I began moving my hips like she had and that seemed to excite her even more.

In a breathless voice she said "yes, just like that. Make my cunt cum! Just like that!"

My forehead was sweating, but I kept up the pace. I swatted her on one big round ass cheek and she let out a surprised yelp with a giggle. I was getting close to my orgasm but wanted her to get off first. I reached up her back and pulled her hair into my fingers and pulled. With her face now pointing upward, she started to cum. A deep guttural groan escaped her mouth, her pussy gripped my plunging dick even harder and the wet sounds of our fucking got more pronounced. I was right on the edge too, but I managed to hold on long enough to hump through her moaning orgasm.

I thrust faster for a few more seconds until I couldn't hold out any longer. I pulled out, grabbed my wet prick, it was sticky with Marie's cum on it, and stroked fast. I moaned as I came. My spunk shot out and landed all the way to her right shoulder blade. I kept stroking and a second shot landed on the small of her back. With my last two shots, I aimed at her gorgeous round ass, splattering some on each cheek. Her back and ass were drenched in my thick cum. It was sexy as hell.

Out of breath, she said "get a picture please. I want to see the mess you made."

I took a pic and then went in the bathroom to get a wash rag to clean off her back and butt. When I was done, she flopped onto her stomach on the bed. I laid down on my back next to her.

I asked "how was that?"

She smiled at me and said "so good. You really know your way around my cunny. Thank you. I needed that. Love making has a place, but I wanted to get fucked this morning."

I kissed her and said "it was great for me too."

We laid there until we started to doze off again. I dimly thought before I fell back asleep that eventually we'd have to put clothes back on, but that was a future inconvenience. For now, I was content lay naked next the beautiful woman that had become my lover.

***

Thanks for reading and your comments and feedback. I'll keep going if you all keep reading.

ywbyj
ywbyj
415 Followers