Ole Betsy the Wingman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmiam
jsmiam
262 Followers

Then I inhaled. Julie did too. Almost in unison, my cock was in Heidi's mouth and Julie's clit engulfed by Jillian. I probably wasn't going to cum again too quickly, but this was amazing. I had just fucked Julie, and Heidi was now sucking me off hungrily.

Heidi pulled herself away from my cock and looked up. "Lift your leg up." I did, and within milliseconds, Heidi was licking my balls too, getting whatever was left of our juices. It felt so good. Then she nuzzled even further, and I felt the coolness of the tip of her tongue. She was stealing a lick of my ass too. Two licks. OK, now she was passionately licking. And I was even harder now. I looked over at Julie, who had turned her head enough to be looking at me, and smiling. I looked down, Jillian was still licking her, kneeled in front of her.

"I think he likes it," Heidi looked up and at Julie.

"I think you're right. He's hard again!" Julie replied. "Which one of you ladies wants some of that dick first?"

"Me, me, I call that dick!" Jillian raised her hand, schoolgirl style. And in a heartbeat, she got to her feet, and climbed onto the ottoman on all fours.

I glanced at Julie, and without saying a word, I knew that Julie knew that I was saying, "Listen Julia, clearly you are the one that I've been infatuated with, and indeed, am falling in love with. However, in the context of this moment, with two other naked women, with Jillian in particular anxiously wanting me to penetrate her, I am looking to you for your blessing." And also in a split second, Julie's smile told me that she was saying back to me, "Thank you for asking Jack, I do appreciate that. We do have a connection here. But get your damn dick inside Jillian. Pronto!"

Jillian being on all fours on the ottoman the way she was, made her welcoming pussy the perfect height for me to enter her. And enter her I did. She was so different to Julie. I couldn't believe I was living this life, getting to compare pussies. But Jillian had a looser type of pussy to Julie, but warm and so very inviting. I slid right in. It's not that I preferred one or the other... just that I was incredibly happy.

I turned my head, since Julie and Heidi were slightly behind me. Heidi had made her way behind Julie, and began licking her ass. There I was, fucking Jillian and watching Heidi licking Julie's ass.

"Hey, come over here so I can get a better look," I said to Julie and Heidi. Heidi leaned back to give Julie room to step almost over her, to go to the other side of the couch, which would give me a better viewing ankle. "Julie, you know I like to watch. You and Heidi give me a sexy show."

Julie did as I asked, but I didn't get a very long look, because like a panther, Heidi pounced into a kneeling position on the floor, and her tongue was licking Julie's asshole. I did get occasional glimpses, but mostly it was Heidi burying her face into Julie's delightful ass and passionately tonguing it.

"Oh my," I heard from Jillian. "I think he likes watching that, girls." I didn't realize that in my distraction, I had simply started fucking Jillian harder and faster. Heidi kept on eating Julie's ass. And with such a sight to behold, plus my cock thrusting in and out of the second pussy that day, I was losing my composure quickly.

"Finish between my cheeks and on my back," Jillian said. "That way you can watch Heidi lick my ass too." That was too much to bear. I couldn't hold out another moment and I pulled out my cock and pumped it, just a couple pumps, before I exploded. Heidi lowered her upper torso, so that her ass was sticking up in the air. I held my cock and aimed a blast at her tiny little asshole, which like the other ladies, was beautiful to see. Like her pussy, her asshole looked so ready and welcoming, I loved the variety. The first spurt fired and hit her asshole, then a little above. The next burst I lost my aim a little bit, splattered a bit on her right ass cheek and onto her back at a slight angle. The third I regained my aim, and it powerfully shot onto her back. There was a fourth, a fifth, but by now it was just feeling good, no more cum.

I had momentarily forgotten about Heidi and Julie, when I heard Julie say to Heidi, "Heidi! There's a present for you!" Heidi's face had been buried between Julie's cheeks, so she didn't realize what happened. "Look how messy poor Jillian is? Look at all that cum on her ass?

I was thrilled at how freaky Heidi was. She climbed away from Julie, and got right behind Jillian and without the tiniest bit of hesitation, made a broad passionate lick between Jillian's cheeks, collecting up almost all the cum that was there. Heidi, sweet Heidi, who although I knew was beautiful, was not the proper looking person you would have thought. She went for a second, then a third lick right between Jillian's cheeks, methodically making sure she licked Jillian completely free of any cum between her cheeks. But before she tended to Jillian's ass cheeks and back, she hungrily and passionately licked Jillian's asshole and gave it a seductive flick with the tip of her tongue. I had to admit, I was a little jealous of Heidi. But something told me I'd get my turn too, sooner or later.

Julie and I made eye contact, and she pointed at Heidi's bent over body, as she was still leaning forward to lick Jillian. With three naked women, and a chance to fuck Heidi too, you'd better believe I was still hard, and I got behind Heidi and slid my cock right into her. She was wet and welcoming, and it was amazing to feel a third pussy in a manner of a few minutes.

