Older Woman Fantasy Comes True Pt. 02

Story Info
Lollypop, Lumber Center and Ladder.
5k words
4.74
14k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LOLLYPOP, LUMBER CENTER AND LADDER

From Part One:

"She told me how she just loves to suck dick. She loved the taste of cum. She used to suck "her Johnny's" dick just about every night. She would fall asleep under the covers with his dick in her mouth. She said she would wake up through the night and begin to suck on it as if she were a baby sucking on a pacifier."

"She then kissed her way down to my limp dick. She put it into her mouth, sucked on it gently and fell asleep."

***************

As I lay back relaxing, Mary Beth slept with my flaccid dick in her mouth. She was making gentle, steady sucking motions on it as a baby would if sucking on a pacifier or as a toddler would while sucking their thumb while sleeping. I admired her perfectly shaped, naked body as it was curled up beside mine. Soon I fell in to a restful nap of contentment as Mary Beth still peacefully napped with her "pacifier" in her mouth.

About an hour or so later, I was awakened by the sensation of cumming. It felt as though I were having a wet dream. My eyes traveled down to see MaryBeth still gently sucking me and swallowing my cum. It looked as though she were still asleep as she instinctively swallowed the fluid in her mouth. I couldn't believe this awesome woman.

Reaching my hand to her, I gently stroked her hair and caressed her neck. My touch startled her and she pulled her mouth off of my relaxed semi-hard on, making a slight popping sound. Some of my cum that she had not swallowed drizzled out of her mouth on to my balls.

When she realized what was going on, she rubbed her fingers through the cum and imitating Urkle, said, "Oh my, did "I" do thaaaaat?" She giggled and then sucked the cum from my balls and her fingers.

"You must think I am an absolute slut," she said, avoiding eye contact.

I gently turned her face so that she could look at me.

"Not at all," I reassured her, "I think you are absolutely AWESOME!!"

"Do you want to take a shower before you leave? You don't want to go home smelling like strange pussy," she said, "Wives' can pick up on that." Her sweet, innocent sounding voice saying PUSSY was such a total turn on for some reason.

"If you join me," I replied.

We climbed in to the shower together and soaped up and washed each other's bodies. We made small talk in the shower and she told me how her Johnny was a sweet man and always treated her with utmost respect and love. But he was too strait laced. He would not try anything sexually that he thought may be considered kinky. Taking a shower together was one of them.

She said that she had a lot of unfulfilled fantasies that she always wanted to try and felt that I was the kind of guy who would be willing to play them out with her. (she was right) So began our five-year long "friends with benefits" relationship.

After we got out of the shower, I was drying myself off and she was bending over the tub wiping it out. Admiring her perfectly shaped butt that was only a few feet away from me, I knelt behind her and gently kissed and bit her butt cheeks. I sucked a little harder at the place where one of her butt cheeks began to form in to her thigh.

"Wanna' sucker bite?" I asked.

She cooed "mmmmmm" and pushed her butt tighter to my sucking mouth. She cooed and "MMMMMM'ed" with pleasure as her capillary blood rose to the surface of her skin. I sensed her have a micro orgasm from my sucking. I pulled my mouth away and saw that I had created a nice, purple, quarter sized sucker bite.

She said that she always wanted one of those there, then stood up, tussled my hair and said with a giggle, "Well, if I ever get mad at you and tell you to "kiss my ass", "bite me" or "suck my ass", I guess it wouldn't insult you. You would gladly do it."

We got dressed, went to the kitchen, had a cup of coffee together and then I headed home, with a wide smile of contentment on my face. I switched on the radio to the oldies station and Charlie Rich's song "Behind Closed Doors"* began to play. I couldn't help but think, "How appropriate."

***************

The following week at work, she tortured me every time I was near her by rubbing her butt cheek where the sucker bite was and running her tongue across her lips. She was so innocent looking and acting, but actually, she was a definite tease and an insatiable Tigress. Often, "Behind Closed Doors" would play in my mind when I was around her.

While I was repairing a machine in her area, I was kneeling on my knees to gain access to the electrical compartment. She came over to me and giggled while saying, "While you're down there..." and rubbed the inside of her knee against my shoulder, giving me a perfect view a camel toe that she had. She then leaned close to my ear and speaking softly, said, "So you never had a Cherry, huh? Well, this is the closest thing to one that I can give you." She then unwrapped a cherry flavored lollypop and stuck it in my mouth. I slowly sucked on it while I continued working on the machine and she returned to her work bench.

