Older White Mothers - Black Teen Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leroy and Jabari caught up to the car as the driver's side dark tinted window slid down.

"Would you boys be nice enough to show us around the area? We are not familiar with this neighborhood," asked an attractive blond older white woman in a slurred drunken voice - while the other passenger was an attractive smiling red haired older white woman that held a half empty bottle of liquor in her slim small, manicured hand that displayed a prominent wedding ring.

Both attractive older White women appeared to be around 50 years old and were clearly drunk and over the legal blood alcohol limit.

Leroy and Jabari didn't immediately respond to the two hot looking older women. Instead, they were contemplating which one of the sexy older white women's pussies they preferred to drain their black balls.

The two older white women were obviously hopeful to hear the boys agree to their request to show them around the neighborhood.

"We can understand you may not want to be with two mature white women that could be the age of your mothers. We both have sons your age and we would understand your hesitancy," said the blond attractive mature driver in a slurred voice as she simultaneously waved several hundred-dollar bills with a hopeful motherly smile as she also displayed a prominent diamond wedding ring.

Leroy and Jabari smiled at the sexy older white women as they kept them in suspense about their response. Their eyes were now focused on the delicious sight of the older white women's succulent nipples that could be seen through their braless tight blouses - and at their short skirts that slid up their mature bare white legs.

"It will be our honor to show you two beautiful ladies around our neighborhood," Jabari finally responded with a broad smile.

"I knew that these young boys would be willing to show us around the neighborhood," giggled the 50ish blond-haired woman to her friend as she handed over five-hundred-dollar bills to Jabari.

Jabari quickly stuffed the cash into the small pocket on his basketball shorts - as both white mature women's eyes focused on the huge bulge in the crotch area of his shorts.

"Yes. These boys are adorable to show us around this neighborhood - and I can see they can offer a lot more than the boys in the suburbs, " laughed the red head.

"You sexy ladies are probably starving. We know where you can get a huge stuffed meat sandwich that we know you will love," said Leroy as both women's eyes saw even a larger bulge in his basketball shorts.

"You beautiful ladies are clearly drunk and shouldn't be driving. I recommend that you stay overnight at the Blue Moon Motel and Bar Lounge," responded Jabari with a sly smile.

"Do you think it will be safe for two older white ladies to stay at the motel?" asked the blond mature woman.

"You two gorgeous ladies will definitely be safe because we will be with you all night," Leroy chuckled.

"Correction! We will be "IN YOU" all night," Jabari corrected his teammate as both laughed.

"We wouldn't want it any other way," said the sexy red haired older woman as both women laughed.

"Hop in the car boys, we want to get our money's worth of young black meat savagely breeding us," laughed the drunk red haired older woman as the blond laughed along.

This was yet another typical night in the ghetto neighborhood that existed for decades where older white women traveled to live out their sexual fantasies of being rape fucked by well-endowed Black teenage boys.

12