Oliver's Game

Story Info
Movie date becomes wild, dirty game.
1.8k words
4.33
11.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline heaved a deep sigh, her small, perky bosom gently bouncing as she did. He was late. Again. She checked her phone for any missed messages or calls. There were none, and none would come. Oliver loved to keep her waiting. There was something about how obediently Caroline would wait that lit a fire in him. He thoroughly enjoyed testing her patience. She stood from the cold cement steps and stretched, cursing him in her mind.

"Where do you think you're going?" Oliver called out, as he strolled around the corner, hands in his pockets, looking completely relaxed and unhurried.

"You're an hour late. You've forfeited your right to speak to me in that tone. I should have left forty-five minutes ago." They both knew she hadn't stood with the intention of going anywhere. Caroline would wait for Oliver forever if he asked her to, but she liked to give him a hard time. It was no secret that her playfully defiant attitude excited him. One side of his mouth curled into the smirk that made her knees weak and her labia begin to grow moist.

"Brat," he said, looking her up and down like a hungry animal, before beckoning for her to step closer.

Caroline nodded and moved toward him. It never seemed to matter what they were doing or what she was wearing, Oliver always looked at her like he was about to eat her alive. Even though they had been sleeping together for years, it never failed to send chills through her entire body. As they embraced, he lightly ran his fingertips along the back of her neck, only to thread them into her hair and yank a chunk of it. It was an act that probably wasn't obvious to passersby, but was enough to remind her to behave. Caroline let out a noise that was half whimper, half moan, and all pleasure. Oliver smiled, released Caroline's golden locks and gestured toward the building behind her.

"Shall we?" He asked, lips grazing her ear. Caroline said nothing, but nodded and slipped her arm around his waist. Their afternoon had barely started and already her cheeks felt flush with heat, and her loins had begun to stir.

"Is this a new skirt?" Oliver's fingers moved against the hem of her skirt and her pale, bare thigh. Caroline grinned. The sexiest thing about their relationship was by far the trust they had in one another. He always made the plans, texting her a minimal amount of details, but she never doubted whether she would enjoy herself. Sometimes she'd come home to find an envelope full of cash and instructions like "buy something sexy" or "cocktail dress". He trusted her judgment in clothing, and she never disappointed.

"Not new, but I don't believe you've seen it before," she said, grabbing his hand and calmly moving it to her waist as they entered the movie theater she'd been waiting in front of.

"It's very short," he mused, pursing his lips in mock disapproval.

"I know. And you wouldn't have it any other way," Caroline beamed, cutting Oliver off before he could spout any further nonsense, pretending he didn't love it. He smiled at her and cleared his throat before approaching the clerk at the ticket counter.

"Two for whatever R rated film is playing soonest, please." The teenager behind the glass nodded, and obliged.

"What are we seeing?" Caroline asked, as they walked toward the theaters.

"Doesn't matter," he replied cooly, "c'mon, they're seating now." She sighed and shook her head, but followed without a word. They found their way to the center of the theater and took their seats, anticipation building in the pair. The theater was about half full; empty enough that they had the row to themselves, but full enough to add some real excitement to Oliver's game.

Soon after they were settled, the lights dimmed and commercials faded to loud previews. Oliver turned to Caroline and grinned a wicked grin, leaning close to whisper in her ear, "Ready? Don't make a sound."

Caroline blushed and nodded. This was one of Oliver's favorite games: take her somewhere public and do to her as he pleased while she struggled to keep quiet and avoid attracting any attention. He began, running his hand over Caroline's bare thigh before swiftly slipping it up her skirt and between her legs. She shivered and closed her eyes as he lightly prodded at her uncovered labia.

"No panties?" She didn't need to open her eyes to know his grin had slid into that devilish smirk again, "Good girl," his breath was warm against her ear.

Caroline didn't respond. She didn't need to; her body was responding enough for the both of them. Oliver kept his eyes on her face as he touched her, teasing in a finger, and later a second. He ran his thumb over the tip of her clit, slowly drawing circles. He could sit like this forever, torturing Caroline with slow, deliberate movements, as her pussy grew wetter and wetter. Soon, she would begin to throb with desire and want to beg for more, but that would break the rules of their game. She bit her lip hard. Her need to keep quiet was warring with an unspeakable urge to vocalize her pleasure and want.

Oliver's cock grew firm and thick as he watched the torment play across Caroline's face. Even in the dark theater, it was everything he needed to initiate the next phase of the game. He slowly pulled his hand away from Caroline's warm, wet slit, causing her to open her eyes and glare over at him.

