Oliva and Mia and Ava

Story Info
Life in a condo can be interesting.
5.3k words
4.47
12.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers

Oliva and Mia and Ava

Chapter 1

I'm a software writer. Well I used to do that, now I'm a man of leisure. I wrote a program that was very well received. It is popular enough that one of the major players bought the program from me for an obscene amount of money. I was able to buy a condo in a great building. I'm on the top floor, fifteen stories. There is one apartment on each corner of the building. Being corner units we all get cross ventilation. Most of the units are much the same layout.

To follow my story I think I should give a rundown on me and my neighbors and how they play in this story.

Like I said earlier, I'm rich. Six foot and 2 inches tall and just under two hundred pounds so I might be a little on the thin side. I was twenty-three single and healthy. Swimming and exercise keep me in shape and like I said thin. Brown hair and not very hairy and some have said I'm good looking. I used to have a girl that I thought I would marry. That was before I sold the program that changed my life. As I was struggling building that program working my normal job she came to me one night and told me, "Jeff you're a failure and will always be a failure. I don't love you. And I don't want to see you ever again." Then she was gone and for almost two years I was alone. I suffered for the first year.

Then my program became the hit and I sold it. With my new found wealth I treated a few of my buddies to a trip to Vegas. I put up the air fare, the hotel and the meals. I'm not a complete fool; they used their own money to gamble. Apparently word got back to Ginger, my old girlfriend, and she called me one night. As you can guess she wanted to rekindle our romance. She tried to appeal to the good times we had. Especially the times we had in bed. She was a very good lover and I missed that.

"Ginger what we had was I thought something special. You were the best cocksucker I have ever had and you could fuck me out of my mind." She thought she was getting back with me until I said, "But remember me, I'm a failure and always will be. So I think you should find a man that will be a success and make you happy." Then I hung up. So I have been without a woman in my life. Afraid of getting burnt again I think.

And that's enough about me. My neighbors are: Oliva, Mia and Ava.

Oliva is maybe in her mid to late 40s. Short maybe 5 foot four or five with an average build. I have no idea how to guess boob size so I call them small, medium and large. Oliva is definitely a medium. She's a widow; her husband was killed in a vehicle accident a few years ago. The trucking company's insurance company gave her a big check. That along with several life insurance policies set her up financially. She is an avid fan of cooking cakes, cookies and pies. And she volunteers at a local school with little kids. She helps them with reading skills.

Then there is Mia. She is the athlete in on our floor. Tall and thin, she runs in marathons. Last year she was in Boston for the big race. Being in her mid-fifties she always comes in the top ten in her group or class, whatever they call it. Brown hair with streaks of gray she wears it long and most often in a ponytail. Being thin her breasts are in the small category. But they look great when she is wearing her running clothes. Never been married, she received a large inheritance when her father died. And some stocks keep her in spending money.

Last but not least is Ava. She too is tall, shorter than Mia but still must be almost six foot. Her boobs are in the medium to large range. A light skinned black woman with very expressive eyes. She keeps her hair cut in what used to be called a Prince Valiant style. At first she was kind of cool toward me but one day I helped her carry some groceries up and after that she was always friendly. She told me she was divorced for the past year. Apparently she received a good settlement to be able to live in this building.

Chapter 2

Now I think maybe I can get to the reason you are reading my tale.

I meet Oliva in the elevator one afternoon and had a pleasant talk as we rode up to our floor. As we arrived on the top floor she asked if I would like to have dinner with her. Being free and hungry I told her I would love to. Yes, I could bring wine. She promised a good steak and salad if that would please me. As we ate she seemed to be drinking a lot of the wine and my bottle was soon empty. I offered to get another but she said she had some in the refrigerator. After the table was cleared she led me into the living room and had me sit on the couch with her. That is when it got interesting.

"May I ask you a personal question Jeff?"

"You can if I have the option to not answer."

It then dawned on me the Oliva may be drunker than I thought. "Are you gay?"

"Why would you ask that or even think it?"