"Oh yeah, right there," Heidi rested her head on Jillian's ass for comfort, and enjoyed as I thrust in and out of her, staring down at her own version of a cute little hole staring back at me. Heidi was somewhere between Jillian and Julie. Again, I couldn't believe, my penis having been in three different women in the past half hour. I knew I could go for a while, with the excitement of it all, but knowing after cumming twice, I probably wouldn't cum again.

Heidi and I developed a rhythm, and soon I was fucking the living daylights out of her. I was sweating, with each thrust a few drops would fly off of me onto Heidi's body. I wasn't sure where to go with this. Part of me wanted to go back and fuck Jillian then Julie again, to feel all those vaginas again from the inside.

And just when I couldn't imagine things getting any better, Julie appeared out of nowhere. I hadn't even seen her get up. Until there she was, standing next to me, holding a tube of K-Y jelly in her left hand, and squeezing some onto her finger. Then she expertly twisted her wrist somehow, and with amazing precision, first smeared a dab of it on the opening to Heidi's ass, then again with amazing expertise, rotated her finger about a little, leading to her getting her finger all the way in up to the knuckles.

"Looks like you need a little more tightness?" she gazed into my eyes. Then in the most amazing feeling I had every felt in my life, Julie's fingers reached down to my penis, pulled it out of Heidi's pussy, and guided it to Heidi's asshole.

"In.." she whispered, and I eased in. There was so much lubrication, and even if it had only been a moment, Julie had gotten Heidi ready. First the head of my cock... then that awkward moment, where the thickest part of my cock was easing its way in. Then success, I was all the way in Heidi's ass, and she was already pushing back against me. I gazed into Julie's eyes, and again she read my mind. "You'll get mine later, don't worry," she whispered and smiled.

"Fuck my ass!" Heidi almost yelled.

"Fuck that ass!" Julie said in agreement.

"Fuck the hell out of that ass!" from behind me, Jillian speaking.

Julie walked around behind me, then back to being next to Heidi. With her clean hand, the one that hadn't been in Heidi's ass, she reached up, and almost instantly found Heidi's clit. "Oh god yes" was all Heidi could manage.

For a heavenly minute or two, I was watching my cock sliding in and out of Heidi's asshole, when she suddenly started tightening up and squirming a bit. Then she froze, as the orgasm took over.

I'll pretend I knew what to do, but it was Julie touching me on the stomach, telling me to stop fucking and keep still. I didn't move, but my dick was still in Heidi's ass.

Julie was such a perfect host. In a Flash-Gordon fast move, she was to the kitchen and back with a dish towel. As my cock softened a bit, and in that delightful moment of sheer satisfaction, of pulling your dick out of a woman, Julie was right there. Clamping the towel on her as Heidi stood up.

"You're a doll," Heidi whispered to Julie. Julie kissed her on the lips. "But he didn't cum yet. I think he needs more ass. Your ass."

Heidi reached down to the K-Y jelly and screwed the cap off. "You're so beautiful," she whispered to Julie. "Lie down, face up," and she beckoned Julie to lie on her back on the Ottoman. This time, it was Heidi's slender fingers, applying K-Y to Julie's asshole. Just as Julie had done to Heidi, Heidi was now expertly applying K-Y to Julie's asshole, and slipping a finger in for a moment. She looked up at me, still with a fair bit of K-Y on her fingers, and she reached out and wrapped my penis in her fingers, smearing what was left on my cock.

And for the second time that day, a woman's delicate fingers were holding me by the penis, and guiding it into another woman's ass. I'm not sure what I did to deserve all this, but I had no complaints.

In this case, I had to lower myself to a kneeling position. And like Heidi's ass, and with Heidi's fingertips holding me by the penis at the entrance, I was ready.

Like her pussy, Julie's ass was an amazingly tight little thing. But I knew what to do. I didn't try jamming myself into her, but instead, made these micro-thrusts, that both spread the KY around a little more, but each little thrust went a little farther in. Heidi gave me a soft kiss on the forehead and whispered into my ear, "You take good care of her." Then still whispering, but with a humorous change of her tone, "Or I'll kill you!" Then she looked at Jillian. "Come shower with me, Jillian. And bring the strap-on!"

As Jillian and Heidi walked off to the master bedroom, the head of my penis was in Julie's ass, just barely. I whispered to her, "Push yourself onto me. I won't move," and I didn't. Getting to put your cock in an ass is a great honor and privilege, not to be taken lightly. I wanted Jillian to control the pace, since her Ass was definitely tighter and warranted more care. I stood firm, not pushing, but not budging backward either. And at her own pace and under her control, Julie pushed herself onto me, and thereby, her ass around my cock, and before long, I was in her all the way.

"Nice and easy," she partly turned and said to me softly. I somehow knew that. Just as Heidi's ass was all ready for it and wanted a good fucking, Julie's was different. She wanted the blend of sensuality with a little discomfort in her ass, but it wasn't time to start fucking. I continued to hold myself still, and Julie started rocking back and forth on my ass, keeping the thinnest part of my penis where it was being gripped by her tight sphincter.

But gradually, the rocks got bigger. Gradually it wasn't just small thrusts, they were larger thrusts. And soon Jillian with her rocking back and forth was fucking me with her ass.

I stood there, gazing into Julie's eyes. She was magnificent. Don't get me wrong, getting to fuck three gorgeous women in a frenzied setting was my every fantasy come true, but the feeling of warmth I had as I looked at Julie, she was the one.

Except the one, the one I was officially smitten with, was still in a nasty mood. With my dick sliding in and out of her ass, her fingers on her clean hand made their way to her pussy, and she was doing that fingering thing again, rapid little strokes with just her middle finger. "You came in my pussy. Now cum in my ass! My ass is ready. So fuck that ass and fill it with your cum" she said. I started trying to cum, but it was going to be a little work. That possibly, it might even require a stroke of luck.

"Don't tell me you want to fuck Jillian's ass too?" she joked. I did want Jillian's ass too, of course, but not right then. "Tomorrow, for Jillian. Right now, cum in my ass, but tell me how you'll fuck Jillian too."

I didn't want to sound too eager to fuck Jillian while I was getting to fuck the woman of my dreams. "Come on... tell me. From behind? Facing her? How?" Her fingering was getting wilder. I saw her face getting more flushed. She was getting closer.

I still hesitated. "Standing? In bed?" Julie was continuing. You know I like watching you fuck almost as much as I like you fucking me, don't you?" I had no Idea Julie was so naughty. But she was getting me to fuck her ass deeper and harder.

"You want to cum in her tight ass, don't you? You want to cum in Jillian's ass?"

I didn't respond. The dirty talk was making me almost reach the point of being able to cum again. Almost.

"Wait. You want all three of us, doggie style, don't you? Then you want to fuck Jillian's ass. Then pull your dick out and fuck Heidi's ass too. Don't you?"

I still wasn't responding.

"Then you want to take your dick out of Heidi's ass, and fuck mine again. Don't you? You fuck all three of our asses?

In spite of all this excitement, I had already cum two times. And even having the most perfect sexual adventure of my life, I realize I wasn't going to cum again. It was close, but it was going to take a miracle. Julie was even closer to an orgasm. it was amazing, getting to hear her finger making noises in her pussy. And to look down at my hard dick, gliding into her tiny little asshole.

"You need to fuck all three of our asses to make yourself cum again, don't you? You like fucking asses, don't you?" Julie was fingering her pussy furiously. I think her dirty talk was turning her on more than it was me. And I was very turned on.

And then it happened. Again. With my dick in her ass, she tensed up, inhaled deeply, and went away into her momentary blissful daze. It was amazing to see her labia and her entire vulva practically shouting out in ecstasy too, quivering, pulsating, then finally settling down.

I reached over for the towel, and put it under Julie's ass, as she opened her eyes and looked into my eyes.

"You like fucking three girls, don't you? You fucked me. You fucked Jillian. You fucked Heidi. You fucked Heidi's ass. You fucked my ass. You like it, don't you?" It was a combination of still talking dirty blended with post coital bliss. "Tell me you liked it."

"I loved it. Loved, loved it," I said.

Then, the beautiful tender moment was suddenly shattered with an uncharacteristically loud and not at all within her character bellow. "Jilliaaaaaannnn!!!"

From the other room, an equally loud "Whaaaaat?"

"What are you doingggg?"

"I just got done licking Heidi's pussyyyy!"

"Well, come on out here. Jack's not going to cum again until he gets to fuck you up the butt toooooo!" Jillian was still shouting.

"On my way!" Jillian squealed excitedly.

"Oh my God, I think love you!" I said, in the context of "Wow, you called a girl over so I could fuck her ass too?" although I really had been in love since the gas-can incident. No, actually, long before that. And there was no denying the chemistry between us.

Julie being Julie, didn't over-react. She shifted, which lead to our bodies separating. And she was unscrewing the cap to the K-Y jelly. And squeezing some out and lubing up my cock, so I could fuck Jillian in the ass too. Two ticks of the clock later, Jillian had come out of the room and leaned over the front cushion of the couch, and Julie was leaning over, spreading K-Y jelly on her index finger. Then dabbing and spreading some on Jillian's asshole. Then squirting a little more out, and after tenderly circling and caressing, eased her finger into Jillian's ass, to prepare it to be fucked. By me!

She looked down at her slender finger, gently sliding in and out of Jillian's ass. For my benefit. Then she looked at me, and with perfect comedic timing raised just one eyebrow in the way only she could, said, "You THINK?"

I knew.

#####

jsmiam
jsmiam
262 Followers