Oles

Story Info
A story about a man that his wife is trying to get pregnant.
7.1k words
3.8
27.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oles

No good deed go unpunished.

My second story. I want to thank everybody for the brutal commits. "The one I like the most was when somebody said Omega man you scared me." Yes I do torture the English Language.

For you people in Europe There is a system sold in the U.S. That you can start by fob or anywhere in the world from my phone app. And it tell me when it starts and turns off.

The ones that complained the most were not story posters. We had a saying when I played football. "If you don't like the play, suite up."

Also, it was basically a love story and how a boy grows to be a man. As far as her cheating and using blackmail as an excuse. Well as the great Mike Tyson said. Everyone has a plan until they get hit.

Guys come on; .this is just fantasy. That is why I throw stuff in to remind the reader to lighten up. I have one coming that will piss off half the readers and is very dark. After going through cancer for 6 moths and losing 80 ponds

This is a pretty good story except I couldn't help it. I let it go off the rails at the end. I couldn't help myself.

Oles

"Don't worry about cumming we are going to get you pregnant, go ahead Martha enjoy it," said the loving voice.

She could feel the long hard shaft slowly being inserted into her. It was long, hard, and smooth as it shot its life giving juice into her cervix, giving her a warm feeling inside. She moaned and whimpered for the 6th time that day

Your cumming will allow the sperm to be forced up into your tubes to help get you pregnant.

We'll get you 3 different men again tomorrow and 3 more for the next 2 days after that , one of those 12 men will get you pregnant this month we hope. Then you can go and tell Oles you're pregnant.

Martha was left laying on her marital bed exhausted as they left her with cum running down the crack of her ass and onto her bed. She was exhausted from the multiple orgasms. She looked at the clock and noticed it was about time that Oles, her husband of 12 years would be home. She needed to change the sheets and get dinner made.

She could hear his old truck coming down the rut and pot filled dirt road long before it got to the house. The muffler had long ago rusted out and it made his truck sound like a freight train coming down the road. Because of the depression things were tough in South Alabama in 1937 , he couldn't afford to buy a replacement.

Oles was a great mechanic and managed to land a job in the local cotton mill. It was a tough job, but it beat running the looms. He worked about 50 hours a week for 40 hours of pay with the salary of $15.43 a week. He managed to make extra on weekends as a shade tree mechanic.

Oles as usual, was home on time and walked into the kitchen. Putting his arms around his beautiful wife, he ran his hands around her hips towards her crotch, while nibbling on her ear. She pushed it away. She was still leaking into her panties. She would be out on her ears if Oles found out.

Martha and Oles met when he went to work for her father. Oles is short for Steve Olsen. Being of Swedish descent, he was handsome, 6 ft, 2 inches tall and weighed 225 pounds, and was strong as an ox. Martha was a petite woman 5 foot 2 inches tall, weighing in at 100 pounds. She was a dark haired beauty with a warm smile.

Steve had lost his parents to the Spanish flu when he was 5 years old. He was passed from home to home until he hit 16. He finally got a job with a sharecropper as a worker for 2 dollars a week and with free meals and a place to live.

For those who do not know what a sharecropper is, it was almost slavery. The owner rents out his farmland with a house on it to someone willing to farm it. There was usually no running water, electricity, or bathrooms in the house. The landowner gives the farmer credit at the stores to buy food, clothing, and seed to plant along with two mules to farm with. At the end of the year the sharecropper received what was left over after everything was paid off. No profits you stayed another year.

One of the requirement's to work for the farmer was for Oles to attend high school until graduation. The farmer was very poor, but because of his honesty and integrity, and along with his farmers common sense approach to everything, everyone in town respected him. He taught Oles how to be an honorable man. He taught him that you do not need to have people fear you to respect you.

Oles fell in love with the sharecropper's daughter Martha, she was a beautiful 14 year old girl. Back then girls did not have make up to hide their blemishes and enhance their looks with false advertisement, you got what you saw.

