Older Sister Takes Me In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,125 Followers

Carolyn's body began to spasm a little as I explored her, sucking in her labia, sliding my tongue deep inside her, then up to circle around her now protruding clitoris. I sucked it into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it as I did, causing her to cry out in pleasure, her hands running through my hair, and gently pulling on my head to get more of my face buried in her heavenly pussy.

Carolyn began to shake like crazy, her breathing near hyperventilating, as I slipped a finger inside her tight hole to massage her hot spot inside while I continued sucking her clit. She then went into convulsions, grabbing my head tightly in her hands as she began to power through her intense orgasm.

"Oh my GOD, Jimmy, YES, THAT'S IT! OH, MY FUCKING GOD CUMMING!" Carolyn was going crazy as I continued making oral love to her gorgeous hot cunt. Her sweet nectar flowing out of her and into my hungry mouth as I withdrew my finger from inside her and put my lips around her hot opening.

I thought she was going to pull my hair out and she held my head and continued to grind her pussy on my face. My God, she was so fucking hot, and she tasted heavenly, as she finally started to subside from her heavy spasms. Her grip began to loosen on me, and I looked up at her still heaving chest.

I moved off her and stood up to take off my clothes. Carolyn did not open her eyes but in once quick move, pulled her mini dress up over her head, then quickly unsnapped her bra releasing her sweet B cup firm breasts. I stripped down, releasing my throbbing prick from its confines, then climbed back onto the bed and on top of her, took my cock in my hand and started rubbing it up and down her sopping wet pussy, and when I felt her opening, I pushed inside.

Carolyn's eyes shot open as she looked dead at me, fear coming over her face a little, so I paused briefly. She did not say anything, but I wondered if she was hesitating to let me in past the point of no return. Yes, I had eaten her pussy already but to be inside her meant that we would be committed to full on incest.

Carolyn closed her eyes, nodded her head, and pulled at my hips. I slowly continued, sinking all eight inches of my fat cock inside until I pushed hard against her cervix. She cried out her pleasure then into a long deep guttural moan. I paused for a moment and kissed her sweet face. She turned to meet my lips and kissed me deeply.

I began moving slowly in and out of her, feeling her wet hot insides massaging my prick as it invaded her depths over and over. Carolyn wrapped her arms tightly around me and whispered hoarsely, "Oh my God, Jimmy, you feel so damn good inside me."

I picked up the pace as I thrusted harder into her, grunting each time, and grinding my pelvis against her fat clit. Carolyn's breathing began to get ragged again and her body started to shake under me, as I felt my climax beginning to build deep down. I moved in and out of her faster, sending her into overdrive.

She cried out so loud, I thought the neighbors would hear her, but at that point I did not care as I thrust into her one more time hard, then began to fill her cunt with my hot seed, my body going into spasms on each pulse, feeling her still writhing under me as we rode out our mutual orgasms.

We laid there for several minutes, the two of us so out of breath you would have thought we had just finished a marathon. As we began to subside, she put her hands on the side of my face and gently kissed me again, a slow sweet tender kiss. I looked into her eyes and she smiled at me, then kissed me again.

When my cock had softened, I moved over to the side of her, my limp prick making a sucking sound as it slipped from her. I put my arms around her and kissed her softly again. She then turned over, and pushed her body against mine, so I could spoon against her, while holding her close. From all the dancing, drinking and passionate love making, the both of us were exhausted and soon fell fast asleep.

When the light of the morning came filtering through the window of Carolyn's bedroom, I started to wake up. My head was clear as I looked at the back of my Sister's head, her body still pressed against me. Oh my God, so it was not all a dream? We had actually had sex. Fear began to run through me, hoping that when Carolyn woke up, she would not regret what we had done.

I just laid there for a few minutes, trying to wrap my head around this situation, what I was going to say if she woke up mad. FUCK! I loved my Sister and I never wanted anything to come between us, but now? What if she hated me and told me to move out? Then I felt her stir. Oh, fucking Hell, please do not be mad, please be okay, I said over and over in my head.

Carolyn stirred more, a few sounds of waking up escaping her lips. She then turned over and looked into my fear filled eyes, then smiled and said, "Good morning, Jimmy." Oh, sweet relief as she put her arms around me and hugged me then pulled back to look at me again and purred, "What's the matter, little Brother, you look as if you have seen a ghost?"

