Oliver's Corruption Pt. 01

Story Info
A beautiful boy is wanted by everyone around him.
6.8k words
4.39
55.2k
143
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheViter
TheViter
96 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Prologue

Set in modern world where female population is 70% of the total population. Men take a more of a submissive role in society whereas the women are the dominant ones. An average woman is taller and physically stronger than an average man. On average women are 5'10-5'11 and men are 5'3-5'4.

Men generally have short hair and women generally have longer hair. Both genders don't really wear makeup.

Men's nipples are sexualised tremendously to the point where if their nipples are seen even poking through the cloth fabric women make a big deal out of it.

Women's breasts and nipples are a lot less sexualised. They can't obviously, go everywhere topless showing bare breasts, but it isn't a big deal if their nipples are poking through or accidently visible.

Men have Penises which on average are 5" in length. 4.5"-5" is the most desirable size on men for women. Women have both sets of Genitals. Women's vaginas are for reproductive purposes only. They don't get pleasure from being penetrated and neither does the one penetrating. It has no warmth or tightness. That is why there are no accidental pregnancies. Women's penises are on average 6.5" in length.

Clothing is generally unisex, like skirts, jeans, tops, shirts, T-shirts, dresses, suits etc. can be worn both by men and women.

Men generally wear camisoles, bralettes etc. These are also considered unisex since women can also wear them but majority women prefer bras. All underwear is unisex as well.

Chapter 1

Oliver was woken up by his alarm. He groaned and rolled over to grab his phone on his night stand. Turning the alarm off, the eighteen-year-old stretched in his bed staring at the ceiling. He was still in senior year of his high school. His camisole hung from his shoulder as he sat up straight on his bed. With a yawn, he picked up his phone off his nightstand to check if he had any texts.

No texts.

"Well, it's finally Friday." He said as he got off his bed wearing his short sleeping shorts feeling kinda relieved that he at least would get two days of rest from school as he made his way to the bathroom he shared with his older sister.

Sarah was four years older than her little brother and attended the local university while living at home to save money. Sarah woke up early even though her classes do not start till 11 on Friday.

"Ehh, fuck it. I'll have some breakfast now, I guess." She said as she got out of her room to head downstairs to the kitchen. She stopped in front of the bathroom momentarily as she saw the door was slightly open. "Maybe...." Sarah thought as she peaked inside, and yeah there was Oliver facing away from her wearing his silky camisole and shorts. She saw his smooth legs, perfect ass and bit her lip as she felt a stirring in her sweatpants.

Ever since his eighteenth birthday a week ago, Sarah saw her little brother in a completely different light. She never paid attention but Oliver had become so beautiful, drop dead gorgeous actually. His black hair, green eyes, and perfect lean body with perfect butt that jiggled just the right amount. He was beautiful, cute and sexy all in one. Oliver was 5'5 to his sister's 6' stature.

Sarah took a mental picture of his body for later as she wished she could see him undress but sticking around too long was dangerous. She made her way downstairs to the kitchen where her mother was already working on breakfast. Sarah saw her mother wearing her usual business attire, her pantsuit. The blouse was white. "Good morning mom." Sarah said smiling as she took a seat at the table. "Good morning, baby." Amelia said as she moved to her daughter to kiss her forehead.

"You know me and ollie can handle making our breakfast, right?" Sarah said smiling

"Yeah, but I like making my babies breakfast."

"We're hardly babies, mom." Sarah laughed.

"Yeah, you've grown up so much." Amelia said wiping a fake tear. "But Ollie will always be my baby." She said smiling.

"Yeah, he IS a baby, isn't he? Sarah joked.

"Oh God, not this again." A voice came from the corner as the mother and daughter turn their head to see Oliver freshly showered and dressed for school.

"You know I have turned eighteen, right? I am a responsible adult now." Oliver said taking a seat beside his sister, pouting.

"Yes, you are. You're my little adult now." Amelia said as she planted multiple kisses on Oliver's cheek.

"Moooommm!" Oliver whined.

"Shh, let me get you some breakfast." Amelia said walking away from the table.

Oliver looked at his sister Sarah wearing her tank top and sweatpants. Her nipples were poking the fabric of her top as he looked at his sister's breasts which were pretty nice in size. Bigger than a handful, he guessed.

"Stop thinking like that about your sister." Oliver thought to himself as his mother sat down with them bringing them each a plate of their breakfast.