A few minutes later my cell phone notified me that I had an incoming text message. I checked the phone and saw that it was from Mary Beth. She had texted me a short video clip. A video clip of her inserting a red lollypop into her pussy and she was masturbating with it.

I looked up at her and she was watching me. I pulled the lollypop from my mouth and held it up to her, as if it were a drink toast. She nodded her head, spread her legs slightly, ran two fingers along her camel toe, seductively sucked those fingers and then blew me a kiss. I put the lollypop back in to my mouth and l laughed to myself in amazement of her as I savored the flavor.

***************

Mary Beth had two adult sons, fathered by her first husband. The one that lived with her and one that lived across the country in California. The one that lived with her was going to fly to California to visit his brother. He offered to pay her way to go with him, but she couldn't take time off of work.

With him away, she had the house to herself for a few weeks.

She mentioned to me that she would like a ceiling fan installed in her living room. She was going to call an electrician to do it. I told her I knew how to do that and I would install it for her. At first, she objected, but then finally agreed.

We went to a lumber center after work to pick out a fan for her. She picked one out and purchased it along with the electrical hardware needed to install it. After putting it into her car, she spotted the prefabricated garden sheds on display in the parking lot. She took me by the hand and said she wanted to check out the sheds.

She looked at each shed, inside and out and finally selected one. I thought she wanted to buy one, but surprised me with, "Every time I see these sheds, I have a fantasy of sneaking inside one and having sex. You game?"

I don't think she was going to wait for a yes or no answer from me as she led me inside the shed and pulled the doors shut.

The shed she had chosen had a build in workbench and a sky light. She hopped up and sat on the work bench and pulled me towards her and began fervently, feverously and deeply kissing me. She had her legs wrapped around my buttocks and was grinding her hot wetness against my growing manhood.

She pushed me away, beckoned me to get my cock out as she practically ripped her blue jeans and panties down her legs, removing them over one foot.

I undid my belt and zipper and pulled my now fully erect cock out. She pulled me against her and in a childlike begging tone, pleaded, "Fuck me. Fuck me fast. Fuck me hard!"

I drove my hardness into her wetness. She moaned aloud with pleasure as she bucked against me. We could hear people talking as they walked past the shed. The thrill of somebody possibly opening the unlocked door of the shed and discovering us must have been driving her wild. With every hard thrust of my cock driving in to her, her pleasure sounds, in rhythm with my thrusts, grew loud and intense. "Oh Gawd! Oh Gawd! Oh Gawd! OH GAWD!!" The closer she came to her climax, the louder her 'Oh Gawds' got. If we could hear people outside the shed, surely, they could hear us inside the shed. I gently pushed her face in to my neck and whispered, "SHHHHH." She bit deep into my trapezius muscle and with a growling, cumming tone said, "GAWD!! WHAT A RUSH!!" With that she gave one final thrust forward and convulsed.

She pushed me out of her pussy and then spread her labia lips with two fingers and had a drenching, squirting orgasm. Her spraying love juices soaked my cock, balls, pubic hair and jeans. After her final spasm, she reached down, took my, saturated with her cum, cock into her hand, and jacked me off. Spurt after spurt of my spunk splatted onto the floor of the shed. Whatever cum she got on her hand, she rubbed it all over the workbench surface.

She took her panties and cleaned herself and then my cock and balls. Placing the panties to her nose she inhaled deeply and moaned softly. Holding them then to my nose I inhaled deeply and savored the aroma.

"Can I have them?" I asked.

"For a kiss!" was her reply, of which I gladly obliged her.

She handed them to me and we quickly dressed. I folded the panties and placed them in my back pocket and then we departed the shed. We were exhilarated and laughing like school kids as we walked back to our vehicles. Mary Beth was so full of life. She laughed and giggled and skipped around while we walked, chittering and chattering about what a rush that was for her. She reminded me of how a kid would act after enjoying the thrill of their first roller coaster ride. At times, I had to remind myself that she was a sixty-year-old grandma, not a sixteen-year-old teen girl.

