Older Neighbor Moves Nextdoor Ch. 06

Story Info
Work interrupts a good day.
2.6k words
4.67
30.7k
41

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ywbyj
ywbyj
413 Followers

Marie and I had finally had sex. Last night we had made love slowly and gently and we had cum together. I had given her a creampie and she had asked that I take another picture of it. Then this morning, I had fucked her. She'd wanted it hard and I had been all too happy to oblige. I had fucked her doggystyle until I pulled out and came all over her back and ass. We hadn't bothered with getting dressed and right about when I was going to suggest another round, my phone rang.

I looked at the screen and it was my boss. I answered it and when I tried to talk to him, Marie started stroking my cock. It was moderately distracting. Apparently there was some sort of IT emergency and my boss needed me to get to the office to take care of it. I told him that I'd get there right away. Marie quit stroking me and gave me an exaggerated pout and stuck out her bottom lip.

I hung up the phone and she asked "you have to go into the office?"

I looked at her large, slightly sagging boobs, sighed wistfully and said "yeah, hopefully it won't take very long."

She said "boo. I guess I'll just have to fuck myself all afternoon without you."

It was my turn for an exaggerated pout and I said "awww c'mon, wait for me!"

She laughed, bent over and kissed my semi-hard dick and said "oh all right. I guess I can wait til you're finished with work."

I kissed her, went and found my sweats and shirt, then went back to my apartment across the hallway. I put on some clean clothes and then headed to my office while cursing my boss, my company, and the universe as a whole. I had definitely been about to bang Marie again, or at the very least, get a blowjob from her. When I got to the office and went to the server room, two of them were sounding alarms. It was too warm in the server room. I checked the thermostat and it read over 80°. It's normally like a refrigerator in there.

I groaned and said "fuuuck!"

The two servers were overheating. I called my boss and told him that the servers were fine, but the A/C was going out and the only thing I could do was to turn the servers off before they got worse. He told me he'd call an A/C repairman and pay for immediate service and asked if I could wait for them to get there. I said that I could, and my boss said he'd pay me double-time since it was an off day. I turned off all of the servers and then didn't have anything to do, so I texted Marie.

Eric: This is going to take longer than I thought. Sorry. :(

Marie: Do what you have to do. This will be waiting for you though. ;)

She sent me a close up view of her gorgeous, hairy pussy. Her lips were shiny because they were wet and the dark blond pubic hair looked so good. I felt my dick twitch.

E: God damn, I'm going to kill my boss for making me leave.

M: Why? Because you can't have these in your mouth?

She sent me another picture, this time of her big boobs. She was propping them up with her left arm and holding the camera up with her right. The tits looked amazing. Large and pale, with erect pink nipples and areolas that begged to be licked. There were some light stretch marks on the tops of them where gravity had pulled them down which I loved. I felt myself growing harder.

E: You're killing me woman!

M: You love it! :P

I was about to reply when I saw the A/C repair van pull up.

E: Shit, the ac guy just showed up. ttyl

I unlocked the door and let him in. He went and looked at the thermostat and said it was fine. He then left the office and I saw him get a ladder to get on the roof to look at the unit itself. After ten minutes he came back in the office and said that one of the units needed a part replacement.

I asked how long it would take and he said about 30 minutes since he had the part in the van. He went back out to his van and got back to work. I texted Marie again.

E: Hopefully only another half hour. The guy is fixing the thing now.

M: Tell him to hurry because you have to get back home and fuck an old lady. :)

E: You're not old!

M: Tell that to my titties.

She sent another picture of her boobs without her arm supporting them. They sagged down toward her belly. I didn't care though. Those tits were perfect in my opinion. Licking, squeezing, lifting and holding them were one of my favorite things.

E: I love those tits! See? This is your fault.

I looked around the office and quickly took a picture of my nearly fully hard dick and sent it to her.

M: Erik! Don't get in trouble! But I'm going to suck that so hard when you get back to me.

E: Well I want to eat your pussy til you cum all over my face. Have you ever 69ed?

M: Once about 100 years ago. I'm game though! ;)

E: Good because I'm dying. Your teasing has got me excited.

We sexted back and forth for another 40 minutes until the repairman came back inside. He went into the server room and turned the thermostat down. He told me he was all finished and that it was blowing cold and steady now. He also apologized for it taking longer than expected. I thanked him and started turning all the servers back on. Once that was done, I messaged my boss that everything was good and left. I, may have, broken a speed limit or two on the way back. Maybe. I was lucky that I kept all four tires on the ground. Sue me, you didn't see those pictures she sent.

When I got back to Marie's apartment, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I reached around her and squeezed her big naked butt.

I said "thanks for staying naked. I have another idea if you want to try it."

She smiled and asked "what did you have in mind? Other than a 69?"

I said "I was thinking about how we've been taking pictures and how much you like them. I was wondering if you wanted to try video?"

She said "if it's just for us and no one will see it, I'd try it."

I grinned and went over to her couch. I propped up my phone on the coffee table and then stripped and laid on the couch. Marie came over and hit record on it, and positioned herself above me. I felt her take my cock into her mouth, and her soaked pussy was right above my face. I reached up and squeezed her ass cheeks while pulling her cunt down toward my mouth. I didn't tease her like I had been doing for the past few days. I started licking her pussy lips right away. I heard her moan around my cock in her mouth.