"You're a handsome man, tall, intelligent, well-spoken on many subjects and I think well built. And I don't see women coming and going from your apartment. And when you leave you aren't gone long enough to be visiting someone. So...maybe you are gay."

I was completely taken back. Was Oliva spying on me and if so why? It appeared that I may to have had a bit too much of the wine also because I answered her. "No, I'm not gay. I am just getting over someone that hurt me."

"I'm sorry Jeff. I should mind my own business. Please forgive me if you can."

"No it's alright. I can understand your curiosity."

"Well than...can I ask one more private question?"

"Why not, you already asked a question that was kind of private."

"Well this one I would never ask if I was sober. Most of my life I had a man. Even before we were married Charles and I were together. Now he is gone and I miss what we had. The time we would spend being together in bed, on the couch, on the kitchen table, in the shower and even on the floor sometimes if we got in a hurry. Do you know what I'm saying Jeff? I'm frustrated. How do you cope without someone to share yourself with?"

Being a little drunk I felt I could give her a straight answer in one word "Masturbation."

"Oh...I've tried that. It doesn't work. I can't get into it for some reason. I touch myself, you know, down there and not the same, but I still have a feeling of needing the release."

"Maybe you should look at or read some intimate material. Have you tried the internet? There can be some interesting and stimulating videos to watch or some sites have erotic stories. If I find myself wanting some personal time I may do that at times."

Then she confessed that she only used her computer to email her children and grandchildren. "I have no idea how to use it for anything other than email. Can you show me sometime? Maybe when I'm not drunk and making a complete fool of myself?"

That seemed like a good idea and we made a plan for me to stop over the next day around noon. When I knocked on her door it took a long time before she answered. "Oh my goodness you're here. Did we really agree to do this? Are you going to show me sex stuff on the computer? Oh...I can't believe I'm letting you do this."

I told her that if she wanted we could forget the whole episode and I could just go back to my home. She looked me right in the eye and asked, "Would you think badly of me if I let you do it?"

So I assured her it was completely up to her and it was none of my concern what she did and how she did it. "If you want to or if it brings you pleasure then you can watch whatever you want to. I can only say that there are times that I enjoy watching and sometimes I don't."

She thought for a moment and stood back to let me in. First I found out no internet protection program. So we had to fix that. Then running the first update and scan took forever. Which was kind of a good thing; because we had fresh apple pie and coffee while we waited. Oliva also seemed to relax during the wait. The next step was to hook it computer up to the TV. I told her sometimes the big screen really brought everything in so neat. I also showed her how to unhook it so her laptop could join her in another room, like maybe the kitchen or maybe the bedroom if that was more comfortable.

"Are you ready? I can give you a course on surfing the net now." In a few minutes she learned that search engines are her friend. All things can be found with one. I showed her how to search for a few things. "Okay ready for the big step? Just type in a few words of what you want to find like maybe free porn. Now just click on the top link." Like magic there was a bunch of small pictures showing all kinds of sexual activity.

"Oh my goodness...I can't believe what I'm seeing. Look at what they are doing."

After showing her how to select a single video I prepared to leave. But she wanted me to stay for a bit in case she had other questions. I watched her become entranced with the movie she was watching. A guy was fucking his partner in the doggy position; she was moaning and encouraging him. He suddenly pulled out of the woman and the movie ended.

"What happened? Did I break something? Is it over?"

So I had to explain video clips and showed her how to tell how to tell how long it would be. And how they were like the trailers for movies on regular TV. Then I explained how to search for a particle subject. Naturally she needed a demonstration. So I typed oral in the search box. She fell back on the couch when the screen was filled with small screens showing cocks and mouths all working. And when I had her click on one it exploded to full size. A redhead was licking and sucking with great enthusiasm on a giant cock. Oliva's mouth was hanging open.

"Oh my God, do you see what she is doing? Look how big his penis is. They don't really grow that big...do they? Is this a fake somehow? Jeff, look at what she's doing to him. She's putting all that in her mouth. She'll choke to death. And he doesn't have any hair down there. I can't watch. How do I stop this?"