When we got to our vehicles, we made arrangements for me to go to her house the upcoming Saturday to install the ceiling fan. She was standing close to me, tracing the outline of my manhood through my jeans with her finger.

"Do you own a pair of cut-off blue jeans?" she enquired. "About this short?" she added, as she traced her finger along my manhood down the length of my fly then over to where my front pocket ended.

I told her that I did.

She said that she had another fantasy that she wanted to try and asked if I would like to fulfill it. I told her that I would try. She asked me to wear my cut-off jeans and not wear any underwear.

I told her, "Will do!" and then thought to myself, "This ought to be interesting."

***************

Saturday came. I put on my cut-off jeans, without underwear on underneath. I thought that she may find some excitement if I wore a tight white wife beater T-shirt. I loaded my tools in my truck and was almost ready to go to her place. I had one final thing that I wanted to do before I left. I went to my weight room and bench pressed a few reps and did some arm curls to tone up my chest and biceps for her. Some leg presses pumped up my thighs.

When I arrived at her place, she met me at the door wearing a long terry cloth house coat. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss and then invited me inside. She ran her hand down my bicep, across my chest, down my stomach, around the small of my back and then smacked me in the butt and purred, "Niiiiiice!"

First, we had a cup of coffee together and then I started to work on her ceiling fan. I moved furniture around a bit so that I could set up a step ladder in the middle of the room. I placed a sheet of cardboard under the ladder beforehand so that it wouldn't scratch the hard wood flooring. She commented about the dust that I had revealed by moving the furniture and said that she had better clean. She asked me if it would distract me from my work if she dusted furniture while I worked on the fan. I told her that it probably wouldn't. (she eventually proved me wrong)

I shut the electric off to the ceiling light that I was going to replace with the ceiling fan. I then climbed up the ladder to start the project.

Mary Beth had gone into the laundry room and returned with her furniture polish and dust rag. As she entered the living room, she removed her terry cloth robe. Underneath she was wearing one of those short beach cover-ups that women wear over top of bathing suits. Except, she wasn't wearing anything underneath. It was white, lacy and very frilly. See through in just the right places. She only had it buttoned in one place, and that was about midway, allowing a sensual exposing peek-a-boo view of her perfect, firm, savory breasts.

"Don't let me distract you. I don't want you to get electrocuted," she teasingly giggled.

I told her that the electric was off, not to worry.

Before she started cleaning, she went to the stereo and inserted a CD, pushed play and it began playing Sensual Saxophone music. She then started to put on a grand performance for me while dusting and polishing her furniture. She would bend way over, allowing her cover up to pull up expose her bare, beautiful, firm butt cheeks. She was swinging and wiggling her butt back and forth in tune to the music. I smiled as I watched and desired her. She would glance over her shoulder every once in a while, to make sure I was watching.

I wired the fan motor and watched her at the same time. She switched positions and began giving me a down blouse view show. Her tiny breasts wiggled and jiggled in circular motions as she moved her arms to rub the polish in to the wood. Again, she would glance at me to see if I were still watching.

I noticed her reaching to unbutton the single button. Her cover up fell open, exposing all of her frontal nudity. Her body was so sexy. Hardly a blemish. Beautiful hour glass shaped waist. Nipples perfectly centered on her, still youthful, firm breasts, so hard that they made my teeth ache with desire to bite them. The tuft of hair covering her womanhood: soft and straight. Her belly was still flat. She had a barely noticeable scar from a C Section that she had performed on her nearly 40 years ago. For some reason, I found it alluring.

She danced over to the ladder that I was standing on and began to run her hands up and down the backs of my legs. Dancing closer, her breasts were brushing against my legs. Her hard nipples grew ever harder as she brushed them against me.

Reaching her hand up the pantleg of my cut offs, she caressed my butt cheek and then searched for and found my balls. She began to gently rub them and then tug on them.

She tugged them until they were exposed just to the outside of my cut-offs. She put her lips to them and gently kissed them.

"I'll give you guys more later," she said to them and then put them back inside my shorts.

The wiring was completed and the fan motor was mounted to the ceiling. I turned on the power to test the three speeds of the fan. Once satisfied with that, I had to next assemble the blades. I sat on the floor and used her coffee table as a mini work bench. Mary Beth was standing opposite the table, bending over, giving me an awesome show of her breasts as she watched me work.

