Olga and Oto Like to Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

While Katka and Oto were momentarily preoccupied, I grasped and pulled Olga's orbs apart, exposing her hairy split and an uncommonly large anal crack.

"Hey, Oto", I shouted across the room, "your wife's got a giant asshole. I can't wait to stick my tongue in it."

Oto groaned back, though it wasn't clear whether from humiliation or from Katka's little pointed tongue licking up and down on his willy.

It felt almost blasphemous for me to be shouting such rude taunts while initiating a sacred Kiss of Peace. I decided to shut up for awhile and concentrate on the ritual at hand. The whole point of the Kiss was to treat the anus before me as symbolizing an open heart and to honor and kiss it with my own heart open.

Meanwhile, Katka had returned from getting Oto all arranged and stiffened up and was inspired by my caressing of Olga's buns and knelt behind me and began to fondle mine in anticipation of giving me the same Kiss I was giving Olga. She was soon busy beavering away in my own love aperture, emitting rude grunts and murmurs. My God, this had to be a foretaste of Heaven, to have my face buried in the bottom of one lovely woman, while another had her face buried in mine.

I took the opportunity, when Olga and Katka switched places to bracket themselves at opposite ends of my willing body, to glance over at how old Oto was holding up. I was cheered to see that he seemed quite pleased with the spectacle we presented, and he was busily stroking his pencil prick, working himself to the edge of a cum and then pulling himself back.

When Olga, Katka, and I finished our Kisses, Katka looked over at Oto contentedly fondling himself and she felt that she should at least offer him the opportunity to exchange the Kiss of Peace with her and lick her little pink star. She went over and stood right in front of him, turned around and pushed her petite buttocks right in his face, displaying her charms. He took the bait -- how could he resist the chance to stick his tongue up Tinkerbell's bum? -- and he must have done an inspired job, as the old coot had Katka squealing her way through a twitching orgasm that almost made her lose her balance and spear herself on his nose.

* * *

It was now time for Peter Pan to give Olga a "right attending to", a duty I had been looking forward to, since the moment I first laid eyes on the promiscuous tart.

During this whole stretch, Katka's and my guardian angels -- our angelic twins -- had been quietly hovering around, scoping out the complicated needs and emotions involved. They seemed to have a good sense of humor, as angels go, and at the same time, they were all in favor of people's needs being met. If they saw things getting too strange, I had no doubt that they would let us know.

The preliminary rituals now taken care of, Olga returned to the rude verbal play that Oto seemed to crave.

"Oto, Peter Pan is here to satisfy my needs and give me a right good fucking. As you can see, Peter is a young stud who appreciates voluptuous older women and likes to give them what they need. I hope you enjoy what he is about to do, half as much as I will. Besides, it looks like Tinkerbell is quite intrigued with your magic wand, so I'm sure we will all have a grand time.

"Alright, Peter, let's get down and dirty. It's been ages since I've had a good fuck."

* * *

Olga flashed a look of satisfaction, as if she had gone fishing and once again reeled in a big one. She lay herself down on the sofa and cradled her mammaries in her arms and cooed an invitation I couldn't resist.

"C'mon over, Peter. I have a couple of girls who'd like to make your acquaintance. Let's see if you can make it worth their while."

At this point, a few months into my career as a lay server for the parish, I'd met the "needs" of dozens of voluptuous women, and they had made sure that I was well trained in how to handle their boobies. Not that they all wanted the same approach. Far from it. The most important thing was to tune into their responses and get a feel for what they liked, moment to moment, as their arousal built.

Looking back on the occasion, I think I was so obviously plugged into pleasing Olga, that Katka felt at ease just concentrating on Oto. This was one of the challenges of two-server home visits, especially if we were visiting a couple. You had to really be on the ball in order to gauge who needed what from whom at any given moment.

Apparently, what Olga needed from me at this moment was to pay close attention to her lovely bazooms. As she was decades younger than most of the ladies in the parish, her titties, though hefty, were far less saggy. Her large nipples stood at attention, while her sizeable areolas were crinkling into dark brown mounds that suggested that they had once nursed her children, now grown up and moved away. She held them up and offered them to me, with an almost impatient look.

I sat close beside her, smelling her arousal, and helped myself to her girls, petting them and gently pinching her nips, only to have her insist that I could be rougher in tugging and pulling them.

"Please, Peter! Suck them hard and wake them up. Yes, like that. My girls like a good tussle, even a slap or two."

By now, I had both nipples sucked into my mouth, where I ground them around, chewing on them, while she spanked the sides of her breasts, and pulled my ears. She certainly knew what she liked, and she seemed to like it rough. While continuing to maul her boobs with my mouth, I slid my right hand down to her hairy twat and fingered her love flaps, which were sopping with slippery cunt juice. I jammed two fingers up her slot, stirring them around and enjoying the squelching sounds her pussy made. This made her buck, and I sensed that she was getting ready for the main event: a vigorous butt fuck of the sort that so many Bohemian women craved.

Centuries of genetic selection and cultural customs had resulted in anal erogenous zones heavy with sensitive nerves begging to be stimulated. The popular rituals of sharing pee and poop, served to clean out body waste, while the Kiss of Peace served as a kind of foreplay and open-hearted lovemaking preparing the love aperture for ecstatic buggery.

"Oh, Peter! Oh my God! Cram me full with your meat-stick. I need your weiner deep in my bowels, opening my heart and stirring me up. Please give me a proper stirring."

"Yes, Ma'm," I said politely. Olga was becoming more passionate by the second, which egged me on and gave me a rigid boner.

I cupped my hand and held it out for her to spit into. She spat gobs of spittle into it and I added my own as well. I used this to slicken my prick with the slippery goo and lube her sphincter with our shared saliva. I spanked her naughty labia with my tool, and then pushed her thighs up against her belly and set my cock-head against her anus. She was panting heavily and fingering her swollen clit in anticipation of my invasion.

"Here you go, sweetheart," I muttered. "Your big boy's coming home." I pressed my cock's crown against her love aperture and pushed firmly. It slid in with a pop, its passage greased with our spittle.

Olga gave a strangled cry of pleasure-pain and keened her joy at accepting my organ into her rectal passage. This was the sacrament of intimate love that so many parish ladies "needed" on a regular basis. As a lay server for the parish, it was my pleasure and duty to see that they received it.

* * *

As I lovingly plowed Olga's back passage, I looked over at Sister Katka's delightful play with Oto. She too felt a calling to serve our congregants, and I have to say that she was a natural. Liberated from her shyness, she had coaxed the elderly Oto into switching from his voyeuristic masturbation to hugging and exploring her perfect petite body in her guise as Tinkerbell.

With her careful guidance, the old coot had managed to slide his pencil-like organ into her bum, an invasion that had her in a squealing frenzy. Dear Katka was making up for all the years that the Dominicans -- our longtime enemies -- had her in their clutches and had punished her at the drop of a hat for the mere suspicion of finding a little joy in life.

As I rocked back and forth in Olga's rear, getting ever closer to shooting my spunk into her innards, Oto was doing the same with his Tinkerbell. Oto's heavy panting, Katka's squeals, combined with Olga's deep groans and my gasps, brought us all to a shared climax of holy love. As Oto and I released our ropes of sizzling jizz into our partners' bowels, we were all overcome by a rapture of love that could not be denied.

The old ways were still honored and preserved because they expressed truths that the Bohemians had fought so hard to defend. Sister Katka and I were blessed to carry on this tradition, even if it was in the roles of Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. Our next home visit would be something else.

[Positive and helpful comments and feedback are appreciated. Thanks much for reading.]

12