Theatre de Amore Ch. 01: Opening Night

Story Info
It's the Opening Night at Theatre de Amore's sex club.
8k words
4.63
25.2k
28

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M8dOvGlaz
M8dOvGlaz
283 Followers

Theatre de Amore resides solely in the realm of fantasy. Everyone in this series is a consenting adult (18+ years of age), and there's no need for concern over STDs or unwanted pregnancies. Just enjoyment of the world as created by the imagination. (Elements contained in this story include: voyeurism/exhibitionism, MF/CFNM sex, group sex, oral sex).

Theatre de Amore, Ch. 1: Opening Night

"Have you double checked the set up in the fourth-floor suites?" Billy asked, for what seemed like the hundredth time that day as I set a cup of hot chamomile tea on his desk.

"Yes, Billy. I've tripled checked them." I ran an affectionate hand over his hair, before settling my fingers on the back of his neck. Rubbing gently, I tried to work some of the tension knots loose. "I've double and tripled check all the items. Everything, and everyone, is ready to go."

"Oh, Selena," he sighed, his flair for the dramatic coming to the foreground, "what if we are a flop? What if no one shows up, and the entire opening weekend is a disaster?"

"That's not going to happen," I said firmly. I worked my fingers into his shoulders, massaging, offering reassurance via touch, while he fidgeted with a pencil. "Your VIP guests have all either sent in an RSVP, or booked a future date. That alone has ensured your success before we've even opened the doors."

"Our success," he said. He reached up and found my left hand, squeezing it gently. He lifted it to his lips and pressed his mouth to my palm. "My muse." He kissed each of my fingertips. "My beautiful Selena." His thumb slowly stroked the back of my hand. "Let me see you."

He turned his chair, tugging my hand gently until I stood before him. I stood still, waiting patiently for his next move. I hoped his thoughts might be moving away from the many anxieties surrounding opening night at the Club, and toward more intimate pursuits.

Billy was a charmer. A man with a charismatic personality, good looks, and a passion for the creative arts. He was almost comically vain, but in him, it was an endearing trait rather than being obnoxious. He was also a fussy dresser, and his hair was dyed to avoid showing any gray. Billy was over twenty years my senior, and at forty-five, maintained a good physique through a combination of working out, burning a lot of nervous energy, and an active sex life. Sometimes that sex life was with me, and sometimes with other partners.

"My muse," he repeated warmly, pulling me onto his lap. I leaned into him, and our lips met for a passionate kiss. "How long has it been for us, Selena?"

"Two months or so," I answered. "We've been busy getting the Club ready." Billy and I weren't always steady lovers, but we remained the best of friends for the past few years. He'd been a guest speaker at my university when we met. He'd been giving a talk on the success of his theatre company, which he had since disbanded in pursuit of other activities. Fortunately for Billy, he had the kind of serious money that allowed him to flit from interest to interest as he wished.

It was Billy who convinced me to come and work in his new venture, Theatre de Amore, a "luxury club for the sexually adventurous," as he liked to call it. Until I'd met Billy, I hadn't been sexually adventurous at all. I was quite different now from the naïve student I had been at age twenty-one, but there was more waiting for me to explore. Now, I was one of his primary managers in this new business, as well as one of his favored actresses in the theatre division. I even lived on-site, in my own large suite on the fifth floor, the floor reserved solely for staff.

I let thoughts of the Club fade and lost myself in the feel of Billy's lips, reveling in the hard feel of his mouth against mine. Just as I was thinking of making an offer to disrobe, he pulled back from me. I could see by the glint in his eye that he had similar thoughts. Then he shook his head minutely.

"I can't. Not now, my dear. I can't concentrate at all, and you are a woman who deserves my full attention. Please, my darling girl, please go and check it all once more? For me and my peace of mind."

"All right," I said with a laugh, but felt somewhat disappointed. I understood his feelings, though, because I understood him. He truly was impossible when he was fretting over something, whether it was a new financial investment, or his first upcoming production that we would be putting on Saturday evening. Billy would be a distracted mess until the end of the Club's grand opening.

