Olga and Jeannie

Story Info
Husband meets wife's new assistant.
1.8k words
3.66
18.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago, I met my wife Olga at a lovely Hawaiian resort; I was taking a long needed break from my architecture practice alone and she was the there for a law conference. We seemed to just click and when she was not attending events we would just relax and get to know each other. Soon we became very close and there was much chemistry and deep feelings between us. Although she works in the USA now, my wife is originally from Odessa and has the cutest accent, she is very smart and has a very sophisticated flair about her. She commands attention wherever she goes and she certainly has mine!

Olga has a beautiful face with full lips that make her look so hot and sexy. Olga is drop-dead gorgeous and because of being an avid runner, she has an incredibly athletic body with a slim waist and it has given her legs and butt an amazing shape! She has firm D cup breasts, classical body proportions and looks like she was carved out of flawless marble by an ancient Greek sculptor. Because of her amazing forms and personality; I call her my Venus!

Olga is an international lawyer and is lately working very hard toward being considered for a partnership at her firm. This has caused her a bit of stress and working late hours, but it has not put too much strain on our relationship for I support her efforts with affection and care. I work from home and I often massage her when she comes home exhausted. She is so thankful to be able to come home to this. She really needed a legal assistant and her firm agreed to let her have one, so she was interviewing potential candidates for a while and eventually she told she found what she felt was a great assistant. Her new assistant's name was Jeannie and my wife told me she was a smart bubbly California girl. She was very happy with Jeannie's help. She said they were getting on very well and Jeannie appreciated having an experience mentor.

They were working many late nights on a very complex contract and multi-national transaction. As I was nearly dozing off watching late night TV, when my cell phone rang and my wife said her and Jeannie were finally finishing up asked me to please come by to finally meet Jeannie and bring her favorite bottle of red wine to celebrate their success. She said they would be in the law library relaxing.

I arrived at the office entered my wife's door code and began looking for them. I yelled I was there and had the wine! When I got to the ornate law library, I was very surprised by the most beautiful and sexy sight that I had ever seen! There was my magnificent wife and Jeannie in their bras and panties wearing their work heels. My wife had her glasses down on her nose and gave me a smoldering look! While giggling sexily, Jeannie had her hands on my wife's panties and was gently just starting to tug them down! My wife is 39 and Jeannie is 28 and they looked so sexy and enticing together! They are both stunning brunettes and Jeannie looked to be about 5' 7" in height; just a couple of inches taller than my Olga. My wife was wearing a very sexy matching red and black lace bra and panties, while Jeannie was wearing a black satin push up bra and tap style panties. As my wife described, she was a tall, busty and bubbly.

My wife giggled sexily and asked "Honey could you open the wine for us" and motioned to paper cups on a nearby table. My wife and Jeannie then kissed gently and passionately. Jeannie seductively removed my wife's panties and my wife kicked them off toward me, then she gently remove her bra. and the tossed them in my direction. "OOOh that feels so good to get that off of me after the day we had!" Jeannie agreed as my wife removed her bra and tossed that toward me!

As I opened the wine, they kissed with such hot passion with their big breasts pressed together, their nipples were rubbing on each other's. I noticed Jeannie had pierced bellybutton - soon to be one of my favorites. They wrapped their legs together and caressed each other perfectly. Their gentle moans, mews and kissing sounds of theses two sexy ladies filled the library and was sweet music to my ears! They took turns kissing each other's breasts while caressing down each other's abdomens, butts and pussies with my wife reaching in to Jeannie's panties. My wife then kissed down Jeannie's tummy and grabbed her panties' waistband with her teeth slowly slid her adorable panties off with her smoldering look directly into Jeannie's eyes while adjusting her legs to help them off! The intoxicating scent of their hot excited pussies and their combined perfumes of these sexy ladies now filled the room too!

My wife said "My husband Jim deserves a gift for bringing us wine tonight" and tossed Jeannie's soft panties at me. My wife ask for their wine now and I brought the ladies their cups. I watched as they drank and held hands when I handed them the cups. "Thanks Honey" my wife said as she gulped her wine and Jeannie followed her lead with gulps as well. They both walked over to me holding hands and gave me their cups. My wife then gave me a loving kiss and I could taste Jeannie's lip gloss on her lips and then led Jeannie to a bench in the library. She gently commanded Jeannie to lay back on the bench, which Jeannie did dutifully with her legs on either side. My wife sexily swung her leg over and then gently sat on Jeannie's face! Jeannie licked my wife's sweet pussy with passion and hunger as my wife settled on her. My wife looked at me with a wicked smile and winked at me, as she was slowly caressing Jeannie's body and legs and then went down on her! They were in the hottest 69 position that I have ever seen, as both ladies enjoyed the heat and taste of each other's sweet juicy pussies!

My wife was driving Jeannie crazy with her tongue as Jeannie did her best to keep up. My wife had Jeannie cumming in no time as she directed Jeannie on how to give her pussy the best oral pleasure. "Yes, Jeannie, just like that... keep doing that, oooh ahh, yes" my wife commanded. I just poured myself a wine and sat on the couch opposite the bench and watched in amazement as these two lovely ladies gave each other a very splendid 69!

After what seemed like a few orgasms for both, my wife popped her head up from Jeannie's moist crotch and ask me to get undressed and come join her on the bench. She helped Jeannie get up and motioned me to middle of the bench. She led Jeannie over to the wine on the table and poured them both fresh cups of wine. She then reached into her handbag and pulled out a condom wrapper and handed it to Jeannie and again gently commanded Jeannie to place it upon me.

As Jeannie wrapped it on my cock, my wife said to her "Jeannie, my Honey Jim is only for me" and Jeannie said "that is fine cuz I prefer ladies like you anyway!" My wife told Jeannie to sit by me on the bench as she walked over to me sexily and then straddled me, reached between us and inserted my very hard cock into her warm and very wet pussy. My loving wife then rode me with hot deep strokes as I kissed her mouth, neck, shoulders and magnificent firm breasts. She smelled and tasted of pure girl sex. My wife, Jeannie and I wrapped our arms around each other and Jeannie and I took turns kissing my wife as she rode me passionately with long deep strokes. Olga has a truly amazing pussy and because of her athleticism, she is very strong and her pussy has quite a powerful grip. I could feel her squeezing my cock on each downstroke and the heat between the three of us was incredible. She rode and kissed me and Jeannie for sometime until she had a delicious orgasm and her powerful pussy milked me to mine! She kissed me and breathlessly and said "thanks Honey!"

My wife then took Jeannie's hand and the led over to the couch opposite to bench and had her bend over as she licked her Jeannie from behind. Then they took turns eating each other's pussies as each sat on the couch as I watched. Eventually they had a passionate embrace on the couch and rubbed their pussies together in the scissor position with my now very aggressive Olga on top, holding Jeannie's by the ankles and spreading her legs wide! Watching them make love and seeing the beauty of such feminine passion was very arousing for me especially seeing the desire in my Venus' eyes. Experiencing the sweet sights, sounds and scents of these two hot and sexy ladies was the most beautiful and sensual thing that I have experienced.

They asked me to join the on the couch and in the after glow, we sat together leaning on each other on the couch with my wife between us her legs draped over ours and we gently caressed my wife's body as she stroked my cock languidly. Jeannie was a talkative girl and kept telling me how wonderful my wife has been to her and what great Lady and mentor she is. I agreed whole-heartedly. We took turns kissing and caressing Olga as the embers of passion slowly died down...

After the wine was done, we all dressed with me helping the ladies with their bra clasps. They both looked very sexy and very well business dressed with hot flushed faces, their skin aglow and their hair and a bit mussed up. My wife ask me to drive Jeannie home to her apartment. As I drove, they sat in back seat and French kissed, sighed and held hands the whole way home to Jeannie's place. Upon arrival, they both got out together and had a passionate kiss goodbye. My wife then joined me in the front in passenger seat and kissed me deeply and lovingly. She held my hand and squeezed my cock as we drove home. She asked rather coquettishly on what I thought of her new assistant. I said she is lovely girl and seemed to be very devoted to you Venus. My wife agreed and leaned her head on my shoulder.