All Comments on 'Older Neighbor Moves Nextdoor'

by ywbyj

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
TomPhanTomPhanabout 3 years ago
Nice

Waiting for the next chapter.

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curiousabout 3 years ago
Good story!

It seemed quite realistic, especially the description of their bodies. Her reluctance also seemed like a very realistic relationship dynamic.

One minor plot point - if they were sitting on opposite ends of the couch, they'd be too far apart for his cum to land on her. They'd have to be sitting next to each other. If you write a second chapter, perhaps have them sitting so their bodies were barely touching, so they could reach over and masturbate each other, or at least fantasize about it.

Oh, and double check your spelling of "masturbate".

zooker69zooker69about 3 years ago
Great story

Very easy read, very laid back. Certainly enjoyed it, look forward to the follow-up. Don't leave us hanging.

wake5911wake5911about 3 years ago
He showed great calmness

Great story, need more, see how this develops into a full on relationship, can see a blow job, leading to full sex....mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love older women

married but curious, you missed the part where she requested he stand between her legs.

Story made me want to go down on her and only come up for occasional breath of air. Would make her come multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic writing, felt like a real scenario I've actually experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
please continue

please continue

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curiousabout 3 years ago
The cumming on her face thing was hot!

I liked how you made it ambiguous about whether she wanted him to cum on her face, or it was a happy accident. I'd like to read more about her planning how to get him to "accidentally" do things that turn her on - maybe switch POVs during a chapter, get into her head a bit, show her thoughts and feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More please

GoofyRobGoofyRobabout 3 years ago

Well written. Good flow. Proper use of English. Just graphic enough. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Goofy Rob Is Right

Goofy Rob summed it up perfectly! You’re a good storyteller.

GcoachGGcoachGabout 3 years ago

This is a good start. Another chapter would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Holy shit

being 70 your story was just OMG thank you it made my day and us old guys just dont get many of those.

Mike L.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

*****Now that's the way to spend lock down!! That old saying love the one you are with!! Damn good read Thanks for sharing.

Sausage17Sausage17over 2 years ago

That was GREAT, I can’t wait to read more! 5 stars!

Babs44Babs44over 2 years ago

Best story I have read so far!

littledklittledkover 2 years ago

Great story, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five Stars Great Love Story RW

daggettdaggettover 1 year ago

Loved it. 5 stars. Part 2 next!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like mom & I back in the day. When we were both younger. Need more chapters. Surely you can convince her to sleep with you. No need in both of you being lonely.

dinohotdinohotover 1 year ago

WOOOOW SO HOT I HAVE CUM TWICE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't tell how many young men have been seduced by my 42DD's and my thick bush.

bluesbobluesbo12 months ago

Great story — please write a sequel or two!

rbell42rbell4210 months ago

Great start(I see that there are more chapters). It would be so hot to start a relationship that way.

SlomoverSlomover10 months ago

Great story. I’m not sure I could control my emotions the way Erik did. I would have been trying to charm and seduce her.

Client8Client84 months ago

Cant wait till round 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous