Older White Mothers - Black Teen Boys

Story Info
The sexual exploits of black teen boys with older white moms.
4.1k words
3.86
37k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Older White Mothers - Black Teen Cock

This story is about the sexual exploits of Shabazz Johnson, the 6'7" and 220 lbs. muscular 18-year-old teenage black teen that was the star basketball player on his high school team.

Shabazz loved performing his incredible basketball dunk shots in front of capacity filled gyms and arenas. However, his favorite powerful dunks were when he was slamming his huge 9" black cock into mature older white women's pussy.

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

Please be warned that my stories contain elements of incest, anal, interracial, and mild aspects of BDSM and non-consensual sex/blackmail.

I write fantasy stories for my enjoyment - hopefully, you will enjoy them too.

My intention is not to insult or offend you. However, if it does, there are many other stories on Literotica you may want to read.

---

This story is inspired by my recent stay at a motel. While I was in the motel bar, I noticed a good looking tall muscular young Black teenager in his tight-fitting t-shirt that accentuated his powerful physique. He was chatting up an intoxicated attractive older white woman in her early 50s. It was obvious the woman enjoyed the attention from a young black teen stud.

---

Shabazz Johnson was a tall handsome muscular 18-year-old black teenager. At 6'7" and 220 lbs., he was the star basketball player at Martin Luther King high school that had a predominantly Black student population.

He was the top high school player in the state and had basketball scholarship offers from many major universities.

Shabazz's nickname was the "Black Stallion." The sales of "Black Stallion" t-shirts were selling at enormous record numbers.

Shabazz Johnson's swooping slam dunks were epic and were the sports highlight on all the local sports media outlets.

Shabazz's huge hands and long fingers easily allowed him to fully palm the basketball as if it was a small tennis ball.

The basketball arenas and gyms were filled to capacity when he was scheduled to play both at home and away.

There was only one thing that the "Black Stallion" enjoyed more than dunking a basketball through the hoop. And that was slamming his thick young 9-inch black cock into white pussy. More specifically, he preferred to powerfully pump his young black monster cock into the mature pussy of older white women.

If the woman was married and had grown children, it was even more of a turn on for him to claim her pussy for his own.

During this evening's game at Martin Luther King High School (MLK), there was the usual predominantly Black crowd in the stands cheering on their basketball hero.

Most of the crowd had on their "Black Stallion" t-shirts.

Shabazz had fucked most of the hot young dark chocolate black girls that were on the cheering squad.

At times, he could be found in the shower in the locker room fucking one of the few hot young teenage white girls that attended MLK high school.

However, there was something special when he hammered his black monster cock deep into the womb of an attractive older white mother that would scream in ecstasy for him to fuck her harder and deeper.

An attractive older white mother pleading with him to rape fuck her as her legs were tightly wrapped around his body was the ultimate taboo for him.

---

After slamming an incredible basketball dunk through the hoop, Shabazz Johnson waved to the crowd with great flair and then noticed the only white face on one side of the gym in the first row of the stands.

It was an attractive blond older white woman that appeared to be in her mid-50s that he'd seen at most of his away games. At those away games, she always sat in the front row with her husband and son.

However, at this evening's home game, she was alone and wasn't in her conservative blouse and pants. She had on a tight-fitting Black Stallion t-shirt that revealed her ample breasts and a short miniskirt that showcased her luscious white shapely mature legs.

The confident Black athlete smiled at the sexy mature white woman as he dribbled slowly passed her. He was not surprised when she acknowledged him with a gleeful motherly smile.

He was used to older white women naturally gazing at his tall lean muscular black body and then gravitating toward him.

During one of the plays, Shabazz swooped over another player and slam dunked the basketball. The crowd went wild. The fans all stood up and wildly clapped their hands and began to repeatedly chant his nickname in a booming roar, "Black Stallion! Black Stallion! Black Stallion!"

The joyful attractive older white woman stood up and joined the crowd in chanting, "Black Stallion! Black Stallion! Black Stallion!

Shabazz had a broad confident smile on his face after the incredible dunk and then pointed to the sexy older white woman and lipped the words, "That was for you."

The attractive older white woman appeared honored that the Black teenage high school star player highlighted her presence at the game. She instinctively waved to him with an appreciated motherly smile and yelled, "Thank You."

As the minutes ticked off as the game ended with a win for MLK high school, hordes of idolizing teenage black girls and the few white girls swarmed onto the court and surrounded Shabazz. They all wanted to congratulate and get closer to the Black teenage stud in the hope he might notice them and become her boyfriend.

An attractive black mother of a student at MLK that appeared to be in her mid-40s whispered to her friend that was about the same age, "the Black Stallion can breed me anytime he wants!" Her friend responded, "I will be second in line after his baby making fertile seeds are swimming in your black womb." Both women laughed in reaction to their comments.

The towering 6'7'' Black teen stud chatted with the adoring teenage girls but kept his eye on the game trophy - the trophy being the attractive 50ish well preserved white mother that patiently waited as she stood in her 3" transparent high heels in front of her first-row seat.

As the crowd dissipated, Shabazz Johnson walked over to the sexy older white woman, "Nice to see you at one of my home games, ma'am."

It was the first time that the blond older white mother had stood so close to the towering 6'7" lean muscular 220-pound teen hunk. At 5'3" and 122 pounds, she felt like a toy doll next to the black Adonis.

"I wasn't sure you'd recognize me?" the sexy older woman responded happily as she peered up in awe of the towering Black teenager.

"Well, it's hard to forget such a pretty blond young lady that attends all my away games," the teen stud smiled and then winked.

"I appreciate that you call me pretty. However, I am certainly not young anymore," she responded with her genuine motherly smile.

Shabazz then took a step back and enjoyed the sight of her luscious ample motherly breasts within her tight Black Stallion t-shirt and her toned shapely white legs," you sure look better than the young girls here at the high school."

It immediately brought on a schoolgirl type giggle from the appreciative sexy older woman, " you are truly a womanizer."

"I've been called that a number of times, responded Shabazz as both laughed at his response.

"It's very nice to actually meet the great Black Stallion," the attractive mature woman responded with a schoolgirl like giggle.

"And where's your husband and son tonight?" asked Shabazz.

"My husband is with my son this week visiting colleges," she responded in almost a whisper.

"Really? I guess you were bored and decided to drive down to the wrong side of town just to see me play some basketball," responded Shabazz with a dubious look on his face.

"The attractive blond older woman hesitated to respond and then meekly said," I am a big fan of yours. I've attended all your away games this season. I thought it would be nice to watch your game at your home court at MLK high school."

A big smile came across Shabazz's face. He now was absolutely sure that this blond sexy older white woman came to see a lot more of him than dunking a basketball through the hoop.

He had been through this same routine with other mature white women that drove down to the neighborhood and fabricated a story that they were a fan of his and only wanted to see him play basketball.

"And you plan to drive home now at 10:30 on a Friday night through this high crime area?" responded Shabazz with a look that questioned her response.

She hesitated before she finally responded in a low toned voice, "I made a reservation over the phone to stay at the Blue Moon Motel and Bar Lounge. I believe it's about a mile down the street from here at MLK high school."

Shabazz was very familiar with the Blue Moon Motel and Bar Lounge. He had pumped his huge black teen cock into many older white women at that motel.

The Blue Moon Motel and Bar Lounge was the only motel and bar in the entire area. All the other motels and bars had gone bankrupt years ago because of the areas elevated crime rate.

"And you plan to leave in the morning?" asked Shabazz.

The attractive older blond woman paused before she responded, " I actually made reservations for the entire week while my husband and son are visiting universities.

That prompted a broad smile on Shabazz's face as he again scanned her mature sexy body and then said in a commanding manner," A pretty white suburban mother like you shouldn't be alone in this type of neighborhood.

"I guess I didn't consider that when I left my house in the suburbs," responded the attractive older woman.

"Well, since your husband won't be around, it is my duty as a young gentleman to make sure you're safe during your stay," Shabazz said with a sly smile.

"It would be my honor if you protected me," the older white woman responded with an appreciative broad smile.

Shabazz then took his huge hand and grabbed her smaller, manicured hand that displayed her large wedding ring and then guided the smiling older woman outside the gym into the hallway area.

She had been mesmerized by the lean powerfully built Black teenager's muscular body since the first basketball game that she had watched Shabazz play.

His powerful slam dunks would lead her to go to bed that night and fantasize that he was savagely slamming his huge young black cock into her lonely pussy as he emptied his fertile cum deep into her motherly womb - all the while her husband snored next to her

And now her fantasy was hopefully going to come true.

As they walked down the hallway, Shabazz asked, "what's my pretty lady's name?"

"Mrs. Jennifer Collins. However, I guess you can just call me Jennifer or Jenn."

Shabazz leaned down to the older woman and whispered in her ear," The Black Stallion will call his hot white momma anything he wants to. Do you understand me?"

Mrs. Jennifer Collins smiled as she nodded her head. The way Shabazz spoke to her in such a commanding way was in contrast to her husband's wimpy way of talking to her.

As they got to the end of the hallway Shabazz said, " I want to get something from my locker. Stay here, I will be right back," leaving the attractive 50ish year-old white mother to wait alone.

It was only a matter of minutes before two of the other Black basketball team players noticed her as they exited the gym.

"Hey, Leroy, look at that hot white mama down the hall," said Jabari the 6'6" black teen basketball player.

"I am not blind Jabari. She is clearly another sexy 50 plus year old white woman from the suburbs that has driven down here to the ghetto for young black cock," responded Leroy the 6'4" backcourt man on the team.

"You're right Leroy. Their impotent husbands can't get their cocks up anymore - even with Viagra. These hot momma's only alternative is to head down here for a needed pussy stretching," chuckled Jabari.

"Let's walk down the hallway and introduce ourselves. I am sure you want more well-seasoned white pussy after last week's entertainment," replied Leroy.

"I sure do! That 58-year-old well preserved white grandmother that we fucked last week at the Blue Moon Motel couldn't get enough of us split roasting her with our rock-hard black cocks, responded Jabari.

"Yea man. I have the naked photos of her lying on the bed after she passed out." Replied Leroy

"What are you going to do with those photos?" asked Jabari.

"I haven't decided yet. However, I have plenty of good ideas," responded Leroy.

"There's a lot of ways to make some good money from those photos," replied Jabari.

"Nigger, I certainly know that's the truth. There's a gold mine between the legs of a mature white momma. Once you own that crown jewel between her legs it can generate an overflow of hundred-dollar bills filling your wallet.," replied Leroy as they both laughed.

"My brother you are one hundred percent right. However, let's now say hello to this hot white mama down the hall.

Leroy and Jabari walked further down the hallway until they stood in front of the much shorter attractive blond older white woman.

"Do you need any help ma' am," both boys asked in unison to Mrs. Jennifer Collins.

"No thank you. I am waiting for someone," Mrs. Jennifer Collins responded.

"Well, I think two of us can help you way more than that someone," said Leroy with a broad smile.

"No. I really don't need any help," she responded.

"We have a lot of experience of helping well-seasoned beautiful women just like you," said Jabari as he stepped closer to her and placed his strong young hand under her chin.

"Boys! I really don't need any help now!" She nervously responded.

"C'mon my hot mature white momma. No reason for you to be ashamed that you came down to the ghetto for young Black teen meat. It happens all the time around here," responded Jabari as his hand began to slide from her chin toward her ample breasts - and as Leroy moved behind her.

Just at that moment, Shabazz came walking out from the locker room area with a plastic cup filled with a liquid and gave it to the attractive older blond woman. "Drink this momma. It will make you feel really good for our date," Shabazz said in a commanding way.

"What's in this cup?" asked Mrs. Collins.

"Just drink it mamma! Do what I say!" Shabazz responded in an angry raised voice.

Mrs. Collins didn't dare respond and took a sip. She didn't want to undermine why she made a motel reservation for a week in this crime ridden neighborhood.

Shabazz then turned toward his teammates, "Hey, my Black brothers, I see you have met my sexy white momma.

"Damn Shabazz, we should have known she was your property," exclaimed Leroy.

"No problem my brothers. I realize we all make mistakes," responded Shabazz

"I'm taking my hot sexy white momma on our first date. We are going to have a wild fucking party tonight. I will see you guys tomorrow at basketball practice," said Shabazz.

"That's cool my brother," responded Leroy.

Shabazz then noticed that Mrs. Collins had only finished half the liquid in the plastic cup, "I told you to drink the entire liquid in the cup!"

Mrs. Collins immediately gulped it all down and then peered up with a smile at the towering Black stud.

"That's my girl," chuckled the 18-year-old Black teen stud as he could already notice that the ingredients that he put in the drink were having an effect on her. He then placed his arm around Mrs. Collins's shoulder and guided her to the exit and onto the school parking lot.

---

"The Black Stallion is going to do some serious grooming with that hot white momma," said Jabari as they both watched him walk away with his arm around the sexy older white woman in her mini skirt that revealed her curvaceous white legs.

"Shit yea, the Black Stallion is going to be doing some heavy drilling deep into the gold mine between her white ripe mommy legs," both Black teenagers laughed.

----

"Where's your car Momma?" asked Shabazz as they entered the school parking lot while Mrs. Collins tried to keep steady as she felt the effect of what she just drank.

"It's over there at the very back of the parking lot. It's a new Mercedes Benz." Responded Mrs. Collins in her now groggy state of mind.

"You're lucky your car is still there in this neighborhood," laughed Shabazz as he guided the sexy older white woman toward her car as his large strong hand slid down from her shoulder and wrapped around her ample breast.

Mrs. Collins suddenly tensed up when she felt the black teenager's hand grasp her breast.

"No reason to tense up my white mama. I am just checking my property," smiled Shabazz with a sly smile as he squeezed his hand tighter on her breast as they walked to her car.

As they got to the car Shabazz said," I will drive your nice new Mercedes, the drink will soon have a significant effect on you and we will have to get rid of the tenseness in you before we get to the motel," Shabazz said in a commanding way.

Mrs. Collins submissively pulled the keys out of her pocketbook and gave it to the 6'7" tall muscular black 18-year-old teen stud.

He then opened the passenger door for her. As she got into the car, her mini skirt slid up her white curvaceous legs and thighs.

"Damn, your white mature legs make me so hot. How old are you anyway?

Mrs. Collins hesitated before she told him her true age, "56 years old," she responded.

"Wow. I am going to love fucking your ripe 56-year-old aged to perfection white momma pussy," replied Shabazz with a laugh.

Shabazz then walked around to the driver's side and got into Mrs. Collins's new Mercedes," This is really a nice car. The only thing better would be this" as he pulled down his zipper and released his thick huge 9" long black rock-hard cock.

Mrs. Jennifer Collins eyes widened as she was stunned to see his huge black throbbing cock,"Oh my god! Oh my god! It's bigger than anything that I ever fantasized about when I was in bed at home."

"I have dreamed of this moment since I started attending your games," said Mrs. Collins with a joyful yet tearful look on her face despite now being in a dazed sexual mental state from the ingredients in the drink.

"Well Mrs. Collins, this is your golden opportunity to enjoy your fantasy with the biggest young black cock in the ghetto," said Shabazz with a sly evil look on his face.

Mrs. Collins gazed at the huge throbbing Black teenager's cock as if she found the fountain of youth. She then leaned over and started licking the huge young black throbbing cock.

"That feels so.... good mama," moaned Shabazz

Mrs. Collins eyes looked up at the black teen stud and was gleeful that he approved of her tongue licking.

"You are a hot bitch, mama," moaned the teenage black stud.

The ingredients from the drink and his approval of the use of her tongue stimulated the older woman's pussy with a flood of her own sex juice.

"You are clearly a sucker for young black meat. Now show the Black Stallion that you can drain his nigger balls, " Shabazz moaned as the 56-year-old well preserved white mother obediently proceeded to ferociously bobble her head up and down on his monster black rod as far as she could nurture it like she found her fountain of youth.

"Mama, you are earning yourself a savage fucking when we get between the sheets at the motel," Shabazz moaned as he turned on the car engine and carefully drove to the Blue Moon Motel and Bar Lounge.

--

Leroy and Jabari walked out of the MLK high school building, as Shabazz drove Mrs. Collins's late model Mercedes Benz to the Blue Moon Motel with her motherly lips trying to engulf his enormous black pride,

The Black teenage boys were walking through the parking lot when a late model Range Rover with dark tinted windows slowly drove alongside them and then stopped ten feet ahead of them.

The tall lean Black teen high school basketball players didn't recognize the car and only noticed the back bumper sticker that said, "Proud Mother of High School Student."

12