All Comments on 'Ole Betsy the Wingman'

by jsmiam

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jsmiamjsmiamover 2 years agoAuthor

From the author: Thanks for reading this summer lovin 2021 contest entry. Please take a moment to vote, leave a comment, and to read all the contest entries. Thank you

corrytonmancorrytonmanover 2 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed

Great story! I look forward to reading more of your wonderful works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, I look forward to more adventures from these four.................

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderfully exciting without being obscene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too long and repititive

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

One of the best I’ve read in a long time; certainly one of the best on Literotica. Hot, Fun, Eroitoic and a great read.

Trojan1967Trojan1967over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the read, however you need to maintain the names of the girl talking it made it less erotic to read he was filling Julie then Jillian was calling out to have the others come out so the lead could fill her ass

jsmiamjsmiamover 2 years agoAuthor

I do appreciate the comments. The summer lovin contest is usually very popular, with lots of great stories by great authors doing this for the love of writing. Read them all, and leave all the authors some feedback through your comments and votes.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Good start with the old vibrating ride-on mower, good most of the way through but as someone said go a little repetive at the end. Think you could have made it a little longer and nded with Jak and Julie going to bed together where he fishes her off. Or could be a sequel?

BigpickleBigpickleover 2 years ago

Very erotic. I would have loved to be jack. I liked the way you developed the story. You had a bit of confusion in the end keeping Jullian and Julie straight and you should have read it over again or have someone else review it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More with these characters would be nice. More about a relationship with Julia. And, finally, more group stuff.

jsmiamjsmiamover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks again for the comments, I do appreciate them, and that’s why I beg for them on behalf of myself and all the authors here. And regarding the proofreading, I hear you, and I try. Unfortunately, mistakes are like mosquitoes. No matter what you do, there’s always one (or more) that you miss. Thanks again!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 2 years ago

OMGoshareenies! The neighbors are so friendly!!!

I suspect Grampa knew. :+))

His legacy is The Gift That Keeps On Giving!!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

It was hot! Too bad my brother got Grandpa's tractor! I knew something kept him smiling but the fucker would never share!

Good yarn well spun! 5 big ones and keep writing!

Cheers

SAGE

dmallorddmallordover 2 years ago

The tractor riding scenarios are funny! Who would think about noting a change of clothing between runs of mowing! I've ridden a LOT of old tractors - never had one that had this kind of affect even with the steel seat and a couple had steel wheels as well. Crazy idea for a story! But, it was a good read. Well done descriptors - you are good at this!

The eventual sex scenes did get a bit carried away. Lots of names going in one hole or another with something or another until my head was spinning trying to keep up with the merry-go-round. That part seemed to spin out of control. If you ever think about editing this - might want to 'take a pair of scissors' to the sex scenes and trim the fur. ;-)

jsmiamjsmiamover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks again all for the comments. I enjoyed writing it, and I will just pretend I meant for the main character to be having so much fun with so many girls, that he couldn’t keep track. (Just kidding!). Proofreading is tough! Thank you again for reading and commenting.

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 2 years ago

Really a good story. My only feedback would be that the pace seemed inconsistent. For much of the story it had a leisurely build up. I thought the climax of the story was going to be limited to watching the ladies little orgy, but then suddenly he's fucking all three of them so the story feels a little rushed. I would like to see this story built in multiple chapters to really give it full marks.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

Great story, jsmiam! I've driven a couple of tractors that had a lot of vibration but never anything like Old Bess! The story and action was really hot and I have to hope that he and Julie end up happy together, even if Heidi and Jillian come by occasionally. For CC, there were two or three places where the names got switched, but that didn't matter for the score. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjsmiam@jsmiam
News update; I’m in the running 2021 Literotica awards - take a moment to vote for your favorite story, by category (even if it isn’t mine.) My categories Anal category - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2021-literotica-awards-anal.1567594/ Exhibitionism & voyeur - ...