Ole Betsy the Wingman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie stayed in the seat, and I carefully reached over to the controls. "When it's in neutral, you can also do this..." I said, and I gradually inched up on the throttle, knowing that there was a varying crescendo of vibrations as the engine speed increased.

I reached the RPMs where the type of vibrating changed. It had a different tempo, not quite as violent since the engine was spinning harder, but it was a different feel. And in one of the most wonderful moments of my life, with her left hand, Julie grabbed my forearm and held tight right as I got the motor to that speed, and somehow told me without words, 'don't move that throttle!' It was magical. Electric. I didn't want it to end.

Finally, even though I couldn't hear anything over the noise, I saw her whole body tense up. And her grip on my forearm got much tighter. She inhaled deeply. I looked down at her forearm and saw goosebumps. For about fifteen seconds, she didn't move, I didn't move.

Finally, she opened her eyes. Relaxed in the seat. And I let the mower return to an idle speed for a few seconds, then turned it off.

"Wow," she said, gazing deeply into my eyes. Her chest was red, her brow sweaty, and she was in a daze. "Just Wow." she said. "I was wondering when you figured out what we were doing. I mean, it's not like Heidi is subtle," she chuckled. At this moment, I was having a hard time reconciling that not only was Julie's pussy wet from the orgasm, it was also mixed with her sweat from this being a hot summer's day. I know women think men are weird, but I wanted to lick her sweaty pussy and sniff that lawnmower pan seat!

"Hey," she said. "I've never forgotten that homeowner's association meeting years ago. I know you can keep a secret." I nodded, remembering how I had seen Julie accidentally knock over a glass of punch, but when the evil homeowner's association president strode over to chastise whoever spilled the drink, I said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so clumsy." Julie seemed so grateful over such a little thing, and that was the moment where we knew we would get along well.

"Ok. Listen carefully. Watch me go in the door. Then take the long way around the house so you don't walk past the front windows, then go into the garage side-door, it'll be unlocked. Then go into the house from the garage, that leads into the laundry room, and you'll want to stay there. The door will be cracked.

"Got it," I said, although I wasn't sure what I was getting. I realized Julie hadn't taken her wine glass with her. But there were a few sips left. I'd take it with me to her house.

# # # # #

I followed my instructions, and a few minutes later I was through the side door of the garage, and into the laundry room. Through the cracked laundry room door, my eyes almost popped out of my head. With the door cracked, I was looking out the laundry room door, which was immediately next to the kitchen, but the cracked door faced through an archway from the kitchen to the living room, putting me perhaps 20 feet from the Sofa.

I didn't have the best angle to see, but Jillian was on all fours on the ottoman, which was partly blocked from my view, Heidi right behind her, naked, holding a big Magic Wand style vibrator on Jillian's clit, and gliding a penis-shaped vibrator in and out of Jillian's pussy. Julie was sitting on the edge of the couch, where she was looking in the direction of the laundry room where I was hiding. "You girls keep going, I'm just going to watch for a bit." Except she opened her legs wide and rested her heels on the edge of the sofa, facing me, showing me her spectacular pussy. Then reaching down and slipping her middle finger into it. Then watching Heidi bringing Jillian to an orgasm.

I was impressed, and as a lifelong learner, I was also studying and remembering what and how Heidi was doing to Jillian, so that I'd be a better lover. And what Heidi was doing, was making Jillian have an orgasm. She wasn't putting on a spectator show like a porn movie would do, she was simply and determinedly focused on making Jillian cum.

But sweet wonderful Julie, she was giving me a show, using her middle finger only to thrust in and out of her hairless pussy, at times looking at the girls, and once in a while looking straight at the cracked open laundry room door, knowing I was watching.

Heidi was really good. Her hand holding the magic wand was the main orgasm-inducing tool, but the combined effect of the wand on her clit plus the vibrator in her pussy was pure genius. I needed to try that someday. I daydreamed it would be with Julie.

And then it happened. Jillian was on all fours on the ottoman in the living room. And she tensed up and made these involuntary movements of her leg and torso and arms, and for fifteen, maybe thirty seconds, had an amazing orgasm. While it was happening, Heidi took the penis vibrator and popped it in her mouth to taste Jillian, and put the magic wand to her own clit. When Jillian finally came back down to earth, the girls all looked at one another and smiled. Julie was still showing me her pussy.