Her mouth was working magic on my prick. She was sucking it hard while moving her lips up and down slowly. I pushed my tongue up into her pussy and she bucked her hips once against my mouth. Her juices tasted tart, but not unpleasant. I pushed my tongue in and out of her like miniature prick and I felt her bush tickle my chin. I alternated from pushing my tongue into her pussy and licking each lip. She was moaning around my dick, and I enjoyed the feeling. I kept squeezing her ass as I found her clit and sucked on it.

Marie lifted her mouth off of me and said "god yes! Suck my clit!"

Then she sucked me back into her mouth and deepthroated my prick. I moaned my approval into pussy. Her tongue slid against the top of my dick as she engulfed my entire length. Then she started bobbing her head up and down quickly, fucking my cock with her mouth. It felt nearly as good as fucking her pussy. Her thighs tightened a little around either side of my head and she started humping my mouth. I figured she was getting close to her orgasm. She was swirling her tongue around my dick's head sucking on it hard. I was close to cumming too. I was trying to hold out until she got off first though.

But she took my cock out of her mouth, stroked it hard and said "give me your cum. Don't hold back. Whenever you're ready!"

She then sucked the head back into her mouth and stroked me even faster. Her clit was in between my lips and I was flicking my tongue against as fast as I could when my orgasm started. I groaned against her pussy as I felt my first spurt shoot into her mouth. I heard a choking sound and she coughed once then her orgasm started. Her hips bucked against my mouth and I felt her ass shake in my hands. Her pussy got even wetter as I withdrew my tongue and watched it contract on nothing right in front of my face. She kept sucking and stroking me until I had finished cumming in her eager mouth. I had to have spurted five or six times at least. It had felt like a big load; probably since she had teased me with photos the whole time I had been at work.

She got off of me and turned around to show me the cum pooled into her mouth. Then showed the camera briefly before looking back at me and swallowing it all down. She gagged a little when she did. I smiled and thought it was really hot to see.

She said "god it was so much! You got me right in the back of the throat when you started cumming and I almost choked on it! And it was so thick this time! But as soon as I tasted your stuff, it made get off so hard. That was so good. I love the way you eat my pussy baby, and I love eating your cum."

I reached over and stopped the recording. I kissed her and asked if she wanted to watch the video we just took.

She said "yeah, but I don't really want to watch it on your phone."

I said "I'll go get my laptop and we can watch it on there."

She kissed me before going to the bathroom. I slipped my pants back on and went to my apartment to get my computer. I put it on the coffee table and connected my phone. When Marie came back from the bathroom, I was just pulling up the video. It was nearly 12 minutes long, and I put it on full-screen mode. Marie snuggled up against my side and we watched ourselves fuck the other's mouth.

She said "oh my god, look at my fat ass and sad boobs. I wish you could've seen my body before it got fat and old. 25 years ago I was a knockout."

I said "you still are. And I was a toddler 25 years ago. You're not fat, and I love your ass and boobs."

She said "A toddler! Don't say crap like that, it makes me feel like I'm robbing the cradle. I'm glad you like my saggy old body though. Look, you're tongue fucking me. That felt really good."

She started stroking my cock. It had been semi hard already from watching the video, but she quickly brought it to full hardness. When it was fully hard, she got off the couch and facing the laptop still, she sat down on my lap. She used a hand to guide my dick into her slick pussy.

She said "I can't believe how horny watching this is making me. Can you still see?"

I could still watch us on the screen over her shoulder. I reached up and started lifting and kneading her glorious teardrop shaped boobs and she started slowly rising and lowering on my cock. The sound of her hot pussy sliding up and down on my prick was coupled with the sound of the moaning, sucking and licking sounds from the video was a turn on for both of us. It was about half over when I leaned forward and kissed her neck.

She shivered and started grinding her pussy on my dick how she liked. Long strokes felt better for me, but the grinding gave me a reprieve and kept me from cumming too fast. And it still felt good being deep in her as she rocked her hips back and forth. She was breathing in long deep breaths and I knew she about to cum. I heard the video Marie say "give me your cum. Don't hold back. Whenever you're ready!" She started fucking me fast and hard then. I leaned back and enjoyed her being in control. She was raising up until I nearly slipped out and then would slam herself down hard. Her ass slapped against my lap and the clapping sound drowned out the video. On screen, we started cumming. Actually getting to see myself cum in her mouth, and then see her choke and cough from it made me get off again.

I groaned and pushed my hips up off the couch, as I tried to get as deep into Marie's pussy as I could. As she kept fucking me through my orgasm, I felt spurt after spurt shoot inside of her scalding hot pussy. Marie made a rough grunting sound as she came on my lap. She leaned forward and slammed her ass up and down even faster. Her pussy got slicker and gripped my cock even more tightly until she was finished. She then pressed her back against my chest and I kissed the back of her head. I could feel liquid start drip down my balls. I didn't know if it my was spunk, or her juices, and I didn't care. The video had played all the way through and stopped while we caught our breath.

Marie got off of me and when she did, a big blob of my thick white cum started running down her inner thigh. She went to the bathroom and came back a minute later with a wet washrag and gave it to me. I cleaned my cock with it and she sat back down.

Marie said "that was a massive turn on for me."

I said "me too. Do you want to try more videos later?"

She nodded and said "I've never really watched much porn before, but I really liked that. Fucking while watching ourselves? Hot. Thank you for suggesting it."

I asked "haven't watched much porn? Do you want to? There's infinite free porn on the internet if you want to watch something."

She said "not right now. My pussy needs a break and I'm starving."

I nodded and then we went into the kitchen. We had breakfast for dinner because she said eggs had sounded good. Even with the work crisis, it had been a pretty good day.

***

Thanks for reading, rating, and your feedback.

ywbyj
ywbyj
413 Followers