All Comments on 'Older Sister's Nylons Ch. 01'

by BlkNYLONS

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Story

Great story. I also have a big fetish for stockings & high heels. I love to tease, male & female !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Flashback

I used to do the same thing with my sister's nylons, panties and pumps, but I never got caught. I am still hooked on fully fashioned and RHT stockings, garter belts and pumps. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
My misspent youth

I started stealing stockings and panties when i was 14, now as a 40 year old, i still do! Nothing gets me hornier than the smell and feel of unlaundered womens lingerie.

wifespantyboywifespantyboyalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful

A very stimulating tale. Can't wait for chapter 2. Takes me back to my younger days and borrowing lingerie from sis and friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please write chapter 2

Would you please write chapter two. Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More!

Please write chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolute turn on!

One of the best ever, all the elements are there. we need follow up. Thanks for a great one!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a sister!

You gotta continue the story! I can imiagine the sister and friend getting it on in front of him.... you must right chptr two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Superior nylon fetish story

Excellent material, excellent writing. We need more fem dom fetish stories like this. My only criticism is that the grammar and spelling is a bit sloppy at times. This writer has a lot of raw talent, and I hope he continues to develop it by writing more of this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Where's the continuation?

Loved your story! But what happens next????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Need More!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely spectacular story.... but the author leaves us hanging.......... Please continue it!!!!!!

ThorillaThorillaabout 16 years ago
Superbly Written

Well paced and a clear eye for detail, and an erotic read naturally. I write exclusively about under-skirt facesitting and would welcome any comments on my work. I wish I could write as well as you do. Good luck.

buttman52buttman52about 13 years ago
Totally Awesome

Your story was perfect as it happened to me as it has happened to all boys growing up.WHY we will never know buTT,as we grow our memories will always,go back to your story.......PLEASE don't wait to long to write again..........thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot nylon story

This is so sexy for nylon fetish! Please if you are out there somewhere, write a sequel, it needs to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I envy you :(

I'd like to fuck my sister's pantyhosed feet...

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 6 years ago
Older Sister's Nylons

I gave it five stars partly because I'm a stocking and girdle or garter belt lover. If they wear an OBG I want them to not wear panties or Dk's so I can see their hairy cunts. If they wear a garter belt it is Ok to wear panties or DK's if they put them on over the top of the garter belt so when they need to piss, they can simply pull them down.

Full fashioned nylons are so exciting to see. Especially now when hardly any women wear stockings or pantyhose. Dark heels and seams make them even more erotic. Spurting ones semen all over them is Ok, but it needs to be shot up higher closer to the welt..

Keep writing. I enjoyed the story and his mistress sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is one erotic story!! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written story for 17 plus years old. I have been secretly wearing pantyhose for years without being caught. If someone ever caught me I hope it turns into something sexual and the female takes charge and we both are able to cum together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it. My sister was 4 years older. When she was 17 she caught me in her room wearing her open bottom garter girdle and tan RHT stockings! Long story short- she let me wear them as long as I put them back clean, Also teased me letting me caress her stocking legs......

My mother also wore RHT Nylons , girdles, garter belts and walked around in front of me a lot like that.-- thats another story!

ffusmcseams1967ffusmcseams1967almost 2 years ago

Excellent tail of young nylon fetish driven lust. I grew up in the era of fully fashioned Cuban style heels and seams. My mother wore beige nylons for all occasions except funerals. Her full white slips would let enough light through to see her panties, garters, and thighs. Mom would dress in a white four strap garter belt, because she was a proper church going lady. All of her lingerie was white, with the exception of her stockings. Mom never worn any open toed heels. Her shoes were all black or brown, with at most a two inch heel. Not quite chunky, but no stiletto either. My Mom wore gloves and usually a hat with some type of veil. I was fascinated in her getting dressed and made up, but she was very light on the makeup. Mostly lipstick and powder. It was enough to hold my attention, and I was so curious about her seamed stockings, that exploring the touch, the scent of perfume clinging to them, and how the nylons caught the light and make delicious silky sounds when she would walk or cross her legs, was like catnip to me. I explored, and got caught and harshly punished for my crimes. With the stakes raised as high as they were, that made playing with her lingerie, and especially her stockings overwhelming tempting to an eight year old boy. The fetish hook was extremely sharp and went into my feminine soul deeply. I live with the bittersweet memories of Mom, girlfriends, and my late wife wrapped around my lifelong attraction to the accoutrements female charm and mystery.

Your very descriptive writing fanned the almost dormant flame in my crossdressing heart. Please pick up your pen and continue with your talent of expression.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story. Can't wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So hot and arousing!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good premise.

Too fast. Too automatic. Needed more teasing.

Needed her getting him to explain/describe why he liked her stockings so much.

Needed some action against his cock and balls with her feet.

Needed dialog about whether he watched stocking/foot porn. How often?

Needed her asking/determining when the last time he masturbated to/with her stockings. And how often he did it. And how long he'd been doing it. And did he do it to/about other women/girls or just her?

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlkNYLONS@BlkNYLONS
Fetish and weakness for nylons and spiked heels. Garters, girdles, corsets, and anything from that retro late 50's 60's era I grew up in. Love very Dom females who understand the power they have of wearing those nylons and heels. Very straight male who loves wearing nylons and...