I breathed out a heavy sigh of relief and said, "I wasn't sure what was going to happen when you woke up, Carolyn. I mean we were both pretty drunk again last night and things just happened, and I was not sure you would be mad at me or get up and kick me out..." She put her finger to my mouth to quiet me with a grin.

"Jimmy, you are just being silly now. Do you think I did not want what happened last night to happen? I wanted you to make love to me and I could tell that you wanted me, too. We are both adults and there is nothing wrong with what we did, at least not in my eyes. Yes, this is not something we should be telling the rest of the family, but if you are okay, I am okay, I promise." Carolyn gave me another peck on the lips then smiled again.

I did not know quite what to say, other than I felt a strong sense of relief come over me and I smiled back at her and nodded. She grinned and said, "Good, now let's get a shower get some breakfast, I'm starving." My Sister and her bottomless pit of a stomach. Carolyn started to get out of bed, but I quickly pulled her back down on top of me and kissed her deeply.

She moaned softly into my kiss and my cock immediately responded, getting hard in no time. I ran my hands up and down her svelte body, pausing to massage her sweet breasts. Her hand moved down between us, finding my erection now pressed firmly against her. "MMMmm," she said then added, "God, Jimmy, you have one gorgeous cock there you know that?" I shrugged my shoulders, grinning and went back to kissing her.

Carolyn pushed me the rest of the way onto my back and straddled me. "I want to feel you inside me again, this time with a clear mind and no inhibitions," she said in a seductive voice. She rubbed my cock against her pussy then moved up a little, guiding me back into her sweet wet cunt, impaling herself down on me in one smooth motion until I was buried deep inside her.

Carolyn groaned out loud as she ground herself down on me, then slowly started moving around. I was in heaven, feeling her liquid velvety heat wrapped snugly around me. She then leaned down, kissed me, and started moving faster, fucking my cock in and out of her, while she gasped and moaned over and over.

I thought I would be able to last longer since we had just had sex the night before, but I was just loving the feeling of her too much as I felt my orgasm begin climbing up inside me. Carolyn moved even faster, her breathing coming in short, ragged breaths. "You turn me on like crazy, you know that? Dear God, I'm going to cum!"

She then went into convulsions on me once more, her body flailing around on me, sending me over the edge. I grabbed her hips, pushed up into her, releasing another torrent of hot cum deep inside her sweet, wonderful pussy, as we spasmed and thrashed against each other.

Carolyn then collapsed on my chest, still breathing hard. She looked at me and a sexy grin formed on her lips, then said, "Good lord, Jimmy, that was so intense!"

I just laughed and pulled her close to me again, kissing her and feeling her body still shake against me.

After laying there for several minutes, my softening prick still holding inside her, Carolyn propped herself up on my chest, smiled and said, "You do remember me saying that I was starved, right?" I laughed and playfully pushed her off me. "Oh, okay, I guess we can go eat. If you really must," I jokingly said still laughing at her.

She reached over and slapped me on the ass with a grin and said, "Yes, I need to eat so I have lots of energy for sex. Now can you help me up, my legs are like rubber." She giggled as I effortlessly picked her up and carried her into the shower. Carolyn smiled and rubbed my chest and arms saying, "My big strong little brother, my how you have grown and, in more ways, than one." She grinned as she reached down and patted my deflated cock. What did she mean by that, I wondered?

The shower in her bathroom was even bigger than mine, having multiple shower heads in it, and plenty of room for two people to move around. We washed each other, giggling, and laughing the whole time, sneaking in the occasional kiss as we did. We finally got done, dried off and I headed up to my room to get dressed while she did the same.

We met back up in the kitchen with a smile and another little kiss, then started making breakfast and coffee. We sat down to eat and sipping on our coffee, quietly at first, but then she opened up, saying, "I have a confession, Jimmy."

"Okay, spill it," I said.

"I remembered kissing you that first night you were here, but I wasn't sure what you thought about it, so that's why I acted like I didn't remember. I knew then that I wanted you, but again, I wasn't sure if you would reject me or not, and after getting hurt over that asshole, I did not want to feel that pain again, especially if it came from my own Brother."