"Your turn Heidi!" Julie said.

"No, sit over here," Julie said, and pulled the Ottoman right up against the cushion of the couch, making sure it was in my line of sight. I know Becky from Tom Sawyer wondered how Tom could be so noble. Well, I had to ask, how could Julie be so noble. Julie had successfully positioned Heidi where her parted legs were directly facing me.

Julie guided Heidi into position, and told her to hold her knees up. I got a perfect view, even if it was a bit further away than I wished. Heidi wasn't bald, but she was groomed with very short pubic hair.

"I know what you like," Julie said with a smile, and for a moment I was sad that her head was going to block me from seeing Heidi's pussy, as she kneeled in from of the Ottoman to lick Heidi. Except Julie, magnificent Julie, made a point to arch her back a bit, to let me look at her ass and pussy from behind. Including an answer to the mystery I had puzzled over in my head many a time, what her tiny little hole back there might look like. It looked like a tight little thing, magnificently tiny.

"I'm getting the strap on", Jillian said, and I saw her disappear off out of view. I had almost forgotten about her. But I watched, again in amazement, at Julie licking Heidi's pussy.

"Fingers too. "I heard Heidi say, and I saw Julie reposition, keeping in mind I was a bit of a distance away, but I could see her elbow repositioning, so that clearly, Julie was still licking Heidi, but now was fingering her too.

I was mesmerized, but paying attention and learning. Heidi was a groaner, making deep-sounding groans of pleasure. I noticed a switch in tempo as Julie found Heidi's spot.

Suddenly, Jillian appeared in the kitchen, completely naked, wearing a strap-on. I was worried that she might see me, being so much closer than when they were by the couch. She opened the refrigerator door and pulled out a bottle of water. Then she turned to the cabinets, and got three glasses, and poured water for all three girls. She walked back to the living room, carrying two of the glasses, walking just feet away from the hiding spot Julie had set me up in. Luckily, she didn't see me or hear my heart pounding. Again, learning lessons, Jillian quietly placed the water glasses on the side table, without interrupting Julie and Heidi.

To my horror though, Jillian came back the way she had just walked, straight toward me. I thought to myself there was no way she hadn't seen me, but apparently, she hadn't. She opened a drawer and took something out, but she was leaning over the counter and at an angle behind the refrigerator, so I couldn't see.

I looked back to Julie and Heidi, because Heidi's grunts were getting more intense. Then I couldn't help but notice, with panic, Jillian walking straight to the door and leaning up to the crack. She had a bottle of water, and was reaching through the crack in the door to hand it to me. With her other hand she made a "shh" motion, and whispered, "Maybe this will help. But take your clothes off, would you?" and she walked back to the Sofa.

In my distraction, I had missed when Heidi's orgasm had begun, but she was still in the throes of it as I looked past Jillian's tanned behind. Heidi curled her toes, writhed around, and was in a blissful daze for about fifteen or twenty seconds before regaining her composure, and eventually coming back to earth.

Jillian handed Julie the water that was in her hand, and picked up one of the other glasses and gave it to Heidi, who was shifting into a sideways lying down position.

I was terrified. I was right near the door to the garage, I could just run, I thought to myself. But if Jillian was telling me to be naked, and Julie was the one who invited me in the first place, I guess it would all be OK. While they were sharing a moment of quiet chatter, I undressed as quietly as I could, worrying over every sound, the zipper, my knees making those crackling noises they made sometimes. And I almost bumped my head into the door as I leaned to drop my pants. But I managed to do it. I was totally naked.

The chatting came to an end with Jillian standing up, pointing at Julie, then at the armrest of the sofa. Julie seemed to know what Jillian meant, and she stood up and even though it would have made more sense to lean over the armrest facing the back of the sofa, meaning I would only see their backs, my beautiful Julie stood to the left side of the sofa to give me a sideways view, and leaned forward, her elbows resting on the edge of the armrest.

Quickly, almost roughly, Jillian grabbed Julie behind the hips and given how wet Julie surely was, she thrust the strap on penis right into Julie and started fucking her. Jillian was fit and athletic, I was impressed with the power she was fucking Julie with. Heidi remained stretched out on the couch, except as circumstances dictated, Julie's face wasn't far from Heidi's. And they looked at one another and leaned their heads in for a beautiful kiss.