So I had to explain how the whole thing was actors, just like any movie you might watch. They mostly hired men with big endowments for these types of movies. And these short clips were advertisements and they hoped a person would sign on to their web site and pay to watch the whole movie. Just as I finished with explaining the concept the guy on the screen pulled back and started to jerk off.

"Look Jeff, he's masturbating. Oh look he's shooting all over her face. That poor girl, he's got it all over her. Why would he do that? Charles wouldn't do that do me. Look...she's wiping it off and putting it in her mouth"

All that was happening had an effect on me. The movie, Oliva's comments, my lack of sexual release the past week caused the reaction you might expect. To say I might be getting excited would be an understatement. As the clip ended I stood and told Oliva it appeared she had it figured out and it was time for me to leave. Pulling her eyes from the TV she turned and was looking right at the bulge in my jeans before looking up. "Yes...thank you for helping me. I think I have it figured out. If I need any more help can I give you a call?" I told her to feel free to call me anytime. As I opened her door her parting remark, "And if you need help with anything let me know...okay?"

At home I didn't need to do anything except drop my jeans and boxers on the floor and take care of a very pressing need. Damn, did it ever feel good when the pressure was released? Oh yes it did. After stripping off the rest of my clothes a shower to clean up and I was ready for the rest of my day. Part of the day I spent daydreaming about Oliva. She was a lovely woman. Thinking about Oliva kept me in hardness for the next week.

Chapter 3

For some reason I woke up earlier than normal one morning and decided that a little run before breakfast would do me good. Dug my running shoes out of the closet, wiped the dust off of them and headed out the door, just as Mia was coming out of her door. Like me she was dressed to run. Except she looked a whole lot better than I did with her tight top and bottoms showing that she was in really good shape. It made me feel like a slob.

"You look like you're going to get some exercise this morning. Want to run with me? I thought I would go around the park. I don't have much time, just a quick workout."

I couldn't tell her that it might be a stretch for me to make it to the park and back much less around the park. You know the manly ego and all. So off we went. By the time we had gone two blocks she was stating to pull away from me. It appeared she had forgotten me. By the forth block Mia was gone around the corner.

By the time I reached the park Mia was just leaving it. With a big grin she asked "Wow...how did you get here ahead of me? Shall we start back?" And giving me a break she asked, "Do you mind if we walked part of the way? I felt a little strain in my thigh."

By the time we got back Mia was actually limping a little. I asked if there was anything I could do for her and she said, "Actually there is. If you would massage my left leg a little it will help. I get these from time to time." The chance to put my hands on one of those good looking legs was too good to ignore. She came back from the bathroom with a bottle of oil and handed it to me. "Let me get a beach towel to spread on the couch. That stuff is kind of messy."

After covering the couch she lay down with her left leg on the outside and put her other leg up over the back. The position uncovered her tight running shorts and a camel toe. Oh crap. I didn't need that. Then heaven shined down on me as I opened the bottle. "Wait a moment. Let me take these off. I don't want to get them stained." And Mia stood, pulled her bottoms off and lay back down. I don't know if she knew it or not but she wasn't wearing any underwear. As her right leg went back on the couch back everything was exposed. If the camel toe was exciting to see just picture what I could see now. Trying to be a gentleman and maybe not get killed, I looked away, "Mia, you're not wearing."

"Yah, I know. No undies. I never wear them when running. You've seen one before haven't you? Just don't get any of that oil on it. It stings something awful."

I didn't get any oil on it. But I did spend a lot of time staring at it. She was trimmed very short. I was mindless rubbing my hands up and down her thigh. And sometimes my hands went past the knee down almost to her ankle. "Jeff. I think it's good. You can stop now." Coming out of my trance I stopped rubbing and just looked. And then it dawned on me, she was wet. A slight sheen was covering the lips. "Jeff. Can you do one more thing for me? If you would I could do something for you."

I looked up at her face to see a woman in distress. Her top was pulled up exposing her breasts and one hand was pulling on a nipple. "Lick me Jeff. Please lick me. I need it." I licked and I sucked and it only took a minute or two and Mia was moaning and thrashing out her orgasm. Mia was laughing "Damn Jeff, you are good at that. Somebody really taught you good. If I ever get tight muscles again I know just who to call for relief."

