Older Woman Fantasy Comes True Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GAWD!! THERE'S NOTHING LIKE THE FEEL OF HOT CUM FLOWING INSIDE MY PUSSY!!" she practically screamed.

The song came to an end at the same time as our climaxes did.

She slumped against me. I held her while we stood motionless for a few minutes as the refreshing circulating air from the newly installed ceiling fan cooled our sweat saturated bodies.

As my erection began to soften, our mingled love juices trickled out of her, flowed down my balls and dripped onto the card board covered floor. Mary Beth wriggled herself closer to me, left out a sigh, turned her face towards mine and we kissed deeply for a forever moment.

After we caught our breath, we made our way to the bathroom and showered together. We enjoyed soaping and exploring each other's bodies. We talked with ease in the shower. She said that she found it hard to believe that my wife did not enjoy sex with me. That she was missing out on so much. I just replied that I got tired of trying any more.

We stepped out of the shower and began to dry each other off. When my toweled hand began to dry her clitoral area, she expelled a soft, whimpered sigh. I dropped the towel and gently massaged her clit and she came softly with-in a few seconds.

"Gawd! I can't get enough of you!" she exclaimed as she lowered herself on to her knees and began to suck my soft cock.

She sucked and licked it for about five minutes but it would not respond to her desires. Embarrassed, I apologized.

"I wish I could turn back the hands of time about thirty years when you were just eighteen. I would have enjoyed trying to make you cum once and hour and I bet you could have done it," she responded.

We finished drying off, got dressed and returned to the living room so that I could clean up the area and rearrange the furniture for her.

She ordered pizza for us. I told her that I really liked the saxophone CD. She asked me if I wanted to burn a copy of it for myself. While we were waiting for the pizza, I got on to her computer and made a copy.

The pizza arrived and we enjoyed it and each other's company. I didn't want to leave, but I had to. When I got into my truck, I placed the CD into the player and skipped straight to "the" song. I put it on repeat and savored it and the memories created with it, the entire trip home.

***************

A couple of weeks later her son returned home from his visit to California. He announced that he had a job prospect out there and was going to move there. He wanted Mary Beth to move with him. She told him the cost of living was too high for her to move there at the moment. She would consider it in five years when she turned sixty-five and could collect her social security and small pension.

After he moved out, it gave us freedom to have a place to get together when I could get a chance to get away from home. Over the course of the next five years, we got together as much as we could. Sometimes just to visit, sometimes to help her with household repairs, sometimes for intimate relaxing sex. Most of the time though, it was us trying to fulfill sexual fantasies that we both had.

Some of the many fantasies that I enjoyably participated to help her fulfill included: "Nurse Gives Prostate Massage." "Secretary Gives Blowjob from Under the Desk." "Ice Cube Mouth Then Hot Coffee Mouth Blowjob." "In the Yard During a Rainstorm." "School Teacher Scolds and Spanks Naughty Boy While Naughty Boy 'Licks' Teacher." "Monica and Mr. President." "Washing Machine Spin Cycle Cunningulus."

One of her other fantasies required that we rent a hotel room. She wanted to dress up like a Hooker and parade into the lobby of ritzy hotel and let me pick her up at the bar. That was a night of heated passion after we went to our room that included a hot tub.

Another one was that we go to an Adult Book Store so that she could give a hand job to a stranger while I watched. We left after she did seven strangers.

One fantasy she had, I had to talk her out of. She wanted to give me a blowjob at work. As exciting as it sounded, I told her that it was too risky with all of the hidden security cameras in places.

Our five years together went by quickly. When she turned sixty-five, with mixed emotions, she relocated to California to be with her sons and newly born grandson.

We kept in touch through email and Social Media for several more years. We sent E-cards back and forth and shared pictures of our grandchildren with each other.

I missed our times together. I often played the Sensuous Saxophone music when I needed to spend quiet time relaxing. Relaxing and reminiscing memories of Mary Beth.

***************

EPILOUGE:

I received an email from Mary Beth in April of 2018:

Dearest Johnny,

I am sorry that I haven't been keeping up with our emails. I guess it is time that I tell you. I have been diagnosed with cancer that is throughout my body. I choose not to be treated. I want to just be kept comfortable until the time comes. Please don't feel bad for me or mourn me after I am gone. I am right with My Maker and I am looking forward to being reunited with My Johnny.

My time here on Earth is now drawing to a close. I am running out of time so I want to tell you a few things:

I love you Johnny. You pulled me out of a dark depression that I was in after My Johnny died. You rekindled a part of me that I thought had died with him. I will be eternally grateful to you for that. Thank you.

My eternally grateful is going to begin soon. Johnny, I plead with you to make things right between you and Your Maker, before it is too late. Read John 3:16. I want to be able to see you again "on the other side."

Finally, make peace with your wife, have no regrets.

Thank you again.

Love,

Mary Beth

XOXOXO

I didn't know how to respond to her. It was too much to comprehend and accept all at once. I simply wrote back to her:

Mary Beth,

I am at a total loss of words. All I can say is that I am thinking of, praying for and loving you.

I love you!!

Johnny

XOXOXO

The next day I got an email from her simply saying, "That is all that needs to be said."

Less than a week later she passed away, peacefully, in her sleep. I often think that her Maker came and took her early, simply by stopping her heart, in order to spare her from the upcoming ugly death from cancer.

She is now where she wanted to be the most. Reunited with "Her Johnny".

***************

WRITTEN IN LOVING MEMORY OF MARY BETH

1944-2018

***************

*"Behind Closed Doors"

Written by Kenny O'Dell

Performed by Charlie Rich

1973

Epic Records

***************

Author's Note:

This story is written based on actual events. The names and locations have been changed to protect Mary Beth's true identity.

12