Oles was extremely bright and a great athlete. By his senior year of high school, he had grown to be 6 foot, 2inches and 225 lbs., he was considered a monster of a running back in those days. He had gotten a scholarship to play football for Alabama but hurt his knee in a fight in his senior year of high school. For the rest of his life he could tell you two days before it rained by its throbbing pain. He was a great mechanic and was smart enough to take shop in school. Back in those times a good trade was almost as good as a college degree to support a family. And besides during the Great Depression nobody had a lot of money in the south anyway.

Upon graduation he married Martha, he was 18 and she was 16. This was normal back then. Southerners were not considered very smart by Yankees. The reason why they married their daughters off at such an early age was------------- well let's just say do you have a teenage daughter?

Say what you want about old fashion values. But because they had no experience with other partners, they pair bonded with unbreakable ties for each other.

They were heart broken when they found out that they could not have kids due to the mumps Oles had caught a few years earlier. Back in those times there were no surrogate or invitro insemination. Unless the wife took another lover she would be childless. It still cost a lot of money to adopt.

6 weeks after Martha's last event, his friend Dr. Mark Jones congratulated him and told him that Martha was pregnant. He told Oles he must have been wrong about Oles not being able to get Martha pregnant. Can you step out Oles so I can do a routine exam on Martha.

Oles was ecstatic.

"Martha," Doc spoke with a smile, "he bought it, everyone is sworn to secrecy. We will take this to our graves"

xxxxxxxx

81 years into the future.

"Dad," spoke the daughter with a concern look on her face.

"Yes dear," replied her father putting down his I-pad. Waiting for her to ask her question.

"I have a question to ask dad," unsure of herself.

,"What about?" replied her father.

"All us kids got a DNA test to see our past ancestry and see to how much of us is from each side. Was great-grandmother Martha a slut?," the girl asked in an inquisitive tone. "The test showed she had 4 children with 4 different fathers. We have uncles and aunts, that are closer to us than some of our cousins."

The father paused, thought for a minute, "well dear it is time for your generation to get the talk. I will bring in everyone that is involved that is old enough to understand what happened back then. I'll call a family meeting"

3 weeks Later.

As everyone gathered in the family room waiting for John to start.

"Hello everyone," spoke John Olsen. "My 22 year old daughter Sarah recently did a DNA test and found out the family secret. I was hoping to put it off until all the kids were old enough to understand why we are all alive today, but we will start with this group and then discuss it later when the younger kids mature enough to understand."

"No questions please until I tell the story. By the way Martha was not a slut. The only man that she ever made love to, was Steve Olsen. Oles they called him. When you hear this story you will be glad you knew about him? "

1937

Martha and Oles lived in a small two bedroom house. You had to walk through their bedroom to get to the kitchen and bathroom. Nobody in this area had a lot of money so you only built the size house you needed. It had a tin roof that muffled their love making at night when rain pinged off the top of the house during a rainstorm. It did have a kitchen, running water and a bathroom that was installed a year earlier by Oles himself.

Then one day his life changed forever.

He had to walk the last quarter mile to his house to get gas from his tractor to start his truck. It had a broken gas gauge, and he ran out of gas for what seemed like the hundredth time. He walked to the dirt floor cellar from the outside cellar door. He picked out a jug, took it to the tractor and proceeded to fill it with fuel and plugged it with a cork.

He sat the jug by the steps to go tell Martha he had to go and put gas in the truck.

She constantly got mad at him for slamming the screen door behind him. So he slowly closed the door to sneak into the house to surprise Martha. That's when he heard the conversation on the phone.

Martha talking, "thank you so much for getting those 12 men to get me pregnant. Carrie I hate to admit it, but I enjoyed it and had great orgasms every time we all got together. I love Oles very much and if he finds out that I deceived him, he will kill me. All 12 of his friends have to keep their promise to keep it a secret. They swore to the preacher and to God."

Oles froze when he heard what she said. He felt sick to his stomach and started to tear up. He was devastated that she would bedded twelve of his friends. Martha thought she heard something, she said, "I have to go."

She walked into the living room. And looked out to see Oles running away from the house with his gasoline jug. She saw him bending over, throwing up and crying.

"Oh my god, he heard me," She took off after him, "please Oles, it is not what it looks like. Come back, come back, Oles please let me explain."

Right before he got to the truck he threw off his wedding band into the red clay. He put enough gas in the truck to get it started and headed out. He could see her in his broken mirror yelling for him to please come back. He could see she was crying. She picked up his wedding ring, turned around and hurried back to the house. She was winded and it took about twenty minutes to get to the phone to call for help.

Instead of heading east towards town, he headed west to Centerville 20 miles away to the west. Oles was numb, he felt nothing, his mind was blank. He stopped in Centerville, filled up his tank and checked his wallet. He had just gotten paid and had 15 dollars in it. Filled his tank up for 50 cents and drove until he couldn't stay awake anymore. Unlike today, in the south back then there were very few paved roads, if they weren't dirt, they were tar with gravel mixed in by chain gangs.

Oles pulled his truck over and grabbed the hot beer he purchased at the last store. He sat on the hood of his truck looking at the sky full of stars. He thought back to when Martha loved him, and they would make love on a blanket under the stars. He cried himself to sleep that night.

Over the next 7days he drove. He was outside Dallas when he stopped by a general store to get food and gas. A moon pie and a Yoohoo chocolate drink.. He was pumping gas when a police car pulled up and the cops went inside.

Over the radio came an announcement, "be on the lookout for Steve Olsen aka Oles. He is driving a 1925 black ford pickup truck with Alabama license plates. He has an outstanding warrant from Elbe, Alabama. He is not considered dangerous please apprehend for questioning."

Oles screamed in his mind, "those bastards, not only were they bedding my wife, but they are trying to frame me for a crime I didn't commit. Don't worry Martha I am never coming back. You can have all the lovers you want." He jumped into his truck and headed west, he asked himself, "Why Martha, all you had to do was ask me for divorce, but no you wanted to make me the biggest cuck in the State of Alabama?

Oles had decided to stay off the main highway. Just outside of Ft. Worth he blew out two tires that ate up most of the money he had left. He bought two used tires to replace the ones that were damaged and that left him with two dollars.

Traveling the back roads of Texas, Oles ran out of gas right in front of a sign that said two miles to Odessa Texas. Population 3100. What he didn't see was that the 1 had been peeled off the sign by the blowing wind and sand.

He hopped out and started to get his gas bottle, but he decided to leave it, he didn't have money to buy gas with anyway. He walked for about 2 hours when he realized that the sign must have been wrong.

It was starting to rain, and the wind picked up making it even worse. Oles really thought God was shitting on him. He saw a light on in the distance. He walked towards it. Oles being from Alabama, he did not realize it at the time the light was over 3 miles away. For some reason the flat lands gives the optical illusion that things are closer than they are. After an hour Oles got to a farmhouse. He snuck into the barn and covered himself with hay to keep warm and fell to sleep.

"Get up, get the hell out of here!" said an angry voice. Oles awoke looking up the barrels of a double barrel twelve gauge shot gun, "please don't shoot, my truck ran out of gas about 10 miles up the road. I was wet and freezing when I came in here to get dry and get some sleep.

The old man stared at him through the sights of the gun, "get the hell off my property!"

Oles lowered his head and said, "I am sorry to have bothered you."

He walked out of the barn and started down the dirt driveway with the old farmer escorting him with his shot gun leveled at Oles ready to pull the trigger. That's when Oles saw a car sitting broken down off to the left with the hood up.

'Sir," I am a very good mechanic. If I can fix it will you give me some food, I haven't eaten in three days," explained Oles.

The old man lowered his gun, "You think you can fix her."

Oles explained, "I am a pretty good mechanic, and you have nothing to lose," in a pleading voice.

"Go ahead and take a look," spoke the old man using his gun to motion Oles to move toward the car.

Oles looked under the hood. Walked around to the front of it and sat in the car. He turned the key and pressed the starter with his foot(originally starters were pushed with the foot on the floorboard of the car or truck). It just groaned as it tried to start. He went back under the hood and after about five minutes he came out from under it.

Wiping his hands off on his pants. Oles explained the situation, "you have a crack distributor cap, and the points and condensers are worn out. Looks like you need new spart plugs and wires also. Look they have bare spots. If you take me to the nearest parts shop. I will tell them what you need."

The old farmer smiled at him, "you haven't had anything to eat in three days huh?

"No sir," replied Oles, "looking the farmer dead in the eyes."

"Do you like biscuits and gravy with grits?" the farmer explaining that his wife was the best cook in the county.

"My favorite sir," replying Oles with a grin.

"They call me "old man Joe," You can call me Joe."

"They call me Oles, short for Steve Olsen."

"I'll get the misses to get some food ready for you. You get cleaned up and come to the back door and we will let you in.. The well is over there," the old farmer still using the shotgun as a pointer.

Joe saw Oles remove his shirt, "How did you burn your back son?"

"Voluntary fire department," answered Oles.

Oles sat at the table waiting on his food.

"Hello," Joe's wife was smiling at Oles, "my name is Mary, I hope you like it."

"I am sure I will mam," Oles sat and crossed his heart in prayer.

As he ate, Mary noticed the sharp contrast in the white of his skin versus the dark tan of his hand on his ring finger, "are you married?" she asked.

"No mam, I haven't been married for a long time," answered Oles.

Mary thought to herself that he lied. She gave Joe a look that only a man and a woman that have been together for a long time would understand.

Oles rode to town with Joe to get the parts, "Listen Oles, we have an emigrant workhouse you are welcome to stay in. Mary keeps it clean and it does have a kitchen and running water. It has its own outhouse. I have other things around the farm that need fixing.

If I talk to the other farmers around here and tell them that they can trust you, I bet you can get some work from them. And once everyone in town hears about how good you are you will have all the work you can handle. Especially if you are an honest man. Let's get you a couple of gallons of gas and get your truck to the house."

As time went by he was doing more work around town, he just saved most of his money. He drank the rest on Saturday nights. Each Sunday afternoon Joe would get him out of jail. By Monday he was back hard at work. As a matter of fact, he earned far more than what he was making at the mill. He had no expenses. He still did work for Joe and he got free board and rent.

It was becoming a Saturday night ritual. Joe got where he would go into town and pick Oles up off the bar and carry him home. It saved on fines and bail money.

"Oles you are one unhappy man. Do you want to talk about it?" ask Joe.

"I am happy now," replied Oles as he broke down sobbing.

This went on for 4 months till one night Sally stopped Joe at the door, "I thought you said he wasn't married."

"That is what he told me," said Joe.

"Well he told me he wouldn't dance because he was married, he still a had a harlot for a wife. That woman has really messed him up," Sally giving Joe her opinion, " I think he is a good looking man and would like to get to know him better if he is not."

"Thanks Sally." Joe replied in an exasperated voice.

On the way back to the house the Joe turned to Oles, "Oles you lied to me you said you weren't married"

"Joe it isn't a marriage if she is out bedding 12 of my best friends trying to get pregnant and have me raise it as my own. You know what that makes me. The biggest cuck in the state of Alabama, "as he laid his head against the truck door and passed out.

Joe laid in bed that night talking to Mary, "Mary I found out that Oles is married," and what Oles had told him.

Mary was stunned by the news, "I have a hard time believing he would choose a woman that would allow herself to be bedded by 12 of his best friends. I might believe 1 or 2 but 12. And none of the wives would find out about it. That would be next to impossible. And if they did find out, you would have heard about the mass murders taking place there. Where is he from?"

Joe replied, "Alabama. I'll check his truck registration and see if he is actually from there. I'll see if there is a county listed on it and then go see the sheriff tomorrow morning .

"May I speak to the Sheriff please," tell him Sheriff Nugene Ledbetter from Ector County, Texas is calling."

"Hello, this is Sheriff Buford Pusser may I help you."

"Sherriff , we had a drifter come into my county about 5 months ago. I want to know if there is any outstanding warrants on him?" asking Sheriff Ledbetter.

"Sherriff Ledbetter, "came back the voice over the phone. "Please do not tell him we have talked. Me and my men will come and get him. He is not a fugitive. His wife is 7 months pregnant and is in bad shape. He is not dangerous unless you cross his code of honor. These phones have too many ears for me to tell you what is going on. I'll be there by Saturday night. He is not in any trouble."

12