It had been just the three of them in their family for quite a while now, since Oliver's father left Amelia for another woman. Amelia was devastated but Oliver was her rock through the whole ordeal. "Do you want me to drop you off at school, honey?" Amelia spoke first. That's right he still had to get a driver's license but even then his mother is still too overprotective of him to let him drive.

"Uhm, suureee." Oliver said.

Sarah was eyeing her brother this whole time. He looked so beautiful in his tight jeans and shirt with that top button undone. She wished he wore dresses and skirts a bit more and showcase his body but he wore them rarely or for special occasions. What was he wearing underneath, she wondered? A bralette maybe, or is it another camisole? And what for underwear, thong? Boyshorts? Bikini panties?

"No stop thinking like that, you don't wanna get hard here." She thought to herself.

"Sarah you okay? You've barely talked." Oliver said finishing his breakfast.

"What? Yeah!" Sarah said smiling. "Everything is just fine, baby brother." She said getting up, kissing his forehead and taking her plate to the sink.

"Okay, weirdoooo." Oliver said jokingly. "Let's get going, mom." He said rushing his mom. Oliver was always like that, always smiling and laughing, full of energy and he would talk your ears off about anything if you allowed him.

"Okay okay baby." Amelia said as she got up taking in her son's lithe body. Look how beautiful my boy is, She thought as Oliver took her arm in his and pulled her to the door.

"Byeeee, Saraahhh." Oliver shouted as he got out of the door. Smiling he got in his mother's car and saw his mother get in as well. His eyes roamed his mother's body for a bit eyeing her breasts which were bigger than Sarah's. His mom was in really good shape as was Sarah. They both have really defined abs as he has seen multiple times when they work out in a sports bra. Oliver thought about his abs, even though he didn't work out much there was just a little definition to his abs and he was proud of that.

"Seat belt on, please." His mother said sternly but not too seriously.

That snapped Oliver out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, yeah." He said putting on his belt.

"Good boy." Amelia chuckled.

Once they were on their way Oliver got back to his usual talkative ways. He told his mother all about his evening, the show he watched and about the cute cat videos he saw on YouTube.

"So that's why I was thinking we should get a kitten." Oliver gushed.

"Yeah sure. Yesterday it was a puppy. Day before it was a turtle. Tomorrow it's gonna be a hamster." Amelia chuckled "Besides we don't need a kitten, we already have you." Amelia said keeping her hand on Oliver's cheek.

Oliver sighed leaning his head into his mother's hand. "Fine, but can we at least have a discussion about a kitten when I get home?

"Sure sweetheart." Amelia said knowing that he would forget all about the kitten when he goes about his day.

"We are here. You know I am surprised that you aren't embarrassed about your mom dropping you to school, Ollie." Amelia joked.

Oliver looked at his school entrance then back at his mom "Why would I be? I've got the best mom in the whole world." He said as he leaned towards his mom to give her a kiss on her cheek.

Oliver's statement about her being the best mom in the world made Amelia look at him. At the same time their lips met for a small peck.

"Oops!" Oliver giggled. "See you later mom, byeeeee." He said as he got out of the car.

That small peck made a jolt of electricity run through Amelia's body like never before and she felt a stirring in her pants.

"Oh my." She said as she looked at Ollie and his perfect ass in those tight jeans. "Wow." she sighed at started the car.

Oliver entered his school to see his four friends standing in the hallway, chattering. Adam was the other guy in their group. He was about an inch or two shorter than Oliver taking to his girlfriend, Emma. Adam was wearing his usual style of clothing, Short skirt with a stylish V-neck top. Emma was wearing her jean shorts with a sweatshirt. Ava and Isabella were standing with them.

Isabella or Bella as Oliver called her was one of Oliver's best friend since they were like seven. She was tall, about 6'1 or 6'2 with long blonde hair that reach her waist. Bella had a really nice body, really defined abs with nice breasts and a big tight butt from running track. In fact, she was the captain of their track team.

Ava was also one of Oliver's best friend since he was pretty young. The three of them were inseparable. He was not as close with Adam and Emma but considered them his friend. Ave, the brunette was about 5'11 with really short hair that is generally referred as "boy cut". Ava was in the debate team and chess club but she also played a bit of volleyball for fun. She wasn't in as good a shape as Bella but she had the largest breasts out of any girl in their friend group and the biggest butt. She didn't have abs but also wasn't fat just a little bit of a pouch.

