Olivia Fucks her Friend's Dad

Story Info
Bruce and Olivia fuck for the first time - not the last.
4k words
4.67
44.6k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A last-minute personal trip to Tahoe. No hotel rooms available for less than like $400/night. Urgent calls to a few friends with cabins nearby, finally able to get one on the phone.

"Happy to help, and of course you can stay at our place. In fact, Olivia's up there this weekend, staying at the house with a few friends, she'd be so excited to see you."

Olivia's up there. Okay. Wow. Maybe this weekend could turn out better than I imagined.

"Oh I don't know, i really don't wanna impose if she thought she was going to have an adult-free weekend."

"Bruce, she won't mind at all, I promise. Besides, I'll have you stay in the master suite. She and her friends will be in the main area of the house, and you could practically set off explosives in the master and no one in the main house would gear."

"Well, good thing for you I didn't pack my dynamite, I can't thank you enough."

Olivia. My daughter's best friend all through elementary school, high school, and college. I'd watched her grow, seen her blossom and mature. Stunningly beautiful (and was just now learning it), perky small tits and really nice curves below, she'd grown very nicely into her compact body. And while she'd caught me looking at her plenty of times as she sunned herself on our back deck, equally I was pretty sure I'd caught her looking more than once or twice as well.

If this worked out the way I was starting to think, she might get the bang of her life...

When I arrived at the cabin around 9pm, all lights in the house were on, music was blasting - it was clear they were in party fun mode.

I used the separate entrance to the master suite, got myself settled, then walked the long hallway to the main living area just to say hello, let her know I'd arrived. With each step, the music got louder, and when I opened the door, it was full on sonic assault.

Olivia and friends - it looked to be about 3 or 4 others - were some combination of pouring drinks, dancing, or sitting on the couch talking in front of the roaring fireplace. All wearing the tie-front flannel pajama pants and t-shirts or tank tops.

Olivia, I was happy to see was in a tank, and although it was loose-fitting, her small breasts pressed against the front, and her nipples were firm, and large.

She saw me first, big smile on her face, put down her bottle and ran to me, throwing her arms around my neck, "Mr Marks! My dad said you'd be coming! Lol I mean arriving!"

"First of all, it's Bruce - no Mr Marks here. Second of all, when he offered and said you'd be here, how was I gonna turn that down?"

Because she's several inches shorter than me, with her arms around my neck (and mine around her back, holding her close), her feet were off the ground and our bodies were pressed together. I could feel her body heat, and things began stirring, awakening.

I released her before that could be too obvious.

As she dropped to the ground, she smiled up at me - almost like she knew what would have happened if we'd continued to hug, or was I just projecting/imagining?

She grabbed a drink, told me to get something and to meet her on the couch by the fireplace.

I headed into the main room, was introduced to the young women - an attractive group, to be sure - and sat on the couch next to Olivia, where we "cheersed" our drinks and then proceeded to catch up.

She was sitting quite close to me, which I wasn't complaining about - and was not shy about touching me as we talked. Her hand on my arm, then holding my hand for a moment, and even touching my thigh as she intently shared something that had happened since her college graduation (the last time I'd seen her).

And before I knew it, after she'd had another glass of wine, all of a sudden I realized the music was off, the fire was low, the others had gone to bed, and it was just her and I on the couch.

Sitting very close, now under a blanket, talking quietly about life and work and all the things. Like old friends - which of course was weird, because we'd never been "friends," but I supposed that she'd known and been aware of me as long as I'd known and been aware of her, so she knew things about me that I had never realized that she'd have paid attention to. Which was...intriguing.

With the fire dying, it was chilly in the cabin, so she eased into me more closely, and tucked the blanket under her. My arm was now around her shoulders, so when she said "Brrr, this place is cold," I naturally pulled her even closer, dropping my hands to her back to rub it. Her "mmmm" was all I needed to know it felt as good to her as it did to me.

Quietly into her ear, I said, "You know your friends have all gone to bed, I'd understand if you wanted to crash." Twisting her face so she could whisper quietly back in my ear, I felt her warm breath on me and heard her say, "Oh no, I'm nice and warm and cozy right here with you, I could stay here all night. Unless...you want to go to bed?"

