Oliva and Mia and Ava

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess she approved of what I did. Her breathing was slow and even and she looked completely relaxed. I guess I have a magic tongue. Softly she said "Jeff that was unbelievable. You have a talent that could make you a million dollars. Just your fingers took me to places I have never been before and then when you did what you did to finish. Can I be your agent? We could advertise with testimonials. Just think of it. Women lined up outside the door. Maybe even down the block."

"But now I have to pay you back." She swung off the couch and pushed me to a sitting position. Pulled my shorts and underwear down and kneeling between my legs and gave me a wonderful blow job. Feeling me getting close she said, "Do it Jeff. Let me taste you." And being a nice guy I did.

Ava spent the rest of the day with me. We had supper, well it was just sandwiches, but tasty.

Did I mention somewhere along the way we had completely lost all our clothes so it was a naked afternoon and evening. I tried to talk her into spending the night. I promised after I recovered sufficiently we might do other things. Unfortunately every week on Wednesdays at 8pm she called her momma and as much fun as she had today momma comes first.

Chapter 5

I guess my neighbors talk to each other. Later in the week I was going grocery shopping when I ran into Oliva in the lobby. "Can we talk for a minute?" she asked me. She took my arm and pulled me into a corner where there were two chairs and a tiny table. "First I have to thank you for setting up my computer. It is so much more fun than e-mailing the kids. But why are you spending all that time with the other ladies and not a little time with me? If I was to offer up a pie would you come over and taste it? I think I have a tasty pie. I tasted it one night after watching few videos."

I told her that I would be happy to come over for pie. "Would tonight be good? I haven't had any pie for almost a week." So we set it up for me to stop by around eight for a piece of pie. Funny think was she never mentioned a cup of coffee. Don't you normally have coffee with your pie? Strange I thought.

Promptly at eight I was ringing her doorbell. Being on the same floor has advantages. No traffic to worry about. Walk out your door, across the hall and there you are. It really surprised me when Oliva opened the door. Sorry, I expected her to open the door, what surprised me was her clothing.

I was presented with a very attractive women wearing a light flimsy robe that was kind of see through. And that was all. I could see traces of her breasts and nipples as the fabric swayed. A dark shadow low on her belly indicated she didn't shave down there. "Is this ok?" she asked. "I just got out of the shower and it seemed silly to get completely dressed just to undress in a few minutes."

I admire women that are able to speak in plain language about what they want. "No...I think your choice of clothing is perfectly fine. I can admire your openness and beauty with any hindrance. But maybe I should come in so you can close the door. Our neighbors may not appreciate the view."

"Oh don't be silly. They know I invited you over for a piece of pie. I won't be shocked if they were peeking out through their doors just a little bit."

But she did let me in and closed the door. "Would you like to get more comfortable? Maybe take off your shoes and socks and shirt and pants? I would hate to see them stained with juice from the pie."

Well in Rome do as the Romans do is the saying, I think. Or at least something close to that. So off almost everything came. "Do I have to worry about my boxers?"

"No I think they can stay on, for now anyway." She grabbed my arm and started to pull me toward the hallway.

"Isn't the kitchen that way?"

"Oh you silly man...pie is best served in the bedroom. The soft mattress is so much better that a hard surface."

Oliva was right. I enjoyed the pie so very much that night. It was sweet and juicy. I could almost say I wallowed in it that night. The second helping was as satisfying as the first and Oliva didn't object when I had a third piece. What she served to me after I finished that third piece was great. There is nothing like putting a load of cream into a pie to complete the meal. I don't know why she waited until after the third helping to get the cream but in hindsight I may not had the third helping if the cream had appeared earlier. All in all it was a very tasty and satisfying night.

As I headed to the door she asked, "Would you care for another piece of pie in a couple of weeks?"

"Yes, I would like that. To be honest I'm so satisfied right now it may take that long to need another serving. Thank you for a great evening."

Chapter 6

That was the beginning of a round robin of events that lasted for the next four years. I have to tell you that spending time with three different women can be exhausting. I'm just kidding. It wasn't even a little exhausting. It wasn't all oral, oh no, not all oral at all.

I didn't keep score. Never tried to because that would have been gross and demeaning to those three wonderful women. But I must confess that Ava really preferred oral. Maybe because of her ex's dislike for that type of thing. Then Mia was a fan of what is called doggy with oral running a very close second followed by an occasional time with anal. Oliva was all over the bed. We tried every known position and might have invented a few new ones.

Then Mia fell in a race and broke her hip. It didn't heal properly and she moved in with her sister out in Montana.

Ava found a man that offered her things I couldn't or wouldn't. So she moved out and into his home. She offered me one final chance to massage her leg but I told her it probably wasn't a good idea and after thinking a moment she agreed.

Oliva and I continued to share pie every other week or so until she too moved out to live with her brother and his family. To be with her nieces and nephews she said.

You might ask which my favorite was and I would have to tell you I couldn't and wouldn't even try to answer that question. Each one brought something special to bed. It was an adventure every night and I was blessed with the pleasure of their company.

Mia's apartment stayed empty for over six months. The economy was in the doldrums so after the owner accepting a reasonable offer I purchased the unit. Had some walls removed or changed and ended up with a super-size apartment. I still am wondering why I did it.

Ava's was sold to a young family. I enjoy hearing the pitter patter of his little feet running in the hallway.

And Olivas' sold to another lovely and lonely divorcee. I won't go into it but after getting to know each other we spent a lot of time in bed with each other. We both prefer to not play games. So when one of us gets the urge we just call the other and ask if a visit would be possible. The young wife caught her leaving my apartment one morning about five am and before I closed the door gave me a wink. I guess she may have an idea what is going on.

The End

I realize my style of writing isn't for everyone. Thanks for your kind words. It makes my efforts worthwhile. And constructive comments are always welcome.

12