Olivia Cums for Ava Pt. 01

Story Info
Olivia accidentally walks in on her roommate's shower.
1.2k words
4.6
14.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyx_82
Nyx_82
37 Followers

"Ava, are you here?" Olivia called out as she struggled through the doorway with her hands full of groceries. She hadn't seen her roommate's car outside, but she hadn't remembered Ava saying that she had plans tonight. Setting the bags on the table, she listened for a moment, but there was no response. Not thinking anything of it, Olivia put the groceries away and walked down the hall to use the bathroom.

When she opened the bathroom door, she wasn't prepared to see Ava stepping out of the shower, dripping wet and completely naked. The two women stared at each other for what felt like an eternity; Ava made no move to reach for a towel, and Olivia couldn't help but let her eyes wander a little bit. She hadn't realized how beautiful her friend's body was.

"Um - I'm so sorry," Olivia stammered, turning around and leaving the bathroom, almost crashing into the wall as she did so.

Olivia practically ran down the hallway to her room, her cheeks burning with embarrassment. Once inside, she slammed the door behind her, and leaned against it with her eyes closed, trying desperately to slow her heart rate and her breathing.

Why was it such a big deal to her anyway? She and Ava were both women with all the same bits and pieces. It wasn't the first time that Olivia had seen another woman naked, and she and Ava had known each other for years. But for some reason, walking in on Ava had sent Olivia into a panicky spiral. And Olivia thought she knew what that reason might be, though she was reluctant to admit it.

Even now, while trying her best to forget about what just happened, Olivia couldn't stop her mind from drifting back to how the water had glistened on Ava's curvy body, her nipples still erect from the shock of going from the hot water of the shower to the cool air of the bathroom. And while Olivia had tried not to let her eyes wander too much, she had caught a glimpse of Ava's freshly shaved pussy, still glistening from the water. Olivia bit her lip and wondered what that pussy would look like covered in a different type of wetness.

The intrusive thoughts of Ava's body had caused a familiar heat to begin building in Olivia's lower belly. Sharp jolts of arousal traveled from her stomach down to her vagina, and she could already feel her underwear dampening in anticipation. Olivia paused for a few moments, asking herself how messed up it would be to masturbate to the thought of her naked best friend. Coming away from the door and moving toward her bed, she decided that it would be better to get it out of her system to avoid any awkwardness in the future. At least, that was what she was telling herself.

Settling on the bed, Olivia closed her eyes and began running her hands over the surface of her clothes, taking her time when she reached her breasts. For now, she was staying north of her waist - waiting always made the orgasm better. Impatient, she sat up and quickly removed her t-shirt before laying back against the pillows in just her bra. She began trailing her fingers lightly along her stomach, stopping just short of her waistline as she brought her fingers back up to circle her breasts. Her nipples had hardened and she could feel them poking through the thin fabric of her bra. She squeezed both breasts hard, and an involuntary moan escaped the back of her throat.

Brought back to reality for a moment, Olivia reminded herself that Ava was probably just down the hallway and that she should try to be quiet. She tried to ignore the wetness that she felt escaping her at the thought of Ava listening to her moans of pleasure as she touched herself.

Frustrated with the lack of access, Olivia removed her bra, letting her large breasts bounce free as the air conditioning hardened her nipples even further. She arched her back and shimmied out of her pajama pants as well, leaving her completely naked other than her panties. Beneath them, her pussy begged for her attention - but she wasn't ready yet.

Olivia moved her hands to her bare breasts and tweaked her nipples gently, pretending that they were Ava's hands. She thought about how it would feel to have her friend's mouth on them, leaving marks and using her tongue to lap at her engorged nipples. Olivia was fortunate enough to have breasts large enough that allowed her to suck on her own nipples when she was horny in her alone time, and she took full advantage of this now. Lifting her right breast to her lips, she sucked the pink nipple gently into her mouth and began running her tongue in soft circles around it, moaning as she did so. The vibrations from her mouth caused the pressure in her already throbbing pussy to intensify.

After giving the same treatment to her left breast, Olivia decided that it was time to go lower. Eyes closed once again, she moved her hand down to begin rubbing herself through her underwear. She wasn't the least bit surprised to find that they were soaked through; she had felt her wetness the moment she had seen Ava naked in the bathroom and it had only grown from there. While some women might ditch the underwear and jump straight into direct contact, Olivia thought that touching herself through her underwear was a sexy tease, the friction from the fabric sending delicious jolts of pleasure to her clit.

The teasing only lasted a few minutes though, and Olivia rapidly stripped her panties off and threw them off the bed. Her pussy was throbbing, glistening from the stimulation and the work of Olivia's dirty mind. Reaching one hand back up to play with her nipples, Olivia moved her other hand down to start spreading the wetness over the length of her slit. Spreading her lips, she used two fingers to begin drawing lazy circles around her clit, moaning loudly at the feeling. She imagined that her fingers were actually Ava's tongue, cleaning her up and making her feel good after seeing what she had done to her.

What would it feel like to have Ava go down on her? What would it feel like to have her fingers inside of her? At this thought, Olivia plunged two fingers inside herself; they slipped in easily and soon she was pumping her fingers in and out, in and out, consumed by the thought of Ava fucking her. She increased the speed and the pressure, fucking herself hard while making sure that on each thrust her thumb was still crashing into her clit. She hadn't felt this good in a very long time. She could feel the pressure building in her core and she knew that she was ready to cum.

Speeding up, Olivia continued to finger herself until she felt her back begin to arch. Her entire body convulsed, her breasts bouncing wildly as the pleasure of her orgasm spread from her center to her fingertips. She could feel her pussy convulsing as her cum spilled out of her onto the bed. Olivia shivered as she removed her fingers from her pussy and gently rubbed her clit to ride out the remainder of the orgasm.

"It looks like you've made a mess."

Olivia's eyes snapped open and, to her horror, saw Ava leaning against the doorway, a knowing smirk on her face.

Nyx_82
Nyx_82
37 Followers