Older Women's Panties

Story Info
I was learning what GILFs really wanted.
1.2k words
4.35
8.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The triplex we lived in had a basement that was separated into two sections. All three apartments had their own laundry chutes with an area to do the washing. Myrtle and Marie were sisters and lived on the lower floor. We were on the second floor with Helen and Scott across the hall from us. The three women were at least 50 years older than me but still very fit and nice looking. On days when my wife worked and I was off, I would do our laundry. One day I was emptying our clothes bin to sort the pile for washing. I looked into the chute next to ours and saw Helen's skirt and pantyhose. I opened the door and discovered more panties and bras that she had worn. I had been masturbating into her stuff for awhile so I was hoping to find some more of her clothes to play with.

I also searched the two sister's clothes bin for a chance at finding panties, bras or pantyhose. Myrtle and her sister Marie wore older women clothes like full size panties and camisoles. I even saw some girdles and nylon stockings. The girdles weren't good for jacking in but they sure looked good on me. Our neighbor Helen had slippery nylon full brief panties that I loved to squirt my sperm into. Some days when I was the only one home, I would gather all the women's clothes from both laundry chutes and take them upstairs and masturbate for hours wearing all their stuff. I shot so many cumloads into their intimates.

Sometimes the ladies would be in the basement putting their clothes in the washer and then go back upstairs. Before the washer could fill and get the stuff wet, I would pause the machines and quickly grab anything I could try on or squirt cum into. Many times if the underwear was already wet, I would pee into their panties and hose and put them back in the washer. I was so horny and out of control I would take their nylons and wrap a few pair around my cock then put one or two of each of the ladies panties on and jerk off. I covered my face with the most fragrant items to help my jacking. I even pushed a wet pair or two of pantyhose up into my asshole. My only mission was to ejaculate as hard and as much as I could into their stuff. It was my sneaky way of having them.

Of course after a few weeks the women started to discover the crotches of their underwear stained with semen. One morning when my wife was at work, they all approached me and wanted to know if I was masturbating into their underwear while donning their clothes. I was scared and just admitted that I was guilty and they all wanted to know more. They demanded to know why I was doing that. I explained even though I was married, and pumping multiple loads into my wife every day, I was still constantly horny. I had been masturbating using their panties while fantasying the load I was spraying was going into each woman's belly.

I thought for sure I was busted and getting reported to the cops but I didn't realize how horny these ladies had become. I learned later that Myrtle's husband had died over 20 years ago and Marie had never been married. Helen told us that Scott had trouble with sex and could only get hard with other men. It had been awhile since she and Scott had done much together.

Myrtle said she wanted to see me doing it and took her panties off and handed them to me. The other two did the same and I was holding three pairs of warm soft granny panties in my hands. I brought them to my face and I almost lost it right there. I lowered my pants and showed them the pantyhose I was already wearing. All three wanted to touch my hard dick. Oohs and aahs were all I heard and I said we need to be careful because I'm already leaking. I pulled off the pantyhose and slid all three pairs of their panties on along with one of my wife's. I started to rub and pump my nylon covered dick. Each of the ladies wanted to feel my hard cock and they took turns stroking it for me. I kissed each woman and Helen even pushed her fingers into my horny butthole. I started dribbling precum and piss as my cock kept leaking all over. I was pumped for a long time and each of the women placed their hands on my cock and my ass had multiple fingers slid inside it.

Helen was deep kissing me while Myrtle was stroking my dick. Marie was sliding her fingers into my ass now. I moaned that I was really close and finally squirted one of the biggest loads ever soaking all 4 pairs of panties. Marie rubbed her hands all over the cum soaked panties and licked the cum off her hands. She French kissed me and we shared my fresh sperm.

Each one said they had fantasized having a young man fuck them. Each lady wanted me to pound their granny pussies hard and deep and finish inside their belly. Marie told us that her husband was interested in me blowing him and afterwards him fucking me. Marie told me Scott wanted to watch me fuck his wife while he would try to penetrate my asspussy.

The women also admitted they each had piss fantasies. Helen wore pantyhose everyday so she gave a dirty pair from her clothes bin to each lady. I helped each of them slide their pantyhose on. I made sure to push my fingers in each cunt and massage their g spot. They all leaned against the table and pulled their pantyhose up tight. Their slits were outlined with nylon and they started to dribble pee out of their hose and I bent over to lick all the wet nylon. They were all standing in wet support pantyhose and a bra watching me pump my cock while I was admiring their sexy bodies.

They wanted me to ejaculate again so I pulled my pantyhose down a bit and started pumping. Each woman took their turn to ride my hard cock against their wet pussy flaps. Each lady pulled their hose open enough for me to penetrate them. Eventually each one was begging me to finish inside them. I wanted to blow a load inside each cunt but I figured it would only be fair to let all of them take my impending load. I had them kneel in front of me and get ready for the coming mess. Even though I had just cum a few minutes ago I was ready to blow again. I worked my way up to my second orgasm and just splattered all three granny faces with a couple streams of warm sperm for each.

Helen dove right in and grabbed my dick and finished sucking and licking the rest from it. She turned and shared a kiss with Marie. These women were insatiable. I knew I would be in demand to flood each of their pussies.