Older Sister Takes Me In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was soaking wet when my finger slipped inside her puffy slit. She cooed into our kiss then let out a little whimper when I pushed my finger inside her, going right for her g-spot and pressing on it causing her to gasp loudly. "I want you inside me, Jimmy. I need to feel you make love to me." She kissed me harder as I rolled over on top of her.

I moved between those long sexy legs of hers, as she guided my hard prick to her hot sex. She moved the head around her fleshy lips, moaning into our kiss. It found her opening and I pressed inside her. Carolyn wrapped her legs around me and let out a long groan of pleasure as I filled her, inch by inch until my balls were laying against her ass.

"Oh fuck, Jimmy. My God you feel so fucking good inside me! Please don't ever stop loving me."

I do not know why she would think I would ever stop loving her but all I could think about right now was fucking my big Sister, like there was no tomorrow. I began to piston my cock in and out of her, moving faster at her coaxing on. Carolyn wanted fucked hard and I was not going to disappoint her, as I ground against her on every inward thrust.

She was going crazy under me, moaning, and groaning, her body writhing as I pounded her amazing pussy. I wanted more and more of her and she was like a hungry cat under me, clawing at my back as we fucked together harder. Then in one smooth move, I pulled out of her, flipped her over on her stomach and drove my cock back inside her tight quim.

Carolyn let out a yelp at the sudden invasion, then buried her cries of pleasure into my pillow as I fucked her hard from behind. I could not help but look down to watch my cock go in and out of her. Each outstroke, a little of her inside flesh pulling out with me. She looked so fucking hot from that view, like any other view of her.

I moved harder in and out of her, watching her tight little rosebud wink at me as we fucked. Carolyn began to shake really hard, then she went into full convulsions as her powerful orgasm ripped through her svelte body. I moved my hand from her hip, wetting my thumb in her own juices and pushed it into her ass.

I thought Carolyn was going to come off the bed. That just sent her orgasm into a whole new level of intensity, as she screamed into the bed, her hands turning white as she gripped the sheets so hard, I thought they would rip, and I could feel pussy going spastic around my cock.

Just as she started to subside, I pulled my thumb out of her tight sphincter, then pulled my cock out of her pussy. I was soaked with her juices but added some spit and pressed the head of my cock to her asshole. Carolyn started to protest, but I pushed forward until her tight opening gave way and the tip went in.

"Oh, my GOD, Jimmy," she cried out into the bed, "Please go slow, I've never done that before!"

I moved slowly and methodically, inching more and more of my throbbing hard on inside her super tight little asshole. A long guttural groan escaped her when I was fully inside her. Carolyn reached back to hold me there, giving her time to get used to my cock inside her sweet virgin ass.

I started to slowly move in and out of her while I reached around and slipped my fingers between her soaked pussy lips and began massaging her fat clit. My God she was so tight on me. I looked down at my prick going in and out of her, watching her tight hole stretched to the limit around me.

My pace picked up and Carolyn really started to get into ass being fucked, and I knew I would not last long. I moved quicker inside her, feeling her pussy beginning to spasm on my hand. "I'm gonna CUM, OH MY GOD FUCK ME, CUUUMMMINNNGGG!"

Carolyn went into crazy spastic convulsions under me once more, this time even more intense. I could not hold back any longer, pushing as deep inside her sweet ass I could go, and started pumping wave after wave of my hot cum inside her colon. I held against her tight, wrapping my arms around her lanky body, until we collapsed in a heap of twisted sweaty flesh, and uncontrolled breathing.

We laid there for several minutes until my softening cock slipped out of her. Carolyn groaned at the emptiness, and I pulled her tight against me again. She cooed her pleasure, and I kissed the back of her head. She turned her head and we kissed softly.

I held her close to me for what seem like an eternity, until she moved and turned to face me. I looked into Carolyn's eyes as she looked into mine, feeling the love passing between us. She smiled and kissed me again, a long slow lingering sweet kiss. Then she pulled back, grinned and said, "I'm famished." I just shook my head and laughed.

"What? I can't help it that you make so hungry," she grinned and playfully pouted.

"Me? YOU were the one that came in here and woke ME up, remember?"

Carolyn grinned and nodded her head, "Yeah, well that's beside the point. Let's go shower so we can eat." I smiled, kissed her on the forehead, then got up with her and hit the shower. We washed up, dried off, and she headed back to her bedroom to get dressed.

I got to the kitchen first, started the coffee and began to cook up breakfast. Eggs, sausage, hash browns and muffins to start the day off right after some sweet passionate sex. Carolyn came in behind me, wrapped her arms around me, and pressed her head against my back.

"Thank you for coming to stay with me, Jimmy. You have really helped me in more ways than you could possibly know."

I turned and embraced my loving Sister, kissed her the said, "I love you, Sis, and I am eternally grateful for you." We hugged for a bit longer, then looked at each other smiling. Carolyn then said with a grin, "Is it ready yet?" I just laughed and rolled my eyes, pushing her away from me to sit down while I put food on our plates.

We powered through breakfast and started on our second cup of coffee. I was lost in thought a little as I gazed out at the morning city skyline, until she spoke up, "Jimmy, I love you." I turned to her and smiled, knowing exactly what she meant, because I felt the same.

We had moved passed mere sibling love, and now entered a whole new level of love. A love that is forever considered taboo.