Oliver walked up to his friends. "Good morning everyoneee." Oliver said as he walked up to them.

"Good morning ollie." Ava was the first the one to greet him with a smile. Ava had always had a bit of a crush on Oliver but to be fair who didn't. Oliver as always was clueless about anyone having crushes on him.

"You look happy this morning." Isabella said but thinking when is he not happy.

"Well, I don't wanna jinx it, but I might be getting a kitten." Oliver said standing between ava and Isabella.

"Oh no, not this again." Adam said rolling his eyes and leaning on Emma and everyone chuckled.

Isabella looked over her shoulder to see most of the girls checking out Oliver's ass in jeans, even those who were with their boyfriends.

"Bro, when are you gonna stop dressing as an 8-year-old girl?" Adam joked

"Ehh, this is just more comfortable for me, but maybe soon." Oliver giggled.

Truth was Oliver was still a virgin. He sometimes wished he could just be a slut, wearing revealing clothes having sex with a lot of people but at the same time he wanted his first time to be a little special. He did have sex toys that Adam gifted him as gag presents but he kept them. A butt plug, a vibrator and a 6" dildo that Oliver sometimes used.

"Well, you look good in everything." Emma said and Adam looked at her with a scowl.

"Yeah, you do." Ava added shyly

"Aww, thanks you guys." Oliver swooned bringing his hand to his heart.

"Come on, let's get to class, dork." Isabella said finally as she felt a little protective and possessive of him over everybody checking out his ass.

"Yeah, bells you're right." Oliver said looking at time on his phone. "See you two later." Oliver said to Adam and Emma as Oliver, Ava and Isabella made way to their first class of the day.

Back at home, Sarah looked around and sighed, she had a couple of hours to kill. She started to head towards her before coming to a stop in front of Oliver's. She looked around once again, and then decided to go in. As she entered the room she was hit with a sweet scent and she was immediately semi hard. Sarah went ahead and laid down on Oliver's bed and instantly smelled a magical fragrance. It's how Oliver always smelled. She was completely hard at this point as she took off her sweatpants. Sarah held her 7.5" length in her hand and gave it a light stroke before getting up. She walked towards Oliver's drawers and slid open the second one. There they were, her baby brother's various types of underwear. Her eyes went to a thong as she picked it up.

"Ohh, you slut, Ollie. You do wear thongs, don't you?" She said before taking a whiff of it, it was clean, it smelled a bit like ollie but not enough.

She put the thong back in before opening the third drawer and finding his three sex toys.

"Oh my god, what a slut my baby brother is." She moaned as she picked up his dildo and measured it up to her cock.

"Mmm, you're going to like my big hard cock, aren't you, you little cocktease?" She moaned as she gave her cock a few strokes. Her eyes now landed upon Oliver's laundry hamper, and inside it was his used underwear. Sarah immediately dropped the dildo back into the drawer before closing it and going after his worn lacy bikini underwear.

"Lacy Underwear, wow." Sarah moaned and took in the fragrance of the underwear. Oliver's scent on it was so potent, so strong, her cock was harder than ever. She laid down on the bed again not taking the underwear off her nose as she started stroking her cock.

"Ohh ollie, you want my cock, don't you? You want your big sister's cock baby" Sarah moaned as she stroked herself even more.

It was barely a minute before Sarah exploded all over herself and her cock was shooting out ropes.

"Wow I've never came that quick before. Ollie you really are amazing." She said after coming down from her orgasm as she put the underwear back into the hamper.

"Guess I'll take that shower now." Sarah sighed feeling completely satisfied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oliver finally made it to through the whole day of school as he met up with Ava and Isabella.

"Finally, the weekend is here people." He sighed.

"Do you have any plans?" Isabella said smiling at him.

"Yeah, sure, loads of plans." Oliver chuckled.

"You don't, do you?" Ava laughed.

"Mmmm, Noooo." Oliver sighed.

"Well, you can go to Mia's party" Ava smiled.

"Are you both going?" Oliver asked.

Ava and Isabella nodded.

"Maybe." Oliver said.

"Come on, you have only been to like a couple of parties since high school started." Isabella persuaded.

"Yeah, you should come."

A voice came from behind Oliver as he turned around to see Mia, the captain of the basketball team and a complete jock.

"We can get to know each other a little better." Mia flirted as Ava and Isabella's jaw tightened.

Oliver chuckled nervously "Maybe if I am free. I'll let them know." Oliver said pointing to Ava and Isabella.