I had been sitting on the floor to massage her leg and had moved to a knelling position when she asked for the finish. "Stand up Jeff." She swung her body around as she sat up. "It's your turn now Jeff." It took her a second to pull my shorts and jock strap down. "Whoa, I bet it must have been painful jammed into those tight things when your cock was trying to get hard." Getting hard was not a problem when she pulled the jock strap down. I sprung up very nicely. And Mia has skills besides being able to run. It took a minute longer for me to boil over than it did her. I warned her when it was coming and she pulled me out of her mouth and gave me a couple of strokes and licked the tip. A couple of more strokes and she pointed me at her tits as I exploded.

"Did I do it okay Jeff?" That was a silly question. My ex-girlfriend was very good at oral but maybe this was the best one ever and I told her so. Not the part about my ex but her being the best ever. I'm not a complete fool, some parts still need work. I also offered to massage her again sometime if she ever felt the need. I started toward the door, "Jeff, maybe you want to put your shorts back on before you go out the door."

Chapter 4

A week later I was just getting home and as the elevator door opened and Ava ran into me trying to get in. "Oops...sorry Jeff. I'm in a bit of a hurry. See yah later." Five minutes later my doorbell was ringing. There was Ava leaning against the wall. "I was told by a certain someone that you are an expert massager. Is it true?"

"No I am not...absolutely not, I can't believe someone would be telling those stories or lies about me."             

"Are you sure? I just hurt myself and Mia had told me how you helped her with a sore muscle. Can you take a look...please?" It turned out she was rushing to get somewhere, while running to her car slipped on a crack in the sidewalk and almost fell. The result was a twisted ankle.

"I can look, but I'm not a doctor. I can take you to the urgent care if you want."

"No, can you just go over and ask Mia for some of her pain oil." By the time I had knocked on Mia's door, borrowed her special oil and got back Ava was on my couch. Strangely almost in the same position Mia had been a week earlier. She had removed both shoes and the bright red toe polish against her soft brown skin was very striking. I quickly decided that looking at her long slim legs would not be a chore, so I got a large towel to cover the couch and had her get up so I could drop the towel in place. I'm kind of a clean nut and a stain on the fabric would freak me out. With her left leg bent at the knee and drawn up and the other leg was just barely on the couch. I was getting a good look at her legs. Both of them and what was even better, her skirt had ridden up and was showing me a lot, almost to her panties. I sat down and grabbed a cover off the couch arm and put it on my lap. When I gently picked up her injured leg and foot, she groaned a little.

"Easy please. It's starting to hurt even more."

I started to say I was sorry and looked up at her. Her skirt had moved up even further and she wasn't wearing panties. Not unless they were dark chocolate colored and hairy. I must have made a sound because Ava's hands quickly covered her exposed lady parts. "Shit...oh shits...damn it." Looking up at her face and she was turning a darker shade of brown. "I'm so sorry Jeff. I forgot...what must you think of me?" I could only tell her that she was a lovely woman and I enjoyed the view, the little while it lasted anyway. She had turned back to her normal coloring. Then she colored again and moved her hands. "Okay look at me. Do you really like what you see? My hubby thought it was gross. He would never do more than glance at it. Not ugly?"

I assured her it was not ugly. In my humble opinion it was wonderful. A woman had many wonderful parts but down there was the best and hers was just great. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. I love what I see. A woman in all her glory and you can be proud of what you have."

"You want to touch me?" Apparently her sore ankle wasn't a problem many more. Other things were on her mind. Remember I told you I wasn't a complete idiot? I'm still looking for the missing parts. I ran one hand up her leg then I grabbed the towel in my lap and wiped down my hands. The next time my hand was on the inside of her thigh. I stopped just as I felt the first hairs. I took her good leg and moved it up on the couch back and the bad leg so her foot was on the floor. She was completely wide open when I got serious with what I was doing. It took maybe five minutes with my fingers and tongue and she was crying out and a small amount of fluid seeped out and ran down across her perineum to the towel.

tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers
12