It felt like there was smile attached to that, but I couldn't discern if it was also an invitation, and was hesitant to assume, so I just turned my face back to her ear, close enough that my lips brushed against her soft skin, and said, "I'm nice and warm and cozy right here with you, too. Besides, my bed's probably all cold, anyway." "Turning her face back to my ear, I definitely heard the smile in her voice, "Mmhmm, and probably lonely too." "Oh for sure that," I smiled back, this time very purposefully allowing my lips to linger on her ear. She very purposefully didn't pull away.

Nor did I.

We stayed there, like that, for a long time. I heard soft sounds from her, and I returned them. Purring, right into her ear. I could practically feel the hairs on her arm stand up.

She leaned in even closer, moving and shifting to form her lithe body to mine.

My hands continued softly, slowly, firmly rubbing her back.

With each pass, I allowed them to go lower, until eventually I felt the waistband of her pajama pants.

Hand back up, to her shoulders.

Hand back down, to the waistband.

Back up.

And back down, with a finger tentatively pushing inside and below the tight and obviously still-tied waistband.

Back up.

Back down, this time, all four fingers pushed inside and below, just slightly.

Back up.

Back down, and this time pushed far enough down to feel the softy waistband of the thin fabric of her panties. But the tie prevented me from pushing any farther.

Fuck. I was definitely starting to wake up, and judging by the sounds she was making, she was, too.

Sounds she was making, and also how her body was moving.

It was then that she did it.

I felt her hand moved down to her waist, and felt her sliiiide her hand to the side, then felt the slight jolt as the knot at her waist came undone.

She'd untied the waistband.

She'd loosened the string.

She'd opened the door.

Damn right I walked through.

As her hand came back up to my chest, my hand slid farther down the back, now inside the back of her panties, realizing (as I'd hoped, as I'd imagined) she'd be wearing a thong.

So soft, feeling the top of her ass.

My lips now gently softly kissing her ear.

Her moaning gently softly into my neck.

"I'd like to kiss you," I whispered softly.

"I'd like that very much," she whispered back, turning her head to face mine.

A quick look, a quick smile, and our eyes close as our mouths open, lips meet, tongues embrace.

Fuckkkkk meeeee she could kiss. Soft but firm, giving and receiving, passionate and urgent. Wanting.

And as we kissed, slowly to start but quickly becoming more urgent and more wanting, her hands were on my chest, then my neck, then in my hair.

And then one dropped down to my chest, then my stomach.

And I was pretty sure I knew where she was going.

She didn't stop. She didn't disappoint.

Her hand on the waistband of my pants.

Her hand on my belt.

Her hand below my belt.

Feeling how hard I was, she moaned deeply into my mouth, and began stroking me through my pants.

"Is this okay?" she sultrily asked.

"It is, for sure, but before we go too far there..." and with that I slid one hand to one of her hips, brought the other hand to the other hip, and shifted and lifted her on top of me.

"Mmmm whoa yeah I'm so okay with this," she smiled, and her lips met mine again.

My hands were now completely free to wander - and wander they did. Her back and shoulders down to her ass - oh my god I'd stared at that ass soooo often I couldn't believe I was holding its firmness in my hands fuckkkkk.

And she seemed to love it when I squeezed her, as every time I did, she pushed her hips lower, pressing herself against me, and starting to slowly grind against me. Oh damnnnn.

My hands on her sweet ass, we found a real nice rhythm, her grinding down as I thrust up. I could tell from her breathing and the sounds she was making into my mouth that she was getting waaaaay turned on. And so the fuck was I.

Keeping one hand on her ass to maintain the rhythm we'd established, I brought one hand up, slid it under and into her tank top, slid it up over her smooth tummy, and mmmm found one of her perky small breasts. As I'd suspected, her nipples were very firm, and as I squeezed her breasts I gently pinched her nipple, which made her instantly arch her back and emit a low moan of pleasure.

As much as I was enjoying the feel of her ass in my hand, the draw of the breasts and her clear excitement at my fingers on her nipple, I brought my other hand up so I could squeeze both as we kissed.

She melted into me as I did. The moan was louder, the breathing deepened. I've heard people say that smaller breasts are more sensitive, and at least in that moment I believed it to be true.

So much so that I wanted more. I wanted them in my mouth. Dropping my hands to the bottom of her tank, I started pulling it up. Without any hesitation, she lifted her arms up and I easily slipped it off over her head.