"Carolyn, even if I had not wanted you sexually, I sure as hell would not have let you feel the pain of rejection. You are my Sister, and I love you regardless."

Carolyn smiled, thought for a moment, then that shit eating grin came back across her face as she said, "Well, I sure am glad you didn't reject me, because I really enjoyed being intimate with you."

"Okay, so you confessed to that, but what did you mean when you said that I have grown more ways than one?" I looked at her inquisitively.

Carolyn smiled and thought, then ate some more food while I waited for her answer. She finished chewing and said, "Well, I don't know if I should tell you this or not, but oh well, the cat's out of the bag now. Maddi and I used to spy on you when we were younger. Well of course you weren't a man yet, so that's what I meant."

"You little perverts, spying on me like that. Here I thought my two big Sisters were like angels and come to find out you are both naughty little devils," I said laughing.

"Nuh uh, we are still angels," she said with childlike impishness then laughed and finished, "Well honestly, Maddi was the one that told me about spying on you. So, I just went along."

I laughed harder and said, "Oh, now blame the other naughty sister. You are a good lawyer, now aren't you?"

Carolyn grinned and playfully hit me in the arm and said, "Oh and you never thought any naughty thoughts about Maddi or me?"

"Honestly, no, I never did. Even the times I saw you both naked and running around in your underwear. I mean, do not get me wrong, you both were beautiful back then, too, but I guess I was a late bloomer when it came to sexual thoughts. Hell, I didn't even have sex until the end of my freshman year of college."

Carolyn's eyes got big and said, "Wow, I guess you were. You must have made up for lost time, when you did blossom, because YOU certainly know what you are doing now." She giggled and I grinned and winked at her.

"Listen, Jimmy," Carolyn got serious, "I want you to stay here with me, and not just because of what happened between us, but because it only makes sense. You are just starting out with your new job, making a base salary, and getting a place around here is awfully expensive, so why not just live here for now? There is plenty of room for us both and honestly, I could use the help financially on it."

I thought about it for a few minutes, then nodded in agreement, saying, "Sure, Sis, it sounds like an offer I can't refuse. Just give me a number of what you need a month and congrats, you have yourself a new roommate."

Carolyn got a big smile on her face and she stood up, came around and gave me a tight hug. It felt like more of a sibling type hug, so smiled and thought, well at least she is not thinking about molesting me all the time. She sat back down and ironed out the details of what I could do to help her, then cleaned up from breakfast and we went about getting our days started.

Later that morning, Carolyn and I went shopping so I could get a desk and office supplies that I would need to do some work from home, and she showed me where to find the best retail and food places, not far from our apartment. We had a great time, and I was quickly falling in love with the city and all the wonders it had to offer.

We walked along one of the beaches as the afternoon grew into evening and I really enjoyed watching the city start to light up as it got later. "Jimmy, I'm starving. Let's get something to eat," she suddenly said. I turned and looked at her and started to grin. "I know, I know, I'm always hungry, but I can't help it and I get grumpy when I get really hungry, too," she said with a pouty look on her face.

"You mean, you get HANGRY, don't you," I asked and started laughing. She gave me more pouty face, so I said, "Oh okay, I'm just teasing you. Let's go get some of that famous deep-dish pizza this city is famous for." Carolyn in a flash got a huge smile on her face and said, "Yeah! I know just where to go, too. Come on, let's get a cab."

The cab ride was longer than I thought it would be, but Carolyn assured me that this place was the best. The cab pulled up to a little place called Lou's Pizzeria and dropped us off. We ordered and had to wait a little while because the place was packed, but by the time we got to our table, the pizza was brought out just a few minutes later.

Carolyn and I were both hungry and managed to put away a good-sized deep-dish pizza in no time flat. I almost had to laugh while we were eating, watching her down that pizza was an entertaining site to see. She saw me grinning and said with a mouthful of pizza, "Wha? Geh sumfin ahn ma fathe?" I just cracked up laughing and shook my head.

We finished eating, paid our tab and headed home. I was still grinning from watching her eat and she started to laugh, saying, "Hey, I never claimed to have dainty princess type eating habits, little Brother." We got home, put our shopping away and settled down in the living room to watch a movie together.

