All Comments on 'Older Sister Stays with Me'

by Coloradohawks

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very basic story.

Everything here that most other stories have, nothing original and somewhat egocentric (8" dick).

This was unnecessary, didn't help the story or your credibility at all.

"I told her she was welcome to stay but no animals! Her dog had recently been hit by a car so that wasn't going to be an issue. I pretended to care but actually felt better about her staying after hearing that. (Sorry dog!)."

Let's not hear any witterings about being anonymous, those of you with user names hide behind them and your false profiles, no difference at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I want more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Family Incest

I wish I had a sister that I could fuck everyday. So I also would like to get with my cousin Lisa to fuck her, have suck my dick and everything we use to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yikes

Unreadable.. sorry

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unintersting

Sorry

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Hot

Very nice and hot as hell.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 3 years ago
Yes

It was good for me!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You have very strange Females in your universe.

Lost me at “her breasts shaped like banana's.”. WTF? Checking with my grocer for some 36DD bananas.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Pretty good - but avoiding the relationship part caused me to downgrade to 4*. Maybe a second chapter could "fix it"...

exhultantexhultantabout 3 years ago

I am jealous of this guy. Repeated intercourse with his sister would be a wonderful experience as mostly these things are a once-off.

There is the opportunity to add an action packed second part, with emphasis on details of the sex, especially if she was not on birth control & he was creaming her vagina.

vernon71vernon71about 3 years ago

it's ok no need to continue there is no love here just fucking no emotions might as well be strangers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous