All Comments on 'Older Son and His Mom Ch. 04'

by mayfairgirl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 14 years ago
very hot

very hot loved it always toyed with the idea of the old gal gangbang

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 14 years ago
Great

Will love it even more if she feeds him her shit directly, hopefully he'll be eating it soon.

felicityalexanderfelicityalexanderover 14 years ago
Moms panties

I loved this series, it was very exciting and got me extremely aroused. I read it while playing with my moms panties, dressed in her nylons and bra.

JPHuttonJPHuttonabout 14 years ago
Fucking hot

Love these stories, make me really hard just thinking about licking some granny's arse and drinking her/their piss. Just love the way you illustrate the really dirty sex, FAB!

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERabout 14 years ago
more hot ass licks

love the way you think babe

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
A little rough for my taste but I gave you a good mark...

Just because I have a different fetish does not cause me to mark you down. I will just not read the rest. Different strokes for different folks. That drinking urine and licking asses that have just crapped is a little strong for me. I don't mind if a woman pisses over my fingers, that is OK. Drink it? Not for me.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I had to stop in the middle of this chapter.

There are those who prefer piss games that go to this extent. I don't mind a little play but this much turns me away. I am not being critical of those who enjoy it, to each his own. And NO scat games for me, not even a little. Thank you for writing, I really like mom/son sex.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 7 years ago
Older Son and his Mom Chap. 4

What I haven't seen in this series is whether Paul is cut or uncut.

Nothing has been written about a foreskin on his cock, but I'm guessing he is cut.

Maybe the other ladies will provide him with some additional pretty lingerie to wear for them before he fucks them

This series is SO exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous