Olga and Oto Like to Play

Story Info
Brother Jack and Sister Kitka visit an eccentric couple.
5.3k words
4.66
8.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arsenique
Arsenique
193 Followers

[A new story in my Bohemian church series. While this can be read as a stand-alone, you will likely gain more pleasure by reading the stories that precede it first. All characters are 18 or older. If you are religiously sensitive or repelled by bodily fluids and such, this story is probably not for you!]

By now, if you've been reading the preceding chapters of my memoirs about my early days as a catechumen and lay server for the Bohemian parish in the Rust Belt of Northern Ohio at the tail end of the 1960s, you should be well aware of my happy embrace of the customs and old ways of Bohemia that the church endeavored to honor and keep alive.

These were the rituals and practices that celebrated the sharing of pee and poop, the natural hairy state of naked human bodies, bodily smells, and the central place of anal play in fulfilling each others' "needs". Though I was only 18 when I was introduced to this earthy and secretive subculture by my next door neighbor Mrs. Tupa, it did not take long for me to realize that the many Czech widows who made up the majority of the congregation were "needy" indeed.

It became my duty as a parish lay server to pay house visits to the "old gals and sweeties" as I thought of them, and to bring some love and happiness into their lonely lives. In general, I usually preferred to treat my "sweeties" with a gentle touch of love and respect, being well aware that at their advanced age, I was handling fragile treasures who had put their trust in my seeking out and fulfilling their "needs". However, by the same token, I needed to accommodate those parishioners whose desires and cravings were more "advanced", as Father Viktor liked to put it.

Mrs. Tupa, who originally seduced me once I turned eighteen, and introduced me to the lewd customs of the Bohemian old ways, was a case in point. She liked for me to manhandle her and "mortify her flesh" -- usually in the form of a vigorous spanking -- while she cut loose with an outburst of expletives and worked herself up into a series of explosive orgasms.

Father Viktor made it very clear that as a lay server to our congregation, it was not my duty to make moral judgments on what our church members craved. I was simply to fulfill their "needs" with love and respect, even if their desires seemed to demand things that challenged my personal instincts. The most shocking practices, when enacted with an open heart and a strong spirit of love, were accepted by the church as holy sacraments blessed by the Most High.

Nevertheless, some of the situations I found myself in with congregants with "advanced" needs, bordered on the unnerving. Thankfully, I was a quick learner, and the more experienced I became, the more I was able to tolerate and even get into the spirit of a wide range of extremely odd desires and practices.

* * *

For my present chapter, I should make it clear that although the great majority of our parish members were elderly widows, some widows were not elderly and some were not widows at all. Some ladies were what we used to call "old maids", women who had never married, for whatever reasons. And some parish members were married couples where both spouses were still alive, though that did not mean that they didn't have "needs" of their own that I was expected to fulfill.

In the case of couples requesting lay server visits, I found it most practical to bring Sister Katka along, now that she had become interested in helping me serve the church's congregants. While Sister Katka had been quite shy and timid when we first met, under my guidance and that of Dame Taborova and Mrs. Tupa, she had blossomed into a very cute and outgoing young woman who seemed to charm everyone who met her. She had a most mischievous sense of humor, yet she genuinely cared about helping parish members in need. Home visits when I brought her along were invariably marked by everyone having a delightful time.

And on that note, let me share with you our visit to Mrs. Olga Karl and her husband Oto.

* * *

Father Viktor had advised me that Mrs. Karl and her husband were a special case. Oto Karl was much older than his wife Olga, and far past his prime. Much of the time he lived in a kind of fantasy world peopled by the characters in children's books he had read when young.

"I hope you don't mind, but you and Sister Katka may be called upon to do some role playing for your hosts. Don't worry, Mr. Karl is quite harmless and Olga Karl is very 'nice', if you get my drift. Just humor their eccentricities and I'm sure you'll have a fine time."

Fair enough. I was up for the task, but I wondered how Katka would handle the situation. I needn't have given it a second thought. When I told her what was in store for us, she clapped her little hands and squealed in delight.

"Oh, Brother Jack! This sounds like great fun! I wonder what characters they'll want us to be? I can hardly wait!"

Katka was excitedly dancing around the Rectory parlor when Brother Nick pulled up out front and honked for Katka and me to get in his funky VW Bug and get a lift over to the Karls. Nick was then on his way over to visit Mrs. Agata Zelenkova, the fetching sex-bomb widow, whom Nick and I had double-teamed just a few weeks before, much to all of our enjoyment.

Sister Katka squeezed her way into the back seat and gave Nick a fond peck on his cheek from behind.

"Hi Nicky! Have a hot date today?"

This was Sister Katka's mischievous side at work. I'd told her about Agata Zelenkova and how my visit with Nick to her home had transpired. Katka knew very well that Nick was excited about seeing Agata again.

"You bet! And what do you have in store?"

"Oh, we're visiting a couple who want us to role-play characters from children's books! Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Brother Nick turned his head and gave Katka a look as if to say "are you out of your freaking mind?" I gave him a soft punch to the shoulder and chided him, "Listen, Romeo. Servers can't be choosers. We just have to work with what we're given. Father Viktor assured me that we'd have a fine time."

"Well, good luck with that! It all sounds rather demented, if you ask me." Nick put the car in gear and took off at a brisk clip.

"I didn't ask you, you jerk. We'll just have to compare notes at the end of the day and see who had a better time."

* * *

As was church policy, we were all dressed casually, giving no clue that we were out on church business. When we rang the Karls' doorbell, the door was promptly opened by a nicely dressed lady who looked no older than her mid-forties. Short and shapely with shoulder length wavy brown hair, she gave us a welcoming smile and invited us in. As she turned from the entryway, I admired her tight green house dress, which hugged her nice big boobies and flowed over her sizable curves below. She took us aside in the front hall and clued us into what was in store for us today. Olga had no trace of an accent, though she had that slavic Czech look, with almost almond-shaped brown eyes accentuated with mascara. My guess was that she was born and raised in America, though within the secretive Bohemian community.

"I hope you don't mind, but Oto is quite a bit older than I am and he lives in a kind of fantasy-land populated with characters from fairy tales and children's books. You two look like you'd be perfect as Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. Do you think you can play along? He has a very vivid imagination and loves to have different characters come to visit.

"So far, so good, but here's where it gets a bit dodgy. Oto, you see, has come to believe he can only achieve erotic pleasure through voyeurism. He has a very passive personality, and likes nothing better than to watch virile young men fondle and fuck me right in front of him, while he diddles his little willy. He gets especially excited by having everyone describe what they are doing in the most crude language, with plenty of teasing and taunting.

"I love my husband dearly, so I've been willing to do this for him, and over time I've come to enjoy it just as much as he does. I hope you can find it in your hearts to join us in playing this way together."

Olga gave us an anxious look, scanning our faces to see our reactions. Katka immediately calmed her worries.

"Oh, Mrs. Karl, this sounds so sweet. Don't you agree, Brother Jack?"

I smiled and nodded and let Katka continue.

"This sounds like it should be a ball for all of us! I'll do whatever I can to help out and make it as exciting as possible. Am I allowed to touch and play with Oto, too?"

Olga Karl gave it moment's thought before she replied.

"I don't see why not. Usually it's just lads who come by, and all his attention is on watching us screw while he wanks his wiener. But, come to think of it, one time Father Viktor brought Mother Magdalene along, and Oto was over the top when she couldn't keep her hands off him. He thought she was the Queen of Hearts and the good Father was the Mad Hatter."

Katka's eyes lit up and she gave an infectious laugh.

"The more you describe what you and Oto "need" to do, the more adorable it sounds! Let's do it!"

Katka was being her usual enthusiastic self, putting us all at ease, and reassuring us that this was going to be wonderful. I was beginning to think that, like Dame Taborova, Katka had a gift for conveying the grace of the Almighty and creating an atmosphere of love. I could sense it building already.

"Come then," Olga invited us. "Let's go meet Oto and have a nice Embrace of Eden together. That always starts things off on the right foot."

* * *

Olga had us follow her into their living room, where her husband sat quietly looking out the window. Compared to his wife, Oto looked quite elderly. He was rather thin and stooped, even sitting, with a bald head and a look of mild confusion on his wrinkled face. He had to be thirty years his wife's senior, at least, and the ravages of time had taken their toll. Upon hearing us enter, he turned his head to see who it was.

"Oto! Look who have come for a visit. It's Peter Pan and Tinkerbell!"

"Oh my," he gasped. He didn't bother to get up, but his face brightened. "Have they come to play with us?"

"They have indeed. Peter Pan is going to give me a right looking to once we all finish a nice Embrace of Eden. Can you get up on your own to join us, or do you need someone to help?"

Oto pondered the question, but he was still processing Olga's previous sentence. "A right looking to?" he muttered to himself. "With Peter Pan? My word!"

I was eager to get things rolling, and with a look of permission from Olga, I went over and helped Oto up from his chair.

"Pleased to meet you, Sir! You can just call me Peter if you like."

I gently but firmly guided him over to where Katka and Olga were standing and positioned him between the two. The four of us formed a tight circle as Olga announced, "let's do the Embrace of Eden, my dears, and open our hearts together."

I enjoyed the sensation of our hug as Olga's large rack and Katka's perky tits pressed against my sides. It didn't take long for us to lose ourselves in each other, as we felt our hearts glow and merge, summoning up the pure love of Adam and Eve before that fateful bite of apple and their eviction from Paradise. Time stood still, I don't know for how long, but before we knew it, we were back in the Karls' living room, enveloped in an atmosphere of love and light.

"My God," Oto exclaimed, looking directly at Katka, "How did you do that, Tinkerbell?"

"Oh, we fairies have our ways," she answered with her mischievous little smile. "But really, we all did it together."

* * *

It was again Olga's duty to guide things along, as she explained what came next.

"I should let you know that we handle the customary Sharing of Pee and Poop in our own unique way. Oto's at the adult diapers stage, so we like to all wear diapers and fill them together. I know this is a bit much to ask, but I'll be happy to help you get diapered so you can join in."

Once again, Olga gave us an anxious look, which Katka immediately dispelled.

"Oh my! This just gets better and better! C'mon Peter! Won't this be a new adventure?"

I tried to keep up my end of the deal. Peeing and Pooping in diapers together was not something I had expected or was prepared for. But, then again, it seemed no stranger than the rituals of the Church's Penance Chapel or Aroma Guild. Accepting our natural bodies and all their functions was one of the Bohemian old ways that I heartily endorsed.

"It will be a new adventure, indeed, Tink! I've never done anything like this before."

Despite my qualms, my prick was beginning to stir in my slacks and seemed to have a life of its own. It certainly seemed intrigued with venturing into this uncharted territory.

"Alright, then," Olga enthused, "let's undress and get properly prepared. Tinkerbell, perhaps you can help me disrobe?"

Katka came over, quickly unbuttoned Olga's house dress, and whisked it away. Olga stood there with a certain self-consciousness, as if she was uncertain whether I would find her too old and saggy. Ha! As if! Compared to most of my "sweeties", her flesh was still firm and just on the edge of overripe. Her whoppers were to die for, held aloft by her black satin bra which created cleavage that seemed to go on forever. I was of half a mind to have her keep it on, that being a little fetish of mine, but my curiosity won out and my horny grin encouraged her to unveil her impressive rack.

In her helpful way, Katka stood behind Olga and unfastened her five-hook brassiere and slid her straps off her shoulder, while Olga palmed her bra cups and kept them in place. Then suddenly she just let go and the industrial-strength contraption dropped to the floor with a thud and there they were. Blue veined bazooms that suddenly plunged to her navel and bounced around atop her plump little belly. My boner did a double take and bounced itself, as if to ape her titties. I had to bear down on my Cremaster muscles to head off a spontaneous ejaculation at the sight of these wonders of Czech genetics.

But that was hardly the least of it. With her dress and bra now gone, Olga stood before me in shiny black pumps, splendidly naked except for an adult diaper covered with big plastic panties surrounding her crotch. Little filigrees of brown pubes peeked out from the edges of her panties, dusting down her inside thighs and up towards her navel. I let out a gasp as she was one of the most obscenely exotic sights I had ever seen. As if to heighten the effect, she raised her arms and put her hands behind her head, displaying rich brown tufts of hair covering her armpits. I sorely wanted to rush over and start sniffing and sucking her treasures, but the time was not yet right.

Katka and I looked around for Oto. He was standing off to the side, fiddling with his trousers' waist button and zipper, without much success.

"Oh, Oto," Katka said gently, "let Tinkerbell help. I can get you undressed in a jiffy." As she removed his pants and shirt, it became clear that he was also already in his diaper and panties, his chest sporting a thicket of white hairs. All that remained was for Katka to kneel down and remove his shoes and socks.

Sheepishly, it sudden dawned on me that I was still dressed. I hastily pulled my shirt over my head and shed my trousers and briefs, tossing them and my shoes and socks over in a pile.

Olga now brought out two pairs of adult diapers and plastic panties and helped us pull them on, so that all four of us were finally clad in fluffy diapers that made us all look like big babies. For reasons I couldn't fully understand, this really rocked my boat and gave me a rigid and pulsing erection.

Katka spied my state tenting out my diapers and gave my package a fond little pat.

"Oh, Peter! Just look at you! You're a big boy now!"

I blushed and looked back at her with a hungry grin.

"Tinkerbell, you sure know how to ease us into the strangest situations. Thank you, my magical fairy."

She gave me one of her mischievous smiles and blew me a kiss. She looked almost unbearably cute, with her blonde pixie cut, her petite perfect body with her perky little tits, and her soft pubic hair escaping out the edges of her diapers and panties and gracing her inner thighs.

Olga spied Oto toddling off distractedly and called over to him to come join us.

"Time for us to share our pee and poop with Tinkerbell and Peter Pan, Oto. Let's all join hands and just 'let go'. You know it feels so good."

Oto came tottering over and joined hands with Olga and Katka and me, as we formed a small circle. Katka, as Tinkerbell, brought us all within her gaze and expanded the palpable feeling of love between us.

"Let's just open our hearts and 'share'," Olga urged us. "It is a holy thing to expel our bodies' gifts together."

And so it was. We each, in our own way, grunted and farted and filled our diapers like we had long ago in the past, when we didn't know better, and just let our bodies' urges take over. The aroma of Bohemian hospitality filled the room, and I felt a warm buzz tickling my nerves. Taking a dump and peeing in my diapers felt indescribably freeing and I said a silent prayer of thanks to the Bohemian Church for allowing us to experience such joy together.

When we had finished with our business, Olga led us into their kitchen, where they had their kitchen table serve as a kind of changing station. One at a time, we lay down on it on our backs, for Olga to remove our soiled diapers and clean us up with washcloths and baby wipes, while the others watched. Oto seemed especially excited to witness Katka being cleaned, muttering "oh Tinkerbell, my little hairy fairy. Thank you so much for coming to play!"

Once the three of us were cleaned by Olga, she positioned herself on the changing table and relaxed with a look of great satisfaction on her face, as Katka and I cleansed her. Olga's dump was especially impressive: a full load of firm brown logs piled upon one another and resting in the soggy container of her diapers. I attended to Olga's impressive bum and hairy ass-crack, and Katka delicately wiped her swollen cunt and labia, making sure that no feces were somehow left in her privates. Once Olga was all cleaned up and off the table, she led us back into the living room and had us remain naked. There was no point in dressing again in either diapers or clothes for what was going to transpire next.

* * *

"Peter, I do rather fancy a nice Kiss of Peace, if you would be so kind. Here, let me kneel on the sofa and make myself available to you."

Olga scrambled onto the couch and displayed her nice big bubble-butt covered by a patina of tiny light hairs, that darkened as they crept into her anal crack. It gave the uncanny impression of an enormous fuzzy peach, soft to the touch and just waiting to be devoured. The musky aroma of her hairy twat which peeked out below began to waft across the room.

"Oto, I hope you're paying close attention. Peter Pan's about to kiss and tongue my big arse-crack and asshole. Then I'll do the same to him. If you wish to play with your willy, you have my permission."

Oto was hunched over, trying to stroke his rather diminutive limp organ, but he was not having much success. Katka saw his dilemma and went over to help.

"Here, Oto, this looks like a job for Tinkerbell. Let me see if my fairy touch can help."

Her small deft fingers toyed with the little meat-stick, squeezing it and jacking it until it expanded into a rigid little tool.

"Oh, Oto! I had no idea you had such a cute magic wand! We're going to have such fun playing with it. I bet it tastes delicious!"

"Honey?", Oto called over to Olga, "Tinkerbell says I have a cute wand. Is it alright if she plays with it?"

"Of course, sweetheart. That's why Tink and Peter Pan came by, to play with us and make us feel good! Now where were we? Oh yes, the Kiss of Peace."

Arsenique
Arsenique
193 Followers
12