Julie seemed to like what was happening too, I saw her pushing back into Jillian, matching Jillian's thrusting motions.

Jillian seemed as if she knew exactly what to do too. Obviously, they had done this before. Then, from her position on the couch within arm's reach of Julie, Heidi reached out and started rubbing Julie's clit as Jillian kept on fucking with the strap on.

"Yes... Yes!" Julie was almost shouting as the tag teaming brought her to orgasm. As she came, she pulled herself away from the Strap on, and had to prop herself up, as her body spasmed, as she tightened and flexed her abdomen, seemingly unable to stay still. The other girls seemed to know to back off and wait.

"All Better?" Heidi asked with a chuckle.

"God, yes," Julie said, as she reached for her glass of water for a sip.

"I guess we should be going, huh Heidi," Jillian said to Heidi. "Julie, I wish I could just snap my fingers and there would be a naked man waiting for you. I know you like the strap on, but sometimes there's nothing like the real thing, is there?" Julie was looking at Jillian, and they were sharing the inside joke, that Jillian had seen me. "You single gals, you need some real dick sometimes, I have to say."

"Now? It's only 4:00, we have about an hour before people start coming home." By people, Heidi meant her husband and Jillian's.

"I got a text from Brad; he's coming home a bit early. We need time to get freshened up, I think."

"Oh. OK, I guess. I was getting awfully comfy you know." Heidi seemed to want to keep playing.

"We should run. Julie, you just relax here, drink a little more water." Heidi filled Julie's glass of water back up by pouring what was in hers into Julie's glass. "Need anything from the kitchen? Or maybe a towel or something from the laundry room?" she said mischievously.

"Let's go, Heidi," she said, and the two ladies picked their clothes up from the other side of the couch. I hadn't even noticed the clothes before. "C'mon, we'd better hurry."

Heidi started to walk toward the laundry room, when Jillian stopped her. "No, let's go out the FRONT door this time. It's not like we're making a walk of shame, right?" They laughed, got dressed somewhat quickly, and headed to the front door, with Jillian having to prod Heidi to hurry a time or two.

"Bye Julesie... See you tomorrow," Jillian said on her way out. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

Julie laughed and nodded. Jillian and Heidi left.

"So, what did you think?" she called out.

I wasn't sure what to do. It had been Heidi telling me to get naked, so Julie didn't necessarily know that I'd be naked. "It was amazing! God, that was so hot!"

"So you liked it?"

"Of course, I liked it!" I was glad that I had been in just shorts and a T-Shirt, I managed to silently put them on as she was talking. I debated staying naked, but thought I would try not to look too presumptuous.

"What did you like best?"

"I liked how you made sure to show me their pussies."

"I thought you'd like that."

"But I especially liked when you made sure to show me yours. And your ass. You have no idea how I've imagined seeing you naked."

"I like being looked at," Julie said, shyly. I was still in the laundry room, and we were talking with me still hiding. I heard a noise, the faintest noise. It was coming from the garage behind me, the faintest sound, but it sounded like the door opening. I had a theory in my head.

I came out of the laundry room. "I guess I don't need to hide any more, right?" I walked directly toward Julie who was sitting on the couch. I squatted on the floor a few feet away. "But I was so far away. I hardly got to see." I brazenly stared at her pussy.

"So, when I opened my legs wide, you didn't get a good enough look?"

"No, I could barely see, I was so soooo far away!" I joked.

"Maybe this will help," Julie laid back against the back of the couch and raised her knees up to her shoulders and her legs wide, giving me a perfect view of her pussy.

"Oh yes. It would be even better if you raised up, and showed me that little ass too."

"Like this?" Julie reached down around her sides, and with the four fingertips of each hand, pulled her ass cheeks wide apart to fully expose everything she had.

"Just like that."

"What else?" Julie was almost interrogating. But I loved it.

"Watching your fingers going in and out, seeing you have your orgasm."

"I know you watched me on the tractor. Did you mean like that?" Then after a pause, Julie began rapidly fucking herself with just her middle finger. "Or Like this?"

"Well... Both, but I did mean just like that..." I trailed off, hypnotized. I was so close this time, I could hear the soft wet noises with each thrust of her fingertip into herself.

"Jack?"

"Yes?"

"Give me a little licking back here while I do this?" She pointed at her asshole. "That makes me get off like you wouldn't believe."