After our grand two night opening this Friday and Saturday, we would then keep the Club open Thursday night through Sunday mid-day, and by special appointment booking. The theatre shows would mainly occur on Saturday nights, except for special occasions.

"Promise me that you'll stay on the floor and watch over things most of the night? I'm sorry to ask but I need you there to put out fires. No matter how thoroughly one prepares, something always goes wrong on opening night!"

"I promise," I said, reassuring him once more. Staying on the floor meant that I would be supervising the staff and working out any issues for the guests. I wouldn't be free to indulge in any of the offerings of our Club until things had been running smoothly for a few hours at least.

"And promise that you won't come down to the public floor, even to peek? You'll let Marley and Tom take care of the public areas."

Billy had designated the first floor as a public floor. Non-members could pay a door charge to come indulge in the more basic entertainments that would be available there. The second through fourth floors were for members and their personal guests, and were more exclusive. The theater was on the third floor, while members could utilize suites on the fourth floor. The fifth floor was staff only.

"You will be the face of the exclusive services of the property," Billy had told me during the planning stages. "There will be plenty of others to mingle with the general public, Selena. It is you setting the tone on the upper floors. You cannot be seen mingling with the hoi polloi."

"You can be such a snob," I'd answered, laughing. Billy knew very well I came from a background that would barely qualify as working class, but it was typical of him to make such a comment. He never let me get away with thinking I was ordinary, or that I should do ordinary things.

"My lovely muse," he whispered, giving me a light kiss before lifting me from his lap. "I regret my mind won't let me focus on our mutual pleasure instead of that of our guests tonight. I'll make it up to you another time." He swatted me very lightly on the rump. "Now go, so I can drink my tea and pop a Xanax."

I laughed as I left the basement office to start my fourth tour of the club that day.

* * * * * * * * *

I wasn't the only staff member who lived on-site. The fifth floor was devoted to employees, some of whom had permanent rooms there. There was a large common room, plus a shared kitchen and dining area that was shared at one end of our floor. At the other end, we had a small gym, sauna, locker room, and bathroom facilities. There was a room we used for music and dancing, and another space for computers and hobbies. Billy thought that, since not all of the staff had homes and a family, the Club would provide that atmosphere for them. Still, anyone who worked for us could make use of the common areas upstairs, or occasionally stay in one of the smaller unoccupied rooms or the eight-bed dorm room, as needed. People could use those rooms when they worked overnight or the weekend in order to avoid the drive back into the city.

Living upstairs meant a slightly smaller paycheck, but it was nowhere near the cost of paying rent elsewhere. Our Club, a large converted warehouse, lay on the outskirts of the city, just far enough out to offer privacy to those who visited, but close enough to attract visitors. Staff who stayed on-site could choose to work other jobs in the city during the week. Some helped out with maintenance and other part-time work in the Club. We even had what we called 'volunteer staff', people who would help out for a couple of hours with various duties on the floor, before then spending the rest of the evening indulging themselves in various aspects of the Club.

The fifth floor was in a flurry of activity, with staff members buzzing around as they prepared for the grand opening that evening. Almost every room's door stood open, as people milled around visiting each other, modeling their various chosen outfits for the evening, and fussing with hair and makeup. A few staff members were in the gym having a last-minute workout. There was a mix of people attempting to relax a bit in the sauna, and others were in the changing rooms or the showers. I spoke briefly to everyone I encountered, giving advice where asked, encouragement where needed, and relishing the general air of excitement that was being generated.

"Selena! Get in here," Jenny shouted at me as I passed her open doorway. I stepped into her room. She was sitting on her bed, painting her toenails pink. "Bitch, I hope that's not what you're wearing tonight!" She laughed, rolling her eyes at the sight of my gray sweats and oversized t-shirt. The only thing she seemed to be wearing was the red silk Club robe that each of us had in our wardrobes. Jenny's pretty face was bright with excitement, her high spirits echoing those of the other fifth-floor occupants. Her short blonde hair was damp from the shower, her legs freshly shaven. She gave off the light scent jasmine from her scented lotion.

"I just have to check that everything is ready, then I'll get changed. Don't get carried away and forget you're my backup until midnight, you hussy." I smiled and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Billy must be having one of his neurotic fits again." She grinned. "Why don't you let me paint your nails?"