And I brought my mouth to a nipple.

"Mmmmmmm" her hand went to the back of my head to hold me there, and pull me closer.

I went to the other nipple, same response. Her breasts were small but ripe and firm, and as I licked and sucked her nipples, I squeezed and kneaded the soft breasts, and by the way her grinding against my now rock hard dick continued to intensify, it was clear how much she was enjoying this.

"Oh fuck Mr M-- Bruce, this feels so fucking good..."

"You feel really good too, Olivia, just like I've imagined."

She pauses, looks down at me, smiles, "You've imagined too?!"

"Countless times," I replied, sliding my hands away from her tits and back down to her ass, to start rocking again. Although...I don't know that I imagined it would feel THIS good."

"It's about to feel a whole lot better," she said slyly and slid off my lap to the floor, kneeling between my legs, looking up at me as she reached up to my belt and unbuckled it. Watching me as she unzipped my zipper. Keeping her eyes on me as she slid her warm small hands into the top of my boxers. Opening them wide as she grasped me and realized how thick I am. "Mmmmmm..." was all she said, kneeling higher and dropping her hands down to my hips, inviting me to lift my hips off the couch so she could ease my pants and boxers down. Which she did.

And as she did, her eyes went wide again as my cock flopped out of my boxers, and

I watched as she literally, unconsciously licked her lips.

Pants and boxers removed and tossed aside, her attention returned to my dick. Her hands wrapped around it. Looking up at me, she says, "Not sure how I'm gonna handle this, my mouth's pretty small. Think I need to take a different approach."

I just smiled and watched as she licked the tip, and put her mouth on it.

Then hungrily licked the sides, up and down.

Making moaning noises as she did, "god damn...big...thick...fuck...love this cock..." clearly enjoy herself.

When she'd gotten him nice and wet, she began stroking him as she kissed and licked.

She didn't ignore my balls, either, took them fully in her mouth as she stroked me.

Fuckkkkk it felt good, and she was waaaaay better at this than I'd expected. She'd had some practice, and she was relishing showing off. And I was enjoying the fuck out of it.

Using her lips, using her tongue, sliding up and down him, it almost felt like I was fully in her mouth - or in her pussy.

"Oh god damnnn Olivia your mouth feels so fucking good on my cock"

Her stroking went faster, the licking more urgent, and at one point, I watched as she opened her mouth as wide as possible and slid down onto him, taking the head fully in her mouth, taking a deep breath through her nose and pushing herself farther onto him, moaning as she did so I could feel the vibration in her throat on the head of my dick.

"Mmmmm fuckkk that feels goooood" my turn to moan at how amazing that felt. My hands into her hair, holding her firmly but still allowing her to do whatever she wanted. Her little mouth felt good on my cock, I have today.

What I was quickly beginning to realize, however, was that if she continued to do that, I wasn't going to last much longer, and there were a few other things I wanted to do before that happened.

So I leaned up from the reclining position I was in, and moved from my hands from the back of her head to the side of her face, and lifted her mouth off of me - fuckkkk I did NOT want to do that.

She looked at me quizzically, innocently, "Does it not feel good?"

"Oh boy GOD it feels fucking amazing - too amazing, I was about to cum in your mouth!"
"Oh that's ok!" And she made a move to go back down on him, but I held firm, looked at her and said, "I want you in my mouth first..."

Big smile. BIG smile.

And she stood up, and right fucking there in front of me, slid her fingers into the sides of her pajama pants, and shimmied her fine hips back and forth, pushing them down, not taking her eyes off me as she did.

Revealing...fuckkk...white. Lace. Panties.

"Want me to leave these on?" she asked, again in that innocent voice, slipping her thumbs into the sides of her panties, suggestively starting to slide them down, but in her question I could tell she wanted to leave them on, so I agreed.

"Oh hell yeah leave em on, they're sexy as hell against your skin."
"Glad you think so..." and with that, she moved forward so my face as I sat on the couch in front of her was fully eye level with her pussy.

No hesitation, my hands went straight to her ass, and I slowly pulled her into me, slowly pushed my face between her legs, slowly breathed deep and inhaled the sweet sweet smell of her wetness.

"Mmmm you smell sexy as fuck" I said huskily as I nuzzled my nose into the white fabric, feeling whispers of soft hairs underneath and a definite wetness emanating from within.