"God, I thought you'd never ask! But quit reading my mind, would you?"

I was below her slightly, and as I leaned in to tongue her asshole, my eyes were inches from her finger quickly and noisily in her pussy. And past her hand, I could look up and make eye contact with her. And from her multiple earlier orgasms and from the fucking she had gotten with the strap on, she was still delectably wet.

"Orgasm for me."

"God yes. I've never had so many orgasms in one day."

It was a dream come true. She had been out in the summer heat earlier, on my lawnmower, so she had a little salty sweat going on. She had had multiple orgasms, so her pussy was moist, but smelled even more of sex than normal. And the tip of my tongue was getting to lightly probe and lick her tight and tiny asshole. And she was having another orgasm, this one coming so rapidly since it was her own finger, and she knew exactly what to do. Again, I watched in amazement at the sight of her coming.

"God, that makes me cum. And I like it from behind too, you know?" And with that, she hopped up, and went back to standing, sticking her ass out, and leaning against the armrest of the sofa. "Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me and finish in me too."

I got to my feet, gazing into Julie's eyes. And out of my peripheral vision, there they were, Heidi and Jillian in the laundry room, watching. Except the door was almost completely open. They weren't hiding at all. But Jillian's hand was reached down and into her dress. She was definitely fingering herself. After being dressed, then undressed in the laundry room, then dressed again, I finally yanked down and stepped out of my shorts and underwear for good. And I got behind Julie and glided my very hard self right into her. I had been hard for at least an hour, and I wasn't sure if I would be able to last long at all.

"Cum in me." It was almost said in a daze, part request, part order. "I want you in me. I want your cum in me."

I knew I'd be able to get hard again, so even thought I was a little embarrassed at being too turned on to hold out longer, I was relieved.

"Fill me. I want that in me. and I want cum in me. Fuck me Jack, fuck me."

I proudly lasted a couple minutes. But it was too much. Fucking Julie after fantasizing about her for so long. Having watched a three-girl orgy. Knowing two beautiful women were watching. I couldn't hold back, and I exploded deep into Julie's bald pussy. Another blast. And another. I instantly felt the heat, the slipperiness, the delightful feeling of how instantly her pussy suddenly became a gloriously slippery hot mess.

Julie was moaning. I didn't pull out though, instead basking in the afterglow of having fucked and cum inside Julie. At the same time, I knew cum was starting to leak, down Julie's inner thigh. And mine. It was messy, but I loved it.

Julie turned her head and glanced over, noticing Jillian and Heidi for the first time. She chuckled. "Come on over, you'll get a better look from here," she shouted with a grin. I was still reasonably hard inside Julie's pussy, from behind. The girls came over. "So Jack..." Julie said, pausing for dramatic effect. "These girls are a little freaky. I'm guessing you wouldn't mind, if they got a little freaky?

They were both dressed, from having walked out the front door. "With all those clothes on? You're saying they're freaky?"

"OK, fine, I guess you should head home, Heidi and Jillian. He doesn't believe you're freaky" Julie joked.

"I believe, I believe!" I said earnestly, in response to Julie's kidding around. I started lightly thrusting into Julie again.

"We're both so messy, aren't we Jack?" She turned and looked at me out of the corner of her eye. I imagined in my head, what if possibly, could it be, that she's thinking what she's hinting at?"

"Very..." I smiled. "I love it."

"I love it too. But what if," she paused again. "I mean, showers, they're so boring. I kinda feel like having a freaky girl lick me clean. How about you Jack? Wouldn't a freaky girl licking us both clean be nice?"

I couldn't believe my ears. My fully erect penis popped out, but as I pulled away it rubbed right between Julie's delectable ass cheeks as we separated. It was still slippery. Cum and our love juices all over my penis, some dripping down my balls and legs. I could guess that Julie was even messier.

Julie took half a step back, and raised and rested her right leg on the arm of the sofa, opening herself up. "Ladies?" Julie gestured to Heidi and Jillian. Heidi made a beeline for me, and Jillian to Julie. In an instant, they were on their knees, licking away at the wet mess of Julie's and my sex. With a few quick broad strokes of her tongue, Heidi had gotten most of the drippage off of my inner thigh. And I saw Jillian's head going between Julie's legs, I could tell she was trying to lick up as much cum from Julie's inner thigh too.