It was a romantic comedy and we had gotten about halfway through it when a particular steamy part came on. Carolyn had been snuggled up against me after we started the movie but had now gotten even closer, with her hand laying on now laying on my upper thigh, not two inches from my crotch.

Watching the two characters make out rather hot and passionately, magically finding a bed nearby, I found myself getting hard. It could not have been the movie as much as it was feeling Carolyn's hand so close to my rapidly growing cock. Of course, just like a magnet, it began to grow right in the direction of her hand.

I started to lose focus on the movie but now waited to see if my prick would end up reaching her hand. Bingo, I contacted her fingertips and instantly she felt it. Carolyn looked up at me with a grin and said, "Wow this movie must really be good for that to happen." She moved her hand over me and slowly massage my rock-hard member through my shorts.

"Damn Jimmy, you are really hard," she said looking at it while she rubbed me through the material. She then reached over, unbutton my shorts, and pulled down the zipper, then reached her hand in, and pulled out my throbbing cock. "Mmmmm this is so nice," she said not taking her eyes off my flesh. Carolyn then moved down and took the head of my cock into her mouth.

Oh my God, her mouth felt so good on me. It had been months since I had a good blowjob, and I could tell immediately that she was skilled enough to make this the best one ever. Neither of us were paying any attention to the movie as I leaned my head back with my eyes half closed watching my Sister sucking on my cock with a love and hunger like no other.

Her mouth felt incredible on me, moving up and down, her tongue moving around the head and dipping into my little hole. Softly moaning while she did, feeding just another one of her hungers. I reached down and gently massaged her breasts through her top, making her jerk a little as I tweaked her hard nipples. God, she felt so good sucking me!

Carolyn began stroking my cock with her hand, moving it in perfect sync with her mouth as she moved my prick deeper in and out of her lips. I could already feel my impending orgasm making its way up from my balls, as her pure skills quickly brought me to the point of no return.

I was now holding on to her head, and I told her that I was going to cum. She just hummed and moaned more onto my flesh. The first jolt of climax hit me, and I started filling her sweet mouth with my hot cum. I cried out in pleasure, cradling her head and hair as she slowed her head movement, still stroking and squeezing me, getting every drop of cum, gulping and swallowing until I was drained.

She lifted her head off me, still milking my cock, getting every bit of my seed. She continued squeezing me and as a pearl drop would appear at my little orifice, she would like it out, until there was no more to give. I was in second heaven, laying back, still breathing hard and still watching her. Carolyn looked up at me, smiled and said, "Well I had my dessert."

She giggled and turned back to gently play with my softening organ, still milking it and getting the occasional droplet of cum out of it. "Carolyn, you are incredible, you know that? I have never had a woman do that for me before. Wow, just wow!"

"Seriously? Not one girl you dated in college swallowed you? Poor Jimmy, well I am honored to have been the first girl to swallow your cream," she said with a proud smile. Carolyn bent down and kissed my cock on the tip then helped me stuff it back in my shorts. We finally got back into the movie a bit before both of us fell asleep there on the sofa.

I woke up about an hour later, with her still out cold, laying against me. I managed to scoot out from under her, then picked her up and carried her into her bed. Carolyn woke up a little as I helped her out of her shorts and top, then pulled a blanket over her, and kissed her goodnight.

The next morning, as I started to wake up, I felt someone jump on my bed and start shaking me. "Asshole! I can't believe you left me all alone last night!" I shook the cobwebs out of my head and looked up to see Carolyn staring down at me with an impish grin across her face. My eyes traveled down and quickly noticed that she was completely naked.

"Good morning, Jimmy," she said in a honey sweet voice, then added with a pout, "I am feeling needy this morning and need lots of cuddles." Before I could move, Carolyn pulled my covers down and crawled under them, pressing her silky naked body against mine. My body reacted before I could even think as my cock started to get hard.

Carolyn hugged against me tighter and moved her hand down to take hold of my growing prick. "Mmmmmm I am feeling really needy," she said in her sweet sexy voice, as she massaged me into full throbbing erection. A moan escaped my lips as the pleasure of her touch filled me. I turned to face her, kissed her sweet lips, and slid my hand down to her soft pussy.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,125 Followers