"Wait til you taste me..." she said, continuing to push forward, putting her hands on the side of my head and pushing me back on the couch and climbing on, straddling me and working her way up my body until her knees were on both sides of my face, and her pussy was directly above me.

My eyes under her must've gone very wide, because she laughed down at me and said, "I hope you can hold your breath for awhile, I'm dying to fuck your face..."

My hands on her ass pulled her down onto me as she slid her panties to the side and let me see her sweet glistening pink pussy before easing herself down on to my waiting lips and tongue.

"Mmmmmmm" I moaned into her as she settled in, and it became very apparent very quickly how excited she was - her pussy was W E T. And delicious, sweeter than I'd tasted before, and as she knelt above me, I flattened my tongue and took several looooong licks along her wet lips, and felt her shift and swivel her hips to be sure my tongue was right where she most wanted and needed.

One of her hands reached down to the back of my head, the other on my chest for balance, and she began rocking as I licked longer and pushed my tongue more deeply into her.

"Mmmm oh god Bruce oh fuckk that feels goooood yes keep doing that..."

I realized that by holding my head the way she was, she'd guided her clit directly to my nose, and she was making small circles with her hips and leaning into that so she was getting some stimulation there as well.

Meanwhile, her ass felt so good in my hands, and I was pushing and pulling, mimicking her hip movements as I squeezed and kneaded her firm fleshy butt. And my fingers moved, slowly but deliberately, toward the middle. I wanted to see how she'd respond as I got closer to her tight little hole.

As she got increasingly excited and wetter, I was drinking her in, nearly drowning in between breaths, but happily doing so she tasted so good and she was so clearly enjoying the ride she was taking.

My fingers had found her asshole, and I dipped one down to get it wet from her pussy and slid it back up, circling her hole and feeling her body respond as I did, until finally resting it against her hole and just pushing slightly in.

"Oh god oh fuck oh godddd oh fuckkkk that's gonna make me cummmm..." and fuck I could feel the waves in her body as she rhythmically rocked faster, leaned forward and pushed her clit down so I could suck it and mmmm that sweet little thing was sooo sensitive as soon as I took it in my mouth and licked it with my tongue she started to erupt, her hand pressed harder on my chest, her other hand holding my head in place as I licked and sucked it and before long I heard "Aaaaaaaaahh yessssss yesssssss yesssssss...."

And I felt her body freeze as the waves passed through her, and she shivered and shuddered and trembled as they did, holding my face deep into her, and I slid my tongue back inside and drank her delicious juices and flavors down. I could feel my face covered in her cum.

Her quivering complete, she lifted one leg up and over me - fuck, her panties were SOAKED - and then moved down to lie on top of me.

"My god, no one has ever made me cum like that, no one has ever eaten my pussy like that."

"Well, I have to admit I've never tasted a pussy that tasted as yummy and sweet as yours."

Her mouth met mine, and she thoroughly enjoyed tasting herself on my lips and tongue, kissing me deeply as I felt her body again melt into mine, both of us warm and sweaty from the ride she'd just taken.

With her legs now on either side of me, my still very hard dick was pressing firmly into her stomach, and she was very aware of it.

"I think maybe someone needs a little something..." she said, again in that soft sultry voice.

"If you're thinking what I'm thinking, feel free to climb aboard," I replied.

With no hesitation, she shifted her hips up, slid one hand down to take hold of me, and gently stroked my head against her still soaking wet pussy to get him ready, and then she slowly but purposefully eased her way on to my cock as I thrust my hips up to meet her.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk" we said in unison.

"I don't know if he's going to fit," she said, while pushing herself down to make it fit.

"But fuck I want him to, I need him filling me up."

"We'll take it nice and slow then, your pussy is sooo snug and tight and warm I'm sure she'll be able to take him in all..."

Thrust

"the..."

Thrust

"way..."

And by the time I'd finished saying that, she'd shifted and moved and pushed her hips down and I was fully, deeply completely inside her.

She rested there for a minute just feeling the thickness inside her, and as her body accommodated it, she sat up and began to rock her hips back and forth, rotating them around, feeling him reach deep inside her, filling her up.

Her petite body on top of me was fucking exciting to watch, and to see her mouth open and her eyes closed as she bounced up and down on my cock was incredible.

Up and down.

12