"Maybe tomorrow afternoon." I looked at her toes. "But nothing too bright. I have the theatre tomorrow night." Jenny stuck out her tongue. "I have to do my checks. Keep an eye on the kids for me." Even though several of the staff members were older than me, I was the den mother of the group and Jenny was their big sister.

"Yeah, go count all the towels in the suites. Again. You and Billy need to relax." She set her polish on the nightstand, then flopped back onto the bed, spreading her arms wide. It had the effect of causing her robe to gape open, revealing one of her large breasts along with an expanse of her toned stomach. The corner of her robe managed to delicately drape itself between her legs, keeping her vagina covered. "I could help you relax, Selena," she purred at me, winking. I knew she was still at the 'just teasing' stage; her nipples hadn't hardened yet.

"Save it for the guests," I said, rising from her bed with a smile. It wouldn't be the first time Jenny had made the offer. She periodically offered to seduce me, claiming she knew that I'd enjoy women as much as I do men. She might have been right, but I hadn't figured everything out just yet. The Club would provide me with the perfect environment to expand my sexual horizons.

"You and me, Selena. One day." She blew me a kiss, which I pretended to catch, as I backed out of her open door. "Change those sweats, girl," she yelled after me, laughing.

The fourth-floor suites were fine. For the most part, the fourth floor was comprised of twenty regular suites. They were simple bedrooms, each equipped with a king-sized bed, and a small half-bath en suite. Each bedroom also contained a small refrigerator, a solid table, two chairs, and a small closet. The beds were made, the Club members' blue robes were hung on hooks, and plenty of towels and an extra set of bedsheets were on hand. The refrigerator was stocked with bottled water and sports drinks. A bottle of wine waited on the table.

There were some smaller bedrooms available without a bathroom and the small extras. A sauna, locker room, showers, and toilets were at the far end of the hall just like the fifth floor. There was a small communal kitchen and vending area nearby. On one side of the hallway, before reaching the sauna and lockers, was a seating area for socializing rather than more bedrooms. Comfortable couches, chairs, and coffee tables were set up in small clusters. There was a set of bookshelves against one of the walls, and several computers set up on the opposite side of the room. Music played quietly in the background. The opposite side of the hallway included a similar set up, but you had to enter through a glass door. This area included a large screen TV on two walls, which could be operated separately or in tandem.

I'd enjoyed helping Billy work with his architect and builder on the set up of the various floors. It had been a fun and exciting project from start to finish, and now it had culminated into this, our opening night. I looked forward to the reaction of the members, various visitors, and the eager staff. Everything had been arranged to achieve both luxury and practicality. Cleanup, as Billy liked to say, could be a bitch.

Tomorrow, I suspected, Billy would turn his neurotic energy into making sure our Theatre on the third floor was perfect for our debut Saturday night. I smiled and took the elevator to the second floor to begin my final inspection before the doors opened tonight.

* * * * * * * * *

I walked slowly down the second floor's main hallway, approaching the quieter end of the building. There was a small pub ahead of me, a welcome sight after I'd spent half an hour roaming the noisier bar and dance floor at the opposite end. I smiled slightly at the sight of Paris coming out of the pub on the arm of one of the members. It was close to midnight, and I'd left Jenny patrolling the fourth floor while I checked everything on the second floor.

"I've got my 12:01 fuck picked out, Selena," Jenny had said with a smirk, looking over one of the men sitting in the lounge area. He was looking at her with matching naked interest in his eyes. "I hope Pixie is done playing woodland fairy, or what-the-fuck-ever it is she does. I saw her leading a couple off to her little playground about an hour ago. She better be ready to take over her shift." Jenny smiled coyly at the man on the sofa. "I'm horny and wet as hell, girl. I kinda didn't account for how hot it was going to be having to look but not touch while working a shift." She laughed, turning her face up to me as she set her head against my shoulder. Her heels were taller than mine, but she was still shorter than me. "Do something for me," she whispered.

I raised an amused eyebrow.

"Give me a kiss." She grinned and licked her bottom lip. "Just to get things going."