After the five blades were assembled, I climbed back up the ladder a few rungs, to install them. After I installed the first one, Mary Beth handed me the second one, rubbing her pencil eraser hard nipple against my leg. She 'tortured' me with her nipple rub each time she handed me a blade.

After the last one was installed, I pulled the chain to start the fan. SUCCESS!!

While I was still standing on the ladder, Mary Beth began to kiss the backs of my thighs. Slow, wet, sucking kisses, full of desire. The cool air circulating down from the fan was blowing her hair in sensuous waves. She ran her hands through her hair and did the Ann Margret thing again with her hair.

Mary Beth reached up my pantleg and fondled my balls, Again, she tugged on them and maneuvered them outside of my short pant leg. They were face level to her. She began to gently kiss them. One of her hands held my balls, the other was searching my other pant leg to find my, now erect, cock.

She took one of my balls into her mouth and began sucking on it. While sucking on one, she fondled and squeezed the other.

The hand searching for my hard on found it. It was pointing upwards, but she managed to maneuver it to position it downwards. Just the tip of it was showing outside of my pant cuff.

She took one hand and pushed on my leg, indicating that she wanted me to turn around. I turned around facing her and I leaned back against the ladder. I could see about half of the length of my penis head was peeking out of the jeans. Leaking precum. She put her tongue against it licked the precum off as if she were licking an ice cream cone. The phenomenal sensation engorged my cock with more blood to cause it to grow another inch, allowing more of it to extend beyond the jean cuff and into her mouth.

Mary Beth quickly engulfed the head with her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Swirling and sucking at the same time. Her other hand was wrapped around my scrotum, tugging on my balls. Squeezing them, fondling them, pulling on them. I wanted to blow my load right then and there but forced myself to hold back to save my hard on for whatever else she may have been fantasizing.

She stopped sucking my screaming to cum cock and tugging on my balls to undo my cut-offs and let them drop down my legs. She motioned me to step out of them and to spread my legs. She stood with her back to me and tilted her head back and tucked it between my thighs and under my balls. Her mouth tried to engulf both balls, but they wouldn't fit. Sucking one ball deep into her mouth, she would fondle the other, alternating from ball to ball.

She stopped sucking long enough to plead, "Slap me in the face with your cock!" She then returned to sucking my balls.

As she sucked them, I took my hard dick in one hand and struck her on the chin. I tried to bend it around to slap her cheek, but it was more of tap than a slap. She still moaned and cooed with pleasure though with each slap. Each slap caused her to suck my ball harder, causing both pain and pleasure at the same time.

She sensed my balls tightening and tensing up, preparing to start to send my load of cum up to it's journey of escape. She quit sucking and motioned for us to switch positions. She teasingly slipped her cover-up off and draped it over the top rung of the ladder. She then stepped up on to the first rung of the ladder, facing it, and held on to the side rails.

"Fuck my pussy from behind!" she uttered in a deep, slow, throaty tone.

She reared her butt towards me and I entered her hot wetness. As soon as I was inside her, she began to thrust herself up and down on my hardness. It going to be more that she was fucking me than I her.

I was enjoying her riding me, and then "the" song came on. The Sensual Saxophone CD had a version of "Behind Closed Doors" on it and it began to play. The Sensual Sax rendition of the song was slower and drawn out more than the original artist's version. The tempo of the sax was perfect for slow, rhythmic, grinding motions of the body. I took over our love making cadence to the sensuous flow of the saxophone sound.

Our bodies became one in motion. Mary Beth's backwards thrusts were completely in tune with my forward thrusts. I held her at the waist to steady her. As the song was coming to its end, Mary Beth began her climax. "Oh Gawd! Oh Gawd! Oh Gawd!" My hands slid from her waist to her breasts, cupping them and squeezing each nipple between my fingers. She threw her head backwards in ecstasy, gasping for her next breath of air.

"Please cum with me. Please cum IN me!!" she pleaded with labored breathing.

As the song was ending, we began to climax together. She let out a loud moan as did I when my hot nectar began to flow into her hot, cumming pussy. I could feel her squirting climax spray my balls as my cum filled her love cavity.

12