"Don't look at me like that," he whispered with a chuckle, "You didn't think this was just going to be about you, did you?" He reached out and stroked her cheek with his still wet hand before gesturing to his erection, straining against his pants. Caroline smiled and immediately moved to undo the button and zipper of Oliver's jeans. An explosion sounded from the screen in front of them and Caroline took the opportunity to climb atop his manhood.

Oliver let out a great sigh as he slid into her. She kissed him hard then, tongue moving into his mouth while she began to thrust against him. He smiled against her lips and leaned forward into the kiss. He always loved being in control, but it was also nice to let go and leave Caroline to her own devices. He liked to feel what she wanted, what rhythm she thought was right for the moment. He threaded a hand into her hair as she rocked against him, hard and steady. Each time Caroline lifted her hips and allowed the full extent of him inside her, she let out a hard breath through her nose. Oliver knew those exhales would undoubtedly be throaty moans if they were elsewhere. He loved how hard she was trying to win.

With his free hand, he grabbed one of her pillowy ass cheeks under her skirt, digging his nails in hard enough that she would most certainly have little half moon shaped scrapes. In response, Caroline's whole body tensed and she bit his lip until they both tasted blood. At that, a small moan escaped him, barely audible over the nose of the movie.

One of the things they'd both always loved about each other was that, even though Oliver was definitely in charge, their back and forth was effortless. Everything came easy to them; conversation, sex, it was all simple, and there were never any awkward moments.

He threw his hips up, wanting more of her, and starting to take control of the rhythm again as he began stroking faster. It wouldn't be long before he reached climax, but he knew she wasn't car off either.

Oliver licked the blood from his lip and leaned forward to bite the soft skin at the nape of Caroline's neck. Her eyes went wide, and she pushed her fingers into his soft, curly hair.

Caroline was losing herself in the pulsing of her pussy and the cadence of Oliver's cock pounding in and out of her dripping, wet cunt. It didn't seem to matter how many times they had sex; every time was just as good as the first. She dug the tips of her fingers into his scalp and tugged on his hair, arching her back as she did.

"This is it," Oliver thought, just seconds before he bit into Caroline's neck like a perfectly ripe peach, losing all control and filling her with rope after rope of his hot cum. Caroline sighed and buried her face in his hair, delighted to let go and allow the waves of her own orgasm to crash over her. Oliver continued to thrust himself into her while they climaxed in tandem.

Caroline's body thrashed and jerked in Oliver's lap, as the intensity of her orgasm rocked through her. After a few more blissful moments of this, Oliver brushed his lips against hers. She kissed him slowly and sweetly, savoring the moment.

"What a good girl you were," Oliver whispered, smirking against her mouth. Behind Caroline, they heard the male lead in the film giving a speech about how he was beginning to doubt whether he was the man for the job.

Caroline rolled her eyes, planting another kiss on Oliver's lips. She was very proud of how well she'd done, but she'd never admit to doubting her skill.

"I need a drink now. Want anything?" She purred, breath hot in his ear. Oliver renewed his grip on Caroline's ass and let out a low growl.

"The only snack I need is you," he breathed, grinding her earlobe gently in his teeth. Caroline sucked in a breath and pressed her face into his shoulder. "And a box of Goobers," he continued with a small chuckle.

She nodded and smiled, kissing his forehead before she slipped off his lap as discreetly as she could manage. Crouching down, she loped out of the theater and toward the concession stand. When she stood fully up, Caroline felt some of their combined fluids start to trickle down her thigh, but she didn't dare stop and clean herself up. She was Oliver's little slut, and she didn't care who knew.

"One medium root beer, a box of Goobers, and a box of Muddy Bears, please," Caroline grinned at the pimple-faced teenager behind the counter. She'd seen him staring at the hem of her skirt as she approached. She wondered, briefly, if he could smell the sex on her. The boy nodded, rang her up and passed her the snacks, dropping the Goobers twice on the way to her. She felt his gaze when she turned and walked away, all the way until she was out of sight. She giggled to herself as she slipped back into the theater, knowing Oliver would get a kick out of that later.

"How's the movie?" she whispered, sliding back into her seat. Caroline passed Oliver his candy, and set her drink between them.

"Not as good as the first half, that's for sure," he grinned and rested a hand on her knee.

"What are we watching, anyway?" Caroline asked softly, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Doesn't matter," Oliver shrugged, a wicked smirk creeping across his face as he squeezed her thigh.