"Sure thing, baby boy." Mia laughed as she walked away.

"Wow, what a douche." Ava pointed "But her parties are still good though."

"Anywayyyy." Oliver said trying to change the topic. "I need a ride home, any volunteers?"

"Oh, I wish Ollie, but I have track practice" Isabella said a bit disappointed that she could not spend more time with him.

"Oh, I can drop you." Ava jumped at the chance as she felt butterflies in her stomach and Isabella looked a bit envious.

"Oh sweet" Oliver said. "Let's go homie, needa get to the criiib." Oliver joked in an exaggerated accent which made both Isabella and ava chuckle.

"Good luck a practice bellz." Oliver called out as they head out to ava's car

"Thanks." Isabella murmured as she eyed Oliver's ass and watched him leave.

Ava and Oliver got into the car and soon were riding towards Oliver's house. Oliver was still enthusiastically talking about this how he got into recently and the conversation eventually drifted towards boyfriends and girlfriends.

"So, how's tinder working out for you?" Oliver asked raising his eyebrows.

"Ehh not good, not a lot of matches. The matches I get just want me to venmo them money or get a free meal out of me." Ava said a bit defeated.

"Wow, what a bunch of a-holes." Oliver frowned.

"It's probably because I look like a nerd and I'm not as tall and I'm fat" Ava said giving a fake smile.

Oliver was taken aback by this. He couldn't believe this was what Ava thought of herself.

"That's just not true Ava. You're such a catch. You're smart and funny. And not as tall? Ma'am do you want to touch the moon or something with your height?" Oliver said energetically.

Ava laughed at that "You're just---".

"No, I'm not just saying that because I'm your friend, I'm saying it because its true. And fat you said? Ma'am where? Don't let some a-holes on a dating app make you believe that. You're absolutely pretty Ava." Oliver said finally running out of breath.

"Okay okay, jeez ollie, sorry." Ava chuckled.

"Damn right you should be sorry." Oliver chuckled.

They finally stopped in front of Oliver's house when he finally stopped scolding Ava for talking shit about herself.

"Well, I'll see you later, dork." Ava said smiling.

"Yeah, and hey don't be too hard on yourself." Oliver said finally before giving ava a kiss on the cheek.

Ava got a view down Oliver's shirt when he did that giving her a glimpse of his bralette.

"Thanks!" Ava blushed.

"See ya, I'll let you know about the party." Oliver said getting out of the car.

"Okay." Ava smiled as she rushed home, she needed to do something before she forgot that image of him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just after 5 when Amelia returned home from work a bit tired.

"Ollie, you home?" Amelia asked loudly.

Oliver had finished quite an intense masturbation session as he found himself alone for a couple of hours. Oliver came down wearing a spaghetti strap camisole and really short shorts. He figured it was only his mom, who cares.

"Yes, mom" Oliver replied as he came downstairs.

Amelia's eyes widened for a second as she saw her boy's perfect body.

"Uhh, mom you okay?" Oliver said feeling his mom's eyes roam his body. It felt kinda flattering to him. His mom was a handsome woman. Amazing body and pretty face.

"Yeah baby. Your sister called me, she said she's gonna stay at her friend's dorm tonight. Something about a group project." Amelia said taking her eyes off of her son's body and looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"Okaayyy, so dinner for just two then?" Oliver asked heading towards the kitchen. He loved to cook and was really good at it.

"Yeah, but you don't have to cook, sweetie. We can order a pizza and watch a movie or something."

"I know, mom. I want to cook for you." Oliver said smiling and getting the ingredients out.

Amelia smiled and her heart swooned. "Okay then, honey. I'm gonna freshen up and change."

"Okay."

And with that Oliver went to work. He decided to make chicken parmesan which was one of Amelia's favourite.

Amelia came down after a while wearing a tank top without a bra and shorts without any underwear which was probably not a good idea considering how turned on she got near her son and also considering what he was wearing but since it was just the two of them, she was willing to take that chance, hell maybe he gets seduced by her.

Oliver was cooking with his back towards Amelia. Amelia looked at his ass once more. His shorts just covered his perfect ass and his smooth legs were all on display.

Amelia walked up behind him and embraced him from behind. At 6'1 Amelia towered over Oliver. She was holding him with her hands just below his chest when she whispered into his ear. "Mmm, chicken parmesan, my favourite, Ollie." She kissed his ear.

TheViter
TheViter
96 Followers
12