Masturbation Panties

Story Info
I encourage someone to masturbate to my panties.
1.3k words
4.61
9.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carriefun
carriefun
13 Followers

So early on in my college years I recall the experience of doing laundry without any privacy.  I was still shy about letting guys see my panties, so when it came to remove that load of laundry I tried to do it as quickly as possible.  Well, on one such occasion a cute guy walked in, and, true to form, I tried to stash the panties in my basket as quickly as possible and quickly cover them with a sweatshirt.  Well, this time one pair in particular didn't quite make it - a lacy pair of pretty mint-green panties.  Instead, they dropped on the floor right between us.  He was a little taken aback and just stared at them.  I was horrified and quickly snatched them up and put them in the basket.  Sadly, there is no more to the story regarding that experience.

However, from that point on, whenever I would put them on I would recall that experience and wonder, "what if".  What if he had said something, or teased me about them, or indicated he liked them?  I liked the idea of wearing them and him looking at me.  I would slide them up my legs and imagine him watching me.  I adjusted my panties around my bikini area thinking of him getting hard.  I would often put them on and then caress them - touch them - feel them.  They were so lacy and pretty.  I would get so wet wearing them.  Sometimes I would rub myself so hard through them, rubbing the material between my lips.  I would purposely get the panties wet with my juices - and still be surprised at how wet they were.

Whenever I would masturbate with these panties, I would leave them on.  I would pull them to the side slowly, exposing my pussy.  I imagined him watching me.  I would spread my lips slowly, rather than dive right to my clit.  I would slowly rub the wetness from my hole up around my clit, loving how wet I would be.  Finally, I couldn't take it, and would rub myself so hard and so fast.  My orgasms always lasted so long in those panties.

I decided it was time to relive the first moment and stop wondering "what if". An opportunity arose where I found myself doing laundry with a cute guy. As I was pulling my clothes out of the dryer, I made sure that these were the last ones, so I could throw them on top. I did so, and made a show of shoving the laundry basket on the table loudly, while I appeared distracted with the rest of my laundry. Sure enough, it caught the eye of my laundry room companion. I caught him stealing glances, but I didn't call him on it. I was nervous, but I had come there with a mission.

"I see you looking," I said boldly. He seem startled. "At my panties," I said. "That's ok. They are my favorites."

"I can imagine," he finally stammered.

"What do you like best?" I asked. "The color? Or the material?"

He was obviously not prepared to engage in this subject. The poor guy had a very confused look on his face.

I picked up the panties. "I love the color," I said. Then I held the panties up, laying them out in one hand, caressing them in the other. "And the fabric is just so sexy."

I kept caressing the fabric, watching as he couldn't take his eyes off them. Finally he looked up at me, slightly horrified that he had been caught staring. I asked him again, "Do you like the color? Or the material?" I gave him an evil grin with a slight tilt of my head.

"Both," he finally said. "I love both."

"You need to see them on," I said. "Hold onto them for a second." I handed him the panties. Then I reached up my skirt, hooked the edges of my white cotton bikini panties that I had worn into the laundry room and pulled them down, stepping out of them as they hit the floor. I picked them up, tossed them onto the top of my basket.

He didn't move, so I held out my hand.

"My panties, please," I demanded.

He handing them to me and I slipped into them and slid them up my legs, making a show of making sure they fit properly. I pulled up my skirt so he could see the full panties, while I adjusted the waistband and used my fingers to make sure they stretched nicely across my ass. I adjusted the front too, practically pulling them away from myself so that he could almost see my trimmed bush. I turned each way, running my hands over my body displaying the pretty panties. His eyes were glued.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Wonderful," was his reply.

I felt bold. Empowered. I lowered my voice and whispered, "Does it make you hard?"

"Yes," he said. Then he repeated, "yes."

"You can touch yourself, if you want." I told him. "Take it out. I want to watch."

He glanced nervously at the door. I told him that he didn't need to get fully naked. We were in the second row of machines, and if anyone came in they wouldn't see anything because of the washers. As long as he had his back to the door he would have time to put it away.

His hand went to his shorts and he rubbed himself in an aching way. He pulled open the front of his shorts and released his cock. I could see the relief on his face. He was so hard, and so grateful that his cock was out.

"That's it," I encouraged. "Work it. Work it to my panties."

I lifted my skirt and turned so he could see all around. I let him look at my ass, while I pulled the panties into the crack of my ass, then pulled them out. I turned back toward him and adjusted the front around my pussy, caressing my mound. He pumped his cock the whole time. To his credit, he looked like he wasn't going to chicken out. He was taking advantage of this opportunity. He was getting close, and I don't think he had considered where he was going to cum.

"You can cum on these," I said, caressing my pretty panties.

I stepped closer, touching him lightly on one shoulder, my hip close to his hand and his cock. "Cum on my panties," I said. "It's ok."

I could feel him pump harder. I was so close to him, and his cock was rubbing against me with every pump. He jerked his cock, alternating between rubbing it on the bare skin of my hip and the fabric of my panties. "That's it," I said. "Don't stop."

When he came he didn't throw his head back like I thought he would. He was so focused on my panties as he pumped his cum onto me. The first shot hit my bare skin and immediately ran down to the waistband of my panties. The remaining shots hit the panties themselves. I pushed myself even closer so that he was able to rub his cock into my panties for the last little bit.

I let my skirt fall, knowing that it was going to have cum on the inside of it, but not caring.

"I'm glad you like my panties," I said, as I grabbed my basket and headed out the door. I left him adjusting his shorts as I turned and gave a cheery, "Bye!" I felt his cum on the side of my panties with every step, and I couldn't wait to get back to my room. I was already rubbing myself through the panties as soon as I dropped the basket. I kept them on as I put my hand down the front, and felt both the wetness of my pussy with one hand, and the wetness of his cum with the other. I came so hard - as hard as he did earlier.

I hated it when I finally gave up what I though of as my masturbation panties.  (But I still masturbate like I have them on sometimes.)

carriefun
carriefun
13 Followers