"No tongue," I answered quietly, and let her pull my head down so she could press her lips to mine. Her hand caressed the back of my neck as she nibbled my lips. I savored it for a moment, enjoying Jenny's hard mouth on mine. She was right about how difficult it was to walk the floors, taking care of small problems, stopping to visit with the patrons, able to see others at their sex play while being unable to indulge.

Jenny released me and gave me a sultry smile.

"Are you sure you don't want to join us?" she teased, and we both glanced toward the man she had picked out for herself. He had slipped his hand inside his robe, and from the movement of his exposed arm, appeared to be stroking himself. I felt my nipples hardening for what must have been the hundredth time that night.

"I've got a couple of more hours to go, I think." I sighed internally. Possibly I needed to rotate the staff every couple of hours rather than every four. Then again, the prolonged state of arousal was in itself nearly as satisfying as indulging in sexual whims.

"Ah well," Jenny said lightly. She licked her lips as she watched her target.

"Only about fifteen more minutes to go," I said, and tore my eyes away from the man.

"Thanks for the kiss, you hot bitch. Looks like it was just the ticket." She slapped me lightly on the ass as I turned to return downstairs. I laughed lightly over my shoulder at her, as I moved away from her high-heeled form. I wondered if she would bother to go upstairs to change out of her slinky dress or just shed it where she stood when the clock struck midnight.

Stepping inside the dimly-lit pub, I paused to take a good look around.

Jared nodded at me from behind the bar, then gave a subtle tip of his head toward a man who sat at the end of the bar, drinking alone. I returned a small nod, and continued my examination of the pub.

At that moment, most of our visiting population seemed to be engaged in other areas of the Club but there were a few couples and small groups scattered around the room. Most of them wore only their robes, though a few wore even less. I smiled at the patrons who made eye contact, allowing my eyes to linger on each person long enough for them to know I'd noticed them.

I made a slow circuit of the room, speaking briefly with those whose attention wasn't otherwise engaged. I politely excused myself from an invitation to join two men who sat drinking together at one of the tables. They were watching two other men make out with a woman they had sandwiched between them in a booth. I recognized one of the men and the woman, recalling Billy's file on their likes and dislikes.

As I passed the booth, the man paused with his hand on the woman's exposed breast and requested I check the availability of short-term rooms. After tapping an app on my smartphone, I set a room lock to open to his keycard, and indicated their audience at the other table. The man grinned at me, then whispered to the woman with him. Her eyes opened and sought the gaze of the pair of men at the table. She smiled carnally, and before I had even moved away from the table, she came around the fingers of the other man, who had been steadily finger-fucking her since I walked in. The men at the other table weren't even blinking now as they watched her.

The first man in the booth gave me a wicked grin. He got up and went to speak to the men at the table, all of them completely ignoring the raging hardon that tented the front of his belted robe.

Before I'd moved much further, the five of them departed to the room I'd reserved. I hoped the mister of 'Mr. and Mrs. Jones Number Eight' enjoyed the rest of their night. I was sure his partner would; she liked being used by multiple men, and he liked watching.

My circuit of the pub complete, I approached the man sitting at the bar. He hadn't even turned from his drink to observe any of the other occupants, which was unexpected. He was also wearing a suit, the only man I'd seen here tonight that remained fully clothed at this late hour. I was curious.

"Do you mind if I sit?" I asked.

The man turned his head toward the sound of my voice. He had lovely blue eyes, light brown hair touched with gray, and a mildly guarded expression. He let his eyes roam over me slowly, his expression warming a little.

"As long as you're not expecting more than company at the bar," he replied, sipping his drink.

I gestured to Jared, pointing at the drink in the man's hand. Jared selected one of the better whiskey brands and poured two fingers for me. He set it down and withdrew to the opposite end of the bar, leaving us alone.

"Isn't it a little strange to visit a sex club but make yourself unavailable?" I asked, eyes flickering to the black wristband he was wearing. A red wristband would have indicated he was available for approach. Technically, he could have already spent the earlier part of the evening engaged in activities aside from drinking at the bar, but I had a feeling he hadn't. "Unless, of course, your preference is simple voyeurism." Somehow, I didn't think that was accurate either.

M8dOvGlaz
M8dOvGlaz
283 Followers